I'm pissed off with my indecisiveness right now, I'm supposed to pick the outfits & slept through the last few hours.
Now, I missed the opportunity to get them even though I've collected all the berries! orz
Woe is me~
Thanks for a fun Easter!
The event was overall quite fun. The initial start of it was engaging and exciting, three outfits! And the companion was quite cute. The illustration of the event was colorful and fun, so it was pleasing. However, it did have some bugs throughout such as the freezing of the character in the Pacman-esque game that persisted until the end of the event, the fact that Jamon called his outfit Elewein's and the overall time allotted in the beginning of the event was quite questionable. Having not ever paid much gold when it came to events, I found the price range for the chocoberries astounding. Concluding, the event was alright, not too bad and not too good. The extended time was a huge stress reliever.
- Three free outfits ; the usual three free outfits was a welcome surprise, and the fact that both the Loleaster [last year's outfit] and the Mischievous outfit could be found via exploration was cool.
- Exploration ; exploring to find event pieces was nice
- Additional chocoberries ; finding additional chocoberries in the map helped quite a lot during the event.
- Drop rate ; unsurprisingly, having a legendary companion did little to find certain items. I have a plethora of hair and very little clothing items in general. Wasn't that happy with the uneven findings.
- Bugs ; naturally understood these will occur, but them persisting throughout the event until the end was quite off-putting and annoying.
- Cost of additional chocoberries ; can't recall how much one chocoberry was to gold ratio exactly, but I have to add that it being 1:15..? was a little on the 'I'll take my chances with exploration'.
- Time ; quick math of the time given initially was frownable, but it was a con that was rectified so I can't quite say anything more about it other than thank you for listening.
Got event items or companion food you'd like to get rid of? Message me on Discord and I'll take them off your hands! Mizore#1203