Pages : 1 2 3 4 5

#76 12/27/2019 at 17:16

Shadow Guard
Linoa
Guard in Training
Linoa

The companions are adorable! Two of my new favourites

ღ ❀ ℓιησα ❀ ღ

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/finalfantasy/images/2/2b/Mog_FF6.gif/revision/latest?cb=20100705051012

#77 12/28/2019 at 07:58

Absynthe Guard
Naiad
Just Arrived
Naiad

Setting aside that the events are harder to clomplete,why wont it show on the map how many items we aquired so far in each zone anymore? does it mean older outfits can no longer be found or something? /static/img/forum/smilies/sad.png

#78 12/28/2019 at 08:09

Shadow Guard
ȷungkook
Alchemy Apprentice
Guardian

Naiad wrote

Setting aside that the events are harder to clomplete,why wont it show on the map how many items we aquired so far in each zone anymore? does it mean older outfits can no longer be found or something? /static/img/forum/smilies/sad.png

It shows ??/?? because all items dont have a fixed location and can be found anywhere. The only outfits on the map are the  2018 ones and the 2019 Pilgrim outfit.

Last edited by Guardian (12/28/2019 at 08:10)

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/6e/eb/38/6eeb383093fef384b8a0a9739be22e30.jpg

#79 12/28/2019 at 18:29

Shadow Guard
Sherbert
Recruit
Sherbert

Rather than looking up a guide for the correct answers, I decided to play this event using my own choices towards the illustrations. There didn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to most of the choices and I still can't figure out why the ones I chose were correct or incorrect. I don't hate this format of event nearly as much as the previous alchemy ones, but I do wish the stories made a little more sense.

The only outfit I really love is the one available through exploration. Obviously you can't control what colors you get, which means I'll likely have to search for the ones I prefer in the market so it's not actually free. Not to mention, my companion frequently comes back empty handed.

Here's to hoping for better events in 2020. Happy new year, y'all.

#80 12/28/2019 at 19:39

Shadow Guard
Dizzy4483
Recruit
Dizzy4483

So I just finished the event on my French account - 150 gold for each missed illustration is absolutely disgusting, Beemoov you're getting even greedier, didn't think it was possible.

You do realise that other games give gifts to their players for Christmas, don't you?

Unbelievable.

#81 12/28/2019 at 19:47

Absynthe Guard
LiPali
Young Recruit
LiPali

Sherbert wrote

The only outfit I really love is the one available through exploration. Obviously you can't control what colors you get, which means I'll likely have to search for the ones I prefer in the market so it's not actually free. Not to mention, my companion frequently comes back empty handed.
You can also get the Pilgrim outfit in the shop for maana, in case you can't find your favourite colours on the market! (There's actually a couple of listings for the dress on the market that are priced higher than it actually costs in the shop. /static/img/forum/smilies/neutral.png)

Also I've also had my companion come back empty handed a few times. I wish that wasn't a thing. They could at least give us some companion food in return for the energy that we wasted to send our companion out, but ok.

Also, is anyone having any luck getting the Holy Knight outfit through exploration? 'Cause I'm not. I think I've gotten the necklace and the banner through exploration and that's it. I'd love to get the jumpsuit but it appears that I'll have to sink major maana to buy one from the mp instead.

#82 12/28/2019 at 21:53

Shadow Guard
Vivian
Sidekick of the Sylphs
Vivian

I just have to say something about the mission outfit (Graceful Fencer).

I LOVE the gloves, boots, sword, and shoulder pads. The hair is nice.
The pants will be hard to pair with much of anything with the waist area, but they're okay. I was really hoping the waist area that covers the belly was part of the top or something. Then I could easily use the pants.

Then you look at that top. The top. The way its built. To quote project runway "Her poor boobies look like they have no support." (The quote may not be exact. I'm going off memory.) I'm not very into the top.

#83 12/29/2019 at 15:44

Obsidian Guard
Kamra
Recruit
Kamra

Overall, the event is okay in my opinion. I would've liked being able to get the missed illustrations for cheaper. The current price is very steep, so I'll just miss out on that.

(◕‿◕✿) KAMRA (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ NYANYAKAI 。◕‿‿◕。 ROSE (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

#84 12/30/2019 at 00:26

Absynthe Guard
Seerah
Recruit
Seerah

while i dont really prefer this event, i have to admit the companions are adorable perceed has honestly probably become my new favorite over ciralak... i unfortunately had to cave and buy one tho as i have not found a single one :\ i just wish it had higher luck i can tell by how much its priced and hatch time that more than likely it will be rare/event to maybe epic/event type meaning somewhere around 100-200+ luck... ill still hatch it though since its friggin adorable XD
i love the wolf companion but since i only got 1 illustration and 150g per illustration is kinda expensive im gonna have to miss it /static/img/forum/smilies/sad.png

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
                   My Companions:
                 Mystique, Ciralak
                 Scarlet, Rowtsya
               Lamiria, Blobbiathan

#85 12/30/2019 at 07:43

Shadow Guard
RegineA
Unicorn Sidekick
RegineA

I've now finished the event.

I did have to buy one illustration to complete the missions. I'm glad that it was just the one, as 150 gold is a bit steep. I understand that it's a gatekeeping method that makes it more exclusive, but even 100 gold would have been better.

The mission and pay outfits are beautiful. I'm not loving the exploration outfit, but there are a few elements in it that I can use. However, once again, it would be nice if we could have more that one exploration outfit.

The companions are cute, so no complaints there.

Overall, this hasn't been the worst event. I still think that the mission answers are too random to make any sort of sense, so it would be nice if we could have that fixed for next time. I also think that most of the players would appreciate it if there was more focus on exploration- having just one outfit has not gone down well.

On top of that, there now seems to be a pattern of gold-only outfits coming back the next year as exploration. As someone who did buy last year's outfit, there isn't a lot of incentive to buy the one for this year. Because of laziness on the company's part, you are now punishing those players that you value the most. What is the point of using our own money in this game if we could get those elements for free the next year?

5/10.

Last edited by RegineA (12/30/2019 at 07:45)

#86 12/30/2019 at 10:24

Shadow Guard
Azriel
Unicorn Sidekick
Azriel

I got one illustration which is honestly more than I was expecting and it was with Jack so I’m happy with that.

Luckily I’ve been holding hands of Midas so hopefully I can buy at least one more.

#87 12/30/2019 at 11:01

Absynthe Guard
leanae
Just Arrived
leanae

would it be posible to lengthen the event? i missed a lot of it /static/img/forum/smilies/sad.png

/jeae

#88 12/30/2019 at 11:14

Obsidian Guard
Minah
Vanquished a Chicken
Minah

I will share something else considering I finished the mission today.

The price for any missing illustration is still too high.
Not showing the player missed an illustration is still a bad move.

Was the mission even needed? I hardly learned anything from it.
It was a rather boring mission of text clicking.
The character designs were nice. The companions are cute.
There was no sense of urgency nor a mission for me. At least we didn't have to bother saving any Eel guard member this time around.

The illustrations could've been obtained through the map and I would not see any difference.

#89 12/30/2019 at 11:42

Obsidian Guard
Angla
Just Arrived
Angla

You know, during the Halloween event I made the mistake to buy the illustrations and I really hoped that this event will be different but this is so freaking frustrating, I got so angry during the whole thing. I only got the third illustration but I guess only because you get that no matter what. I wanted to get that companion so badly and I told myself that I will buy it again if needed but now that I finished the event I realized that's what you want and even if this is the last thing I do I will make sure to not give you the satisfaction of giving you the little money I have.

#90 12/30/2019 at 12:01

Shadow Guard
RegineA
Unicorn Sidekick
RegineA

leanae wrote

would it be posible to lengthen the event? i missed a lot of it /static/img/forum/smilies/sad.png

I doubt they would, as there weren't any bugs that stopped the event from going ahead.

I would recommend using potions to recharge your companion. For the missions, if you don't have enough days left to complete them, you can use gold to skip ahead.

#91 12/30/2019 at 12:06

Absynthe Guard
Nur
Soldier of the Guard
Nur

Packing the gifts couldn't be more exciting when a cutie joins in!
Look at this little sunshinee... (*´∀`*)
https://www.eldarya.com/static/img/scenario/6d41c349f78d3426efb3414fdd50badb~1575279809.png
https://i.postimg.cc/hvwN5QQt/only-one-sunshine-XS.png

I haven't progress that far yet, but that Graceful Fencer hairstyle is freaking gorgeous...!
My hope was destroyed when the collection was not available in maana :c

https://i.postimg.cc/sXQ6XrSC/cat-laser.gif

#92 12/30/2019 at 12:28

Light Guard
Eleyon
Moderator & Leader of the XMen
Okumara

I love the hairstyles of all the new pieces, I especially love the wolf pet, I can't wait to hatch him when my Perceed is done exploring! I finished all the missions and now I'm going to hatch the Skanis and take a look at their stats.

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/786681519594536972/1010406187449188463/bha.png

#93 12/31/2019 at 00:30

Shadow Guard
Aoria
Young Recruit
Aoria

Dang I was so close to getting the 3 illustrations. 2 out of 3 is pretty good when you stop looking for a guide and just go with your gut.

Maybe next year no missions and just exploration with new clothes.

#94 12/31/2019 at 06:11

Shadow Guard
TeodoraCV
Rookie
TeodoraCV

Aoria wrote

Dang I was so close to getting the 3 illustrations. 2 out of 3 is pretty good when you stop looking for a guide and just go with your gut.

you cannot get the full three illustrations. since there are only eight missions, and the illustrations are three, with three pieces each. meaning, nine in total.

it's like the halloween event, to complete it, you have to buy the last piece.

it also doesn't matter if you follow a guide or not. it's random, so it's not 100% sure that you get the same results as the guide. since it will always miss a piece, which you have to buy with real money.

Last edited by TeodoraCV (12/31/2019 at 06:19)

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiwMFfFR165UNHWlltQQz3-n-3mHOfcLTE17AB3uCXcF8ZeraV24RQLsThKM-GFJS6lp7BxII7wbuITF1pI72zd8nCHvBXadsYUoTbu2Wd7mJySfS7JgXHLx5BHDaZg2xfs8tUAS3d2ROaLvP2FVuB8ki5w7-rcfevM1j_6Bf3vTImndUhFUmwIZjZd-28/s600/Untitled-1.png

#95 12/31/2019 at 06:20

Obsidian Guard
NoName_NoPower
Young Recruit
NoName_NoPower

TeodoraCV wrote

Aoria wrote

you cannot get the full three illustrations. since there are only eight missions, and the illustrations are three, with three pieces each. meaning, nine in total.

You sure you can only get a piece per mission? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I remember there where at least two dialogues with options in each one, and you get a pice per correct dialogue. There might only be 9 dialogues with wich you can get pieces, but it can't be impossible to obtain all correct, that would be false advertising.

The randomness might be true, since most days I changed the way I acted and I had only one pice left.

Last edited by NoName_NoPower (12/31/2019 at 06:21)

Goodbye

It's been a pleasure serving in the guard with you all, but it's time for me to leave.
Hope you all have a wonderful time here in the lands of El.

Concept Art Suggestions
My Interactive Adventure: Don't worry, I will find the best treasure...Or not...

#96 12/31/2019 at 08:26

Shadow Guard
TeodoraCV
Rookie
TeodoraCV

NoName_NoPower wrote

TeodoraCV wrote

Aoria wrote

You sure you can only get a piece per mission? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I remember there where at least two dialogues with options in each one, and you get a pice per correct dialogue. There might only be 9 dialogues with wich you can get pieces, but it can't be impossible to obtain all correct, that would be false advertising.

The randomness might be true, since most days I changed the way I acted and I had only one pice left.

from what i've seen at youtubers, yes. i did not bother to answer correctly, since i was sure that i won't succed. it was even posted on tumblr, the theory with the last piece of illu. so, i tend to believe it.
it's like, impossible to get all those correct. since you have to talk with the new characters, and you don't know how they actually behave. you don't know which option will affect them, or not. so, it's rather difficult to answer correctly at all of them.

Last edited by TeodoraCV (12/31/2019 at 08:28)

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiwMFfFR165UNHWlltQQz3-n-3mHOfcLTE17AB3uCXcF8ZeraV24RQLsThKM-GFJS6lp7BxII7wbuITF1pI72zd8nCHvBXadsYUoTbu2Wd7mJySfS7JgXHLx5BHDaZg2xfs8tUAS3d2ROaLvP2FVuB8ki5w7-rcfevM1j_6Bf3vTImndUhFUmwIZjZd-28/s600/Untitled-1.png

#97 12/31/2019 at 10:01

Shadow Guard
Linoa
Guard in Training
Linoa

Happy New Year everyone! Hope 2020 brings you lots of luck, happines, and health!

Btw, I finished the event...2 out of 3 illustrations by just answering in character, so I guess that seems to be the case with many of us. I did manage to find a perceed so I'm really happy /static/img/forum/smilies/smile.png

Last edited by Linoa (12/31/2019 at 10:04)

ღ ❀ ℓιησα ❀ ღ

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/finalfantasy/images/2/2b/Mog_FF6.gif/revision/latest?cb=20100705051012

#98 12/31/2019 at 10:20

Shadow Guard
brokenendings
Just Arrived
brokenendings

RegineA wrote

leanae wrote

I doubt they would, as there weren't any bugs that stopped the event from going ahead.

I would recommend using potions to recharge your companion. For the missions, if you don't have enough days left to complete them, you can use gold to skip ahead.

Looks like we've got two extra days now. The game team sent a direct 2 hours ago saying it's going to the end of January 5th.

They also say we're all going to get a pearly Artemis wig /static/img/forum/smilies/yikes.png

Last edited by brokenendings (12/31/2019 at 10:20)

#99 12/31/2019 at 17:50

Obsidian Guard
Laykin
Just Arrived
Laykin

How many didn't get the first illustration even though you chose the most likely answer for it?  I watched the two videos about the event(cause they didn't get the 1 st illustration) and chose the answer they didn't and still didn't get the illustration. I'm confused.

#100 12/31/2019 at 17:56

Absynthe Guard
LadyTaraye
Just Arrived
LadyTaraye

Laykin wrote

How many didn't get the first illustration even though you chose the most likely answer for it?  I watched the two videos about the event(cause they didn't get the 1 st illustration) and chose the answer they didn't and still didn't get the illustration. I'm confused.

The same thing happen to me. I'm wondering if its a bug?

I may not be the best but i will do my best.

Topic closed

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5