Forum

Topic closed

Pages : 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 24

#251 02/18/2018 at 06:26

Shadow Guard
Rezurii
Just Arrived
Rezurii

So the site froze as I was loading up the Minigame and now I can't play it. I agree with what I've been reading in the forum; it would be great if we had the chance to play the minigame more than once a day. There's way too much pressure; a lot of people who play this game are young and can't afford the coins, it's unfair to expect people to have to pay. This game should be fun and making it hard and impossible to the point your only chance is to pay, will only make people leave. I can't imagine how people deal with it on mobile.

My Candy Love does it, the game reloads every 3 hours; I messed up the first time but that didn't matter because I had another chance so I stopped panicking and actually had fun. I now have all the outfits.

The coins should be for people who are impatient and want to get the outfits quickly. Not a necessity.

But seriously, I do love the idea of this event and I'm enjoying the story aspect of it. I would love to see more in the future. (Also would be great if the boy's Affinity goes up because of this haha.)

TheAstralAlchemist

#252 02/18/2018 at 07:34

Absynthe Guard
Hunterbllue
Recruit
Hunterbllue

I Love The outfits for this Valentine event, but I really hate the mini game, It's very difficult and I would always barely survive with only 1 heart, sometimes the bullets would come in opp directions with less than a sec of delay to hit the orb

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/bapc/images/c/c0/WOP_WOP_WOP.gif/revision/latest?cb=20140420192618

#253 02/18/2018 at 10:52

Obsidian Guard
SoraMin
Just Arrived
SoraMin

I really can't win the minigame. It is so hard to win the points.

#254 02/18/2018 at 10:55

Absynthe Guard
Aevra
Recruit
Aevra

I didn't want to join in on the negativity because I know that you guys worked hard on this event and have been listening to feedback, which I appreciate.

However, like many others, I find the mini-game to be very finicky. I'm usually pretty good at fast-paced games like this, but man, this one is really kicking my butt. And sometimes I have to wonder if it's even worth trying to do since it's not even possible for a non-GC user to get all the outfit items.

So not only can we not complete the event, but we can't even buy last years items because they, too, are only GC. I understand that this is a business, and you need to make money somehow, but you have to be more considerate of people who aren't able to get GC; otherwise, you're going to lose some of your community. It kinda ruined my mood and made me wonder if I should even bother continuing this event.

https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/c35322cf-1698-4a13-9d7a-ee3403e30d26/dcj9a8k-69429300-dc72-46a0-bfa7-abe319ae1f2d.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2MzNTMyMmNmLTE2OTgtNGExMy05ZDdhLWVlMzQwM2UzMGQyNlwvZGNqOWE4ay02OTQyOTMwMC1kYzcyLTQ2YTAtYmZhNy1hYmUzMTlhZTFmMmQucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.Y1_7wT4Q1wS8bbeQgslHN1_st3OU9sHjcNbYM4HHl-4

Is "defeat" proof that you are weak? Isn't "defeat" more like a trial to overcome? Of whether you can stand up and walk again after falling to you knees? If you remain on your knees like that, then it would be a sign of weakness.

#255 02/18/2018 at 12:16

Shadow Guard
LaediCitrus
Just Arrived
LaediCitrus

So, I'm jumping onto this "negativity" train here, but seriously, it's just the truth.

I was also flabbergasted to see that last year's items (I missed the event, because I stopped playing Eldarya like a week or two after its English release, because it didn't appeal to me that well for reasons I am about to state.) were only available in GC. It got me pretty annoyed.

20 GC for 15 points? That's too many GCs for too little points.
Why do you have to make it so difficult to complete this event? It's not even difficult in a "challenge accepted" way, no! It's so difficult to urge players even more to purchase GC - as if you weren't pushing people enough by making maana what you use to purchase things in the shops/market AND to move in-game.

I failed terribly the first time I tried the mini game, although I got the hang of it with my 2nd try, but because there was no test run available for players, that would've been very useful I wasted an opportunity to get points.

I also don't understand the decision to make only one daily dialogue for one character alone possible and not all three a day. How should players be able to get that pet in the end.

You've made it practically impossible for someone to complete this event without paying GC in any whatsoever way. I am openly saying that I find this to be rude and unfair towards your players who enjoy spending their time here. Of course some money has to enter your pockets to keep this game going, but when it aggravates and saddens such a large amount of players, please do ask yourselves if you did things right.

(EDIT: I mixed up the deadlines from Eldarya's event and MCL. It's actually very possible. Although I doubt I'll be able to get the illustration. lol)

Your wrongdoings here shift part of the light away from the beautiful work you've done creating those outfits, illustration, the principle of the event itself. They're too bad to fully appreciate this event.

Last edited by LaediCitrus (02/21/2018 at 02:48)

#256 02/18/2018 at 12:27

Obsidian Guard
Revel
Virhebongari
Revel

I say this because there are so many players with negative attitudes toward an event that might be a bit more challenging than what we've seen so far.

To be honest, I don't think this event or any previous events are supposed to be completed by all the players. And by completing the event I mean that you've got all the outfits, illustrations, bonus gifts etc. What is the possibility that everyone would have the skills/time/money/chance to buy GC to complete it 100%? Everyone participating the event however will get some rewards. Everyone is still given the chance to complete it fully, but not everyone is going to succeed. You play well, you win. That's how pretty much everything works in real life too. By succeeding in something you're likely rewarded better than others.

It is possible to complete this event fully without using GC. If you use all 17 days to play all the games possible and get average scores, you'll get most of the rewards from the event, if not all of them. And if you use help with the dialogues, the chances to complete it are even greater.

Last edited by Revel (02/18/2018 at 12:31)

#257 02/18/2018 at 13:16

Shadow Guard
Queen-Arianni
Guard Patrol
Arianni

https://i.imgur.com/PgynK2T.png

@Revel
Thank you. I'm glad I'm not the only person that feels this way. I understand peoples frustration, but I personally don't feel that the dialogues are that hard, nor the mini-games (especially after the fix).

#258 02/18/2018 at 13:43

Absynthe Guard
Astiriana
Just Arrived
Astiriana

The event isn't too bad. I do think the choice in the once a day mini-game would have been better as a boss fight and the boss fight one the once a day mini-game. That may have made it more enjoyable for a lot more people. This spinning shield on is hard for me but it's more of a personal thing since I'm just terrible at remembering what direction to press to move the shield into place so I often just keep moving the shield the wrong way so I keep losing.

The dialog thing was never going to be hard since I knew someone had a guide for it out there but I always prefer doing at least one take with all the boys before looking up a guide. I only managed twice to pick the right choice with two of the boys so I'm definitely going looking for a guide for the rest of the days instead of taking the chance any more.

Having events is always nice though so thank you for putting in the effort to make one for us!

#259 02/18/2018 at 15:33

Shadow Guard
Lucii
Recruit
Lucii

I really hate saying this because I know you guys work hard on these events but...

The only time I seem to have fun with this event is when I'm actually talking to the boys X'D  Cause I like the thought of snapping them out of it, It just sucks I can only do it once a day instead of once every few hours or something.

I did like the boss battle atleast cause that was pretty fun and easy. I'm honestly having a lot more fun doing the MCL Valentine's event then this one....Atleast that event I know I'll be able to achieve it. I wouldn't have minded spending a bunch of Maana to be able to complete it but that's not a choice here unfortunately....

Last edited by Lucii (02/18/2018 at 15:36)

"Hope is being able to see that there is light despite all of the darkness." ~Desmond Tutu

Selling Afros of all colours

#260 02/18/2018 at 15:45

Shadow Guard
Raine
Rookie
Raine

The mini game for clicking hearts is ridiculous (both are actually). It's deliberately made to not be won. This is NOT simple with a touch pad for a laptop. They need to either increase the time or decrease the 8 pages you have to go through, because it's just nonsense at this point. The shielding hearts is not any better because you have to have too fast calculation and reflex to figure out which direction to go in and you can't always make your shield move fast enough.

Of course Bemoov will not care because they've made it clear over the years that they do not care about the players. These events to 'give' you all the nice stuff they 'made for us' is always clearly a scam. They wouldn't even do anything about the Halloween event KNOWING that their stupid little spider animation was causing trauma and phobia fits for arachnophobia sufferers all over the world. Way to make yourselves clear where your concern lies. If the story weren't enjoyable I would have quit by now like I've done with My Candy Love.

For an awesome band and comic check out September Mourning! New graphic novel now available!

https://i.ibb.co/9WsjCmg/September-mourning.jpg

#261 02/18/2018 at 17:27

Shadow Guard
AceSpades
Unicorn Sidekick
AceSpades

Raine wrote

The mini game for clicking hearts is ridiculous (both are actually). It's deliberately made to not be won. This is NOT simple with a touch pad for a laptop. They need to either increase the time or decrease the 8 pages you have to go through, because it's just nonsense at this point.

I would have to disagree with you on this.
Its basically like the Egg Pick game except the hearts don't disappear. I found it very easy and I was able to play it for myself and for a friend on my computers touch screen.

The only problem I see with it is that sonetimes the hearts are hiding at the bottom of the screen and are hard to find.

If you are wanting or willing to sell any of the Monthly Ranking Prizes message me. I would love to buy them from you!
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/67/98/3b/67983b6c3c82c07731a630205e63f163.gif

#262 02/18/2018 at 18:38

Shadow Guard
Jinnx
Guard in Training
Jinnx

Revel wrote

I say this because there are so many players with negative attitudes toward an event that might be a bit more challenging than what we've seen so far.

To be honest, I don't think this event or any previous events are supposed to be completed by all the players. And by completing the event I mean that you've got all the outfits, illustrations, bonus gifts etc. What is the possibility that everyone would have the skills/time/money/chance to buy GC to complete it 100%? Everyone participating the event however will get some rewards. Everyone is still given the chance to complete it fully, but not everyone is going to succeed. You play well, you win. That's how pretty much everything works in real life too. By succeeding in something you're likely rewarded better than others.

It is possible to complete this event fully without using GC. If you use all 17 days to play all the games possible and get average scores, you'll get most of the rewards from the event, if not all of them. And if you use help with the dialogues, the chances to complete it are even greater.

@Revel
I totally understand where you're coming from but unfortunately I must say I've had quite a different experience. *^*

So far, for all of the past 3 events that were similar to this one (I think it was 3? More or less around that number) I've been able to 100% complete them without the use of GC/maana/potions with little to no difficulty. I received all illustrations, unlocked all the clothes, and all the extra gifts/eggs~ O w O

Never before in my experience has an event been unfinishable (not a word but I couldn't find something better) or unattainable (a word xD) like this event before!
I always knew I could 100% complete each event under the knowledge/assumption (in my experience, at least) that they could be completed.

Even if players try to "play well" to win, this event is majorly relying on a difficult (near impossible for me and players it's non-inclusive towards, which is a staggering majority) game for the event to be completed! >_<

I don't think this event "might be a bit more challenging than what we've seen so far", it is on a whole other level. With the previous events, the event could at least be completed as long as players put in a some time and work (and 1% luck). Even with this event, I would've been fine if it had a probable chance of completion (even if I didn't fit into that percentage and only got close to completion), but at this rate it has a little to no chance of success without GC for most players. No matter how much time or work I put into this, with it's current design, I will likely not ever be close to completing it. You don't think this event is supposed to be completed by all players without GC? That's fair. But this event is likely going to be completed by no players except MAYBE 15% or less of the population which is an extremely low completion rate in comparison to the previous events- forget "all".

If the team just upped the ante to the extreme, with the idea in mind that free-players won't get all the items, I'm fine with that. That's they're right as a game to do whatever they want. I'm rather miffed though, that they provided a pretense that all events could be 100% completed (through the past events, that could be 100% completed). Is it partially my fault for expecting Beemoov to continue a trend that they themselves created? Correct. Did they themselves also build these expectations? Also correct.

In the end I'm still a little frustrated, but if not completing the event was the idea they had in mind for this, mission accomplished. I'd respect that decision.
*repetitiveness is repetitive*
But if they intended to make this event beatable like all other events preceding it, Beemoov still has some work to do.

Sorry I went a bit crazy with fonts on my crazy rant~ x3
All respect to you and your opinion @ Revel (and @Arianni too)~! This is just a relaying of my opposing experience with what this game has given me so far. I hope I didn't offend anyone or spread negativity!
> w <
If I did, that surely was not my intent! I want everyone to have a nice day, and I also want to have a nice day~

"Silence says a lot more than you think."
Link to external image

Who knew a unicorn could make such an irresistible expression~?

#263 02/18/2018 at 18:41

Shadow Guard
Queen-Arianni
Guard Patrol
Arianni

https://i.imgur.com/PgynK2T.png

@Jinnx
You most certainly did not come across as offensive, to me at least. Everybody is entitled to their own opinions, and nothing is offensive as long as they are respectful about it (which you are).
I do understand where you are coming from; I agree with you that this is extremely different from all other events.
I hope that you are able to complete quite a bit of the event before it ends~

#264 02/18/2018 at 20:27

Obsidian Guard
Revel
Virhebongari
Revel

No offence taken @Jinnx. Like @Arianni said, you expressed your opinion the most respectful way.

I never had any difficulties with previous events either (except maybe getting the illustration pieces in time), but I see no big injustice in this even if I won't manage to do it this time without buying GC. Actually it has been quite surprising that the events so far have been rather easy to complete without much effort. Those who have bought GC to complete them have most likely been those impatient ones to collect everything right away.

I totally understand if players who can't buy gold see this unfair. We've all been there once. I think they should wait a bit and see how they progress before they doom themselves and their chances to succeed. We haven't yet gone through even 1/3 of the event days now that it was extended. Stay positive!

Last edited by Revel (02/18/2018 at 20:29)

#265 02/18/2018 at 21:06

Shadow Guard
Rosalynda
Just Arrived
Rosalynda

@Revel @Arianni

While I do agree that the negativity surrounding this event is a bit unjustified, I can also see some of the problem. More so: No, the events are not supposed to be able to be completed by everyone. However, they've usually been set up in a way that all you had to do was log in everyday and do a simple task to 100% the event. This event, however, has a minigame that most of the players find too difficult to complete. Basically, we have a much lower chance and rate of players with the ability to 100% this event and that's why everyone is upset. Even the people that normally are able to 100% this event no longer are.
I personally like this event and the challenge of the "Bullet Hell" style minigame; I like the outfits, the illustration and the concept. I think some of the outright hateful comments around this event are completely unjustified. However, in the future I would say that no matter the type of event they should still keep the same ratio of players who can complete it to players who can't as events in the past. If the majority of your players are unable to finish the event, it's probably too difficult and if nothing else discouraging to long-time players.

#266 02/18/2018 at 22:22

Absynthe Guard
Lindy
Recruit
Lindy

Okay, so coming from a person who has never been able to 100% any of the events due to not having enough time or money this event is insane! Like I said, I've never been able to 100% any of these events. I've barely gotten full outfits along with the illustration or anything extra that they might have. I just kind of shrugged it off because oh, well. But this event? Come on.

Over the past 4 days, I've only been able to play the minigames once each. It's not because there is a lack of trying on my part; the first time I didn't even get the option, the second time I managed to play the shield one (although it was lagging horribly since I'm assuming they were still working out the bugs--I get it), the third time I got to play the hearts game fully. Today I tried playing and it was frozen, which as you guys know means no redo. That's my biggest issue with this.

The minigames aren't just more difficult, they have a lot more bugs than any others. As I said, I have never have been able to complete these events and I'm entirely happy with it.

Having pre-registered well in advance for this game I, I've been here since day one (on the English site) so I've shared the frustrations and annoyances of buggy events and not even getting one piece of an illustration. This event is pretty difficult, buggy, and aggravating to those of us who just want to come on for a little bit, play, and then go about our day. But I know that there are others who disagree with me and that's perfectly fine! I'm just speaking for those of us who come on here to relax, play a few fun games, and gather enough maana to just blow through a single episode without having to buy anything.

https://i.imgur.com/OG4rUfd.png

#267 02/18/2018 at 22:24

Shadow Guard
Lullaby
Rookie
Lullaby

I think the point of an event is it’s supposed to be fun for the players and it should be actually possible to complete with time and effort. There is nothing about this event that is like that. If you make a mistake, it’s basically impossible to fully complete the event. It’s not fun, it’s just stressful and disappointing for free to play player.

If beemoov wants more money, they should just make more gold coin only items, side story episodes, or even do something like a membership system with perks or something.

I’m just saying, when an event is offered to ALL the players, it should be able to actually completed by ALL the players, given they put in the effort.

https://68.media.tumblr.com/96564235e4d3641ea599c6bb6010db8d/tumblr_ojhuvnAG5j1s2kojso1_540.png

#268 02/18/2018 at 22:31

Shadow Guard
PrincessRain
Emeritus Valkyrie
PrincessRain

Lullaby wrote

I’m just saying, when an event is offered to ALL the players, it should be able to actually completed by ALL the players, given they put in the effort.

Agreed. And considering My Candy Love's event is very easy to complete for everyone - even new players - the fact that THIS event is so exclusive is a problem.

I've said it before that I absolutely love the outfits and i like the illustration as well (bit disappointed but overall can't complain since it grew on me). But the requirements for this event are very ridiculous. This is one of my least favourite events of all that I have played. I feel as though it wasn't tested enough and was brought out with a lot of bugs. I was very disappointed with the entire thing, and I really hope word goes across to Beemoov so that events in future show improvement.
Link to external image

even if you’re farther away than the sky, i’ll send my heart to the clouds
https://64.media.tumblr.com/6d877bee5a7d235106570678db444612/d70c119ef0b94b37-1b/s540x810/8034ff3a1dcdb2e9fa989bdaf49fd8590547799a.gif

#269 02/18/2018 at 22:40

Shadow Guard
tenshijanai
Just Arrived
tenshijanai

PrincessRain wrote

Lullaby wrote

Agreed. And considering My Candy Love's event is very easy to complete for everyone - even new players - the fact that THIS event is so exclusive is a problem.

I've said it before that I absolutely love the outfits and i like the illustration as well (bit disappointed but overall can't complain since it grew on me). But the requirements for this event are very ridiculous. This is one of my least favourite events of all that I have played. I feel as though it wasn't tested enough and was brought out with a lot of bugs. I was very disappointed with the entire thing, and I really hope word goes across to Beemoov so that events in future show improvement.
http://i.imgur.com/iVFbhI8.gif

agreed! I like events too but this one me frustrated. Id rather play the mcl games then this one..I get down to less than 10 seconds and all of sudden Im getting projectiles from EVERY direction and no matter what I do I lose...this event is impossible and disappointing.

#270 02/19/2018 at 00:25

Obsidian Guard
Yam
Soldier of the Guard
Yam

This is the first time I want to complain so much because the negativity surrounding this game is certainly justified.

Actually, I don't want to use this 'pre-registered' card when posting but this is an exception. Being one of Eldarya's active players since pre-registration, I managed to get most of illustrations & collectible clothing or required items during events. My only limitation is (& Beemoov won't like it) I can't spend money on this.

Based on our previous experiences with events, there are always solutions if you're early seeking help with others or maybe, use potions.

Compared to Halloween & Xmas events, we know our limitations & with potions, we can complete illustrations & collect items.
While Valentine, Spring, Summer & Musical events, we can rely on reading forum or sites for help, as well as potions for explorations.
But this.
This event is another whole new level.
We have to win a very horrendous minigame to get points.
We have every right to be panicked when we keep on getting 0 point from the game.

I know that a few players actually nailed the shield minigame (Good job!), but there are tonnes of complains from others as well, about:
1. Can't play the game
2. When opening the game, the game won't load
3. The game freezes
4. The game disappeared after refresh
5. The game mechanisms are confusing
6. The game is simply being impossible (all bullets strike at the same time at alarming speed)

These complains prove that there is something wrong with the minigame. You cannot deny that when there is no solution for these problems, it is reasonable for us to be very worried.
We can do nothing but giving our comments in the hope that Beemoov will do something significant about this. & of course, this forum is also a platform to share our bad experiences with others too.
(What can we do with the 2-day-extension if we keep on getting 0 score for the shield minigame?)
If you said, "Big deal, you just have to win". Well, I feel pity for anyone who live around you or even stand beside you.

At this current pace, no matter what we do, we are waiting for the dooms day of 2nd March where we won't get a complete or even half collection of beautiful clothes like previous events.

Last edited by Yam (02/19/2018 at 00:32)

https://i.postimg.cc/Dw49jKrk/solidarity.png

#271 02/19/2018 at 00:37

Shadow Guard
tenshijanai
Just Arrived
tenshijanai

-keeps rant to self- once again 0 points im so done with that game /static/img/forum/smilies/sad.png

#272 02/19/2018 at 00:39

Shadow Guard
Faia
Vanquished a Chicken
Faia

Tried playing the bonus succubus minigame today and what'd ya know?

When I click play, the screen stays black for a while after the countdown, and then when I click the cracked hearts away, the screen just stays as it is, the timer doesn't move at all and basically, the whole thing is frozen and I inevitably lose.
Seriously?! It's been like 5 days already and the whole thing is still buggy? I have played the succubus bonus minigame 3 days ago after it messed up earlier in the day and the team gave us another chance to play it again. Hopefully they do the same again for today.

Last edited by Faia (02/19/2018 at 01:10)

Curiosity killed the cat,
but satisfaction brought it back.

Link to external image
Aesthetic by @Faye

https://secure.static.tumblr.com/46eabd907099044f997607a701a26756/fxvanpm/pBFojs9id/tumblr_static_.gif

Link to external imageLink to external imageCuriosity killed the cat, but Satisfaction brought it back.

https://68.media.tumblr.com/3dc6fd93ccea9697010258c5e09ce95f/tumblr_ojuryzTRjy1rxf627o2_540.gif
https://j.gifs.com/k5jvMX.gif[/img]
https://68.media.tumblr.com/0075939eaa666cdd8bcf3e8de06d2c71/tumblr_oghxkky8c81ve5yu7o4_540.pnghttps://68.media.tumblr.com/75e4d58a6839dfc423b3b1ab03de67f7/tumblr_o2x9pn9rx61udp3vfo5_1280.pnghttps://68.media.tumblr.

#273 02/19/2018 at 00:44

Shadow Guard
Tsukii
The Answer to Everything
Tsukii

Link to external image

This is seriously so frustrating for me right now. Tried to play the bonus minigame, but the only thing that worked WAS THE TIMER. I basically couldn't click on anything.

Thanks for this awsome event.
feel the sarcasm please
------------------
Link to external image

Last edited by Tsukii (02/19/2018 at 00:44)

https://i.imgur.com/I2Y69N9.jpg

#274 02/19/2018 at 00:45

Absynthe Guard
Pacen
Unicorn Sidekick
Pacen

I give up. The outfits are beautiful but at the rate I'm earning points I won't even through half of an outfit by March 2.

This event has left me thoroughly disappointed and I'm not even going to look forward to the Easter event. If they wanted/needed money so bad they should have held a fund raiser with fun little tiers/goals to reach.

Tsukii wrote

http://i.imgur.com/syT4X2H.png

This is seriously so frustrating for me right now. Tried to play the bonus minigame, but the only thing that worked WAS THE TIMER. I basically couldn't click on anything.

Thanks for this awsome event.
feel the sarcasm please
------------------
http://i.imgur.com/vrEdFyM.png

You too? I thought I was maybe doing something wrong! Didn't realize it was possible the game just wasn't being responsive!

Last edited by Pacen (02/19/2018 at 00:47)

#275 02/19/2018 at 02:14

Shadow Guard
Manic
Just Arrived
Manic

Vorona wrote

Thank you so much!
The mini game is really hard though, I lost almost immediately. Too bad that this company focus on making money way more than focusing on making the game enjoyable.

Too true!! I love this game but it is so focused on making money! And I agree with you on the shield mini-game, it is way too hard!

Topic closed

Pages : 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 24