Topic closed

Pages : 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 24

#226 02/17/2018 at 08:50

Obsidian Guard
Minah
Vanquished a Chicken
Minah

I have to say a few things.
First, I am sorry but, I have no idea what the team fixed. The game still freezes on one server while it works on others. The shield still moves fast and the shots are still fast and from all sides at once. It seems to me that the team tried to fix the lag/freeze bug and nothing else. Even if that were the case, the bug still comes back.

Extending the event for two days is an ok option. That doesn't change much though when you really think about it. Each boy has 5 questions so after those initial 15 days the two extra days do nothing with them anymore. Which is fine in a way.
Then maybe the boss game? No. Because it happens every 3 days which means it will happen the 5 times (now 4 since it happen once already) as originally planned since they extended the event for 2 days, not 3. So that was deliberate as to not give people the advantage of 15 points. Not surprised there though.

Guess it was extended because of the mini-game only. That being said, wouldn't it have made more sense to actually try and slow it down a bit? I am not even talking about the shield anymore. I am talking about the fired shots. Decrease their numbers, I should've written instead I guess.
In the end those two days won't help much since the hearts get attacked from all sides at once at a fast pace.

So, in the end the event is not great because of:
1) the bugs,
2) the same freezing bug the team tried to fix coming back again,
3) the mini-game in itself being the source of those bugs and
4) the rapid fire during the mini-game which never decreases in numbers nor speed.

---
In the end I thank for the two days of extension though I know for myself that it won't help much. Maybe it helps someone else who might get used to the speed of the mini-game and actually get some points from it.
In all honesty, giving one point for just playing it should be fine at this point. That way in X days one can at least earn some points which might help them get at least one item more.

#227 02/17/2018 at 10:20

Shadow Guard
RegineA
Unicorn Sidekick
RegineA

So my device isn't playing tricks on me. I'm trying to play the Masked Man game, and it normally runs smoothly until the third round. At some point during that one, the hearts are no longer clickable (black and pink, I checked).

To officially complain would most likely be fruitless, but to put my mind at ease, what is the prize? I'm assuming that it is just the illustration, and if it is, I don't mind losing out on that.

#228 02/17/2018 at 10:21

Obsidian Guard
VictoriaBlack
Just Arrived
VictoriaBlack

Too difficult.

#229 02/17/2018 at 10:32

Obsidian Guard
Kyokomae
Recruit
Kyokomae

Oh my goodness, so I finally won the mini-game for the first time today. It's still pretty tough, though. >.<"

But that's not why I'm here... Has anyone found a single piece of illustration?? My companion has 120 energy and I've sent it out everyday until it's gone, but I haven't found one piece. I've been trying to send it out to areas that only use 10-20 energy to reserve energy, allowing me to search more; 8-10 times a day. Are the pieces hard to find? Or is this a bad tactic? Or maybe I'm just really unlucky? XD

Anyway, this event is definitely not one of my favorites... But I respect the team for trying to listen to our complaints! ♥
(Although, I love the few clothing items I've collected. Too bad I probably won't be able to get the hair. TnT)

Edit; Oh my goodness. Okay, I literally just brought my companion back and it found an illustration piece. O.O I'm actually dying right now. XD

Last edited by Kyokomae (02/17/2018 at 10:35)

https://68.media.tumblr.com/21ed07c69e529052f8a117f9953af4c1/tumblr_ol5timP4Ds1rfv6rio7_r2_500.gif

#230 02/17/2018 at 10:32

Absynthe Guard
Jendara
Rookie
Jendara

Like everyone else, very disappointed in this event. Difficulty level is way too high. I've been able to do great in all other events without gc, but felt like I had to give up on the outfits immediately with this one. I've failed every mini game chance so far and one of the conversation attempts  /static/img/forum/smilies/sad.png

#231 02/17/2018 at 11:36

Obsidian Guard
Revel
Virhebongari
Revel

This event wasn't bad at the start but definitely got better after the minigame was fixed. I have managed to win it two times in a row now after that, which I don't think would've happened if the difficulty level had remained same. It's still challenging however, as it's pretty much up to luck how many projectiles are attacking at the same time. But it's definitely more playable now.

I have found two pieces of the illustration. At this count (about 1 piece every second day), I'm positive I'll get it completed without GC. In previous events I usually didn't got any  pieces of the illustration for days and at some point the drop rate suddenly changed.

#232 02/17/2018 at 12:54

Absynthe Guard
dilailah
Guard in Training
dilailah

I'm not dissapointed in the event as everyone. I mean, daily questions are not hard (okay I'll admit that I've failed today's question) but yes, maybe if we had 3 question choices per day, that would be more comforting. I agree that this event is too stressful because of the difficulty of the mini-game and the fact that collecting all clothes in time seems kind of challenging. However, the other mini-game is still a life saver. You will definetely gain 45 points from it if you have a chance to play it. My only dissapointment was that, that I couldn't play it because I didn't know it will be gone after you see it's instruction and then closing the tab without playing it. When I opened my PC to play it, it was totally gone from the event page. But then the team has fixed the problem and gave everyone a second chance to play it! :3 Also they've extended the event for 2 more days! Although I couldn't understand how did they make the mini-game easier (it seemed same to me) but it's not that difficult if you've played Undertale in genocide route xD So, everything is fine by me. The clothes, the story, the face of Ezarel in the curse of the succubuss-chan xD Thank you Beemov! And thank you too team! For listening our complaints and fixing the promlems as well as possible C:

Last edited by dilailah (02/17/2018 at 12:56)

#233 02/17/2018 at 13:30

Shadow Guard
Lataryia
Elf Sidekick
Lataryia

Thank you so much for the Event Extension Team! ^-^

https://orig00.deviantart.net/7310/f/2017/041/e/d/wing_l_by_king_lulu_deer-daymb2u.gifI want items in this game, if you have the items i want, you can sell the item(s) to me, here is the link to know what items i want:https://orig00.deviantart.net/ce9f/f/2017/041/7/c/wing_r_by_king_lulu_deer-daymbdh.gif
https://www.eldarya.com/forum/t504,4-market-exploration-wishlists.htm&#p40468

#234 02/17/2018 at 14:28

Absynthe Guard
Gillome
Young Recruit
Gillome

So, it's the 4th day of the event, and I was hopeful that the developers listened to the complaints of the players and fixed the mini-game. Which they did, very good Beemoov!

I was thinking, maybe it would be TODAY that I could win maybe 3 points... Today was not the day!

The mini-game crashed, again! And 0 points, again... /static/img/forum/smilies/mad.png GAHHH!!

Seriously, if this is supposed to be an event mini-game, with limited playable time, how are so many bugs in it?!

Love the boss game though, is cool and easy enough! Oh, and I really love that one can preview the outfits in the different colors on our character, perfectly done!

And one more thing, how is one supposed to report a problem with the game if the Help redirects you to FAQ and Contact also send us to FAQ area or press and media?  I wanted to report the bug, even if you already knew about it...

Best wishes to everyone for the event!  /static/img/forum/smilies/smile.png

Last edited by Gillome (02/17/2018 at 14:29)

#235 02/17/2018 at 14:45

Shadow Guard
Queen-Arianni
Guard Patrol
Arianni

https://i.imgur.com/PgynK2T.png

@Gillome
If you really want to contact Beemoov about your issues, you can email them at support@beemoov.com

Last edited by Arianni (02/17/2018 at 14:45)

#236 02/17/2018 at 15:16

Absynthe Guard
Gillome
Young Recruit
Gillome

Thank you for your reply Arianni! At this point, I was mostly saddened that I wanted to contact them and could not find a good way...

Last edited by Gillome (02/17/2018 at 15:17)

#237 02/17/2018 at 15:20

Shadow Guard
Queen-Arianni
Guard Patrol
Arianni

@Gillome
On the bottom of the pages of Eldarya, there is this:

https://i.imgur.com/NMgPVsB.png

Then you click "Contact", and then "Contact Beemoov". That will bring you to Beemoov's website where their email is posted.

Good luck on getting your problem solved!

/static/img/forum/smilies/smile.png

#238 02/17/2018 at 15:29

Absynthe Guard
Katelynen
Sidekick of the Sylphs
Katelynen

Is it just me or does it seems like the more & more you get through to the boys then less there eyes glow Pink.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/bf/b5/47/bfb5471e48f47ab1d5b0237cd72041cb.jpg

#239 02/17/2018 at 16:31

Shadow Guard
Cha
Sidekick of the Sylphs
Cha

@Katelynen - I think it's just you. I'm on the 4th day with Ez's dialogue, and his eyes still look just as pink to me

I'm on the hunt for cheap event items! If you have unwanted items that are taking up space in your inventory that you want to sell, let me know!

#240 02/17/2018 at 17:32

Obsidian Guard
QueenLadyLilly
Just Arrived
QueenLadyLilly

The event is really cool but the problem for me that it lags badly and there is no way to retry the mini-game. The mini-game is hard to start with and the lag makes it's even harder. The chance of winning is semi-random, it makes it almost impossible to control your progress. An addition of a retry button costing only action points would help a lot to minimize issues.

#241 02/17/2018 at 18:30

Absynthe Guard
stellasky
Unicorn Sidekick
stellasky

It would have been nice to provide instructions on the succubus battle. The screen suddenly appeared without any clues on what to do. I've wasted a third of the time staring at the screen and wandering what I'm suppose to be doing. Not difficult to figure out but with just 30 seconds that was uncool making me waste time like that wandering.

The dialogue is also ridiculous as it's completely random guess what he might or might not like.  /static/img/forum/smilies/roll.png

I've already mentioned that mini game is awful.

Last edited by stellasky (02/17/2018 at 18:32)

#242 02/17/2018 at 18:53

Shadow Guard
Queen-Arianni
Guard Patrol
Arianni

I slightly agree with @stellasky that instructions for the succubus battle would be nice, but I also understand the storypoint where you are just thrown into a battle, so just jumping right to it makes a lot of sense. Also it didn't take much time to figure it out, and it didn't hinder my score either. /static/img/forum/smilies/smile.png

#243 02/17/2018 at 20:47

Shadow Guard
Selinna
Young Recruit
Selinna

I'm so frustrated, I couldn't play the other minigame. It just disappeared without letting me play it.

#244 02/17/2018 at 20:57

Shadow Guard
Cha
Sidekick of the Sylphs
Cha

@Selinna - You should try contacting Bemoov or some mods to see if they can help you!

I'm on the hunt for cheap event items! If you have unwanted items that are taking up space in your inventory that you want to sell, let me know!

#245 02/17/2018 at 20:57

Shadow Guard
AceSpades
Unicorn Sidekick
AceSpades

Wait....I've read some replies that there has been an extension...whats the extension?

If you are wanting or willing to sell any of the Monthly Ranking Prizes message me. I would love to buy them from you!
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/67/98/3b/67983b6c3c82c07731a630205e63f163.gif

#246 02/17/2018 at 22:05

Shadow Guard
Lucii
Recruit
Lucii

Vorona wrote

I'm just going to repeat the others because beemoov really needs to understand that the controls are horrible and there is an easy way to fix it: Let the player use their mouse instead of their keyboard, just like Break Basketball on mcl. You guys did it before so it's not impossible to program. Not to mention that it's fairer for everyone, I just to play something like this with my stylus on my DS and you had to use your touchscreen for a reason. Because otherwise, completing the game would be impossible. Beemoov already did a lot of stuff wrong with their games and events and I'm tried of it. They better fix this and give us some extra days to catch up or just give us the companion.

Either way, I'm tired of stuff like this since it seems to happen more frequently than it should.

I absolutely I agree with this~!!!! This would make the mini game more bearable, along with some more dialogue chances per day.

"Hope is being able to see that there is light despite all of the darkness." ~Desmond Tutu

Selling Afros of all colours

#247 02/17/2018 at 22:16

Shadow Guard
Cha
Sidekick of the Sylphs
Cha

AceSpades wrote

Wait....I've read some replies that there has been an extension...whats the extension?

It's a 2-day extension so the event runs until March 2nd

#248 02/18/2018 at 04:37

Shadow Guard
Jinnx
Guard in Training
Jinnx

Lucii wrote

Vorona wrote

I'm just going to repeat the others because beemoov really needs to understand that the controls are horrible and there is an easy way to fix it: Let the player use their mouse instead of their keyboard, just like Break Basketball on mcl. You guys did it before so it's not impossible to program. Not to mention that it's fairer for everyone, I just to play something like this with my stylus on my DS and you had to use your touchscreen for a reason. Because otherwise, completing the game would be impossible. Beemoov already did a lot of stuff wrong with their games and events and I'm tried of it. They better fix this and give us some extra days to catch up or just give us the companion.

Either way, I'm tired of stuff like this since it seems to happen more frequently than it should.

I absolutely I agree with this~!!!! This would make the mini game more bearable, along with some more dialogue chances per day.

Ooh, I completely second this! This would make the game so much more possible to actually complete!
PLEASE consider this, Beemoov! > . <  I don’t want this event to be a total flop for me and the others who are experiencing difficulties!

P.S.A. Do NOT play the mini game on mobile touchscreen (as I’ve discovered after a foolish mistake), it doesn’t work. I’m sure this may have been known by some already, but for those who were thinking of giving the game a gander on mobile, Jinnx would not recommend.

"Silence says a lot more than you think."
Link to external image

Who knew a unicorn could make such an irresistible expression~?

#249 02/18/2018 at 04:55

Shadow Guard
MelancholyLush
Rookie
MelancholyLush

http://mrwgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Losing-at-Your-Favorite-Game-Online-Rage.gif

I'VE HAD IT WITH THE STUPID SHIELD MINI GAME OR WHATEVER YOU CALL IT
Beemoov why didn't you think this through? That some people play on their mobile and the speed and amount of those projectiles are almost impossible to beat?

At least on MCL we get to try every three hours if we mess up on a dance but no this game can only be played once a day AND IS NEAR UNBEATABLE

Either remove the current game and replace it with a new one or introduce a new minigame that is somehow beatable orrrrrrrrr extend a week so we can at least have a chance to get all of them clothes through dialog alone  /static/img/forum/smilies/mad.png

https://usagif.com/wp-content/uploads/gifs/dragon-43.gif

#250 02/18/2018 at 05:57

Shadow Guard
Vorona
Soldier of the Guard
Vorona

I just realised that Beemoov extended the event for only 2 days because otherwise they have to give us another boss fight which means that we can get another 15 points per boy. But hey, the extended the event and made the mini-game "easier" so we should be grateful right?

I'm sorry if I sound really salty (but I kinda am to be honest) but as someone who can't use my bank account for online purchases without my parents butting in all the time because I'm not eighteen, making an almost impossible event kind of irritates me. Not to mention that I feel like I'll be giving in if I purchase gold coins because that's exactly what they want with events like these right?

Last edited by Vorona (02/18/2018 at 05:58)

https://dragcave.net/image/W32a0.gif https://dragcave.net/image/yrMa9.gif https://dragcave.net/image/NFTFi.gif

Topic closed

Pages : 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 24