Forum

Topic closed

Pages : 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16

#326 06/28/2019 at 15:11

Shadow Guard
Azriel
Unicorn Sidekick
Azriel

I thought I was the only one having problems with the event and finding items but after reading the comments I feel a little better that most everyone is having problems.

Such a shame

#327 06/28/2019 at 19:36

Shadow Guard
Undifferent
Guard in Training
Undifferent

Alright, time for my final remarks on this train wreck.

First of all, I agree with everyone on the abysmal item drop rate. I have an account here and another on the French server, with a total daily energy count of 290. I have found no treble clefs on either server, and one (1) music template on this server. Compare that to the valentines event that I did barely manage to complete on both servers with only having to buy like 2 or 3 items from the alchemy shop, and... seriously beemoov, why.

Anyways, illustration is okay I guess. I don't care much for illustrations overall. A bit cluttered. Perspective kind of seems messed up? I'm not sure what the correct term is, I'm not an artist. Meh.

Final complaint is that the message for the festival being ready or whatever shows up every time you catch a companion after you've caught all 3 of them, even if you've already gotten the illustration and stuff. Really annoying.

So uh, congratulations on making an event so bad it's gotten me to make 5 different posts about it. Keep up the great work.

OwO what's this?...

#328 06/28/2019 at 23:44

Absynthe Guard
LadySelene
Young Recruit
LadySelene

This event is incredibly difficult for no reason. Is this supposed to be another attempt to "encourage" us to buy gold coins or mana? Because if it is, I don't appreciate it /static/img/forum/smilies/sad.png

https://dragcave.net/image/H1DUY.gif

#329 06/29/2019 at 03:09

Obsidian Guard
Riuu
Recruit
Riuu

So after 6 days of exploration... The drop rate is just... like for real? Is this really an alchemy based event??

My data table is to big to make a screenshot but here's a link *click click*

At this point, I think I won't finish the outfit if I have to pay for all my missing ingredients. But I guess I'll have enough manaa to finish my current episode then *shrugs*

Beemov, you have 5 days, please up the drop rate for those last days...

Last edited by Riuu (06/29/2019 at 05:32)

#330 06/29/2019 at 03:57

Obsidian Guard
DiamondDust
Guard Patrol
DiamondDust

Not found a single alchemy item for the last three days...this is bs

https://i.imgur.com/Z56g1QF.png
Tifa forever ❤️ Aerith never

#331 06/29/2019 at 05:19

Obsidian Guard
MinervaLily
Soldier of the Guard
MinervaLily

I like the companions on this event and my new companion, Aziraphale found the first event companion listed. However we had to let it go, as I didn't have the bait for it. I'm hoping they can be found on exploration, or I might have to buy the baits at the shop, or just buy the companions outright, which will cost gold not maana. I wouldn't have minded if those event companions could have been bought with maana as well as the gold.

"It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice." ~ MC Scooter.
https://media.giphy.com/media/3ohzdSRR4Gi1BxNuCI/giphy.gif

#332 06/29/2019 at 05:52

Shadow Guard
Murcielago
Rookie
Murcielago

The amount of disappointed posts in the thread is alarming

And yet they will most likely do nothing about it

https://i.imgur.com/UkGl0hR.png

#333 06/29/2019 at 08:13

Obsidian Guard
DiamondDust
Guard Patrol
DiamondDust

MinervaLily wrote

I like the companions on this event and my new companion, Aziraphale found the first event companion listed. However we had to let it go, as I didn't have the bait for it. I'm hoping they can be found on exploration, or I might have to buy the baits at the shop, or just buy the companions outright, which will cost gold not maana. I wouldn't have minded if those event companions could have been bought with maana as well as the gold.
you can buy them from the market

https://i.imgur.com/Z56g1QF.png
Tifa forever ❤️ Aerith never

#334 06/29/2019 at 08:28

Obsidian Guard
MinervaLily
Soldier of the Guard
MinervaLily

DiamondDust wrote

MinervaLily wrote

you can buy them from the market

Oh cheers for that, when I get a bit more maana I'll go have a look.

"It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice." ~ MC Scooter.
https://media.giphy.com/media/3ohzdSRR4Gi1BxNuCI/giphy.gif

#335 06/29/2019 at 09:18

Obsidian Guard
Parumpkin
Halloween-voittaja
Parumpkin

LadySelene wrote

This event is incredibly difficult for no reason. Is this supposed to be another attempt to "encourage" us to buy gold coins or mana? Because if it is, I don't appreciate it /static/img/forum/smilies/sad.png

Yes, it is. I don't believe there's any other reasons. Too bad that I stopped buying Beemoov game currencies after the market change. I used to buy gold coins almost in every event but then I realized that Beemoov doesn't respect their players (their source of money) so why continue if I don't even enjoy the game that much anymore?

My dog is the cutest.

#336 06/29/2019 at 09:31

Recruit
Abaddon

LadySelene wrote

Don't worry, most events are like this it seems like. But it's getting worse, compared to what we got 1-2 years ago.

he/him

#337 06/29/2019 at 12:40

Shadow Guard
Linoa
Guard in Training
Linoa

Is it just me or care these companions super difficult to capture them? I'm running out of expensive faith and I've had multiple failed capture attempts (just today, 2 consecutive fails on kovira).

I know we're all have terrible luck with finding items during explorations, but us it just has had with captures?

ღ ❀ ℓιησα ❀ ღ

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/finalfantasy/images/2/2b/Mog_FF6.gif/revision/latest?cb=20100705051012

#338 06/29/2019 at 13:27

Obsidian Guard
Riuu
Recruit
Riuu

Linoa wrote

Is it just me or care these companions super difficult to capture them? I'm running out of expensive faith and I've had multiple failed capture attempts (just today, 2 consecutive fails on kovira).

I know we're all have terrible luck with finding items during explorations, but us it just has had with captures?

I had so much trouble with capturing the air one! I met it 6 times but didn't get the bait the first 3 times, and it took me my 3rd attempt to finally capture it.............

I had better luck with the other 2:
- rock one met 4 times, 3 successful captures out of 4 attempts
- earth one met 4 times, 2 successful captures out of 2 attempts

#339 06/29/2019 at 14:02

Shadow Guard
Linoa
Guard in Training
Linoa

Riuu wrote

Linoa wrote

Is it just me or are these companions super difficult to capture them? I'm running out of expensive faith and I've had multiple failed capture attempts (just today, 2 consecutive fails on kovira).

I had so much trouble with capturing the air one! I met it 6 times but didn't get the bait the first 3 times, and it took me my 3rd attempt to finally capture it.............

I had better luck with the other 2:
- rock one met 4 times, 3 successful captures out of 4 attempts
- earth one met 4 times, 2 successful captures out of 2 attempts

Thanks for posting your capture rates! I think you've had better luck than me but only 33% success on the air one is tough! I'll try to keep track and see how it goes

ღ ❀ ℓιησα ❀ ღ

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/finalfantasy/images/2/2b/Mog_FF6.gif/revision/latest?cb=20100705051012

#340 06/29/2019 at 15:01

Shadow Guard
Anlii
Vanquished a Chicken
Anlii

Wow. I haven’t found a single scroll... and I’ve spent all 150 energy points daily...

People having trouble finding stuff, people having trouble capturing companions, people having trouble playing the mini-game... Worst event I’ve ever participated in an online game.

-I vanquished a chicken. But what a chicken that was!-
https://i.imgur.com/HsR92Ci.jpg

#341 06/29/2019 at 15:41

Shadow Guard
Azriel
Unicorn Sidekick
Azriel

So its a little late but a question for those who are able to play the minigame: do I have to hold down the keys? Or is it a hit at a specific point?

I know I can't play the game I hit the keys but I still get a X regardless of what I am doing. I honestly think it cant read my keys for some reason.

#342 06/29/2019 at 15:47

Obsidian Guard
Riuu
Recruit
Riuu

Azriel wrote

So its a little late but a question for those who are able to play the minigame: do I have to hold down the keys? Or is it a hit at a specific point?

I know I can't play the game I hit the keys but I still get a X regardless of what I am doing. I honestly think it cant read my keys for some reason.

For the first part of the game, with the red squares, you have to click the key when the red squares is right above the number or touching them - not too far away
Then for the last part, you don't have squares but rectangles, and that's when you hold the key down, same as before you start to hold down the key when the rectangle is about to touch the number on the screen

#343 06/29/2019 at 15:57

Shadow Guard
Chite
Unicorn Sidekick
Chite

Azriel wrote

It seems a bit confusing at first, especially when to release the numbers for the rectangles. I recommend releasing the keys when the rectangle is a bit past the end mark. Finishing early sometimes doesn't give the point. There is still time to complete the event if you have a few points to begin with and get all five correct from now on. You can get 75 point/day which takes a little over five days.

https://66.media.tumblr.com/9c94a0c7e787ce95807b222b47d1dc39/tumblr_np0ihqymXt1rbk7nlo1_400.gif

#344 06/29/2019 at 21:10

Absynthe Guard
Vaihanai
Sidekick of the Sylphs
Vaihanai

Azriel wrote

So it's a little late but a question for those who are able to play the minigame: do I have to hold down the keys? Or is it a hit at a specific point?

I know I can't play the game I hit the keys but I still get an X regardless of what I am doing. I honestly think it can't read my keys for some reason.

I have the same problem, but I think I have figured it out. The thing is that the notes are read like 3 inches before the marked line, so when you hold the keys you'll need to release before the next notes reach about 3 inches to the line, which is a little before the center of the signaled key. If you release too soon it'll be an X but if you release past about the half of the key you'll also get an X!

I think that's how it works, which totally sucks, but I was able to figure it out thanks to some players <3

@Chite - Oh that's a good tip actually! I'll try it out, I still get only like 2/5 daily

EDIT: Wow, my luck, encountered the companions 16 times so far and missed all 16 times... ridiculous.

Last edited by Vaihanai (06/29/2019 at 22:04)

https://i.imgur.com/KIMI9l3.jpg

#345 06/30/2019 at 03:51

Obsidian Guard
NoName_NoPower
Young Recruit
NoName_NoPower

Is it only me who can't find a Korivora?

Goodbye

It's been a pleasure serving in the guard with you all, but it's time for me to leave.
Hope you all have a wonderful time here in the lands of El.

Concept Art Suggestions
My Interactive Adventure: Don't worry, I will find the best treasure...Or not...

#346 06/30/2019 at 04:03

Obsidian Guard
Larjus
Moderoija
Larjus

Nope, I haven't got Korivora yet either. I've seen it twice, but it has run away... But I've met the other companions way more often and also managed to catch them several times. Especially Marquil, that guy is everywhere  /static/img/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

https://c1.staticflickr.com/1/685/31465552994_5cc23c60a2_o.png

#347 06/30/2019 at 05:14

Absynthe Guard
Nur
Soldier of the Guard
Nur

Larjus wrote

But I've met the other companions way more often and also managed to catch them several times. Especially Marquil, that guy is everywhere  /static/img/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

Sadly for me, I couldn't find Marquil at all T_T
I sent my pet to roam everywhere in City of El & a few places in Jade Coast but to no avail T_T

https://i.postimg.cc/sXQ6XrSC/cat-laser.gif

#348 06/30/2019 at 09:38

Shadow Guard
Azriel
Unicorn Sidekick
Azriel

Thank you everyone for your help and suggestions, I have tried them all today but it is still reacting as a wrong hit. I think my game is just bugged.

I’m more bummed out about missing the lovely piano item than I am the illustration.

#349 06/30/2019 at 11:51

Obsidian Guard
Parumpkin
Halloween-voittaja
Parumpkin

Wow, this is actually a first time I can't complete Eldarya event.

My dog is the cutest.

#350 06/30/2019 at 12:12

Absynthe Guard
Yerimoto
Unicorn Sidekick
Yerimoto

Is it even possible to find the sewing kits? Are they in specific places or can they be found everywhere?

This event really sucks. I can't wait for it to be over, let's hope the summer one is better.

https://photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/56/gd/44685.jpg

Topic closed

Pages : 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16