Forum

Topic closed

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5

#26 12/23/2019 at 10:09

Shadow Guard
IvyHearts
The Answer to Everything
IvyHearts

Does anyone know of a reliable guide to this new event ? Halloween was a huge bust and I still got no companion. The valantine one was even worse after I spent so much manna

#27 12/23/2019 at 10:16

Obsidian Guard
Ciryatan
Recruit
Ciryatan

What's the holy knight staff outfit? It's just an outfit available in shops? I can obtain it just paying with golds?

Pulvis et umbra sumus

https://i.ibb.co/JF7HYnK/original.jpg

#28 12/23/2019 at 10:24

Light Guard
Eleyon
Moderator & Leader of the XMen
Okumara

Ciryatan wrote

What's the holy knight staff outfit? It's just an outfit available in shops? I can obtain it just paying with golds?
It was last years Gold Coin outfit, its available in exploration.

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/786681519594536972/1010406187449188463/bha.png

#29 12/23/2019 at 10:27

Shadow Guard
Aoria
Young Recruit
Aoria

Lovecra wrote

First off I thought the point of that message regarding episode 28 saying that we won't be board waiting for this event that should've started last week since Christmas is two days would've given us more than one mission a day and barely any clothes along with some of last years crap. We used to have 5 sets of new clothes along with three new pets now we have two new pets and the best one should be free when we finish the event without the get all the illustrations crap. You all continue to put money above your players and the kicker is now no one but the impatient will pay for a bank outfit because its going to be FREE next year. And to those who like story based mission events, that's nice but not everyone does and we get those for the majority of events Halloween and Christmas should've just stayed exploration only, and I know that ONE person who's luck is always so bad and nothing goes right for them in life and blah blah, you used to get mission based events for every other event the least you could do is suck it up and be a good sport and just search for things without crying about how it isn't fair that you didn't get the item(s) you wanted. Life isn't fair things require work, put in the work or buy it in the store. Beemoov you've ruined the last event and its so sad you've fallen this far.

The idea of the event is a good idea but it wasn't executed right like the Halloween event. Let the people who just want the current event items, get the items without the cluttered mess of old years. That has always been my pet peeve, after a event is over I don't want the old clothing the next year.

I agree it is stupid to not have the chance to get a illustration because you said the wrong thing and you can't replay it to get another chance. That is super unfair to all of us, and they need to fix that asap.

They should let us replay the sections of the mission where we got the dialogue wrong. If people want the past items and want to explore for them then that should be put in the Christmas map. While the people who just want the current event items and pet have the missions with replay ability included. This way everyone can have a choice of one or both.

This is a game, while life isn't fair a game should br fair to all parties. The find rates of baits, clothing, and pets should be way better. If I have pet with a high luck bonus, I should be getting at least 2 or 3 things instead of getting nothing all day. The luck bonus should determine how many items you get from a location, but it doesn't feel it does affect anything. It's feels like a game of hoping you get something with a sprinkle of chance.

#30 12/23/2019 at 10:43

Absynthe Guard
Galina
Just Arrived
Galina

I actually like that kind of event a lot. The outfits are gorgeous and so are the companions. Thanks !

#31 12/23/2019 at 10:55

The Answer to Everything
Kaitlynne

The outfits look amazing! Thanks /static/img/forum/smilies/smile.png

https://i.imgur.com/SoMdnxn.pnghttps://media.tenor.com/images/651d0b7cdd4a5ced4e4c89435efba718/tenor.gifhttps://i.imgur.com/SoMdnxn.png

#32 12/23/2019 at 11:43

Obsidian Guard
Minah
Vanquished a Chicken
Minah

Thank You for the event even though I expected this to be just like Halloween 2019.

I am not a fan of any of the sets so I guess I won't have to try hard during exploration.
I find the companions to be rather cute and the things worthwhile.
If only both were on the map like previous years.

Not a fan of the mission-based parts of these events so I wouldn't regret my choices and not getting the illustrations, clothing set, and the companion.

I have noticed You placed items at random at all places yet again. Not a fan of that either. It doesn't make me want to explore.
Wonder if the drop rate will be as low as the previous event.

I hope you did not forget to add all Christmas companion food on the map!
I hope the companion and food drop better than for Halloween 2019!

I like the backgrounds. They are pretty. And just like the previous event, I assume they are shop only - since I did not find information on them and during the previous event none dropped which is why I assume this.

Confusion:  The next episode was pushed back due to this event, no? It really doesn't look like it...Considering nothing extra is happening here...

@ the whole "this event" vs "old event" style:
The ideas aren't bad. This team and company just aren't good at doing it right. You can like and dislike the mission parts. That's fine. The problem with Beemoov is that they reduced the map exploration by A LOT to add the mission part. Should've kept the old map style and just add the mission one.
TL;DR : Good ideas but bad execution.

#33 12/23/2019 at 12:03

Shadow Guard
Bewitch
Lieutenant of the Guard
Bewitch

well, I already knew what was coming so I’m just like meh now. I like the angel kitty!!! <3333
Also like the new dress, SO pretty. I think the Fender Bender is pretty too but it’s like a copy of the BF one,, like yall just not trying no more lol. I think the bank fit lowkey ugly too but I’m starting to like it cause I’m seeing different variations on guardians!  Like ooo you guys make it work!
The missions are boring, ended up just clicking whatever like ughh shuddup and gimme clothes. Agree with Minah, good ideas horrible execution.

https://64.media.tumblr.com/c6393cde6b4274fb3870fa62ec104f29/tumblr_mwj5s7n4741rnqv4ao1_400.jpg

#34 12/23/2019 at 12:27

Shadow Guard
Zatara
Unicorn Sidekick
Zatara

I guess this is going the be the new format for the Halloween and Christmas event. Less outfits, one of which you can only get through paying, dialogue based mission (and if you gave the wrong answers, you either have to pay for the illustration or miss out on the pet), and items found in random locations.
Out of all the changes, I really dont get why they made the items random. Maybe I'm in the minority, but if I can't find the item in exploration or for a cheap price on the market, I still wont pay gold for it.

#35 12/23/2019 at 12:33

Shadow Guard
Vivian
Sidekick of the Sylphs
Vivian

I like aspects of the mission outfit, but not the whole thing.

The map outfit is my favorite of the 3. I like all the individual components, and the outfit as a whole!

#36 12/23/2019 at 13:32

Shadow Guard
Maoyui
Sidekick of the Sylphs
Maoyui

They're really doing the same garbage Event style as Halloween. Woo, can't wait to get locked out of Illustrations again because of flawed game design that doesn't even tell you if you get the wrong answer until after the fact.

Well I don't have too much of an opinion on the outfits, though the Companions do look pretty cute~ Not a must have, though. Just disappointing to keep seeing this Event style. I hated Alchemy, but this is hardly better.

https://i.imgur.com/RlZjrzW.jpg

#37 12/23/2019 at 13:56

Absynthe Guard
Marlene01
Young Recruit
Marlene01

Thank you for the event and have fun everyone!

https://i.imgur.com/B22CBfF.gif

#38 12/23/2019 at 15:30

Absynthe Guard
Rhinna
Just Arrived
Rhinna

So. Another event designed to milk the players for money. Great job.

#39 12/23/2019 at 15:33

Shadow Guard
Setsuka
Young Recruit
Setsuka

Sooo I guess I'll just fast-click myself through this shit, since there's no way I'll get the right answers even if I read everything and think about it carefully... no point wasting time on something that will just frustrate me at the end.

#40 12/23/2019 at 15:58

Obsidian Guard
Evelina
Jouluvoittaja
Evelina

Now that the event has been up for a while, here are my pros and cons so far:

Pros:
- The mission & bank outfits are pretty nice. Honestly considering to buy the bank outfit, but not sure.
- The companions seem cute
- The backgrounds <3
- So far the storyline seems good, but who knows how it'll turn out to be.
- (the characters in their winter clothing, I can't-)

Cons:
- The same absolutely disgusting event format you used for Halloween 2019
- Only last year's outfits are in the shop, besides the new ones.
- Only 1 new exploration outfit (which at first seemed really adorable, but sadly, a lot of the smaller details don't really speak to me and a lot of the colour variations are pretty ugly tbh)
- Judging by the fact that this is the same format as last Halloween, I suppose the dialogue options don't really matter and you have to pay a fortune to be able to get the (almost guaranteed) 1-2 missed illustrations.
- LAST YEAR'S CLOTHES HAVING TO BE PURCHASED WITH CG.
- Beetroot yet again trying to get the last bits of money out of their players

And the biggest con of all:
- You never listen to your players <3

Last edited by Evelina (12/23/2019 at 15:59)

Suomi-Finland https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ8hvF6g-dgWqcsmGd9eYKZnA15TuLbklQb3ivr4kPVILghanCB
My Wishlist
https://dragcave.net/image/zGagj.gifhttps://dragcave.net/image/pWyFx.gifhttps://dragcave.net/image/EZTkP.gifhttps://dragcave.net/image/zay7Z.gifhttps://dragcave.net/image/N2hNO.gif

#41 12/23/2019 at 17:18

Absynthe Guard
b1acknight
Young Recruit
b1acknight

Anyone have a guide out yet? I don't feel like guessing and missing out on the companion again... -_-

https://orig00.deviantart.net/68ef/f/2017/202/4/2/_gif__your_lie_in_april__wonderful_time_together_by_woxilde-dbh5v92.gif

#42 12/23/2019 at 17:32

Absynthe Guard
LiPali
Young Recruit
LiPali

Are the answers randomised again? If so, that's honestly poop.
I really liked Halloween's new character/my new waifu Cornelia (although I hated the event itself), but I don't see myself liking a Christmas episode unless it includes a date with one of the LIs or the opportunity to get on Miko's nerves. Looks like I'll just end up clicking randomly without doing any reading in this one.

Also, sometimes I feel bitter about choosing not to spend any of my irl money on Beemoov and their bank outfits but this year I feel no such way.
One, because it appears that I'll be able to get this year's bank outfit for free next year, and two, in my personal opinion it's not well drawn. The top half is nice, even if the collar bit extends too far for my liking, but the skirt looks like a triangle. The way it falls to the floor looks unnatural. Still not as bad as the awfully flat shading for MCL's Christmas event's clothes, but still not great.

On the other hand, the new exploration outfit is cute. I'm always hoping for new face mods but I hate the cartoonish eyes, such a let-down for me, should've created some new lips instead. However, the dress is super cute and I'll be trying my best to get all of its colour variants (variants? variations? not sure what the appropriate word is). Also the new lingerie is a big yes for me. I love lingerie. 

Evelina wrote

- Beetroot yet again trying to get the last bits of money out of their players
Beetroot is now my new second favourite nickname (second only to ButtMoov/ButtMove of course)

#43 12/23/2019 at 19:33

Absynthe Guard
Mizore
Unicorn Sidekick
Mizore

/static/img/forum/smilies/neutral.png  /static/img/forum/smilies/yikes.png  /static/img/forum/smilies/big_smile.png  /static/img/forum/smilies/sad.png  /static/img/forum/smilies/hmm.png  /static/img/forum/smilies/lol.png  /static/img/forum/smilies/roll.png  /static/img/forum/smilies/neutral.png
I have no idea what to say, let the emojis to speak.
I do have to say though, the dialogue is glitching out, it's supposed to be at 4 hours and some minutes, but it keeps switching between four and nearly six hours. Anyone know where to report bugs or if any of them will be fixed?

Got event items or companion food you'd like to get rid of? Message me on Discord and I'll take them off your hands! Mizore#1203

#44 12/23/2019 at 21:54

Shadow Guard
TrafalgarNeo
Rookie
TrafalgarNeo

Highly disliking this event. I'm sure I won't get the illustrations or the other pet because of the random answer thing going on. WHY DO THIS?!

At the very least the outfits could be related to winter/Christmas. These aren't.

#45 12/24/2019 at 00:02

Shadow Guard
IvyHearts
The Answer to Everything
IvyHearts

b1acknight wrote

Anyone have a guide out yet? I don't feel like guessing and missing out on the companion again... -_-

Same, or at least anyone who gets that King of winter companion, just write down what u did.
   Halloween was the worst, no decent guide at all. That and only 2 companions ? Lame

#46 12/24/2019 at 00:21

Obsidian Guard
GoldenAischa
Rookie
GoldenAischa

I completely agree with @Minah. I don't think that everything happening in this event (and even in the last Halloween event) is terrible, but the execution is seriously lacking. The outfits are pretty cute, IMO, and I like the companion. Even the exploration/map setup doesn't bug me too much.

But the fact that we have to play through the story section and choose the "right" answers completely blindly? With no options to replay answers for maana? That's just poor game design. How am I supposed to be invested in the event story if I already know that the odds of me picking correct answers are incredibly slim? It really makes me not want to even play through it, because I already know I'm destined to lose.

I also think this event probably should have started 1-2 weeks ago. Would've been nicer to get into the spirit of Christmas before the actual holiday comes.  /static/img/forum/smilies/roll.png

https://i.imgur.com/2gMh6r3.png

#47 12/24/2019 at 02:14

Shadow Guard
kagome347
Just Arrived
kagome347

The outfits look great /static/img/forum/smilies/smile.png

anime and games for life :

#48 12/24/2019 at 02:18

Shadow Guard
Laërtim
Soldier of the Guard
Laërtim

The Festive Pilgrim outfit is adorable. I hope I get a lot of pieces from it. The eyes though! They remind me so much of the Ganriki Neko thing from My Hero Academia XD

I don't get a particularly winter vibe from the Graceful Fencer one... I'm not very into the mission thing, especially not again after we had it with Halloween :/ I'd much rather a lot of quality clothing pieces than a mini-episode and making the illustrations so difficult to get along with the companion. The dog is cute, but I gave up any hopes of getting it as soon as we saw the nature of the event.

#49 12/24/2019 at 02:45

Obsidian Guard
AspenDarke
Young Recruit
AspenDarke

Eldarya wrote

Note: If your companion doesn’t like the snow, you can find the Festive Pilgrim outfit, as well as the Perceed Egg in the special boutique.

Does that mean you can only use companions that are previous Christmas event ones that like the snow?? It's a little confusing....  And if that is true, that's a real shady way to make sure people spend money...

It seems to work with Galorze from one of the music events so I'm not sure why the confusing text? Unless they have a higher drop rate with older Christmas companions.

Fyi I got the hair from the giant decorated pine. Not sure if it's random

Last edited by AspenDarke (12/24/2019 at 02:51)

#50 12/24/2019 at 02:51

Obsidian Guard
Lixxith
Just Arrived
Lixxith

AspenDarke wrote

Eldarya wrote

Note: If your companion doesn’t like the snow, you can find the Festive Pilgrim outfit, as well as the Perceed Egg in the special boutique.

Does that mean you can only use companions that are previous Christmas event ones that like the snow?? It's a little confusing....  And if that is true, that's a real shady way to make sure people spend money...

It seems to work with Galorze from one of the music events so I'm not sure why the confusing text? Unless they have a higher drop rate with older Christmas companions.

Fyi I got the hair from the giant pine tree

No, it's only a way of saying "If you don't get what you want, you can buy it in the store", don't worry about it.

Last edited by Lixxith (12/24/2019 at 02:55)

https://i.imgur.com/R8HR8En.gif

Topic closed

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5