Forum

Topic closed

Pages : 1 ... 5 6 7 8

#151 04/15/2020 at 10:17

Shadow Guard
Maoyui
Sidekick of the Sylphs
Maoyui

So Beemoov realized (or rather, acknowledged, since they absolutely knew this from the start) that the Event was impossible to beat without paying AND actually did something about it. I expected them to just cover their ears and say "too bad, so sad" like they usually do. Guess they're trying to save face what with how otherwise positive the reception for this Event was.

https://i.imgur.com/RlZjrzW.jpg

#152 04/15/2020 at 10:29

Absynthe Guard
Phoenixia
Young Recruit
Phoenixia

just noticed that the event's been extended, so i'm thrilled! thank you, Beemoov!

i was resigned to the fact that i'd end the event with one outfit piece missing and no illustration, so i'm very happy.

i do think Beemoov is at least making an effort. hopefully, (though i doubt they'll ever recover completely from some of their worse decisions,) they will continue to try for their players.

-Even in death, may you be triumphant-
(Kurda Smahlt, Cirque du Freak)

#153 04/15/2020 at 13:27

Absynthe Guard
BlackPaperMoon
Rookie
BlackPaperMoon

I already calculated that I'm gonna be 48 chocoberries short on the last item... but then I noticed the event got extended. Honestly, thank you Beemoov! I was not expecting this. I hope a lot more people will be able to finish the event now.

#154 04/15/2020 at 13:31

Shadow Guard
CottonCandy
Unicorn Sidekick
CottonCandy

I'm glad to see Beemoov extend the event and it puts the event in a much better light. But, I don't understand how Beemoov didn't notice 10 days weren't enough. I right away, after the first day, realized  that it would be impossible to complete the event and did the calculations do prove it. If they didn't extend the event I would be behind by around 80 berries. I also don't understand why they took until the last minute to extend the event especially since all the other events that had extensions were announced a few days before the deadline. I am still glad that Beemoov extend the event though, and I can finally enjoy the event without the gloomy cloud over my head saying I wouldn't be able to finish the event.

http://78.media.tumblr.com/0a65eebd3afbdde2f0112e22e14133f1/tumblr_opjgm7m6dx1vsjtkfo4_540.gif

#155 04/15/2020 at 13:39

Shadow Guard
Anlii
Vanquished a Chicken
Anlii

Yay! Thank you team for the Event extension!
I'm super happy I can get all the pieces now /static/img/forum/smilies/smile.png

-I vanquished a chicken. But what a chicken that was!-
https://i.imgur.com/HsR92Ci.jpg

#156 04/15/2020 at 13:59

Shadow Guard
ReginaMills
Young Recruit
ReginaMills

I'm very glad they extended the deadline but honestly I'm not sure two days is really enough time, while still only being able to play the minigame only three times and half my explorations coming up empty.

#157 04/15/2020 at 14:00

Shadow Guard
MarinaLou
Rookie
MarinaLou

I'm super happy the event got extended and I can get a couple more items, but sadly I still don't think it will be enough to finish. I need 200 more berries and with my average of 22/game, 6 more rounds will only put me at around 132...

I don't see myself getting nearly 70 berries in exploration, oh well /static/img/forum/smilies/hmm.png

#158 04/15/2020 at 14:05

Shadow Guard
Chari
Recruit
Chari

Whew, I'm glad they gave us an extension. If I'm lucky with my explorations, I might just be able to get enough chocoberries to finish both outfits now.  /static/img/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

Also, I'm very happy that they made this event playable on the app aswell, otherwise I don't think I would've been able to play the game.
So thanks for that. <3

#159 04/15/2020 at 15:37

Shadow Guard
Laërtim
Soldier of the Guard
Laërtim

This event is fun! And I'm so happy it was extended so I have the chance to complete it now! I also love how the outfits differ based on color choice. The bags on the sweet ogress outfit are adorable.

#160 04/15/2020 at 16:11

Shadow Guard
Nio
Sidekick of the Sylphs
Nio

Thank you for the event extension! Now I will most likely get the last items that are still missing! This event has overall been fun and there are parts of the outfits that I really love! For example I'm obsessed with Mischievous Easter sleeves and the Joy hair.

https://i.ibb.co/hDLJsB3/2018-03-7-01-07-42.png

#161 04/15/2020 at 16:53

Shadow Guard
Maoyui
Sidekick of the Sylphs
Maoyui

CottonCandy wrote

I'm glad to see Beemoov extend the event and it puts the event in a much better light. But, I don't understand how Beemoov didn't notice 10 days weren't enough. I right away, after the first day, realized  that it would be impossible to complete the event and did the calculations do prove it. If they didn't extend the event I would be behind by around 80 berries. I also don't understand why they took until the last minute to extend the event especially since all the other events that had extensions were announced a few days before the deadline. I am still glad that Beemoov extend the event though, and I can finally enjoy the event without the gloomy cloud over my head saying I wouldn't be able to finish the event.

Beemoov 100% knew from the start that 10 days wasn't enough. They wanted people to feel rushed to finish and realize paying was the only way they would be able to finish. Then, we people bough coins to finish, they extended the Event at the last minute after they got their money.

Don't be tricked into thinking this was just Beemoov not realizing their timing was off and then extending it as a favor for us. This was their plan from the beginning.

https://i.imgur.com/RlZjrzW.jpg

#162 04/15/2020 at 18:29

Obsidian Guard
Akantia
Guard in Training
Akantia

Oh my god yes, the extension will allow me to get the last few parts of Jamons outfit.

#163 04/15/2020 at 20:34

Shadow Guard
CottonCandy
Unicorn Sidekick
CottonCandy

Maoyui wrote

Beemoov 100% knew from the start that 10 days wasn't enough. They wanted people to feel rushed to finish and realize paying was the only way they would be able to finish. Then, we people bough coins to finish, they extended the Event at the last minute after they got their money.

Don't be tricked into thinking this was just Beemoov not realizing their timing was off and then extending it as a favor for us. This was their plan from the beginning.

Don't worry, I know how money hungry Beemoov is and they probably only extended the event because they didn't want to look bad since no one can finish the event unless you got 27 berries each time you played (which the most I ever got was 26). My comment about how they didn't notice 10 days weren't enough was said in sarcasm, I knew they had know since the beginning as my comment from the second day of the event shows.

CottonCandy wrote

I knew this was to good to be true! At first glance Beemoov packaged this event very well. Three new outfits, and instead of having an outfit behind a paywall its a companion. But I got a bit suspicious when I was looking at my berry count and I felt like there was a huge possibility that I would not be able to get enough eggs so I did some calculations and this is what I can up with.
and
At first I was ready to give a glowing review of the event because as I said before, it was packaged really well. There was a fun game, good outfits, putting a companion instead of an outfit behind a paywall, and I was surprised how cheap the berries were since using gold to get ahead has always been a bit pricey (which now we know why its so cheap). But once again Beemoov showed their true colors of being money hungry in a very stealthy way.

But I am glad they did extend it since they could have ignored us and not extended it. Although that doesn't mean they get away with the fact that they only extended it on the last day and probably knew that there was no way to finish the event with the allotted time.

I honestly feel so bad for anyone who paid for gold because they were worried that they would not be able to finish the event.

Last edited by CottonCandy (04/15/2020 at 20:43)

http://78.media.tumblr.com/0a65eebd3afbdde2f0112e22e14133f1/tumblr_opjgm7m6dx1vsjtkfo4_540.gif

#164 04/15/2020 at 22:35

Absynthe Guard
Teeah
Recruit
TiaAltivaz

Yes how nice of them to let us know not even 24 hours ahead of the deadline that they're planning to extend the event by a few days.... RIGHT AFTER I PAYED MY WAY THOUGH THE LAST 2 1/2 PIECES OF THE LAST OUTFIT WITH GOLD, and used every single energy portion I had as well. Kewl. Just saying. That wasn't done on purpose..? not even a tiny bit on propose..? Ohh kaayy sure. but either way I'm cool I don't care that much. Just gonna be companion searching the rest of the time.
needless to say I finished the event yesterday.
I'm not even gonna share my opinion on the illustration. and I didn't want the companion even though I still got it so I suppose I fully finished. Which is like one of the only satisfying things about this whole ordeal.

Really though, it was kind of them to actually listen to our complaints about wanting more time and do something about it. & though delayed the action and news may be, still a thoughtful gesture.

So thank you to the team at Beemoov. It could have been much worse.

Last edited by TiaAltivaz (04/15/2020 at 22:54)

https://i.ibb.co/3dwKdK3/2b159cacd28708af94ad0f32966aeee3.gif

#165 04/16/2020 at 00:46

Shadow Guard
Valerya
Just Arrived
Valerya

Yay thank you for the two day extension (despite not seeing any announcements)! I was so close to finishing the event, but there was no way I could get enough ChocoBerries in time /static/img/forum/smilies/sad.png

Idk why there wasn't more days in the first place since I've played every single round 3 times per day and had my companion finding berries everyday as well...but thank you for increasing it anyways!

Now I think I can get the rest of the items in time /static/img/forum/smilies/big_smile.png Yayyyy~

#166 04/16/2020 at 05:25

Shadow Guard
Sweetlyspice
Just Arrived
Sweetlyspice

Was pretty happy about the extension until I found out the game is glitching for me, making me only able to get chocoberries with my companion. /static/img/forum/smilies/mad.png  /static/img/forum/smilies/sad.png

#167 04/16/2020 at 16:07

Absynthe Guard
Nur
Soldier of the Guard
Nur

Sigh in relief~~ I'm quite happy that I manage to complete the maximum amount of chocoberries today, haven't pick my outfit yet.

Overall, I'm content with the event after the announcement of extension.

For the players who purchase maanas/gold coins, thank you. You're our saviours. Without you, we, the poor players, are not really helpful at all (;-_-)

https://i.postimg.cc/sXQ6XrSC/cat-laser.gif

#168 04/17/2020 at 06:20

Shadow Guard
Murcielago
Rookie
Murcielago

Im still not gonna be able to complete Eweleins set despite the extension, but that's on me for not doing all 3 runs everyday

https://i.imgur.com/UkGl0hR.png

#169 04/17/2020 at 07:52

Obsidian Guard
Aquaria
Guard in Training
Aquaria

I managed to finish the event, thanks to the extension.
I'm glad they decided to extend the event, I mean, they could just left it like that and forced us to buy gold if we wanted both outfits.

Last edited by Aquaria (04/17/2020 at 14:37)

https://78.media.tumblr.com/e462b4e6ba9b717f8e898bbfaa4c2ea6/tumblr_p0z6l3L5Qm1tjvv94o3_540.gif

#170 04/17/2020 at 15:22

Obsidian Guard
Minah
Vanquished a Chicken
Minah

The overall event was ok.

The mini-game had its issues and it would've been for the best to make into a board game like Valentine since then everyone can play it with fewer problems.
Extending the event last minute while being aware of issues and probably have planned to extend it but not telling players about it in advance was strange. Some went ahead and used real money to finish the event before it got extended and that doesn't leave a good taste.
Fifty berries for one item was too much.

Color options were few and not really up to par with color options from all events thus far. Besides the wigs. Those had a lot more color options.

This Year Easter itself didn't feel like anything thanks to the global issue we are all facing so that might have been one reason why I didn't enjoy this year's event. The other would be the way it was made. So it was a mix of both, I guess.

#171 04/17/2020 at 20:00

Obsidian Guard
Akantia
Guard in Training
Akantia

Ended up having to buy some berries, luckily I had a hand of midas scroll lying around. Finished the event so it was worth spending that gold

#172 04/17/2020 at 20:53

Shadow Guard
Lataryia
Elf Sidekick
Lataryia

For this account on this server I made sure that i bought everything needed from the Easter event outfits from the CLOTHES SHOP before the event ends in 3 hours and 9 minutes.
Hopefully everyone else bought everything they needed from the Easter event outfits before the event ends.
As the Easter event outfits from the minigame will not be sold on the market. (Unfortunately)

https://orig00.deviantart.net/7310/f/2017/041/e/d/wing_l_by_king_lulu_deer-daymb2u.gifI want items in this game, if you have the items i want, you can sell the item(s) to me, here is the link to know what items i want:https://orig00.deviantart.net/ce9f/f/2017/041/7/c/wing_r_by_king_lulu_deer-daymbdh.gif
https://www.eldarya.com/forum/t504,4-market-exploration-wishlists.htm&#p40468

#173 04/17/2020 at 22:17

Shadow Guard
Azriel
Unicorn Sidekick
Azriel

Well I won’t be finishing the event, thanks to quarantine I didn’t have internet access for a few days so I’m about 600 berries short.

*sigh* I hope the outfits will be on the map next year like the loleaster outfit was this time. But at least I got one outfit fully finished

#174 04/17/2020 at 22:31

Absynthe Guard
Katina
Unicorn Sidekick
Katina

Le sigh. As the event draws to a close, I’m about 350 berries short. Might be able to get one more outfit piece if my companion brings more in.
I think I got over 20 berries once. Overall, I usually average between 10-15 due to running into Ashcore. What’s the point of a timer and lives? The mini game should have been more like the egg tap mini game. Either give us 3 lives or a timer. As stated before my issue has been the arrows not working on the app, and turning the same direction as Ashcore after being caught.

I’ve already left MCL. My hope for Eldarya keeps depleting.

Yes, I am not wearing pants. No, I don't see it as a problem!

On the prowl for Event clothes! Message me if you need to sell something!

#175 04/18/2020 at 00:04

Obsidian Guard
Elodia
Just Arrived
Elodia

GAHHH I played the mini games 3 times every single day, and even with the two extra days, I was SIX candies short of finishing the event /static/img/forum/smilies/mad.png SIXXXXXX

How are you supposed to finish it without  almost running out of time or without being forced to pay up? I'm so sad that I was only six away, I could have finished it with one more round of that game /static/img/forum/smilies/sad.png

Topic closed

Pages : 1 ... 5 6 7 8