Topic closed

Pages : 1 ... 14 15 16

#376 07/03/2019 at 07:23

Obsidian Guard
Riuu
Recruit
Riuu

Minigame
Thank you for listening to us and making adjustement not once but twice! The game was way more pleasant when you adapted the difficulty to your own evolution... Even if I never managed the last level xD

Outfit
So I wrote down every single results from the exploration, starting June 23 to July 3rd.
My companion is a Beckett with 223 luck. I only explored the 10 energy places from the City of El, for a total of 240 explorations (130 energy per day + 3x50 energy potions + 3x100 energy potions).
https://i.gyazo.com/e39fa42105ad8749076f08fc9727806a.png
(featuring my findings for the companions)
(full table with the results by location and date is available [here])

I didn't wrote down the first 3 days of the event, but I found 1 Reinforced Fabric and 2 Scrolls in those 3 days.

This is an alchemy based event. And I found only one (1) treble clef??? Which is needed for all the clothes????
I found enough dye to do all the clothes, albeit not really the colors I wanted but still, technically speaking I don't need to buy dyes.
The Beginners Sewing Kit is... non existent. Well, there's the scroll for it that I found a lot and thankfully I had all the ingredients needed, but what if you don't find those ingredients?? Moreover making it costs the same as buying it in the store so finding the scrolls for it isn't interesting at all.
I was lucky to find 1 Qualified and 1 Expert...
Never found the Catatapillar Silk either.

So to complete the outfit (because, gdi, I like to collect illustrations), I had to pay 1205 manaas.
Instead of like, 600 if I found everything on the map.
And I consider myself quite lucky if I believe the other players who found at most 3 ingredients!

Next time there's an alchemy event, I hope the drop rate will be more balanced. As much as the Valentine event was a mess, at least my companion at the time (with 66 luck!) brought me a lot of alchemy material...

#377 07/03/2019 at 07:44

Shadow Guard
Rozenberry
Young Recruit
Rozenberry

I have the companions if anyone wants to buy them you can pm me

#378 07/03/2019 at 08:26

Shadow Guard
Malyia
Just Arrived
Malyia

So... I haven't really been using Eldarya lately because a long while ago I got behind on the episodes and was really only logging in for events. But since Beemoov decided to use alchemy in almost every event I haven't bothered. I've said it once and I've came here specifically to say it again, Alchemy is too expensive and not worth it. No one likes the alchemy, Beemoov.

Not really a fan of the outfits at all. Not my thing.

I tried the mini game, it was extremely tedious, especially when you've got my bad luck and you miss one note literally when you're 55/60 because you didn't hold it long enough but that's on me.... It probably would get easier after doing it daily but honestly I didn't bother after the first few days.

Exactly how many times was the piano game readjusted exactly? Twice? Don't you think that shouldn't have had to happen? The sheer number of adjustments you've had to make to almost EVERY SINGLE EVENT in the last year after starting them is ridiculous. From length extensions to bugs.
Does anyone even bother to play-test anything or do you just throw something out there with the intent for us to lose to milk our money? It really feels like the latter. This events game was tailored specifically for us to lose.

It's just really pathetic to me that there's been so many overarching complaints with everything on this website yet Beemoov still blindly does whatever the heck they want with no regard for their consumers. You'd think a company would want people to actually enjoy and have fun with their game. I don't know what else I expected though. /static/img/forum/smilies/neutral.png

I'll chock this up to another terrible event. Thanks for nothing.

Last edited by Malyia (07/03/2019 at 08:27)

#379 07/03/2019 at 09:01

Obsidian Guard
Parumpkin
Halloween-voittaja
Parumpkin

Oh. My. I won for the first time in the piano game! It was literally my last chance to play though.

My dog is the cutest.

#380 07/03/2019 at 10:21

Shadow Guard
tea8732
Young Recruit
tea8732

Honestly the piano game is much easier with 5 keys than 6.

I can do the mini-game with 5 without mistakes, but with 6 I can't even make it the half way.

I'm sure if the mini-game was done easier from the start it wouldn't have gotten so much hate.

Personally I don't like the outfit. I think it's boring and plain. There has been so much better outfits than this. I didn't even bother with it.

The pets were okay. Though they were not that cute and some ridiculously hard to catch.

Overall looking what people are saying this event was a flop.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I am, who I am
And I am, who i was
And I am, who I'll always be~

#381 07/03/2019 at 16:42

Shadow Guard
Azriel
Unicorn Sidekick
Azriel

Just dropped 2,000 Maana to finish up the outfit because my Galorze with 355 luck was not able to find a single item this whole event.

Personally I never minded the alchemy events because I have a bit of manna to spare and I could find most of the needed items but this was just a mess. The drop rate was way to low.

#382 07/03/2019 at 18:21

Absynthe Guard
Seff
The Answer to Everything
Seff

https://i.ibb.co/5rQgdLG/Untitled-2.png

I agree with everyone here that this event was simply horrible.

I found the minigame fun after all the changes. I didn't mind it really that much from the beginning since we had quite a lot of time to gather the points but it could've been easier from the start. I did manage to get the piano.

The drop rate was just awful. I found what, 2 treble clefs, 1 shampoo and lots of dyes and baits. Caught 2 of the companions, never met the last one. I'm glad that I got the outfit pieces that I liked at least.

Speaking of the outfit, it's not really that interesting. I find the shoes pretty ugly and the rest meh apart from the skirt and hair (the only pieces I got). Funny enough, for the skirt I needed to buy and ingredient I was missing when I made it today. I really hoped I would find them before it ends but nope.

The illustration was pretty nice but with everything it wasn't worth it, I didn't even bother to complete the event for it.

My expectations for the summer event have dropped significantly. I just don't want them to destroy the halloween and winter events now.

Thank you for the event. With everything considered we did get something. I really wouldn't have minded if we got one of the previous music events but with a different outfit and illustration.

https://i.ibb.co/pbTbDHn/U3.png
https://i.ibb.co/S0nSTvN/P2.png

https://i.imgur.com/idEtGVU.gif

#383 07/03/2019 at 20:18

Obsidian Guard
Camelly
Recruit
Camelly

So here is my final opinion on this event:

THE THEME

I really liked it. I was very curious about how a Fenhuang festival looks like. And then I realized they won't show it. Just a notification that my preparations succeeded, and now we can enjoy the festival + an illustration. I would appreciate if a little bit of the story could be shown. Just describing some of the traditions there would be enough. I am really interested in the Fenhuangs, so I was quite disappointed.

THE ILLUSTRATION

It is gorgeous, I love Huang Hua's and Ewelein's outfit (more than a certain outfit of the event *cough*) and the vibe. [Still, no matter how hard I try, when I see that Guardienne doesn't have my character's hair and eyes, I can't feel satisfied. It is really off-putting, I just can't feel involved in the game. But that's not the event's issue.]

COMPANIONS

They are cute but weird. I liked Ailikamp's appearance the most, but the others were similarly cute for the most part (Marquil's grown up form can't be called cute, though maybe it's not particularly ugly either). My problem was that they are Rare, and we needed to catch them for the illustration. Catching THREE familiars is really difficult, not to mention that it was only the first task of the three that we needed to do for our illustration.

MINI GAME

Truly horrific. I'm very glad they listened to us and changed it up a bit, but it's still a bad start for an event(and still unplayable for a lot of people) . And this is not the first time that something like that happened.

OUTFITS

The alchemy one was really not good (I wish we could get Huang Hua's outfit instead). I liked the hair and the body, the tutu and the shoes were okay, the 'belt' and the suspenders were really ugly. It fell flat, especially after last year's gorgeous outfits. (More than 1 outfit, and they were better! That's a huge difference!) And I truly hate the alchemy mini game. Please, don't use it in events! Or at least change it up a bit. Don't ask us to pay for the outfit parts (or lower the price to 10 maana/construction or something), and don't ask us to find the resources on the map. The chance to find the necessary things was unbelievably low. It was awful, my familiar with over +350 luck  found almost nothing. Even if she did find everything, it would have cost me 600 maana. But with the amount of things she found, it went up to more than 2000 maana. That's just atrocious. I don't want to compulsively spend maana on events, I don't want to feel like the task is impossible! It doesn't just makes the experience unenjoyable,  it makes me just flat out ignore the event and not spend anything, even when I like something.
Speaking of which, I liked the bank outfit, it was pretty (but not gorgeous though). However, it was not pretty enough for this failure of an event. Usually I would have bought something to get it, but not now. My character has to go without it. I think I will survive. But I hope that alchemy won't return as the part of the event dynamic ever again.

#384 07/04/2019 at 01:01

Shadow Guard
Laërtim
Soldier of the Guard
Laërtim

The only thing I liked about the structure of this event was that we COULD alchemize multiples of any outfit piece rather than buy it in the shop. Even buying all the ingredients for the hair, it was way cheaper than buying the hair outright from the shop.

Would've been even better if we could actually have found ingredients during exploration.

I found one treble clef and one scroll across TWO accounts (English & Spanish). TWO! Saying the drop rate was abysmal is an understatement.

And even after they improved the minigame, it was too late for me and I still sucked at it. I just gave up despite really liking the piano item.

#385 07/04/2019 at 01:16

Shadow Guard
Maoyui
Sidekick of the Sylphs
Maoyui

I will leave my final thoughts since it is officially the end of the Event.

ALCHEMY

As usual, a huge Maana waster. The drop rate for Exploration is so low that it makes no sense to even bother trying to find the materials naturally. I bought everything needed for the outfit on the 2nd day, which is not how an Event should be. Purchasing should be a last resort if you're not particularly lucky here and there, not the literally only means of completing the outfit. Because yes, had I not purchased everything I need and just relied on my Companion, I would have not finished a single piece of the outfit because I think my Companion may have found 3-4 items for Alchemy TOTAL. That is ABSURD. We NEED to be able to find the items just as easily as we can find outfits pieces for Exploration Events otherwise, what is the point of the Event?

OUTFIT

As usual, I like the free outfit more than the paid outfit. It wasn't anything special, but I liked it enough to want to complete it despite how much Maana it drained. I am also appreciative I could buy last year's in the shop
seeing as I joined right after the Event last year~

COMPANIONS

The Ailikamp is absolutely adorable and I bought it the day the Event started (massively overpriced, I know, I should have waited, but) I don't regret it because it took me until YESTERDAY to manually catch my own Ailikamp. I managed to catch 3 Marquil, THREE, but not a single Ailikamp the entire time. And I never even met the Korivora despite finding it's bait fairly often. I'm disappointed that they're not even Epic Rarity seeing as we have to pay Legendary Priced food for them. Being rare seems like scam almost. I'm willing to pay it because I adore this thing but for all the trouble this Event was, coming out of it with a better Companion, as opposed to worse, than my previous one, would have at least made it worth it.

MINIGAME

Nothing even needs to be said about how bad it was. It was IMPOSSIBLE to play for days. They got rid of the only strategy for it that actually worked almost immediately and still took even more days to make it slightly playable for only TWO out of FIVE rounds. That means it was LITERALLY impossible to get the prize for it because it's impossible to earn 400 points with only 2/5 playable matches daily. Absolutely appalling that a slight band-aid was the best fix they could come up with for the entire duration that this Event lasted. I have never been more disappointed in the Eldarya team before now. To see a dev team WANT to see its players fail is just disgusting

ILLUSTRATION

Didn't get it because the game is impossible, so nothing to say about it.

OVERALL

Worst Event I have experienced yet. I don't understand really why it ended up so bad. It COULD have at least been decent. But the lack of an ability to even play the one of the main aspects of the Event itself just ruined the entire thing. Locking us out the the final prize essentially makes the Event   meaningless.

https://i.imgur.com/RlZjrzW.jpg

#386 07/04/2019 at 13:46

Obsidian Guard
mistycriss71
Just Arrived
mistycriss71

I could not complete the event. totally frustrating and it wasted my time. luckily I managed to get all the companions but I have a spare bait that I have no idea what to do with.

i love inuyasha

ɐɥsɐʎnuı ǝʌoן ı

#387 07/04/2019 at 17:19

Obsidian Guard
DiamondDust
Guard Patrol
DiamondDust

mistycriss71 wrote

I could not complete the event. totally frustrating and it wasted my time. luckily I managed to get all the companions but I have a spare bait that I have no idea what to do with.
the pets won't ever be findable again so just use it to fail a capture on the regular map if you don't want to keep them in your inventory... No one will buy them so it's a waste trying to sell them on the market

https://i.imgur.com/Z56g1QF.png
Tifa forever ❤️ Aerith never

#388 07/04/2019 at 17:30

Obsidian Guard
mistycriss71
Just Arrived
mistycriss71

DiamondDust wrote

the pets won't ever be findable again so just use it to fail a capture on the regular map if you don't want to keep them in your inventory... No one will buy them so it's a waste trying to sell them on the market

agreed.
I tried selling them yesterday long before midnight even hit but no takers.

Anyway, thanks. /static/img/forum/smilies/smile.png

i love inuyasha

ɐɥsɐʎnuı ǝʌoן ı

#389 07/04/2019 at 21:42

Obsidian Guard
Fujino
Guard in Training
Fujino

Since I haven't made a review for this event, here's my opinion.

Alchemy Mini-Game and Outfits:

→ I thought you understood that everyone hated using the alchemy mini-game on Valentine's Event, but unfortunatelly no. One thing is keeping the alchemy as a normal mini-game, like Bubble Temple for example, since people can use it has many times as they want, without feeling obligated to spend maanas. The other thing is using alchemy in EVENTS! I thought the events should be fun and "free", but to get the ilustration, we are obligated to spend or dear maanas on alchemy, besides getting the companions and finish the piano mini-game.

Sorry if what I said about the alchemy was a bit confusing, since I found hard to explain my opinion in english.

→ The only thing I liked about the free outfit was the tutu, which was the only thing I made in alchemy, since the rest wasn't anything special. About the paid outfit, I really liked the hair, since it remembers me princess Merida from the movie "Brave". The last year's outfit were so beautifful that makes this year's free outfit looking like some common clothes that we can find in exploration.

Piano Mini-Game:

→ I liked it and I didn't had any difficulties getting the piano. However, even though you made it easier after some days, I saw so much people struggling with the piano, so I think you should have kept with that bug.

Drop Rate:

→ Scrolls? Never saw it. That shampoo thing? Never saw it too. What did I find during the event? Colorants, 2 nymph hairs, silk, 1 treble clef and luxury satin.
→ Conclusion: the drop rate was even worst than Valentine's Event, because at least I found some materials in that event in exploration and only bought what I couldn't find through exploration. But this time? Since I saw that I had to spend so much maanas getting the things, I litteraly gave up and made only the tutu.

Companions:

→ I found them really cute, but it was really hard to find Korivora (found 2 times and got 1) and capture Ailikamp (I needed 6 times to get it!). Marquille was really easy to find. Even the baits were easy to find.

Conclusion:

→ This event was even worst than Valentine's event because of using again the alchemy mini-game and the drop rate was ridiculous (and I have a companion with +371 luck!).
→ The outfits are getting more uglier, which makes me sad.
→ I really liked this year's illustration but I dind't got it and I don't mind that, since I decided to spend my maanas buying the last year's outfits.
→ Im really scared for the Summer event.
→ Please, don't touch the Halloween and Christmas events! Because I'm really afraid that some day you're going to use the alchemy mini-game in this events...

#390 07/05/2019 at 06:25

Shadow Guard
Murcielago
Rookie
Murcielago

There was a time where we would get the outfits for free after completing daily missions.. but now we have alchemy forced upon us - for maana, due to the low droprate, which has always been a problem.

Im slowly losing my interest in Eldarya and MCL likewise.
You took my Lysander away and now you're ruining Eldarya for me too.
I havent even completed the lastest episode because its depressing to see Eldarya going down this road.

Not to mention that the prices for maana (in my currency at least) is outrageous. Its clear as day that all you care about is money. I know money is important to keep the games running and to grow, but this is so obvious it hurts. You treat your players/customers like trash and people no longer wants to spend money. The horrible events are not worth it.

Last edited by Murcielago (07/05/2019 at 06:28)

https://i.imgur.com/UkGl0hR.png

Topic closed

Pages : 1 ... 14 15 16