Forum

Topic closed

Pages : 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24

#101 02/15/2018 at 00:13

Shadow Guard
TrafalgarNeo
Rookie
TrafalgarNeo

I have to agree with what everyone else is saying. The idea is fun. The clothes are great. But the execution is lacking.

I don't know what happened but I lost today's play on the shield mini game. /static/img/forum/smilies/sad.png The counter wouldn't count down and the blasts never came.

#102 02/15/2018 at 00:15

Obsidian Guard
Galaxy
The Answer to Everything
Galaxy

You win, succubus, you win!

So I've gotten absolutely nowhere with this event. At least award partial points for trying, geezus.

https://media.giphy.com/media/10Lj9SPC9dFlKw/giphy.gif

#103 02/15/2018 at 00:15

Shadow Guard
Laërtim
Soldier of the Guard
Laërtim

The level of confusion about this event continues to rise!

Yesterday on the Spanish server I won the shield game & got 7 points added to the gauge for each boy.

I won it on this server just now and got 3 points added to everyone's gauge.

So on top of the shield game being really tricky to beat, we won't even know how many points we'll get from it each day???

(屮=﹏=)屮 彡┻━┻

Last edited by Laërtim (02/15/2018 at 00:15)

#104 02/15/2018 at 00:19

Shadow Guard
Vivian
Sidekick of the Sylphs
Vivian

I've already posted to mention my wish for the mini game to be playable multiple times in a day. A minimum of 3 plays would be my preferred number.

The mini game needs to be fixed so that it does not throw fire balls at the sphere that will hit it from opposite directions at the same exact time. I just failed the mini game because of this, and it just makes the game feel like it is rigged against the player. I'm currently pretty angry because this is the 2nd day of the event, and the 2nd day in a row that this same exact situation has occurred. I'm fine with it being a little difficult... I've played games like it before, and done well with them. I'm not okay with it being COMPLETELY IMPOSSIBLE. I literally cannot place the shield on the far left AND the far right at the same moment.

This event was good in theory, but the team executed it poorly.

#105 02/15/2018 at 00:19

Shadow Guard
Keyka
Young Recruit
Keyka

Happy late Valentine's Day everyone!

#106 02/15/2018 at 00:25

Absynthe Guard
b1acknight
Young Recruit
b1acknight

Ok, this mini game is ridiculous. How anyone has won it, I will never know. Some of the orbs move faster than the others and the shield just kind of flies around. I love the idea and concept. And I really love the outfits, but not liking this mini game too much. I'm sure I'm not the only one. Anyway thank you for this event but I might have to just miss out on it completely, which is upsetting for me.

https://orig00.deviantart.net/68ef/f/2017/202/4/2/_gif__your_lie_in_april__wonderful_time_together_by_woxilde-dbh5v92.gif

#107 02/15/2018 at 00:30

Shadow Guard
tenshijanai
Just Arrived
tenshijanai

really 4 spells at the same time at about the same rate so no matter what I did i couldn't block them all..I lost the game today /static/img/forum/smilies/sad.png

Last edited by tenshijanai (02/15/2018 at 00:30)

#108 02/15/2018 at 00:48

Light Guard
Eleyon
Moderator & Leader of the XMen
Okumara

Now I usually don't post on the forums, but this right here is a MAJOR disappointment, I am (like most players) someone who doesn't want to pay real money for virtual items, now last years event went amazingly for me, finished early got everything but this disgusts me. This is nothing but a cash grab, the mini game is near IMPOSSIBLE, we only get to play once a day and add on the one a day talks makes it very hard to finish the event. Sincerely disappointed in Beemoov, this right here makes me want to not even bother with events anymore because you did not think of all the players, only yourselves. I understand you all have to make money but this...... I'm speechless.

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/786681519594536972/1010406187449188463/bha.png

#109 02/15/2018 at 01:00

Shadow Guard
VelvetCoco
Young Recruit
VelvetCoco

I'm A little confused. Is it one mini game a day, or all three in one game? I did my first dialogue with Nevra and I did get 10 pts, but is that it for the day or is there a glitch?

#110 02/15/2018 at 01:05

Shadow Guard
GrinningReaper
Recruit
GrinningReaper

I love the outfits, and I'm disappointed that last years aren't available for maana (not to mention there being no 2016 outfit). And I really hate that minigame. Yesterday, I chalked up my loss to getting used to the controls, and I was fine with that. I was better at it today, but I somehow lost two hearts to one blast! How?! I'm so salty right now

Last edited by GrinningReaper (02/15/2018 at 02:04)

https://i.imgur.com/TEvg3MP.gif

#111 02/15/2018 at 01:12

Shadow Guard
ONNETON
Rookie
ONNETON

I didn't like minigames either so I just bought everything I got and played two final minigames etc. :dd
But yeah I hope everyone else is getting everything they want!!!

★ - - - B E L I E V EI NT H ES H I E L D - - - ★
https://68.media.tumblr.com/209e342ca43a7a3b16c3c7b3b833bdf3/tumblr_inline_olcozsfeKH1td1u2f_500.gif

#112 02/15/2018 at 01:25

Absynthe Guard
Cybele
Recruit
Cybele

The mini-game is kind of too hard..... I move my keys and the entire thing just goes WOOSH complete 180 at just a light tap. Man come on lol

~Queen only of dust and bones~

#113 02/15/2018 at 02:21

Obsidian Guard
Queenace
Just Arrived
Queenace

not my favorite mini game

#114 02/15/2018 at 03:09

Shadow Guard
Feriel
Just Arrived
Feriel

So umm... It's the first time for me posting in this category, but I have a problem. I played the mini game yesterday in the the French server and I did fine. I wanted to play it today in the two servers, but it didn't work in the French one (blank page) and disappeared when I wanted to re upload the page. And In the US server, it appeared well, but just after the countdown for the game to start, it tells me that I lost... Whereas I didn't do anything... any answer to that?

This aside, I agree with what the other players said, I have nothing to add more except to be careful with what you do, you're getting more and more hatred each passing day, not because of your mistakes, but because you ignore every single opinion, good or bad.

Last edited by Feriel (02/15/2018 at 03:10)

#115 02/15/2018 at 03:42

Obsidian Guard
Velentya
Young Recruit
Velentya

So yesterday the minigame was frozen before the countdown even started, and today I saw the countdown but after that it just got black.

WHY IS THIS HAPPENING? D:

Visit my guardienne's and Nevra's pinterest boards! They're basically just big aesthetics/moodboards~

Velentya

Nevra

#116 02/15/2018 at 03:48

Absynthe Guard
Aetherene
Unicorn Sidekick
Aetherene

Fern wrote

I'd like to start off my post by saying that the outfits are lovely and the illustration is super cool. I really do like the succubus character, it's nice for variety. Also the companion!!! It's so precious!! I'm not terribly fond that last year's clothing is only purchasable with GC, but I'm not surprised.

However I have some complaints on the process to complete the event.

Normally I can get the hang of mini-games pretty quickly, but this one? It's awful.
I can't tell if my shield is correctly positioned to block something, the 'spells' come too quickly for me to turn the shield, and two of them have come at the same time from opposite directions.
If you wanted to do a mini-game like this, honestly the way Undertale did this type of gameplay was far better. It's straight forward and actually manageable.

Aside from how terribly the mini-game plays, we can only talk to one guy a day? I personally cannot afford to buy GC, and with only one dialogue per day as well as an impossible to play mini-game it really looks like you made this event only completable if you can buy GC.
The event lasts for about 14 days. Say you get perfect dialogue with one guy each of those days, that's 140 points. Now say you manage to do okay at the once-every-3-days mini-game and get 10 more points for each of the guys every time. That's 260 points out of the needed 450 just for the three main guys, let alone anything extra you've added (going off of last valentine's Day). And even if you did perfectly on the other minigame, you'd still only have 320 points.

It's be better if we had tasks to complete to be able to play mini-games or talk to the guys, say something similar to last valentine's day, but the item would just get their attention so that we can talk to them. It would require a little effort on the players part, but it would make the event more reasonable.

Thank you for reading, happy Valentine's Day!

EDIT: Thank you for correcting my dates

I'm in full agreement with this. The outfit and story line are all adorable. But the game is terrible. I game a lot so I really don't think it is lack of control on my part. I am not someone who can afford to buy stuff, being a student. It's almost like a ploy to get people to pay up.

http://i.imgur.com/hTeNqcI.jpg

#117 02/15/2018 at 04:08

Obsidian Guard
hij
Recruit
hij

even today i've try to play the  mini-game, and i have failed again..This is the first time that i am, pretty sure that i don't complete an event.Dosn't be better the staff choose  to change  the speed of the game?..I am pretty sure  that, if they  do this, every player could win more easly. it's clear that, the mini game is the base to obtain every clothes from the guys.So since every player is not a PRO-gamer,change the speed and reception of the projectiles, it could be  more easier.

#118 02/15/2018 at 04:22

Absynthe Guard
Pinxu
Guard in Training
Pinxu

Happy Valentine's Day to everybody!

Thank you for this event, I like the idea and story, outfits are beautiful and mini game is nice.

Like almost everybody has sayd already, I don't like that you have only one try and chance during one day. Mini game is not easy (today it works much better than yesterday, yippee, but still) and speaking whit only one boy is a too less if you compare with scale what every boys have.
I think that it would be better, if you can speak whit all boys at least once during day. Also mini game could have more times to play:)

#119 02/15/2018 at 05:36

Young Recruit
Bambie

I clicked on the mini game today and nothing happened , reloaded my page and it had just disappeared  without me even playing it.

#120 02/15/2018 at 05:41

Absynthe Guard
LostCure
Just Arrived
LostCure

Not a fan of the mini game. Feels like I'm being forced to pay with GC just to complete the event now. Not happy at all. If it was because of a lack of time or even effort of my part I would have no problem, but with this being my second time not even surviving to the end I'm honestly upset now. What a wonderful feeling to have during an event. So happy.  /static/img/forum/smilies/roll.png

Maybe if there was more then just one chance a day it wouldn't be so bad, but nope! One shot a day will just have to do. It's gonna be impossible since I really doubt I'll improve in time with only one try a day. Yeah! /static/img/forum/smilies/neutral.png

#121 02/15/2018 at 06:10

Shadow Guard
Gabriielle
Young Recruit
Gabriielle

Gorgeous outfits! Though the mini game is so difficult, I don't know if I'll get any of them.... ^^;

https://i.imgur.com/JjFntsK.jpg

#122 02/15/2018 at 06:36

Absynthe Guard
Katelynen
Sidekick of the Sylphs
Katelynen

Okay so I was able to get 3 points for each boy in to shield mini-game and currently Nevra has the most points for me his being 23/150 points.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/bf/b5/47/bfb5471e48f47ab1d5b0237cd72041cb.jpg

#123 02/15/2018 at 07:31

Absynthe Guard
Asuma
Young Recruit
Asuma

I absolutely adore the clothes and the familiar, but this mini game is so awful I'm literally scared to play it!  /static/img/forum/smilies/sad.png

#124 02/15/2018 at 07:38

Absynthe Guard
Yiume
Young Recruit
Yiume

Laërtim wrote

The level of confusion about this event continues to rise!

Yesterday on the Spanish server I won the shield game & got 7 points added to the gauge for each boy.

I won it on this server just now and got 3 points added to everyone's gauge.

So on top of the shield game being really tricky to beat, we won't even know how many points we'll get from it each day???

(屮=﹏/static/img/forum/smilies/smile.png屮 彡┻━┻

You receive your points according on how many hearts you have at the end of the game. For one heart you receive 3 points for each boy, for 2 hearts you receive 7 points and if you have all of them at the end you receive 10 points. (I know this because today it happened a miracle and I won with all 3 hearts xD)

Do you believe a world of happy endings?

Link to external image

#125 02/15/2018 at 08:03

Obsidian Guard
FaTime
Recruit
FaTime

omg the shield minigame is really hard its so unfair no one will be able to winn all the outfits if they cant buy GC :'(

Link to external image
Signature made by Dearest @Alchemist
a complete wishlist will be added to my profile soon...

Topic closed

Pages : 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24