Pages : 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11

#201 09/24/2020 at 03:40

Obsidian Guard
NoName_NoPower
Young Recruit
NoName_NoPower

brokenendings wrote

Tati18 wrote

This "new era" is really starting to scare me. First of all, no one asked for the darn manna change. That's similar to Moonlight Lovers, where you use points for every single dialogue, you can't build currency up, and are therefore forced to constantly buy the points to advance in the game (that's kinda why I left that game alone) And on top of that, they once again DESTROYED the OG cast, and for all we know, we may not get Lance, the guy I'm sure everyone wanted to be added. I'm sure Beemoov got plenty of backlash from doing this to MCL. Why the heck would they make the same mistake?!?! Besides their idiotic video policy and failed changes to MCL's AP system, crap like this will decimate the whole franchise. I don't know if this is worth all the manna I have saved. I honestly don't know what to get excited for anymore.
All we can do is hope for the best, I guess....
I've said it before,
But if you keep wondering why beemoov is giving eldarya the same treatment as MCL"because it failed already"
Just because you or any active forum users stopped playing MCL because of the changes doesn't mean it failed.

In fact, if they're doing it again, I'm willing to bet they either maintained their revenue or increased revenue from the changes on MCL
If they lost players but were getting more money on average then that's a win for them.

Also, we have no idea how many new players signed up AFTER the changes. If they were attracting more new users AFTER the changes than they were before the changes then that means more people using their site, using their app, seeing the ads, and potentially spending money.

The fact that beemoov is changing eldarya's love interests and changing the progression format again, it's because they already benefited from doing it before.

The forums here and on MCL might just be the vocal minority when it comes to opinions on changes they make.

On another note: it seems opinions are split on Lance. Half the opinions I've read are furious by the idea of adding him as a love interest and the other half are excited in hopes that it's him. So who knows at this point. I don't have an opinion either way, but I'm personally assuming that Lance is the unnamed love interest.
It would also follow their pattern of MCL where they took a character from the "first season" and made them a love interest in the "second season." Honestly, I'll be surprised if it isn't Lance.

Totally true, if they are repeating that strategy it's because it worked for them. They are a company with the objective to make the most profit. When they were planning the MCL's changes they made a market study and found out what was working and what not, they didn't do it just because. And it seems it worked because they are doing the same now.

We will never know if more people join after the changes (probably yes, just becasue of the page dessign) because the've gotten rid of the account counter. But I did some math on another thread (don't remember which) and the people who participate in the forums were around 10% if I remember correctly.

About Lance I can't say anything since I don't "know" who he is, at least my elda doesn't, I haven't gotten too far in the story. I get more or less his story from what I read in the forums and the spoiler the Eldaray team scatter everywhere every now and then.
So the question is, if you can play the 2nd season without playing the 1st, and you play with the same character, does Erika have amnesia?

Goodbye

It's been a pleasure serving in the guard with you all, but it's time for me to leave.
Hope you all have a wonderful time here in the lands of El.

Concept Art Suggestions
My Interactive Adventure: Don't worry, I will find the best treasure...Or not...

#202 09/24/2020 at 04:43

Obsidian Guard
lex12
Rookie
lex12

NoName_NoPower wrote

So the question is, if you can play the 2nd season without playing the 1st, and you play with the same character, does Erika have amnesia?

Now that's something I didn't think of before. But I don't think they'd do so, even with amnesia spoilers for season 1 will be unavoidable, and changing LI out of sudden gonna feel unnatural. I said it before, but I don't see how they could make romance plot that makes sense with same MC in the new season.

On the other hand, the writing was never particularly inspired, so I proly won't feel difference in storytelling-quality anyway.

P.S. I agree with you and @brokenendings that MCL changes had to yield positive financial results for beemoov, otherwise they wouldn't do it again.

#203 09/26/2020 at 03:41

Obsidian Guard
Minah
Vanquished a Chicken
Minah

NoName_NoPower wrote

They might as well force people to pick one of the love interests from the first season, just like they did with the start of the second season of MCL.
So, when someone starts to play the first episode of the second season, they will probably make you pick your crush from last season with a question such as " who was your boyfriend/soulmate until now".

I doubt they will have a "no one" option though it might be the best addition for those who wanted Lance or didn't like anyone or didn't get so far during the first season.

#204 09/26/2020 at 04:02

Obsidian Guard
lex12
Rookie
lex12

Minah wrote

NoName_NoPower wrote

They might as well force people to pick one of the love interests from the first season, just like they did with the start of the second season of MCL.
So, when someone starts to play the first episode of the second season, they will probably make you pick your crush from last season with a question such as " who was your boyfriend/soulmate until now".

I doubt they will have a "no one" option though it might be the best addition for those who wanted Lance or didn't like anyone or didn't get so far during the first season.

Bah, even if they force us to choose, I'm just going to ignore it and play as if I don't like anyone. 1st season I was choosing every dialog option carefully with walkthrough for the best L-o-m result, this time I'm going to disregard it completely, and if some boy falls in love with me by accident, well, that's his problem.

#205 09/30/2020 at 17:26

Shadow Guard
Aozumi
Rookie
Aozumi

still no release date on sight.... /static/img/forum/smilies/sad.png

#206 10/02/2020 at 06:03

Vanquished a Chicken
Silmei

Aozumi wrote

I think it's after Halloween event.

https://i.imgur.com/hIY3mKw.gif

#207 10/04/2020 at 13:50

Shadow Guard
Aozumi
Rookie
Aozumi

Silmei wrote

Aozumi wrote

yeh but would be nice to have an exact date

#208 10/04/2020 at 14:29

Shadow Guard
brokenendings
Just Arrived
brokenendings

Aozumi wrote

Silmei wrote

Aozumi wrote

yeh but would be nice to have an exact date

I mean, for years they never even gave us the exact release date for each event, save for a post in the technical forum less than 24 hours before the release date.
It was only last year they started giving us a start date for events at least a few days in advance.
it's not a practice they're used to.

My guess is they don't want to give us a date because they themselves don't know.
If they give us a date then they give us another reason to be annoyed at them when they can't meet the release date and have to push it back once or twice or three times.
If they don't give a release date there's no extra disappointment when they fail to get it done by it.

#209 10/15/2020 at 08:12

Obsidian Guard
lex12
Rookie
lex12

Oh look, another archive entry! This one is 9th, so soon after no.8 and there is place for 10 on that scroll thingy. Does that mean we get new era *very* soon?

#210 10/15/2020 at 09:18

Obsidian Guard
NoName_NoPower
Young Recruit
NoName_NoPower

lex12 wrote

Oh look, another archive entry! This one is 9th, so soon after no.8 and there is place for 10 on that scroll thingy. Does that mean we get new era *very* soon?

I think they said they would release it after Halloween or so

Goodbye

It's been a pleasure serving in the guard with you all, but it's time for me to leave.

Concept Art Suggestions
My Interactive Adventure: Don't worry, I will find the best treasure...Or not...

#211 10/15/2020 at 12:11

Obsidian Guard
lex12
Rookie
lex12

NoName_NoPower wrote

lex12 wrote

I think they said they would release it after Halloween or so

I'm guessing it means "right after halloween" rather than "anywhere between halloween and christmas" /static/img/forum/smilies/smile.png

Last edited by lex12 (10/15/2020 at 12:13)

#212 10/15/2020 at 12:36

Shadow Guard
HeartKiller
Soldier of the Guard
HeartKiller

So likely around the second week of november since Halloween drops around October 20th-25th, unless the event gets delayed.

IF YOU'RE NOT AFFECTED, YOU'RE NOT PAYING ATTENTION
https://i.imgur.com/sa5Ek18.gif

#213 10/15/2020 at 13:06

Obsidian Guard
lex12
Rookie
lex12

HeartKiller wrote

So likely around the second week of november since Halloween drops around October 20th-25th, unless the event gets delayed.

Depends if they mean "after halloween" or "after halloween event" /static/img/forum/smilies/wink.png

#214 10/15/2020 at 13:09

Obsidian Guard
NoName_NoPower
Young Recruit
NoName_NoPower

lex12 wrote

I'm guessing it means "right after halloween" rather than "anywhere between halloween and christmas" /static/img/forum/smilies/smile.png

Nah, I think they meant "don't expect it before Halloween", it could be next year since that would also be 'after Halloween'

Goodbye

Concept Art Suggestions

#215 10/15/2020 at 13:28

Obsidian Guard
lex12
Rookie
lex12

NoName_NoPower wrote

lex12 wrote

Nah, I think they meant "don't expect it before Halloween", it could be next year since that would also be 'after Halloween'

Haha, yes! But I think they have it ready and want to release it, judging by how quick they added new archive after the last one. There is space for one more, we could be getting it next week, and then we'd be ready for new era.

Now, they said events gonna be linked to the storyline, but does that mean they are going to release new era during halloween event? Did things like that happen in MCL, because if so, that would definitely be a possibility.

#216 10/15/2020 at 14:53

Obsidian Guard
hij
Recruit
hij

actually they have said clearly that it won't be launched , until the halloween event 'll be over..So it's kinda being said it'll be launched  before christmas, the december event is really long, like the summer event, so it's obvious they'll  put  New era  november or the first week of december..I believe  more  november honestly.

USUAL  COMMENTARY:

talking about lance: actually is a matter of facts is him the 4th hidden crush,according to the news of the 21th july, "he's someone who stays in the shadows" and it's a male crush.Beemoov knows how much lance is requested and who is against it in my opinion shouldn't be  so touched..There are other  routes to play, and lance is not  a medicine you have to take every day.I hardly doubt it'll be someone reeeeeally new

About mathiew: i don't see the  point to spread hate on him, just because " apparently", since is not confirmed yet, he's common or human...Beauty is subjective, there are a lot of girls which actually really like him, and saying" he's from another world", does not necessary mean he's  human..Another world can also mean   a world which's not for force  earth(even if the probability is really high).

Archives: beemoov has said couple of weeks ago that the launch of the scrolls is really randomic. So it's pretty evident they're in a hurry, also because we can't  play events forever, and i hardly believe, since is the second time that they're  laucnhing a scroll before the  usual 15th days , that now we'll have one scroll again aftwr 15 days.Is more probable we'll have 1 scroll per week,which means have the last one the  4Th of november, They are 12 in total( i've saw a screenshoot on tumblr, with 12 scroll, that's why i say it)

Last edited by hij (10/15/2020 at 14:58)

#217 10/15/2020 at 15:25

Obsidian Guard
lex12
Rookie
lex12

hij wrote

bunch of stuff

Oh.. I see... *sigh*

At least I know I bit more now, even if I'm a bit disappointed. Guess with no episodes and no events I'm just bored.

#218 10/15/2020 at 17:47

Shadow Guard
brokenendings
Just Arrived
brokenendings

I wouldn't be surprised if the reason they released a new scroll this week is cuz they won't tease halloween til next week which means the halloween event might not start until the week of halloween. It's an attempt to maintain interest in the game before they can give info for the event.

They haven't always been starting events on a Wednesday this year like they used to. One started on a Monday, one on a Thursday. The least amount of notice they've given us this year was 6 days. They'd either release a teaser image or the start date no sooner than 6 days before the event was to start. Unless we get a teaser tomorrow or over the weekend, I don't think the event will start til the week after next.

so the scroll release I think was to fill this empty week between the last scroll and the halloween teaser which will be next week.

#219 10/16/2020 at 10:26

Shadow Guard
KumiSasoriza
Young Recruit
KumiSasoriza

Silmei wrote

Aozumi wrote

That's assuming we're even getting a Halloween event! It's pretty late in the month....They're starting to worry me....

Last edited by KumiSasoriza (10/16/2020 at 10:26)

#220 10/25/2020 at 13:30

Light Guard
Eleyon
Moderator & Leader of the XMen
Okumara

A new teaser for New Era

Spoiler Click to display

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/786681519594536972/1010406187449188463/bha.png

#221 10/25/2020 at 13:41

Obsidian Guard
NoName_NoPower
Young Recruit
NoName_NoPower

That outfit looks great!

Goodbye

Concept Art Suggestions

#222 10/25/2020 at 13:58

Shadow Guard
Queen-Arianni
Guard Patrol
Valkyarie

Assuming that's Obsidian locked, I'm jealous /static/img/forum/smilies/wink.png

#223 10/25/2020 at 14:07

Light Guard
Eleyon
Okumara

Valkyarie wrote

Assuming that's Obsidian locked, I'm jealous /static/img/forum/smilies/wink.png

From what the Oracle (the Eldarya accont avatar) said they'll be available in the shop when s2 drops so I don't think they'll be guard locked at all!

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/786681519594536972/1010406187449188463/bha.png

#224 10/25/2020 at 15:14

Shadow Guard
Queen-Arianni
Guard Patrol
Valkyarie

@Okumara
I sure hope that's true!

#225 11/01/2020 at 13:56

Light Guard
Eleyon
Okumara

A new scheduled post came up on Facebook, it wasn't changed after the event was extended. But it seems season 2 is coming very soon considering the teasers frequency.

Spoiler Click to display

Topic closed

Pages : 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11