Pages : 1 2 3 4

#76 08/21/2021 at 16:45

Shadow Guard
Windstorm
Recruit
Windstorm

BlueJayQueen wrote

Windstorm wrote

So after searching everywhere with my companion for this event...I have found maybe 2 parts for the Orchid Dancer costume...but none of the AQUAMARINE DIVER. Anyone have a clue what area's to search for that set of items or is that outfit a pay for only type outfit?

It is in the Shops, you have to pay in Gold.

Ah..So those of us who are broke will miss out on one more outfit besides the bank outfit. Add that I seem to have bad luck finding the full Orchid dancer outfit..and I will just have to deal with trying to buy what I can through the market cheaper than the shop. Since I am almost fully broke mana and gold is always gone..Broke irl also..so..one possible outfit thats new , maybe 2 if I find any of the Summer Faery outfit instead of buying it in market and at least some fun older items I liked so far. At least I got the pic this time.

#77 08/21/2021 at 22:07

Absynthe Guard
Ashazra
Guard in Training
Ashazra

Saby-chan wrote

Nope, Snow Queen was 2019's Christmas event's bank outfit. They never did two paywall outfits before and I've been here since 2016. It was always 1 bank outfit, 2 or 3 free outfits and the previous year's outfits in the store for GC. I am not saying that there were never GC only clothes in the shop during events, but they were always previous events outfits as previously we weren't getting any exploration maps for Music Day, Easter or the Summer Event, so the shop was the only way players could gain the older items for these three events.

It might have been the Clause's Maiden outfit that year that was the shop/GC exclusive outfit. I can't remember which one it was. But they definitely did use to have two paywall outfits (only for Halloween and Christmas events though, as far as I could tell).

The drop rate for the new 2021 items seems excruciatingly low. I get a lot of older pieces and even a fair amount of the Salty Surfer pieces, but the new Summer Fairy pieces are ridiculous to try to find...

Wishlist   |   Shop
http://i.imgur.com/zHV6lSo.jpg
by Faye

#78 08/21/2021 at 22:28

Shadow Guard
HeartKiller
Soldier of the Guard
HeartKiller

Ashazra wrote

Saby-chan wrote

Nope, Snow Queen was 2019's Christmas event's bank outfit. They never did two paywall outfits before and I've been here since 2016. It was always 1 bank outfit, 2 or 3 free outfits and the previous year's outfits in the store for GC. I am not saying that there were never GC only clothes in the shop during events, but they were always previous events outfits as previously we weren't getting any exploration maps for Music Day, Easter or the Summer Event, so the shop was the only way players could gain the older items for these three events.

It might have been the Clause's Maiden outfit that year that was the shop/GC exclusive outfit. I can't remember which one it was. But they definitely did use to have two paywall outfits (only for Halloween and Christmas events though, as far as I could tell).

No, Saby is right, in past events it was either an exclusive outfit GC only in the shop OR a bank exclusive outfit or companion obtained from doing a recharge. Here is the list of past events btw.

It was for this conversation that I got aware that the scuba outfit was also CG only /static/img/forum/smilies/hmm.png bummer

IF YOU'RE NOT AFFECTED, YOU'RE NOT PAYING ATTENTION
https://i.imgur.com/sa5Ek18.gif

#79 08/22/2021 at 08:41

Shadow Guard
marvelousends
Guard Patrol
marvelousends

https://www.zupimages.net/up/19/50/32q9.png

If they are to re-do the event (which they prob will) I hope they'll be nicer with the drop rate. I don't care much for the older items, I want the new ones more. When I sent my companion to one place for 6 times, I got 1-2 new items from a total of 12. It's ridiculous. I've pointed it before (a few days ago) and I can't see they've changed the drop rate which sucks since the event will end today.

https://www.zupimages.net/up/19/50/32q9.png

Edit; I haven't even seen the companion even once on the American server. Found it on the French server but it ran away *sigh*

Last edited by marvelousends (08/22/2021 at 11:14)

https://i.imgur.com/CfJ4ZN6.png

#80 08/22/2021 at 12:15

Shadow Guard
TrafalgarNeo
Rookie
TrafalgarNeo

I haven't completed either outfit. Most of the new items I have gotten are in colors I don't like.

This event is lacking. Past ones have been better. The drop rate is awful.

There have been few of the new items on the market so it's possible we won't even get them from there after the event is over.

#81 08/22/2021 at 14:43

Absynthe Guard
Jupiterr
Rookie
Jupiterr

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

☾  Alright, since the event is ending, here are my thoughts of it.  ☽

The drop rates have come up so many times that I don't need to really talk about it.
I honestly thought that my companion had too little luck so I even changed mine during the event which I usually never do.
Drastic events need drastic measures.

I haven't gotten a whole outfit, probably because I really didn't explore all over the map since a fried sent me a guide for the map. Still, if I stuck only to one place to explore per day, I didn't get what I wanted and mostly got items from the earlier events which I wasn't too thrilled to get.

The outfits overall are really nice, they have pieces that seem to go together with many things. However I don't like any of the outfits as a whole. Not too thrilled about them either.

I did get the lady moth outfit and received it 5 days later. Got some extra maanas because of the delay, which I am okay with. However, I wish we could have the option to choose individual pieces of the bank outfits in different colors OR as a whole as we have had for as long as I can remember. I really wanted the skin and the eyes, but man, I didn't buy GC's so I couldn't get any other colors. Would be nice to get to choose the skin and eyes separately too, like the hair.

The snake game wasn't that hard, I quite enjoyed it. Nostalgia hit me like a truck - playing the snake game on a Nokia has sure left an unforgettable memory. The illustration is something I would expect from a summer event, but man, I wish we had time to actually spend with the guys. Getting the illustration with no dialogue left me wondering. Beemoov did hint that our company would be the boys but we really never interacted with them.

And still talking about the outfits: to me it feels weird that the outfit in the illustration is behind a paywall. It's kind of simple too so I would have imagined to have maybe either one of the companions behind the paywall. But yeah, I ain't even mad about it. I think I got almost everything I wanted from the exploration, still missing a few pieces of the outfits I wanted but oh well.

So, overall it was a nice event. I would rate it 8/10.

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

▵ they/him 勇気がある ▵

https://64.media.tumblr.com/d53153d545d2bf8da8c253e7460e29e3/tumblr_o39yv2MXGl1qg67clo1_540.gifv

https://c.tenor.com/7E-ccUwcobMAAAAC/ateez-san.gif

▵ 負けるが勝ち ▵
https://data.whicdn.com/images/256709683/original.gif

#82 08/22/2021 at 18:21

Absynthe Guard
BlackPaperMoon
Rookie
BlackPaperMoon

On the other server is already past midnight and my companion is stuck on the event map... again. Guess I won't receive the item just like last time.

Make sure guys to finish the exploration in time, cause this bug is still not fixed.

#83 08/22/2021 at 21:51

Absynthe Guard
Ashazra
Guard in Training
Ashazra

HeartKiller wrote

No, Saby is right, in past events it was either an exclusive outfit GC only in the shop OR a bank exclusive outfit or companion obtained from doing a recharge. Here is the list of past events btw.

It was for this conversation that I got aware that the scuba outfit was also CG only /static/img/forum/smilies/hmm.png bummer

Idk, I swear I remember there being a shop exclusive and a bank exclusive outfit for the 2017/2018 events (I used that events page to check). But maybe I was always just too poor for either the bank or shop outfit that it all felt like one giant suck lol

Wishlist   |   Shop
http://i.imgur.com/zHV6lSo.jpg
by Faye

#84 08/23/2021 at 00:14

Obsidian Guard
Frische
Young Recruit
Frische

Anyone else have the issue of not being able to send their companion on any of the regular maps today? I left mine on an exploration in the summer event map yesterday and since I cant access that map anymore to end the exploration, my regular map markers are still grayed out.

Already sent a report and tried clearing my cache, but was wondering if others have experienced this with previous events and/or if there are ways to solve it ourselves. Thankss

Nevra is cute and all, but wishing the adorbs Keroshane was dateable huhu T^T
on a side note, my wittle baby xylvra's all grown up now ❤
//www.eldarya.com/static/img/pet/mood/profile/3a05d623df86762729eb2a245f6704c6.png          https://64.media.tumblr.com/9239be0a1cae2c5d1a25d3fd4773b58c/6678321455f9d0a7-bb/s400x600/aac27651a680eb9029ae6d21528733f408419ba9.png

#85 08/23/2021 at 01:35

Shadow Guard
Maoyui
Sidekick of the Sylphs
Maoyui

I didn't bother giving my thoughts on the Event so I guess I'll give a mini review since there isn't too much to say.

The outfits were alright, other than the shop exclusive one (not the Recharge one). I didn't end up getting the Companion which is disappointing but not the end of the world since I honestly didn't search for it that hard until today. I can always get one off the Market anyway.

Illustration was...there. Didn't really care about it.

The Event itself was fine. Snake was really nostalgic, there were no stupid glitches with it, and it was just straightforward with no convoluted strings attached.

Beemoov really needs to take notes from this one. The only real downside of the Event was that it was largely boring. But I'd rather boring with no glitches than boring with unfun glitches that ruin the Event.

I at least hope the upcoming outfits are of similar caliber as these. Events are so much more engaging when you actually care about finding things.

https://i.imgur.com/RlZjrzW.jpg

#86 08/23/2021 at 02:29

Obsidian Guard
Meimorie
Just Arrived
Meimorie

Frische wrote

Anyone else have the issue of not being able to send their companion on any of the regular maps today? I left mine on an exploration in the summer event map yesterday and since I cant access that map anymore to end the exploration, my regular map markers are still grayed out.

Already sent a report and tried clearing my cache, but was wondering if others have experienced this with previous events and/or if there are ways to solve it ourselves. Thankss

Yep, I came here to say I'm having the same issue. I lost track of time & missed ending the exploration before midnight. Now my companion is just stuck.

#87 08/23/2021 at 02:35

Absynthe Guard
Zeuceria
Vanquised the Boobrie
Zeuceria

Frische and Meimorie, use Eldarya app to get it back, cause I forgot yesterday Bakhrahell in exploration, when I used the app and get there in familiar page, there is button which you have to click, then your companion come back~

https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/df563523-2087-4d0a-80c8-40f47c7582ad/dfqrmur-e65e862f-1162-4cfe-a43b-58cad6874a92.jpg/v1/fill/w_1192,h_670,q_70,strp/anime_girl_4_by_zexphyra_dfqrmur-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9NzIwIiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvZGY1NjM1MjMtMjA4Ny00ZDBhLTgwYzgtNDBmNDdjNzU4MmFkXC9kZnFybXVyLWU2NWU4NjJmLTExNjItNGNmZS1hNDNiLTU4Y2FkNjg3NGE5Mi5qcGciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTI4MCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.oKilfNJ7PKIrIUZWde3_MA5HTasoO08svmYQbzOgBmg

Topic closed

Pages : 1 2 3 4