Forum

Topic closed

Pages : 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 24

#201 02/16/2018 at 16:20

Shadow Guard
AllisonWhitney
Recruit
AllisonWhitney

The shield game is bad! the game lags and the shield is not really responsive, basically impossible for me!

#202 02/16/2018 at 16:38

Shadow Guard
Queen-Arianni
Guard Patrol
Arianni

https://i.imgur.com/PgynK2T.png

@AllisonWhitney
Have you tried clearing your browser's cache?

#203 02/16/2018 at 17:36

Shadow Guard
Lucii
Recruit
Lucii

I love the idea with the succubus and talking to the boys although I do wish we had more then one dialogue a day, (Like how you have 3 chances a day to dance with the MCL boys before you have to wait) I started the game a little late and now I'm afraid I won't catch up. The shield is rather hard to control as well, but doable. I can't comment on the succubus battle yet though cause I haven't done it yet.

"Hope is being able to see that there is light despite all of the darkness." ~Desmond Tutu

Selling Afros of all colours

#204 02/16/2018 at 17:37

Obsidian Guard
Velentya
Young Recruit
Velentya

I was finally able to play the shield minigame! I didn't win, but I think I'll get the hang of it after playing a couple times ^.^

It seems it was indeed a bug in the game, thank you to the technicians for fixing the issue and extending the event!  /static/img/forum/smilies/smile.png

It's reassuring to know that the players are being listened to!

Visit my guardienne's and Nevra's pinterest boards! They're basically just big aesthetics/moodboards~

Velentya

Nevra

#205 02/16/2018 at 17:57

Absynthe Guard
Ashazra
Guard in Training
Ashazra

Something I've come to notice about the mini-game that has helped me slightly, is that the projectiles that come from the north and south (or up and down depending on what's easiest for you to figure out) have less distance to travel, thus they "go faster". I've usually had to block those before the ones that come at me from the left or the right. That strategy doesn't necessarily work for me every time, but it has helped me get a few points on the board at least. I don't know if this will help anyone, but maybe it will make you look at the game a little differently.

Don't get me wrong, still peeved with this choice for a mini-game. Grateful for the second chance today and an extension for the event.

Wishlist   |   Shop
http://i.imgur.com/zHV6lSo.jpg
by Faye

#206 02/16/2018 at 18:02

Absynthe Guard
Storm
Recruit
Storm

WARNING DON'T USE TOUCH SCREEN FOR THE 3 DAY MINI GAME!!!!

Oh come on! Honestly not cool.

So I have a touch screen mini laptop and I don't normally use a mouse with it and the touch pad doesn't work. So when it said Click the hearts I thought I could just use the screen like I do for the egg game but nope.

Warnings would be nice here! /static/img/forum/smilies/mad.png This event is really starting to make me want to quit playing.

Last edited by Storm (02/16/2018 at 18:07)

Life is a mystery waiting to be explored; all you need is the will to explore it. ~Storm

#207 02/16/2018 at 18:05

Shadow Guard
LysaMarie
Unicorn Sidekick
LysaMarie

Monet wrote

Thank you for extending the event, but it feels like the only thing fixed was the speed of the shield. The projectiles are still random so there is still a decent chance to lose (this happened to me twice today in fact) the shield mini game over all just isn't fun for me to play :( Hopefully tomorrow i'll have better luck with it.
Same here. the projections are very random and fast still but the movement of the itself was much smoother. Thanks Team Eldarya!

Also, I didn't get a chance to play the boss game today. it just didn't come up for me or something. I might've had the issue where it said i lost when i went to event page. I don't know but i know i didn't get to play the boss mini game.

https://i.imgur.com/68K1vxN.png

#208 02/16/2018 at 18:13

Absynthe Guard
Ashazra
Guard in Training
Ashazra

Storm wrote

So I have a touch screen mini laptop and I don't normally use a mouse with it and the touch pad doesn't work. So when it said Click the hearts I thought I could just use the screen like I do for the egg game but nope.

Warnings would be nice here! /static/img/forum/smilies/mad.png This event is really starting to make me want to quit playing.

That's really strange, because I used the touch screen on my laptop for it no problem!

Last edited by Ashazra (02/16/2018 at 18:13)

Wishlist   |   Shop
http://i.imgur.com/zHV6lSo.jpg
by Faye

#209 02/16/2018 at 18:17

Absynthe Guard
Storm
Recruit
Storm

Ashazra wrote

Storm wrote

That's really strange, because I used the touch screen on my laptop for it no problem!

What!? Alright time to send an email and hope something happens.

Life is a mystery waiting to be explored; all you need is the will to explore it. ~Storm

#210 02/16/2018 at 20:11

Absynthe Guard
LostCure
Just Arrived
LostCure

Yes. The shield mini game is much more playable compared to before for me. There is some hope after all.

#211 02/16/2018 at 20:14

Absynthe Guard
Vaihanai
Sidekick of the Sylphs
Vaihanai

@Storm - I also used by touch screen for the three-day game and it works ultra-fine for me.

I used it in three servers and it was ok all the times... It's a desk pc though

What a pity it didn't work for you :c

Last edited by Vaihanai (02/16/2018 at 20:15)

https://i.imgur.com/KIMI9l3.jpg

#212 02/16/2018 at 22:36

Obsidian Guard
AspenDarke
Young Recruit
AspenDarke

Moodle wrote

Monet wrote

Thank you for extending the event, but it feels like the only thing fixed was the speed of the shield. The projectiles are still random so there is still a decent chance to lose (this happened to me twice today in fact) the shield mini game over all just isn't fun for me to play /static/img/forum/smilies/sad.png Hopefully tomorrow i'll have better luck with it.

I definitely had two of the hardest rounds since the change (here and on the french server). I'm not sure they've changed much at all... At least they've extended the event length.

AspenDarke wrote

Has anyone even defeated the succubus after the first events? Like even once? the one where you have to click on the corrupted hearts to free the guy in red and black? I swear it's soo frustrating getting to the 8th round and being 3 hearts shy... this event is really cheap. I'd personally love to see the developers give the game a whirl and see how they fair at it /static/img/forum/smilies/mad.png  /static/img/forum/smilies/mad.png  /static/img/forum/smilies/mad.png  /static/img/forum/smilies/mad.png  /static/img/forum/smilies/mad.png  /static/img/forum/smilies/mad.png  /static/img/forum/smilies/mad.png  /static/img/forum/smilies/mad.png  /static/img/forum/smilies/mad.png

I found this one fairly easy. Do you still get something for getting to the 7th round?

Nope, nothing for even the 8th round. I can get to round 8/8, and end with still 4 hearts because the time always runs out, no matter how fast I click. It really is a 100% completion and nothing else which I see as highly unfair. Even the dancing event with my candy love passes you over 50%. It would be nice to pass with a 95% for this event or at least get a bonus 5 seconds every time you complete a round or something...

#213 02/16/2018 at 23:46

Obsidian Guard
Yam
Soldier of the Guard
Yam

Is it good for a 2-day extension?
We couldn't even play the 3-day minigame during the extension.

I'm still bitter with this shield minigame, not really feeling any better with a mere 2-day extension :<

https://i.postimg.cc/Dw49jKrk/solidarity.png

#214 02/17/2018 at 00:06

Absynthe Guard
Jemica
Recruit
Jemica

the mini game is so hard /static/img/forum/smilies/yikes.png

but thanks for the event tho

Aesthetic made by: Auryia
Link to external image

#215 02/17/2018 at 00:54

Absynthe Guard
LostCure
Just Arrived
LostCure

LostCure wrote

Yes. The shield mini game is much more playable compared to before for me. There is some hope after all.

Played mini game again today. I could have won with only losing one, but those blasts still look to be way too random. Like I had some coming at opposite ends again? Not exact at the same time per se, but the was no way I could spin the shield fast enough to block the three that came at me once. I could block two, but had to let one though. That happened twice! So it still depends on luck. Great. At least the shield has better controls. And yes. I took in to count the top and bottom having less distance to travel. That's honesty what got me. Two came from the left, but I had another coming from the top. The top one came later but since it had less to travel it would hit me first. The shield wasn't big enough to cover all three in time so I covered the left blocking the two. Of course this kind of thing happened a few more times in a row and I was done with like seven seconds left.

I still don't like the fact we get only shot a day.

So yes controls are better but it still depends on luck more then skill. Fun times.

/static/img/forum/smilies/neutral.png

#216 02/17/2018 at 00:56

Absynthe Guard
Katelynen
Sidekick of the Sylphs
Katelynen

Man I don't know if I'll be able to finish the event if I don't start working on the other boys as I only have 3 points on Ezarel and Valkyon's gauged while Nevra has 38 points.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/bf/b5/47/bfb5471e48f47ab1d5b0237cd72041cb.jpg

#217 02/17/2018 at 00:59

Absynthe Guard
Pacen
Unicorn Sidekick
Pacen

I really hate this event so much it's not even funny at this point. Even with the fix I still can't get any points from that mini game and it's been what four days and I'm barely making any progress on these outfits (as in I only earned two articles of clothing). This is just depressing. All I want it some items from Ezarel's set and the dust/smoke cloud that's literally it!

Last edited by Pacen (02/17/2018 at 01:09)

#218 02/17/2018 at 01:01

Shadow Guard
tenshijanai
Just Arrived
tenshijanai

has anyone done the math at all for this event? I calculated it last night to get 450 pts by the end of it you need 30 pts a day. I've only won the stupid mini game once and only got 7 pts. I already know I won't be finishing this so Im done..Im really disappointed that we only get 1 chance per day

#219 02/17/2018 at 01:04

Absynthe Guard
Katelynen
Sidekick of the Sylphs
Katelynen

In all honesty it's still really hard the shield game is still messing up a bit and by that I mean it's sending multiple shots all at once at least for me one came form the top & side but on the bright side they extended the event to the 2nd of March!

Last edited by Katelynen (02/17/2018 at 01:15)

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/bf/b5/47/bfb5471e48f47ab1d5b0237cd72041cb.jpg

#220 02/17/2018 at 02:03

Shadow Guard
Scotti
Unicorn Sidekick
Scotti

The shield game is impossible. The shield swings around everywhere and i cant get it positioned right to protect the hearts i fail every time and it's not set up to be all that fair. (Not meaning to sound like a whining baby. just disappointed that i obviously have to just rely on the guessing dialogue portion in order to ever get any points)

#221 02/17/2018 at 02:41

Shadow Guard
Laërtim
Soldier of the Guard
Laërtim

The stress related to this event is so high... I really wish we could choose where our points go rather than having them be split up evenly between the boys. I'd rather get one whole outfit than end up with just bits and pieces from all three.

#222 02/17/2018 at 04:16

Shadow Guard
Saekin
The Answer to Everything
Saekin

I've been having trouble with the shield game being too rapid fire as well. I sometimes have them coming from 3 different directions at once. I'm not that good, sorry.  /static/img/forum/smilies/sad.png

https://i.imgur.com/CJG7E42.jpg

#223 02/17/2018 at 04:45

Shadow Guard
Hekate
Recruit
Hekate

It's "amazing" how incredibly frustrating this event is.
I wasn't able to win anything on this version, the hearts minigame bugged me out as soon as I clicked on it and the shield is maybe more manageble after the fix but that's pretty pointless when the projectiles are coming at twice the speed and multiplied in number.

The concept idea was insteresting but personally I think we are all  living the disappointment of a sloppy execution/organization. There's absolutely no fun in it and that's a pity, really.

THE WOLF I WILL FOLLOW INTO THE STORM TO FIND YOUR HEART, ITS PASSION DISPLACED BY IRE EVER GROWING HARDENING INTO STONE❞

Link to external image

#224 02/17/2018 at 06:40

Shadow Guard
Jinnx
Guard in Training
Jinnx

Come on Team, "easier"? What the heck, guys!
I feel like this game was incredibly inclusive towards the players who have an easier time with these sort of controls/coordination and should not have so much influence on the affection and chance of getting the limited-time event items!

I much preferred losing my mind over having to find chocolate materials from last year because at least I KNEW they were out there and my goal was attainable. I have lost every single shield mini-game so far and it is extremely exasperating waiting for the next day and knowing that I will likely have a exceptionally terrible time. This sort of game is the type that forces players who lack skill with the game to pay money to get the outfits because it's difficult to beat and the chance of getting all the outfits seriously depends on their ability to play the game.

Possible improvements to try and rectify this disappointment of a game:

*sigh* Sorry to unload that on you guys, it's just very exasperating that this game is ruining my enjoyment of the event- I know many other players are experiencing these problems too,
so please at least take them into further consideration. ^^

In the end, I really appreciate the work the team puts in and the work that you guys have done for this event. Although certain aspects of it are more than unsatisfactory *coughcoughheartminigamecoughcough*, I know you guys put your best into making the event something for players to enjoy and I honestly respect that.

The outfits are soooooo gorgeous~ I hope it works out and I can get all the pieces (although that doesn't seem likely in the current state of things) because they're just so beautiful~! The concept for this event was also really cool! Our poor boys...but a girl's gotta eat~ ;P

And that illustration...*drools* Poor Erika! Beat that succubus! Or don't~
x3

"Silence says a lot more than you think."
Link to external image

Who knew a unicorn could make such an irresistible expression~?

#225 02/17/2018 at 08:08

Shadow Guard
Cha
Sidekick of the Sylphs
Cha

Everyone, from what I understand about unlocking the last character, you don't need to wait for three days for his mini-game to be playable. I think once you unlock him you automatically get all the chances you need at once.

I hope this helps...at least a little?

I'm on the hunt for cheap event items! If you have unwanted items that are taking up space in your inventory that you want to sell, let me know!

Topic closed

Pages : 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 24