Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 11

#76 07/22/2020 at 17:37

Light Guard
Eleyon
Moderator & Leader of the XMen
Okumara

Aozumi wrote

I wonder if we are going to have to wait until September for the new season

It said somewhere that they wanted it to drop before the end of 2019 and that means December, I would hope not since we already don't get the amount of content MCL gets so I don't even know. We still have no info on the summer event, but we think it'll be in August since those are always like a month long.

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/786681519594536972/1010406187449188463/bha.png

#77 07/22/2020 at 17:49

Shadow Guard
Aozumi
Rookie
Aozumi

Okumara wrote

Aozumi wrote

It said somewhere that they wanted it to drop before the end of 2019 and that means December, I would hope not since we already don't get the amount of content MCL gets so I don't even know. We still have no info on the summer event, but we think it'll be in August since those are always like a month long.

2019? You meant 2020?

Usually it is event/new ep/event/new episode

Would make sense if it was after the august summer event

I do hope sooner rather than later tho (or might forget about it when uni starts again)

#78 07/22/2020 at 17:59

Light Guard
Eleyon
Moderator & Leader of the XMen
Okumara

Aozumi wrote

Okumara wrote

Aozumi wrote

2019? You meant 2020?

Usually it is event/new ep/event/new episode

Would make sense if it was after the august summer event

I do hope sooner rather than later tho (or might forget about it when uni starts again)

Yes sorry I meant 2020 (this year is so traumatizing I sometimes think its still 2019!) But September would be the best since the Halloween event would be right after so who even knows.

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/786681519594536972/1010406187449188463/bha.png

#79 07/22/2020 at 18:43

Absynthe Guard
Kalinzia
Just Arrived
Kalinzia

congratulations beemoov, you made the same mistakes like you did with MCL. take away love interests, bad maana/AP system... so glad you listen to the fans <3

https://i.imgur.com/5MNkIQL.png

#80 07/22/2020 at 20:07

Shadow Guard
Mithuna
Guard in Training
Mithuna

You guys think there'a a chance that the fourth crush is going to be Ezarel?

https://i.ibb.co/F8kGcnw/smol.png

WIT BEYOND MEASURE IS MAN'S GREATEST TREASURE ● ----

#eaglesforthewin

#81 07/22/2020 at 20:14

Absynthe Guard
Kalinzia
Just Arrived
Kalinzia

Mithuna wrote

You guys think there'a a chance that the fourth crush is going to be Ezarel?

haha not a chance. there's always hope though.

https://i.imgur.com/5MNkIQL.png

#82 07/22/2020 at 20:31

Shadow Guard
Kore
Kore

brokenendings wrote

For everyone thinking that this move is going to destroy beemoov as a company and that it's a mistake and they're going to make their entire player-base leave isn't looking at the big picture.

beemoov put a lot of effort into making mobile versions of their games.

Let's be real, this is the age of mobile gaming. No matter how many of us are browser-only, the way to make money and reach a wider audience is to focus on making the ideal mobile game.

And although it sucks for players, the big money making style of gaming is the "free-to-play" but pay to go faster model. Which beemoov was already doing, but there's something that they weren't doing that all other free-to-play modeled dating games WERE doing. And that's making the daily energy cost always progress the story (no matter how slowly).

Any average mobile gamer who might try their app briefly would most likely immediately quit with the explore system. They want new players to keep playing, so they're changing the energy system.

Another thing. To attract new players is to make their story accessible to them. That's hard with a "season 2" continuation so they need to find ways to "reboot" the story. The "attempt" at making a continuation of the first story is to try to keep some long-time players. I'd imagine they meticulously made choices they think will keep the most amount of old players story-wise. They kept the most-played love interests. Then, because there was such an intense fan following, I'd imagine they're adding Lance/Ashkore to keep them playing. And I've already seen some commenters say they weren't attached to any of the love interests and so they're intrigued to see the new ones.

They made these choices with the knowledge they'd lose some players, but their decisions were to make the players they lose be the smallest group possible, because if the Eldarya changes pay off like MCL did for them then they're only going to gain more players, which is what they're hoping for.

I'm not saying you shouldn't feel how you feel. I'm not saying their decisions aren't hurting anybody. They are.

I'm just saying all this talk about how it's bad for business and they're going to tank their company by making these changes are completely untrue. The changes they're making that seem identical to the MCL changes are because "they worked" they attracted new players and kept them playing and paying. If they gained 20 new consistent players for every 5 old consistent players they lost, then that's still a gain for them.

It's always lucky when a gaming company maintains a good game and cares about and considers their fanbase and pleasing them. It's possible beemoov might've been that way in the past, before MCLU, but nothing stays the same forever. Someone in power in their company decided the games need to make more money, and decided the easiest way was at the cost of a part of a player-base that cares deeply about the game.

I'm sorry beemoov hurt any of you with their decisions.

I think this is an amazing post right here, it summarizes some very very HARSH truths.

EXAMPLE 1: Anyone remember the Ford Pinto incident from like the 70s? It was a car where if it was rear ended, it would likely explode due to a defect. Ford was aware of it but did nothing. They apparently had written down the cost of a total recall of all cars versus payouts when the deaths via explosions occurred. They could lose less money if they simply gave payouts for the accidental deaths.

I feel like this situation is kind of similar (emphasis of KIND OF because there are obvious differences. Beemoov isn't looking at the cost of human lives they are looking at their bottom line, but the principle remains the same -it was NOT okay and the company ended up paying in the end as they should have) It shows that companies usually compare projected numbers when dealing with massive overhauls/changes.

What beemoov is doing is measuring the potential new players/people who WILL pay against the current numbers. Apparently in this case, they felt that yes players will be mad (there were talks on one forum of a boycott before the mods closed the thread) BUT the players leaving  will be replaced by other paying players.

Does that make it right?

In my opinion no, since I come from a customer service background. Will the player anger likely change anything?
Probably not ( I HATE to say that but it's how I feel)

BUT

It's a business decision. Right or wrong in the players' eyes, it was a business decision.

EXAMPLE 2: Another example would be from another otome company, Voltage.
LOVE CHOICE. *winces*

They found it made more sense to break up routes into chapters that you could either A wait a certain amount of time to play or B pay to unlock right away. Certain choices that led to CGs were ones you had to pay for. It wasn't received well by the English community. Not sure about the others since my Japanese is so rusty I can't read kanji that well anymore. ANYWAYS

People left of course, but the fact that LOVE CHOICE (hiss) is still a thing means that enough people chose option B to pay for the new chapters, illustrations etc that from a business standpoint, the people that left is an acceptable loss.

Both examples are meant to illustrate how companies view 2 options and figure out which one means the lowest impact to the bottom line, with one obviously more extreme than the other (had to write a flipping ethics paper on that pinto incident -_-)

#83 07/22/2020 at 21:12

Shadow Guard
MarinaLou
Rookie
MarinaLou

My route in MCL was Lysander, and here it was Ezarel. I wish that didn't have to be past tense. If any developers out there want to create a game where you organize a player uprising against a greedy game company, I'll gladly give you all of the money that I won't be spending on this game ever again.

Last edited by MarinaLou (07/22/2020 at 21:14)

#84 07/23/2020 at 00:47

Shadow Guard
Adet
Fatal Error
Catrisa

It's kind of sad to see some old routes being removed but I'm glad Leiftan and Nevra were kept around. It's going to be interesting to see where the story goes from here and how relationships and personalities changed over the seven year time gap. Can't wait to start playing again.

Beginning a no guide playthrough! Can't wait to see the trouble I get into.
https://i.imgur.com/1u0ajKe.gif https://i.imgur.com/mADHbsy.gif

#85 07/23/2020 at 03:03

Obsidian Guard
Luminessant
The Answer to Everything
Luminessant

Ok, that's not so bad.

There wasn't a LI for me before and i just had to settle on Leiftan/Valkyon <- a Name i had to look up for, since it's been so long since i played the story.
For me, changing the system is an upgrade. I lost interest not because the story is so bad, there is always the option to just click through it, like @Celosia mentioned, but spending lots of maana on searching and not finding them anyway. There are just so many maps and places, i have lost 1000+ maana just to get to the next dialog. With the new system i can at least decide if i want to play the story or put everything into events.
It also looks like they handled the "break up" much better then MCL storywise. The new designs are debatable, but i like them and they make sense (and nevra lost his weird overbite, that triggert me since ages)
So all in all, i'm ready for a new start. What's bugging me about the new upgrade is reading through comments and reactions. Seriosly, some of you have to grow up. I know that some players are repulsed by the coming changes, but calling Beemoove names and impute base motives to them is just childish. Beemoove does not do this out of malice, but to keep their game going. @brokenendings has explained that beautifully.

Also much love for the mods, which have to read it all and remain order, even when they might don't like the changes as well.

#86 07/23/2020 at 04:09

Obsidian Guard
Leilatha
Young Recruit
Leilatha

I'm glad for the change in mana system, I never played the story much even though I've had this account since launch, because navigating the maps wasted so much mana. I do wish they would introduce a new currency like in MCL so that I could purchase things in the shop/market while also saving for story though DX

#87 07/23/2020 at 08:41

Obsidian Guard
Akantia
Guard in Training
Akantia

So they're tossing Ez and Valkyons routes? Great idea, pull a MCL my don't you. I love that I once again get to keep my LI but please stop just tossing guys away like they mean nothing!

Half glad about the maanaa change because my god if something drove me up the wall it was wondering everywhere looking for someone and losing everything because of it.

#88 07/23/2020 at 10:18

Young Recruit
Celosia

https://i.imgur.com/r2Gbi4k.png

Not a fan of censorship..

I personally think these update notes seem really cool, i am excited for the next season.

And i would never in my life compare these changes to a company letting about a dozen people burn to death. I believe that if anyone made such a comparison i would definitely be appalled by their disrespect towards those whom lost their lives and loved ones.

https://i.imgur.com/yRBHAxV.png

#89 07/23/2020 at 13:00

Shadow Guard
Kore
Kore

Luminessant wrote

Also much love for the mods, which have to read it all and remain order, even when they might don't like the changes as well.

*laughs in MCL 2018* This isn't my first rodeo...

That being said, I get some people are excited, and good for them, I hope they enjoy the new stuff. I honestly think they could have gone about keeping the LIs and adding 2-3 new ones. Somehow Voltage and Rinmaru are able to in their games, but I don't know how they operate versus how beemoov does.

I'm sure Beemoov expected this backlash. But the numbers probably predict that when the new season is released they will end up with more revenue despite the players lost.

I'd hate to see anyone choose to leave, but I COMPLETELY get the choice. Especially in today's day and age where money is tight for a lot of us... I mean, I'm only able to play MCL because I buy AP maybe once every other month.

#90 07/23/2020 at 13:08

Shadow Guard
HeartKiller
Soldier of the Guard
HeartKiller

I understand very well what Beemoov is coming  with all this changes, because other players have already pointed and talked about it in the past years, It's not really something new, this is exactly what happened to MCL and I had already two years to come to terms with it. Players who already dealed with the MCL change that area still telling to themselves "I don't understand why Beemoov is doing this" are kind of living in denial at this point.

I also play other popular otome games, I'm aware of the competency, I'm aware how they work and how expensive this games are, they are a luxury, I'm aware the amount of money you need to do well at events and how much people at the top rankings are paying.

I know some people think Beemoov is doing this changes trying to mimic other popular games (that is in part true with the change of the energy system because their big competitor in their country is "1492 Studio" with "Is it love?") but I still find Beemoov is keeping true to themselves on his on way and you don't find many otomes who offer you the same (at the most Beemoov is adding features that are common in popular games to attract players who are familiar with it, but they could also drop that and just focus on the very essential things that make their games different).

I'm not bothered too much for this changes because I'm also not that attached to this game and I dropped around episode 16 (not reflected here because I have several accounts in other servers), my my concerns come down to two things:

- I kind of disappointed there is not more new love interest options and the ones that are recycled from the "Origins Season" are not of my liking (I'm also aware of who is the four route and I don't like that one either). I want to give a chance to Mathieu, but of course, if I don't like him, there is not reason to stay.

- I don't see a problem with the change of the energy system, BUT I'm hoping that at least for the new season, the system let you finish one episode in 30 days or least (that is the amount of time that takes you finishing one Moonlight Lovers chapter). If the new system resembles more MCL and it would take me around three month to finish one episode for free, them I'm also dropping.

Now, after all that said, there is something that really bothers me and that is why I feel people has all their right to be angry and upset, and is the sense that Beemoov is becoming very selective with the kind of customers they want to keep.

Is understable they want to raise their prices and that also reflects in the kind of customers they want to attract because if there is other otome games that have whales throwing big amounts of money to get everything and be at the top, of course Beemoov can do the same thing.

But the thing with dating sims, is that the product they are selling you are the love interest, that's the reason why people get invested paying big amounts of money. So is natural that if the company deletes their product, the one reason players were paying in their first place, of course people would feel their loyalty betrayed, they would feel alienated, because the company just one day decided that one or two love interest are not useful for their means of making more money anymore and so basically just saying to their fan base "your money specifically if not that worthy for us".

Everyone going on a shop to buy something very specific would end with a bad taste on their mounts if the shop in questions just give you a poor treatment or just simply refuse to sell you want you want and that not other shops have. Of course the shop is entitled to their actions, but you wouldn't want to come back again knowing you can expect the same treatment next time.

Is what gives me this gross feeling inside: That even if I find the things they offer very interesting, the customer treatment is so poor. I know they're raising their standards (???) but is coming with a sense of elitism. "Some people is more important, others not so much". People don't like feeling left aside. "Our product is for very specific people who appreciate our standards and can pay the price, the rest we don't care".

Maybe I understand why they would dismiss the people who don't pay at all, but the people who was actively paying for all their stuff from the very start and their loyalty was just tossed away just like that? Of course I would be totally angry, and nobody has the right to tell those players that they should "just shut up and deal with it or leave".

Of course leaving is the smart call when you got a very poor treatment and also, the only way to make some impact it just stop playing the games and stop using the platforms. You can also give feedback of your experience, even if the company is not taking suggestions and criticism.

Coming back to the Love interest, for me has been very distasteful as someone that have the means to pay, but they are taking away things I was enjoying in the first place, so basically taking those reasons to give them my money and telling "we don't really care that much for your wallet" how funny.

Deleting characters based on popularity is something that makes me point that is not totally fault of the players for not picking some characters and is more responsibility and fault of the company for mistreating those (despite I think Nevra is just popular by looks alone). I know unpopular characters exist in all otomes, but that doesn't mean that devs come with the idea of "maybe we should delete them from the game, they don't attract much attention anyway" the most is that sadly those characters don't get much exposure in events because devs just want to milk money from the most popular ones.

Looks like Beemoov lacks the amount of workers to make more content compared to other otome games, so every time we are getting quality and quantity, is not surprise that it comes with a overpriced tag.

I also want to point that many people dropped for the story and the amount of plot holes and inconsistencies, so no matter how much they embellish their product, if this quality keeps in the next season, is very likely that people would just drop again.

Last edited by HeartKiller (07/23/2020 at 13:14)

IF YOU'RE NOT AFFECTED, YOU'RE NOT PAYING ATTENTION
https://i.imgur.com/sa5Ek18.gif

#91 07/23/2020 at 13:22

Absynthe Guard
Divinea
Just Arrived
Divinea

Hey Beemoov can you just say sike and bring back all the love interests because this is heartbreaking.  /static/img/forum/smilies/sad.png

#92 07/23/2020 at 13:36

Absynthe Guard
waterproofbacon
Recruit
waterproofbacon

After what happened with MCLU, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't scared about this. I feel for the people who have spent years with these routes and are now being told that they can't spend more time with them in season 2. I'm guess I'm lucky since I'm following Nevra's route, but I'm still not feeling great about it. I followed Nathaniel's route in MCL and was shocked at how they completely transformed him into a character that I despised in MCLU. While it certainly sucks to have whole routes completely removed from the new season, I'm scared that the routes that do stay will be changed so drastically that we can't recognize them anymore. I'm still willing to give this new season a try, but I'm not going to hold my breath. Not again.

https://static.zerochan.net/Promare.full.2724835.png

#93 07/23/2020 at 13:50

Shadow Guard
Kore
Kore

Reminder: Please keep all posts about  the "patch notes." Any player discussion can be done via PM. We want to keep this as full of just opinions (the good and bad) as possible so that we can get the right feedback for beemoov.

Please PM the mods if you have questions/comments/good mac and cheese recipes to share

#94 07/23/2020 at 14:08

Absynthe Guard
Angxl
Recruit
Angxl

Okay wow, disappointed is an understatement. I really can't believe that Beemoov is doing the same thing that caused so much pain and anger in Mcl all over again.

I'm not even on Valkyon or Ezarel's routes, but I'm extremely upset that they're being taken away. Its incredibly disrespectful and heartbreaking to those on their routes. And knowing that many people who play Eldarya also play MCL means that many people likely lost their LIs on both platforms and that's infuriating.

I understand the need for new players (and current ones) to have new love interests available if they don't care for the original 4, but it's not right to focus on new players and neglect the old ones. People have spent time and money on this game for years (and even if they didn't spend money, they have been emotionally invested and that's worth something), and the fact that Beemoov completely disregards these feelings even after seeing how it went with MCL is insane to me.

If new LIs was a necessity, I don't see how they couldn't have just added one or two more instead of replacing two beloved characters. MCL has 5, why can't Eldarya? Armin and Kentin weren't introduced as LIs until episodes 10 & 12, so new ones could've just been added to Eldarya. Deleting routes is simply unnecessary.

If wanting gain new players with a 2nd season is what they are going for, there are so many better ways they could have done this. Adding new LIs while keeping original ones would have been perfectly fine. I'm also tired of these unnecessary time skips. They're just excuses to change characters and personalities. They simply could have given season 1 a proper ending and let us play as a new character a number of years after the end of the 1st season with new LIs and conflicts. That way no one would lose their LIs, the story would simply come to an end and a new one would begin.

There's no reason for these changes to be made. Beemoov just refuses to find better solutions and make the same mistakes. I'm so sorry to those who's LIs have been taken away in MCL and now here. I can't even imagine how it feels.  /static/img/forum/smilies/sad.png

#95 07/23/2020 at 14:12

Shadow Guard
Kore
Kore

Angxl wrote

Okay wow, disappointed is an understatement. I really can't believe that Beemoov is doing the same thing that caused so much pain and anger in Mcl all over again.

I'm not even on Valkyon or Ezarel's routes, but I'm extremely upset that they're being taken away. Its incredibly disrespectful and heartbreaking to those on their routes. And knowing that many people who play Eldarya also play MCL means that many people likely lost their LIs on both platforms and that's infuriating.

I understand the need for new players (and current ones) to have new love interests available if they don't care for the original 4, but it's not right to focus on new players and neglect the old ones. People have spent time and money on this game for years (and even if they didn't spend money, they have been emotionally invested and that's worth something), and the fact that Beemoov completely disregards these feelings even after seeing how it went with MCL is insane to me.

If new LIs was a necessity, I don't see how they couldn't have just added one or two more instead of replacing two beloved characters. MCL has 5, why can't Eldarya? Armin and Kentin weren't introduced as LIs until episodes 10 & 12, so new ones could've just been added to Eldarya. Deleting routes is simply unnecessary.

If wanting gain new players with a 2nd season is what they are going for, there are so many better ways they could have done this. Adding new LIs while keeping original ones would have been perfectly fine. I'm also tired of these unnecessary time skips. They're just excuses to change characters and personalities. They simply could have given season 1 a proper ending and let us play as a new character a number of years after the end of the 1st season with new LIs and conflicts. That way no one would lose their LIs, the story would simply come to an end and a new one would begin.

There's no reason for these changes to be made. Beemoov just refuses to find better solutions and make the same mistakes. I'm so sorry to those who's LIs have been taken away in MCL and now here. I can't even imagine how it feels.  /static/img/forum/smilies/sad.png

That's one thing I can't figure out-Why not make the next season a different character. They could have done that with MCL too. I'd be interested in seeing another character's POV.

I also saw a really cool suggestion on the French server I think. Why not have a flat fee to play an episode, like 3000-4000 mana, or even 5000? Just make everyone's lives easier. I kind of like the idea.

#96 07/23/2020 at 14:15

Obsidian Guard
NoName_NoPower
Young Recruit
NoName_NoPower

Kore wrote

I also saw a really cool suggestion on the French server I think. Why not have a flat fee to play an episode, like 3000-4000 mana, or even 5000? Just make everyone's lives easier. I kind of like the idea.

That's exactly what I was thinking, it's the only way to make the price fair for everyone.

Goodbye

It's been a pleasure serving in the guard with you all, but it's time for me to leave.
Hope you all have a wonderful time here in the lands of El.

Concept Art Suggestions
My Interactive Adventure: Don't worry, I will find the best treasure...Or not...

#97 07/23/2020 at 16:05

Absynthe Guard
Angxl
Recruit
Angxl

Kore wrote

Angxl wrote

That's one thing I can't figure out-Why not make the next season a different character. They could have done that with MCL too. I'd be interested in seeing another character's POV.

Yeah I feel like a large time skip with all new characters would've been the easiest thing for them to do and no one would be left out. That way the characters we already know and love wouldn't have to be "very different" and we wouldn't have to build our relationships all over again. Just give a concrete ending to this story and it's characters and get on with it becuase a 7 year time skip and deleting routes is ridiculous.

A flat fee would be a good idea, but I'm not sure what would be a good amount becuase I can get through about 2-2.5 episodes when I have 6,000-8,000 maana. If they were to just change each movement to 5 maana instead of 10 that would be a huge difference. But honestly, I'm never that upset about maana/AP changes becuase I understand the business side of that, but there are probably still better ways to make money.

Last edited by Angxl (07/23/2020 at 16:08)

#98 07/23/2020 at 16:48

Shadow Guard
RegineA
Unicorn Sidekick
RegineA

Kore wrote

I mentioned that in my initial reaction. A lot of otomes use this model, and it seems to work pretty well. We've got that with the spin-off episodes, but I wonder if they didn't go with that due to not meeting the company's financial expectations. However it is nice to see that an idea like that would actually be supprted by players, even as a paid option.

#99 07/23/2020 at 16:55

Shadow Guard
CottonCandy
Unicorn Sidekick
CottonCandy

HeartKiller wrote

But the thing with dating sims, is that the product they are selling you are the love interest, that's the reason why people get invested paying big amounts of money. So is natural that if the company deletes their product, the one reason players were paying in their first place, of course people would feel their loyalty betrayed, they would feel alienated, because the company just one day decided that one or two love interest are not useful for their means of making more money anymore and so basically just saying to their fan base "your money specifically if not that worthy for us".

Everyone going on a shop to buy something very specific would end with a bad taste on their mounts if the shop in questions just give you a poor treatment or just simply refuse to sell you want you want and that not other shops have. Of course the shop is entitled to their actions, but you wouldn't want to come back again knowing you can expect the same treatment next time.

Is what gives me this gross feeling inside: That even if I find the things they offer very interesting, the customer treatment is so poor. I know they're raising their standards (???) but is coming with a sense of elitism. "Some people is more important, others not so much". People don't like feeling left aside. "Our product is for very specific people who appreciate our standards and can pay the price, the rest we don't care".

Maybe I understand why they would dismiss the people who don't pay at all, but the people who was actively paying for all their stuff from the very start and their loyalty was just tossed away just like that? Of course I would be totally angry, and nobody has the right to tell those players that they should "just shut up and deal with it or leave".

Of course leaving is the smart call when you got a very poor treatment and also, the only way to make some impact it just stop playing the games and stop using the platforms. You can also give feedback of your experience, even if the company is not taking suggestions and criticism.

You explained it perfectly why people are upset with Beemoov removing their crushes. By removing some of the crushes it does make it seem like Beemoov is picking favorites and saying "you don't matter" to everyone else. I can only imagine how mad people who spent money on this company are only to have their happy ending ripped away out of greed. At least the first season of MCL ended happily with the crushes, but with Eldarya, Valkyon is dead and Ezarel is sad and leaves the Guard.

I've also always hated it when people say "if you don't like it than leave". Are people no longer allowed to criticize anything anymore? How else are people suppose to improve? People aren't only on Eldarya and MCL for the episodes, they are also here for the dress up and events (which is what I do in MCL now). There are also people who, even though they don't like the story, still play it because they either want to see how much worse it can get or see if they turn it around and improve and make the story better. I stopped liking Eldarya's story around episode 20 because the writing got worse, there were too many plot holes to excuse, I felt like even though we were dating, I barely knew anything about the boys, and plenty of other reasons. Despite that I still play Eldayra because I wanted to see if the episodes would improve/see the ending and I also like the dress up portion of Eldarya. Like I can understand the frustration that some people may feel when you see people criticize something you like, but the best thing to do is shrug your shoulders and move on since there are always going to be people who don't like something you love.

Kore wrote

I honestly wouldn't mind it if we played as a whole different character in Eldarya (and MCL) and the writers could just keep Guardian and Leiftan in the crystal and have a whole new cast of crushes. I never cared for Guardian's personality all that much either (except when she was sassy with Miiko, that was pretty great) so a new person with a new personality would be wonderful.

I remember seeing a similar post to that on the MCL forum which I thought was a brilliant idea because you no longer would have to stop in the middle of a conversation. I remember when I was playing UL and I stopped mid-conversation and the next day when I went to play, I had completely forgotten what we were talking about. While the AP system still sucks in MCL (from spending 200-400AP to now it being over 1,000AP) it would remove one of the things I didn't like from the AP system.

http://78.media.tumblr.com/0a65eebd3afbdde2f0112e22e14133f1/tumblr_opjgm7m6dx1vsjtkfo4_540.gif

#100 07/23/2020 at 20:51

Absynthe Guard
Cybele
Recruit
Cybele

Well, at least I get to keep Leiftan in this one. I lost Lysander in MCL.

~Queen only of dust and bones~

Topic closed

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 11