Forum

Topic closed

Pages : 1 ... 8 9 10 11

#226 11/01/2020 at 14:12

Shadow Guard
brokenendings
Just Arrived
brokenendings

Maybe it'll drop by the beginning of December? It'd be perfect timing, giving us something to do for the few weeks before the Christmas event.

They've already had two events that have had to ignore Erika and the characters because they're between seasons: summer and halloween. They only managed to tie the music event in just barely with the time between seasons.

I imagine that they want the Christmas event to be tied in with season 2 and have the characters back again, which would mean its release would have to be before it.

I've managed to spend so little maana for this event that I expect most of my maana will end up going to buy the new clothes in the shop when the season drops. And I'll actually play through the story if the first chapter has an exclusive outfit as well.

Last edited by brokenendings (11/01/2020 at 14:12)

#227 11/01/2020 at 14:20

Light Guard
Eleyon
Moderator & Leader of the XMen
Okumara

brokenendings wrote

Maybe it'll drop by the beginning of December? It'd be perfect timing, giving us something to do for the few weeks before the Christmas event.

They've already had two events that have had to ignore Erika and the characters because they're between seasons: summer and halloween. They only managed to tie the music event in just barely with the time between seasons.

I imagine that they want the Christmas event to be tied in with season 2 and have the characters back again, which would mean its release would have to be before it.

I've managed to spend so little maana for this event that I expect most of my maana will end up going to buy the new clothes in the shop when the season drops. And I'll actually play through the story if the first chapter has an exclusive outfit as well.
Due to a number replies on Facebook and instagram many think that we'll see season two this month, all the teasers certainly support that notion, especially one that said we would see s2 right after Halloween. Also Christmas is over a month away so there wouldn't be any reason to drop that kind of teaser this soon unless that's the wrong teaser.

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/786681519594536972/1010406187449188463/bha.png

#228 11/01/2020 at 18:00

Shadow Guard
brokenendings
Just Arrived
brokenendings

Okumara wrote

brokenendings wrote

Due to a number replies on Facebook and instagram many think that we'll see season two this month, all the teasers certainly support that notion, especially one that said we would see s2 right after Halloween. Also Christmas is over a month away so there wouldn't be any reason to drop that kind of teaser this soon unless that's the wrong teaser.
No-no I wasn't saying it was a christmas teaser. I was saying that in relation to when christmas is, season 2 would best be released before it, and my guess is beginning of december, about halfway between now and the christmas event. otherwise they'll have a themeless event again.

#229 11/01/2020 at 18:55

Light Guard
Eleyon
Moderator & Leader of the XMen
Okumara

brokenendings wrote

Okumara wrote

brokenendings wrote

No-no I wasn't saying it was a christmas teaser. I was saying that in relation to when christmas is, season 2 would best be released before it, and my guess is beginning of december, about halfway between now and the christmas event. otherwise they'll have a themeless event again.
AH that makes sense though with the teaser still I feel like a non winter one would be better considering the team said right after Halloween which if the release was pushed back may need to be retconned on their original replies to avoid more confusion due to many thinking it would be released this month....

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/786681519594536972/1010406187449188463/bha.png

#230 11/01/2020 at 20:17

Shadow Guard
brokenendings
Just Arrived
brokenendings

Okumara wrote

AH that makes sense though with the teaser still I feel like a non winter one would be better considering the team said right after Halloween which if the release was pushed back may need to be retconned on their original replies to avoid more confusion due to many thinking it would be released this month....

Did they actually say in some replies "November" officially? I know they said in official posts "by the end of the year"
but did they say "around November"
or "hopefully, around November?"
cuz just one word like hopefully changes the whole implication.

And if they never actually said November in any of their replies, people expecting it versus their actual timeline are two different things. They can't release something that's not done. I mean, Moonlight Lover's release was at least 6 months past when they originally said it would be wasn't it? And that was without a worldwide pandemic.

#231 11/03/2020 at 21:38

Shadow Guard
brokenendings
Just Arrived
brokenendings

Based on the new archive I'd say the inciting incident for season 2 might be some merging/crossover between earth and eldarya, where the worlds are bleeding into each other or something, based on the skyscrapers in the last picture, and the description in the entry.

#232 11/09/2020 at 05:07

Obsidian Guard
NoName_NoPower
Young Recruit
NoName_NoPower

New era is here

Really confusing for now, a lot of scrolling.

Last edited by NoName_NoPower (11/09/2020 at 05:14)

Goodbye

It's been a pleasure serving in the guard with you all, but it's time for me to leave.
Hope you all have a wonderful time here in the lands of El.

Concept Art Suggestions
My Interactive Adventure: Don't worry, I will find the best treasure...Or not...

#233 11/09/2020 at 05:15

Shadow Guard
Aquatha
Unicorn Sidekick
Aquatha

Everything’s so different. It’s a bit confusing. Is it laggy for anyone else or is it just my stupid internet?

[right][right][right][right][centre] https://i.imgur.com/X37qR24.gif][/centre][/right][/right][/right][/right]

#234 11/09/2020 at 05:17

Shadow Guard
MarinaLou
Rookie
MarinaLou

Ah, I was so confused when the site changed, I thought my computer was bugging out! This is definitely gonna take some getting used to...

Edit: Am I crazy or did they get rid of the "history" tab in the market? I hope I'm just blind cause I always use that to check how much I've bought/sold things for in the past

Last edited by MarinaLou (11/09/2020 at 05:27)

#235 11/09/2020 at 05:23

Obsidian Guard
NoName_NoPower
Young Recruit
NoName_NoPower

The bindles are the same for both. I already got the one of today but I can get another, I'm not complaining

Goodbye

It's been a pleasure serving in the guard with you all, but it's time for me to leave.

Concept Art Suggestions
My Interactive Adventure: Don't worry, I will find the best treasure...Or not...

#236 11/09/2020 at 05:24

Shadow Guard
Aquatha
Unicorn Sidekick
Aquatha

The AP system will now change from today or after the first episode is released?

[right][right][right][right][centre] https://i.imgur.com/X37qR24.gif][/centre][/right][/right][/right][/right]

#237 11/09/2020 at 05:25

Shadow Guard
SiljaOwO
Just Arrived
SiljaOwO

Does anyone else see only 10 episodes in The Origins? I haven't completed episode 30 yet and I don't see episodes 11-> anywhere so I can't continue episode 30 even  /static/img/forum/smilies/hmm.png

~ The Baddest Potato ~

https://78.media.tumblr.com/546ceeb62d8e2becaf27eb3fe5fd6303/tumblr_omhn185F7V1w5ik65o1_500.gif

#238 11/09/2020 at 05:26

Obsidian Guard
NoName_NoPower
Young Recruit
NoName_NoPower

So blobby was exploring, I clicked to go to the explorartion page, it lagged and the map didn't appear, I wnt back and forth and blobby had returned but there wasn't any messages

Goodbye

Concept Art Suggestions

#239 11/09/2020 at 05:27

Absynthe Guard
Morevanya
Soldier of the Guard
Morevanya

SiljaOwO wrote

Does anyone else see only 10 episodes in The Origins? I haven't completed episode 30 yet and I don't see episodes 11-> anywhere so I can't continue episode 30 even  :/

I have the same problem! I was just about to start episode 11 but it wasn't even there :/

Last edited by Morevanya (11/09/2020 at 05:53)

⇛   " Trainer Morevanya wants to battle! "   ⇚

https://img.pokemondb.net/sprites/black-white/anim/shiny/suicune.gif

#240 11/09/2020 at 05:28

Shadow Guard
Aquatha
Unicorn Sidekick
Aquatha

SiljaOwO- I think it’s only going to show you the episodes you finished and is currently in.

Last edited by Aquatha (11/09/2020 at 05:31)

#241 11/09/2020 at 05:33

Obsidian Guard
NoName_NoPower
Young Recruit
NoName_NoPower

The new era page doesn't work for me now, strange

Goodbye

Concept Art Suggestions

#242 11/09/2020 at 05:37

Absynthe Guard
TomatoKat
Vanquished a Chicken
TomatoKat

Not sure if anyone noticed, but it seems the minigames are limited to... 1 play a day? I checked to play it after my 6hrs were up, and when I finished Gem Bomb, it said "Available in 18 hrs and 30 minutes. Also same with the other games too? Yikes.

Last edited by TomatoKat (11/09/2020 at 05:37)

“One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it’s worth watching.”
– Unknown

#243 11/09/2020 at 05:38

Obsidian Guard
NoName_NoPower
Young Recruit
NoName_NoPower

TomatoKat wrote

Not sure if anyone noticed, but it seems the minigames are limited to... 1 play a day? I checked to play it after my 6hrs were up, and when I finished Gem Bomb, it said "Available in 18 hrs and 30 minutes. Also same with the other games too? Yikes.

What? And I suppose the max maana you can get is the same

Goodbye

Concept Art Suggestions

#244 11/09/2020 at 05:45

Absynthe Guard
TomatoKat
Vanquished a Chicken
TomatoKat

NoName_NoPower wrote

What? And I suppose the max maana you can get is the same

Yep, it was the same, so you have to do really well each day. :C

I think the update kinda of gave a "reset/new slate" for everyone, since I got the 50 maana twice (at reset and when the update hit), and was able to play the minigames, even I played it several hours ago. You should be able to play minigames rn

“One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it’s worth watching.”
– Unknown

#245 11/09/2020 at 05:45

Shadow Guard
SiljaOwO
Just Arrived
SiljaOwO

Aquatha wrote

SiljaOwO- I think it’s only going to show you the episodes you finished and is currently in.

But I have completed episodes 1-29 and I was currently playing episode 30 but it still shows only episodes 1-10

~ The Baddest Potato ~

https://78.media.tumblr.com/546ceeb62d8e2becaf27eb3fe5fd6303/tumblr_omhn185F7V1w5ik65o1_500.gif

#246 11/09/2020 at 05:51

Obsidian Guard
NoName_NoPower
Young Recruit
NoName_NoPower

And almost an hour and still no oficial post

Goodbye

Concept Art Suggestions

#247 11/09/2020 at 05:51

Shadow Guard
Crina
Young Recruit
Crina

Even though the New Era is starting, I still want to finish The Origins. I`m at ep 24, so they better bring the rest of the episodes back soon.
The changing in the maana system is so frustrating, it's not even worth opening up this subject again. They have so much proof that the players are not content with this way of management, even worse that is forced on The Origins too now. But a company will always make decisions so the outcome will  be in their favor.
For the time being, I want at least, the rest of the episodes to appear again, so I can continue with the game.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ELY1pBwWkAA6XdP.jpg

#248 11/09/2020 at 05:57

Shadow Guard
Malva
Recruit
Malva

First impression: one moment the market was the old, easily comprehensible design, the next it became confusing... And where is my history?

Second impression: the site is gone

Third impression: What's this about the minigames? I hope it's just a bug.

#249 11/09/2020 at 06:01

Shadow Guard
Aquatha
Unicorn Sidekick
Aquatha

I think it’s a bug because I was able to play the mini games now after 6 hours. The market looks... bright and confusing .

#250 11/09/2020 at 06:01

Obsidian Guard
NoName_NoPower
Young Recruit
NoName_NoPower

So blobby returned. This time I was carefully watching the page till the message poped up. It did. Then I clicked explore again, and the page changed to the new era (I was on original). Going back with the browser arrows doesn't work. I have managed to change it back to originals and blobby is searching, wich is a relief since the energy was expent

I feel like the design of the whole page is just bad. In some places you have a lot of empty space on the top, but all the rest of the stuff is cramped on the bottom of the page with two scroll bars, some items are really tiny (like the map) and others are just huge, it doen't have any kind of balance
I know most of my hate is because the chage was so sudden and I'll adapt soon, but everything is just so confusing and out of place

Last edited by NoName_NoPower (11/09/2020 at 06:05)

Goodbye

Concept Art Suggestions

Topic closed

Pages : 1 ... 8 9 10 11