Forum

Topic closed

Pages : 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 24

#451 08/27/2020 at 17:31

Shadow Guard
marvelousends
Guard Patrol
marvelousends

After more than two weeks, 17 days I FINALLY encountered a companion from this event (I've found plenty non-event related companions before though). I ended up collecting Piscxolot and it was actually the one I wanted from this event. So I'm glad. But I still hate the drop rate, lol. Haven't found any clothing items for days...

https://i.imgur.com/CfJ4ZN6.png

#452 08/27/2020 at 18:12

Absynthe Guard
mezuku
Recruit
mezuku

I finally found a Pinchou... and it ran away and I have no more of that type of bait. RIP

#453 08/27/2020 at 18:41

Shadow Guard
Mochim
Young Recruit
Mochim

I got lazy with this event now. It's easy, but it's so repetitive and boring... At least I completed one outfit. I'll try my best with completing a second outfit.

sig made by @Vince ;-;
https://i.imgur.com/SZsUGZb.gif https://i.imgur.com/E8rfOFY.png https://i.imgur.com/huxSBD3.gif https://i.imgur.com/hcwaqov.png https://i.imgur.com/it9LENQ.gif

#454 08/28/2020 at 02:16

Absynthe Guard
Katina
Unicorn Sidekick
Katina

DarkEmpress wrote

Katina wrote

So I put in a ticket to support about accidentally hitting the replay option (I only play on the app and the buttons are so close!) and literally just got told to be more careful. And then when I asked why there isn’t a failsafe option they said people complained about clicking too many options... I mean, I’m not surprised, but I’m also extremely disappointed that their customer service is so curt.

Are they serious? Like really, people are purposely selecting the more risky option? Could they name WHO exactly complained about it? Cuz that sounds bullcrap to me.

Exactly. Literally the first thing I asked them. I’m angry enough from their response to keep fighting it. But it looks like they have a computer answering, not a person because I’ve gotten the same response twice. It’s insane!

Edit: I have also noticed the drop rate is nonexistent. Like I’m searching places and getting absolutely nothing.

Last edited by Katina (08/28/2020 at 02:17)

Yes, I am not wearing pants. No, I don't see it as a problem!

On the prowl for Event clothes! Message me if you need to sell something!

#455 08/28/2020 at 06:49

Absynthe Guard
BlackPaperMoon
Rookie
BlackPaperMoon

Katina wrote

Exactly. Literally the first thing I asked them. I’m angry enough from their response to keep fighting it. But it looks like they have a computer answering, not a person because I’ve gotten the same response twice. It’s insane!

Everytime I contacted support I always got the same copy/pasta answer of deleting cookies/cache. Like that ever solved anything.  /static/img/forum/smilies/hmm.png

Last edited by BlackPaperMoon (08/28/2020 at 06:49)

#456 08/28/2020 at 07:26

Obsidian Guard
Riuu
Recruit
Riuu

This is going to end up like the MCL event I believe - I haven't logged into it since the summer event because I got so fed up of coming to it 4 times a day to get nothing...

I only encountered the companions yesterday, 17 days after the start of the event, and I think I found like one (1) necklace during the past week. Like, really ?

And I'm getting so tired of coming, playing the mini games, getting about 3 shells, and barely getting one item per day. So yeah, I think I won't into the game for a while after this event end. I'm just tired of coming several times a day for nothing /static/img/forum/smilies/lol.png

#457 08/28/2020 at 12:16

Absynthe Guard
kozlowskemi59
Just Arrived
kozlowskemi59

I kinda wish there were better outfits. Like the only one I like is the legend of the sea outfit

Last edited by kozlowskemi59 (08/28/2020 at 12:16)

Ok so if you guys are reading this keep those you love, and those who love you back keep close. Show them kindness, love and tell them all the good and bad and everything about them. Tell them how glad they are alive and how you hope to be happy with them until the days end. Because I don't want anyone to say when they die or if I die to say "I love you so much, I wish you were alive." I want you to say that when I'm alive, not when I'm dead. Appreciate what you have before you lose it, because know this everything you have you will soon lose and everyone you know and love will soon someday die. It's the way of life. So appreciate the moments you still have before they disappear.
-Echo

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/9e/22/9a/9e229a4e55e96084d4029532b7cd754a.jpg

-It's me Black_Panda

#458 08/28/2020 at 14:10

Shadow Guard
DarkEmpress
Recruit
DarkEmpress

Katina wrote

DarkEmpress wrote

Katina wrote

So I put in a ticket to support about accidentally hitting the replay option (I only play on the app and the buttons are so close!) and literally just got told to be more careful. And then when I asked why there isn’t a failsafe option they said people complained about clicking too many options... I mean, I’m not surprised, but I’m also extremely disappointed that their customer service is so curt.

Are they serious? Like really, people are purposely selecting the more risky option? Could they name WHO exactly complained about it? Cuz that sounds bullcrap to me.

Edit: I have also noticed the drop rate is nonexistent. Like I’m searching places and getting absolutely nothing.

BM will wake up one day (my sixth sense tells me it's gonna be very soon) and realize that they lost the battle of keeping a balance between satisfied customers and making profits.

The era of monopoly for web otomes/romance games is coming to an end.

Thanks to crowdfunding platforms, the competition in the field is gonna force future game makers of this particular genre to literally fight for their audience.

And in the end these new devs will use BM's example as the "101 how to not run their business and why does customer care still matter".

Last edited by DarkEmpress (08/28/2020 at 14:12)

#459 08/28/2020 at 15:33

Recruit
Stargaser

I hope nex year we get to explore for these outfits and skins

#460 08/28/2020 at 20:07

Shadow Guard
MarinaLou
Rookie
MarinaLou

marvelousends wrote

After more than two weeks, 17 days I FINALLY encountered a companion from this event (I've found plenty non-event related companions before though). I ended up collecting Piscxolot and it was actually the one I wanted from this event. So I'm glad. But I still hate the drop rate, lol. Haven't found any clothing items for days...

I also finally encountered (and captured, thankfully!) my first event companion, a Pinchou. I was so surprised when it popped up that I had to blink a few times to confirm it was real. Since it seems like at least a handful of people are reporting companion encounters, maybe they increased the drop rate a little?

#461 08/29/2020 at 00:52

Shadow Guard
tea8732
Young Recruit
tea8732

I have found both of the companions and captured one of them. I don't understand how I've found a full stack of bait for the Piscxolot, but not once found the bait for the Pinchou...

I don't think I'm the only one with this problem since the market has a lot of cheap Prickly Stars but not one palm leaf.

Last edited by tea8732 (08/29/2020 at 00:54)

I am, who I am
And I am, who i was
And I am, who I'll always be~

#462 08/29/2020 at 04:13

Obsidian Guard
NoName_NoPower
Young Recruit
NoName_NoPower

tea8732 wrote

I have found both of the companions and captured one of them. I don't understand how I've found a full stack of bait for the Piscxolot, but not once found the bait for the Pinchou...

I don't think I'm the only one with this problem since the market has a lot of cheap Prickly Stars but not one palm leaf.
Palm leaves are really rare. I've found three in all the event, and had only one at a time. Wich is weird since the Pinchou is the common companion and the Piscxolot is the rare/epic one, the drop rates should be the other way round.

Goodbye

It's been a pleasure serving in the guard with you all, but it's time for me to leave.
Hope you all have a wonderful time here in the lands of El.

Concept Art Suggestions
My Interactive Adventure: Don't worry, I will find the best treasure...Or not...

#463 08/29/2020 at 16:38

Shadow Guard
Tsubi
Young Recruit
Tsubi

Something that really confuses me about the minigames is the replay cost. From a game design point of view the cost to replay should be cheaper than the  gains but since the shells are 1 shell= 1gc why would i ever want to reply the game for 40 gc for 2 shells?

#464 08/29/2020 at 17:14

Obsidian Guard
lex12
Rookie
lex12

Tsubi wrote

Something that really confuses me about the minigames is the replay cost. From a game design point of view the cost to replay should be cheaper than the  gains but since the shells are 1 shell= 1gc why would i ever want to reply the game for 40 gc for 2 shells?

Yeah but you see, the biiiig "pay gold" button is just in the middle after you finish mini-game, while "finish" is that little "x" in the corner. There is no "confirm" button, you just say goodbye to 40 gold with one click, and if you try to reverse it via support, you only get automated message telling you to be more careful next time. get it now?

#465 08/30/2020 at 06:18

Shadow Guard
DarkEmpress
Recruit
DarkEmpress

lex12 wrote

Tsubi wrote

Yeah but you see, the biiiig "pay gold" button is just in the middle after you finish mini-game, while "finish" is that little "x" in the corner. There is no "confirm" button, you just say goodbye to 40 gold with one click, and if you try to reverse it via support, you only get automated message telling you to be more careful next time. get it now?

Yep, that's the BIG CATCH aka "How to rob your users who don't want to pay"     #sorrynotsorry

Last edited by DarkEmpress (08/30/2020 at 07:54)

#466 08/30/2020 at 15:34

Shadow Guard
Tsubi
Young Recruit
Tsubi

Ok, I had assumed there would be a "Are you sure you want to make this purchase" popup. Is there not one?

DarkEmpress wrote

lex12 wrote

Tsubi wrote

Yep, that's the BIG CATCH aka "How to rob your users who don't want to pay"     #sorrynotsorry

#467 08/30/2020 at 16:46

Obsidian Guard
lex12
Rookie
lex12

Tsubi wrote

Ok, I had assumed there would be a "Are you sure you want to make this purchase" popup. Is there not one?

Nope. You just need to watch out where you click.

#468 08/30/2020 at 19:51

Shadow Guard
Maoyui
Sidekick of the Sylphs
Maoyui

Finally finished the Event, and by "finished", I mean, done all I can do as a F2P player. I really have no strong feelings about this Event to give a long review, so I'll keep it quick.

EVENT: Just boring. Boring games. Yes, they were easy but just such a chore to play because they weren't fun. I still hate the timer, even if it wasn't as bad as the last Event, it still did nothing but make the Event more irritating. It's also annoying that you have to get 5/5 correct in the Seashell game to get the 2 shells. You couldn't at least get 4/5? I know you can reset to get the 5/5 but it's just obnoxious to do so. It's more than half correct, could have been a bit forgiving there, IMO.

OUTFITS: Wasn't crazy about any of the three which is why I was hardly in a rush to finish this Event. They were alright at best and meh at worst.

COMPANIONS: The rate at which these things appear is PAINFULLY low. I've ran into each Companion twice for this entire Event and only caught one of them. That is abysmally low. IDK why Beemoov cannot find a common ground between too much and not at all with the appearance rate.

And I'm still bitter the only Companion I wanted was P2W. It figures but I just hate when Beemoov does this. I don't mind P2W outfits but it's annoying for Companions.

ILLUSTRATION: Heck if I know what it looks like since you need to spend IRL money to get it.

OVERALL: Boring Event made even less worth my time by the fact that you MUST spend IRL money  to complete it. I'm getting tired of Events only being finishable by spending IRL money. Here you have to buy both the outfit AND the Companion to finish it. It's just so frickin scummy forcing people to pay to get the most from the Events. ALL Events should be able to be finished in their entirety for free. I feel like a broken record at this point but this one isn't even subtle. There is literally no way around this one. And it ruins the Event.

https://i.imgur.com/RlZjrzW.jpg

#469 08/30/2020 at 21:13

Shadow Guard
HeartKiller
Soldier of the Guard
HeartKiller

Maoyui wrote

ILLUSTRATION: Heck if I know what it looks like since you need to spend IRL money to get it.

The illustration was leaked before the event even started and is just a "meh" illustration so nothing to be missing TBH /static/img/forum/smilies/wink.png congrats on putting with this ride of an event!

IF YOU'RE NOT AFFECTED, YOU'RE NOT PAYING ATTENTION
https://i.imgur.com/sa5Ek18.gif

#470 08/30/2020 at 21:53

Shadow Guard
brokenendings
Just Arrived
brokenendings

Maoyui wrote

Finally finished the Event, and by "finished", I mean, done all I can do as a F2P player.

There's still 10 days left?
Unless you're saying you're "finished" because you just don't care to get as far as possible.

Though at this rate I might complete all outfits. 10 days to get the last 11 clothing pieces. And I haven't paid a single cent.

#471 08/30/2020 at 22:20

Shadow Guard
Maoyui
Sidekick of the Sylphs
Maoyui

@Heartkiller, I know I can probably Google it, didn't expect it was anything worth it either way~

brokenendings wrote

Unless you're saying you're "finished" because you just don't care to get as far as possible.

Though at this rate I might complete all outfits. 10 days to get the last 11 clothing pieces. And I haven't paid a single cent.

What do you mean I "don't care to get as far as possible"? I'm not spending IRL money on this game. This is as far as I get.

Last edited by Maoyui (08/30/2020 at 22:21)

#472 08/30/2020 at 23:05

Shadow Guard
brokenendings
Just Arrived
brokenendings

Maoyui wrote

brokenendings wrote

What do you mean I "don't care to get as far as possible"? I'm not spending IRL money on this game. This is as far as I get.

I mean "get as far as possible without spending money"

I'm really confused what you mean by "finishing the event" then if you can't get any further without spending money. Cuz you can still play the minigames 5 times a day for the next 10 days for free.

#473 08/31/2020 at 01:09

Shadow Guard
Maoyui
Sidekick of the Sylphs
Maoyui

brokenendings wrote

I mean "get as far as possible without spending money"

I'm really confused what you mean by "finishing the event" then if you can't get any further without spending money. Cuz you can still play the minigames 5 times a day for the next 10 days for free.

That's what I said the first time.

For what reason do I have to keep playing the minigames? They don't do anything once you've completed the Event.

#474 08/31/2020 at 03:49

Obsidian Guard
NoName_NoPower
Young Recruit
NoName_NoPower

Maoyui wrote

@Heartkiller, I know I can probably Google it, didn't expect it was anything worth it either way~

brokenendings wrote

Do you mean that you have to buy the 'extra' companion to finish the event and get the illustration?
If not, I'm as confused as brokenendings.

Goodbye

It's been a pleasure serving in the guard with you all, but it's time for me to leave.
Hope you all have a wonderful time here in the lands of El.

Concept Art Suggestions
My Interactive Adventure: Don't worry, I will find the best treasure...Or not...

#475 08/31/2020 at 05:25

Obsidian Guard
lex12
Rookie
lex12

Maoyui wrote

For what reason do I have to keep playing the minigames? They don't do anything once you've completed the Event.

I totally understand. I still have a chance to get all 3 outfits, but it's such a chore I think I'll give up. I have blobbiathan, so no need for regarius either, especially that I don't even know it's adult stats yet , and there is no way I throw real money at this game, since they try to scam me with "40 gold for not waiting" thingy.

And yeah, they can't get the drop rates right, for some reason. I understand they don't want them too high so people buy some outfits from the shop, but palm leaf drop rates must be a mistake, when compared to the other bait, I just can't explain it logically.

Last edited by lex12 (08/31/2020 at 05:25)

Topic closed

Pages : 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 24