Forum

Topic closed

Pages : 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24

#501 09/01/2020 at 00:11

Absynthe Guard
Sakura272535
Just Arrived
Sakura272535

is there supposed to be a specific underwear for the Abyss Creature since it's not what i really expected /static/img/forum/smilies/hmm.png  /static/img/forum/smilies/neutral.png

nobody:
not even a single soul:
me:
hmmm i want primos but im broke

#502 09/01/2020 at 09:47

Obsidian Guard
Shintarou
Just Arrived
Shintarou

@Sakura, I thought the top and skirt was the underwear. If it's not, then I guess you can only look around to see what fits. Because of the top it's kind of tricky to find something that would look okay... hmm.

@Silver, I could not have put it better into words.

https://66.media.tumblr.com/8d6df0a52db167a08300dfcf06fbe1eb/tumblr_inline_mvsujxKIbC1qk1or3.gif

#503 09/01/2020 at 10:24

Obsidian Guard
lex12
Rookie
lex12

Sakura272535 wrote

is there supposed to be a specific underwear for the Abyss Creature since it's not what i really expected /static/img/forum/smilies/hmm.png  /static/img/forum/smilies/neutral.png

Shintarou wrote

@Sakura, I thought the top and skirt was the underwear. If it's not, then I guess you can only look around to see what fits. Because of the top it's kind of tricky to find something that would look okay... hmm.

That top goes nicely with no-undies skins, like mermaids, naga, and manta.

SilverLilidera wrote

After two thirds of a month playing this event I'm experiencing burnout.

If you find  a good therapy group I want in. I hoped at least to find some last year exploration items, but didn't get any in about 3 days, and I have legendary pet with 170 energy.

Last edited by lex12 (09/01/2020 at 10:24)

#504 09/01/2020 at 14:41

Just Arrived
Peeaarrrrll

lex12 wrote

If you find  a good therapy group I want in. I hoped at least to find some last year exploration items, but didn't get any in about 3 days, and I have legendary pet with 170 energy.

Mine has 383 luck, 140 energy and hasn't found anything. I don't think the last year's items are available in exploration? Or am I not exploring the right places?

Also I have no idea if this is the right topic to say this, or if this problem has been raised before but let me tell you why I can't get all the items:

I am 24, I got a job, 8h shift from Monday to Friday. I don't have time to set my alarm every 2 hours to play those games in order to gain shells. I also have to earn 20 shells in order to get ONE item, which is ridiculous but oh well, it's not my game, I don't make decisions.
But I do wish that Beemoov will take in consideration in the future the fact that some boomers like me play the game too or that some people just don't have time to spend their entire day waiting for that damn game to get off cooldown so we can earn 2 shells/game. Either reduce the shells needed for trading, increase the shells you win if you finish the game or just make the game once/day and give me 6 shells because if any Beemoov workers see this I would like to see if they can make time every 2 hours to just randomly play games to win outfits. If that works out then I am sorry, I might have the wrong job.

#505 09/01/2020 at 14:58

Obsidian Guard
lex12
Rookie
lex12

*@Peeaarrrrll*:

Luckily for me, I work from home (one good thing that came out of lockdown) but even so, 5 rounds of games is just too much, I feel like my brain gonna bubble up thru my ears if I continue doing them every day.
Using all energy for explorations every day is not an issue, except drop rates are really, really reaaaaalllllly low. They increased them a bit after flash sale fiasco, but either they dialed it back already, or I have bad luck.

I suspect it is so by design, i.e. beemoov want to force us to use shop more.

Last edited by lex12 (09/01/2020 at 15:00)

#506 09/01/2020 at 15:22

Recruit
Bearpaws22

Peeaarrrrll wrote

Mine has 383 luck, 140 energy and hasn't found anything. I don't think the last year's items are available in exploration? Or am I not exploring the right places?

Last year's outfits are available, just very rare to find. I don't know what places can give you items, but I suggest you patrol the 10 energy sites so that you can do the most amount of explorations daily, and hopefully get something out of it.

The drop rates change significantly between days, so much that it doesn't feel like they depend on familiar luck but instead on programming. The daily spikes and lows lead me to believe that drop rates are changed every day by the programmers.

Also, it seems like familiars of all lucks have been getting similar exploration results throughout the event.

For example, me:

- common familiar, found little to no items, apart from a few rare days, when it found a lot all at once

- rare familiar, same

- epic familiar, same

All in all, these are just assumptions though. I don't know what's really going on with the drop rates - just like everyone else, I suspect...

♡ Everything that kills me makes me feel alive ♡
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/0e/a6/b3/0ea6b3f2b31261e0da458c646ab4ecaf.jpg

#507 09/01/2020 at 18:16

Shadow Guard
Cailin
Rookie
Cailin

But seriousely now, where's the black hair color for Abyss Creature? You can't be serious to put in a blue and a purple one and think no one's gonna notice xD

I guess that's the first time I don't care for the hairs at all. Because one of them is tentacles (which already exist in a 'in my opinion' cuter version) also the colors are a bit off as well, next one has weird brows and third one has shells in it, sooo..besides the color options, how often would that one be of use..?

Last edited by Cailin (09/01/2020 at 18:17)

Solely pretty

#508 09/01/2020 at 20:44

Shadow Guard
DarkEmpress
Recruit
DarkEmpress

Cailin wrote

next one has weird brows

Ikr, who thought of that look, some fan of Cara Delevingne or smth? Thank you, but no thank you.

#509 09/01/2020 at 22:59

Obsidian Guard
SilverLilidera
Young Recruit
SilverLilidera

lex12 wrote

Peeaarrrrll wrote

Haha I think a lot of us are going to need therapy after this.

I've had better luck with locations that use more energy, but even then the results have been poor. I've found a few different colour variations of the pirate captain wig and one of the mermaid skin and necklace, but I wanted none of these items. But I suppose it's less stuff to find. So the chances of getting items I actually want are higher, not that I'm holding my breath.

But anyway, we'll say I've gotten about 5 items after about 21 days of exploration, using a companion with 140 energy and 381 luck, which is just ridiculous and so disappointing.

https://media.giphy.com/media/5YhvndV6Ft1V7MDCkI/giphy.gif

#510 09/02/2020 at 02:12

Absynthe Guard
lenayga
Young Recruit
lenayga

This is like really late in the game and idk if it's been asked yet already, but is there a way to turn off the got dang music????

Don't send me eggs Please!
[/center][/color]

#511 09/02/2020 at 03:51

Obsidian Guard
NoName_NoPower
Young Recruit
NoName_NoPower

lenayga wrote

This is like really late in the game and idk if it's been asked yet already, but is there a way to turn off the got dang music????

Turn off the volume of your computer or silence the web page, there is no other way.

Goodbye

It's been a pleasure serving in the guard with you all, but it's time for me to leave.
Hope you all have a wonderful time here in the lands of El.

Concept Art Suggestions
My Interactive Adventure: Don't worry, I will find the best treasure...Or not...

#512 09/02/2020 at 06:06

Shadow Guard
Nylaathria
Young Recruit
Nylaathria

NoName_NoPower wrote

lenayga wrote

Turn off the volume of your computer or silence the web page, there is no other way.

That's so frustrating D: I'm usually listening to spotify or watching hulu while playing, so i dont want to just mute the whole volume of my machine. thankfully if you click off the webpage it stops playing but the crab game you have to click on a bunch. when using spotify I just mute google chrome, but i watch hulu in browser, so i just kinda deal with the music and click off when i can lol. (also i have a few servers so playing these games can take like 20 minutes every two hours, so yea it is pretty annoying not to be able to mute the music)

<3

#513 09/02/2020 at 07:29

Shadow Guard
RenHeart
Young Recruit
RenHeart

Sakura272535 wrote

I'm using the Love Goddess one from an even a couple of years ago. You can see some of the green popping out from under the top, but si far that is the best coverage I can find for it. I feel like it was kinda silly that they didn't make an underwear option for that set since a lot of the ones available won't suit it.

https://media.giphy.com/media/2P66cfYxhcfba/giphy.gif

#514 09/02/2020 at 07:39

Obsidian Guard
NoName_NoPower
Young Recruit
NoName_NoPower

RenHeart wrote

Sakura272535 wrote

I'm using the Love Goddess one from an even a couple of years ago. You can see some of the green popping out from under the top, but si far that is the best coverage I can find for it. I feel like it was kinda silly that they didn't make an underwear option for that set since a lot of the ones available won't suit it.

The thing is, at least from my opinion, thet the skin is designed to not wear underwear. It is dessigned in a similar way as the mermaids and naga ones, with some pattern 'hidding' the chest, so that underwear is nor necessary, the same as the DE LA MUERTE SKIN, wich has the underwear locked.

Goodbye

It's been a pleasure serving in the guard with you all, but it's time for me to leave.
Hope you all have a wonderful time here in the lands of El.

Concept Art Suggestions
My Interactive Adventure: Don't worry, I will find the best treasure...Or not...

#515 09/02/2020 at 13:27

Shadow Guard
MarinaLou
Rookie
MarinaLou

Nylaathria wrote

NoName_NoPower wrote

lenayga wrote

That's so frustrating D: I'm usually listening to spotify or watching hulu while playing, so i dont want to just mute the whole volume of my machine. thankfully if you click off the webpage it stops playing but the crab game you have to click on a bunch. when using spotify I just mute google chrome, but i watch hulu in browser, so i just kinda deal with the music and click off when i can lol. (also i have a few servers so playing these games can take like 20 minutes every two hours, so yea it is pretty annoying not to be able to mute the music)

This was driving me bananas as well, until I figured out you can mute individual sites. If you right-click the tab then you have the option to just mute the entirety of Eldarya, but still listen to music in another tab.

#516 09/02/2020 at 13:28

Just Arrived
Peeaarrrrll

lex12 wrote

*@Peeaarrrrll*:

Luckily for me, I work from home (one good thing that came out of lockdown) but even so, 5 rounds of games is just too much, I feel like my brain gonna bubble up thru my ears if I continue doing them every day.
Using all energy for explorations every day is not an issue, except drop rates are really, really reaaaaalllllly low. They increased them a bit after flash sale fiasco, but either they dialed it back already, or I have bad luck.

I suspect it is so by design, i.e. beemoov want to force us to use shop more.

I do work from home as well but heck there's so much work to do I can't take any breaks sigh. And I think you are right with the Shop. People who work got enough money to spend in the Bank page lolololol

#517 09/02/2020 at 20:37

Shadow Guard
Viensola
Just Arrived
Viensola

MarinaLou wrote

Nylaathria wrote

NoName_NoPower wrote

lenayga wrote

This was driving me bananas as well, until I figured out you can mute individual sites. If you right-click the tab then you have the option to just mute the entirety of Eldarya, but still listen to music in another tab.

THANK YOU THIS WAS DRIVING ME BANANAS, WHY COULDNT I HAVE FOUND THAT OUT SOONER  /static/img/forum/smilies/yikes.png

#518 09/03/2020 at 06:53

Absynthe Guard
lenayga
Young Recruit
lenayga

MarinaLou wrote

Nylaathria wrote

NoName_NoPower wrote

lenayga wrote

tyty, if there was a crying emoji i would put it right here  /static/img/forum/smilies/yikes.png

Don't send me eggs Please!
[/center][/color]

#519 09/03/2020 at 23:58

Shadow Guard
brokenendings
Just Arrived
brokenendings

6 days left and 6 clothing pieces left for me to get. I think I might finish a day early as long as get near max shells every day.

Also? Haven't spent a single cent.

But I DID have the free time to play the minigames 5 times a day. I might have only missed two or three plays overall since the start of the event. And might've only gotten 1 point from the olympics game about 10 times. But now I have a system to make it easier.

#520 09/04/2020 at 05:44

Shadow Guard
RenHeart
Young Recruit
RenHeart

NoName_NoPower wrote

RenHeart wrote

Sakura272535 wrote

The thing is, at least from my opinion, thet the skin is designed to not wear underwear. It is dessigned in a similar way as the mermaids and naga ones, with some pattern 'hidding' the chest, so that underwear is nor necessary, the same as the DE LA MUERTE SKIN, wich has the underwear locked.

It definitely does look like one of those skins, they should have either made it like that or did a set for it. they made gloves and leg fins for it that could have been part of the skin design.

https://media.giphy.com/media/2P66cfYxhcfba/giphy.gif

#521 09/04/2020 at 14:38

Shadow Guard
brokenendings
Just Arrived
brokenendings

Man, I wish there were a few more color options for the abyss creature skins.
Even though my main palettes use blue and/or pink
all the skins are very limited with a range between teal and blue, and a range between blue and pink.
I wish there was a red skin and a gold skin at least.

Last edited by brokenendings (09/04/2020 at 14:38)

#522 09/04/2020 at 14:59

Absynthe Guard
Katina
Unicorn Sidekick
Katina

Hi guys, so I’m probably not going to be able to finish the event due to the fact I’ll get kicked off the game. Why would that happen?!

Because I’ve been fighting the support team over how easily they rob players of 40 GC and I just got threatened with punishment for “wasting their time”. So I submitted a third ticket, since they blocked the other two, and I’m just waiting to be kicked out of the game for some time. The support portal literally says if you see issues or have ideas to make the game better to voice them! Apparently asking for a failsafe for spending GC is worthy of getting “punished”!

Also can we talk about how many wasteful pieces are on the Manta outfit?! Like half the time I can’t even tell what I’m choosing. Also I had to buy a piece from the Deep outfit because it changed my color choice right before I hit submit...

So yeah, I’m probably about to be banned or something and I’m just done with this. Also for any Moderators who see this, or Admins, change support to something that means you won’t get help. Just told it’s your fault. Thanks!

Yes, I am not wearing pants. No, I don't see it as a problem!

On the prowl for Event clothes! Message me if you need to sell something!

#523 09/04/2020 at 16:55

Shadow Guard
DarkEmpress
Recruit
DarkEmpress

Katina wrote

Hi guys, so I’m probably not going to be able to finish the event due to the fact I’ll get kicked off the game. Why would that happen?!

Because I’ve been fighting the support team over how easily they rob players of 40 GC and I just got threatened with punishment for “wasting their time”. So I submitted a third ticket, since they blocked the other two, and I’m just waiting to be kicked out of the game for some time. The support portal literally says if you see issues or have ideas to make the game better to voice them! Apparently asking for a failsafe for spending GC is worthy of getting “punished”!

Also can we talk about how many wasteful pieces are on the Manta outfit?! Like half the time I can’t even tell what I’m choosing. Also I had to buy a piece from the Deep outfit because it changed my color choice right before I hit submit...

So yeah, I’m probably about to be banned or something and I’m just done with this. Also for any Moderators who see this, or Admins, change support to something that means you won’t get help. Just told it’s your fault. Thanks!

Oh how I feel your RAGING, but alas we're totally told WE DON'T GIVE A F instead.

The mods here seriously just say it's not their job to act as MODERATORS!

Can you see the IRONY here? Still no? Think of what this word means - it means MODERATING, that is taking action/control of the relationship between two parties, in our case between us customers and them developers.Where is this action exactly? Telling us that "your X number of complaints means nothing because we know best" IS NOT the kind of relationship that should be considered healthy, it's totally ignorant.

When you've been constantly told "Sorry but your opinion DOESN'T REALLY MATTER, have a nice day" it really comes to a point you will think twice before paying for any other game in this genre, just because you got bad experience before.

Not saying I won't support new devs of romance games in the future, which I already had, God bless crowdfunding, but this experience sucks enough to get really frustrated and think twice before investing your time and money elsewhere.

#524 09/04/2020 at 18:30

The Answer to Everything
Kaitlynne

DarkEmpress wrote

I agree with everything else that you said, but mods and admin are two different things. Mods are the ones who moderate the forums, like Kore and Okumara, while admin are the ones who actually do the stuff for Beemoov - it's the admin we should blame, not the mods.

https://i.imgur.com/SoMdnxn.pnghttps://media.tenor.com/images/651d0b7cdd4a5ced4e4c89435efba718/tenor.gifhttps://i.imgur.com/SoMdnxn.png

#525 09/04/2020 at 18:33

Shadow Guard
DarkEmpress
Recruit
DarkEmpress

Kaitlynne wrote

DarkEmpress wrote

I agree with everything else that you said, but mods and admin are two different things. Mods are the ones who moderate the forums, like Kore and Okumara, while admin are the ones who actually do the stuff for Beemoov - it's the admin we should blame, not the mods.

Agreed but can we actually distinguish who is who and what exactly do they do besides deleting inappropriate messages?

Because as far as the common user is concerned, the issue is to deliver suggestions and complaints not trying to find who to blame. If it's BM's policy to not give a care, I see no point in having any of the intermediaries.

Last edited by DarkEmpress (09/04/2020 at 18:37)

Topic closed

Pages : 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24