Topic closed

Pages : 1 2 3 ... 7

#1 11/09/2020 at 06:55

Light Guard
Eldarya
Oracle
Eldarya

Hello Guardians!

The Light Guard has been working on the new opus of Eldarya for a few months now. The first two episodes of A New Era will be available tomorrow!
While waiting for your awakening, here are a few new things for today:

>>   MINI-GAMES WITHOUT THE WAIT <<

The mini-games Gem’Bomb, Bubbl’Temple and Egg’Pick are available without a waiting time! Three rounds are available everyday. You can play your nine rounds all at once if you want!

>> FREE EPISODES <<

Do you want to relive your adventure in The Origins before beginning A New Era? Episodes 1, 2, 3 and 4 of The Origins will be free!
Plus, “Welcome Bonuses” will be offered to you during certain episodes to help you with your adventure.

You can also start your story on A New Era without spending any Maanas: the first episode is free!

>> NEW EPISODES TENUES <<

The Shadow Walker, Flame Soldier and Mystic Sentinel outfits can be found today in Purriry’s shop!

Purriry’s creations

In addition to these three exclusive outfits, the Wide Awake outfit will be offered to you! It will arrive shortly in your closet.
You can then find the color variations in the shop.

Wide Awake Outfit

Have a great day on Eldarya!

#2 11/09/2020 at 06:59

Obsidian Guard
NoName_NoPower
Young Recruit
NoName_NoPower

Well, it's nice that the first ep in new era is free. Not too sure how the 4 free eps for original work tho

Goodbye

It's been a pleasure serving in the guard with you all, but it's time for me to leave.
Hope you all have a wonderful time here in the lands of El.

Concept Art Suggestions
My Interactive Adventure: Don't worry, I will find the best treasure...Or not...

#3 11/09/2020 at 07:00

Shadow Guard
LyricAiLove
Guard in Training
LyricAiLove

I could use a nice boost right now. I'm only a few episodes behind and the changes to how the market works threw a wrench in how I'd usually make a few extra maana.

No, but the outfits are all really cool and I love the Shadow Guard one. I plan on getting it once I save up enough maana.

~ Angels In Flight ~

https://images.khinsider.com/Graphics/Signatures/riku222.jpg

#4 11/09/2020 at 07:05

Shadow Guard
Aozumi
Rookie
Aozumi

the first episode is still not available though? only a few sentences then tells you to wait

#5 11/09/2020 at 07:06

Obsidian Guard
Forte
Moderoija
Forte

It's very nice that the first episode is free. This time, really good work, I'm not even sarcastic this time.

I'm grim, full of gloom in my dim gothic tomb.

#6 11/09/2020 at 07:12

Obsidian Guard
NoName_NoPower
Young Recruit
NoName_NoPower

LyricAiLove wrote

No, but the outfits are all really cool and I love the Shadow Guard one. I plan on getting it once I save up enough maana.
All 3 of them are available for everyone, they are just guard inspired

Goodbye

It's been a pleasure serving in the guard with you all, but it's time for me to leave.

Concept Art Suggestions
My Interactive Adventure: Don't worry, I will find the best treasure...Or not...

#7 11/09/2020 at 07:14

Shadow Guard
Mimme
Unicorn Sidekick
Mimme

Edited.

At first I was super excited. However, I feel like the new design isn't that good. Yes, it's modern but I don't think it's fresh - there is too much going on, too much colors and empty space since everything is so small. It's pretty clear that this design isn't meant to be used with computer browsers.

The new design also  makes some important features - like background - useless. I already miss seeing my companion with my avatar! For me outfits and dressing my "doll" have always been the most important parts of the game, so for me this might be it - the end. /static/img/forum/smilies/sad.png

Last edited by Mimme (11/09/2020 at 11:25)

“Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle.”
― Lewis Carroll , Alice in Wonderland

#8 11/09/2020 at 07:16

Obsidian Guard
NoName_NoPower
Young Recruit
NoName_NoPower

Mimme wrote

I'm excited! However, I feel like the new design isn't tahat good. Yes, it's modern and fresh, but at the same time it's makes some important features - like background - useless. I also would like to be able to see my companion with my avatar. It's pretty clear that this design isn't meant to be used with computer browsers.
It appears in mine
And yes, the blurriness is horrible

Goodbye

Concept Art Suggestions

#9 11/09/2020 at 07:19

Shadow Guard
LyricAiLove
Guard in Training
LyricAiLove

NoName_NoPower wrote

All 3 of them are available for everyone, they are just guard inspired

I hadn't realized that. That's nice that we can buy from all three outfits regardless of our Guards. I've always liked the Obsidian outfits and wished I could wear pieces from them.

Last edited by LyricAiLove (11/09/2020 at 07:20)

~ Angels In Flight ~

https://images.khinsider.com/Graphics/Signatures/riku222.jpg

#10 11/09/2020 at 07:20

Absynthe Guard
Alvaro
Young Recruit
Alvaro

Thank you for this, really. I'm so excited to play the first episode and find out more about this new season!  /static/img/forum/smilies/smile.png

By the way, I love the new redesign of the website, it looks fantastic.

See you next time. Kisses.

Yours sincerely, Álvaro.

#11 11/09/2020 at 07:25

Obsidian Guard
Maeris
Young Recruit
Maeris

A New Era looks pretty - but that is the only positive thing I can say about it so far.

What I don't like:
* the font where it says when the companion will return from the exploration is so tiny i initially overlooked it /static/img/forum/smilies/sad.png
* we can't see all illustrations in one place (i liked the old library more for this reason)
* on a smartphone's browser, the font in the forum is teeny tiny and it's annoying.
* spin-off episodes cost Maana now.

idk yet what the new maana system means regarding the cost of episodes, but i think it really sucks that the spin off episodes cost maana now. They were supposed to be free after you paid the initial gold coins.

Last edited by Maeris (11/09/2020 at 07:29)

#12 11/09/2020 at 07:27

Obsidian Guard
NoName_NoPower
Young Recruit
NoName_NoPower

Maeris wrote

A New Era looks pretty - but that is the only positive thing I can say about it so far.

What I don't like:
* we can't see when the companion will return from the exploration
* we can't see all illustrations in one place (i liked the old library more for this reason)
* on a smartphone's browser, the font in the forum is teeny tiny and it's annoying.

idk yet what the new maana system means regarding the cost of episodes, but i think it really sucks that the spin off episodes cost maana now. They were supposed to be free after you paid the initial gold coins.
You can see when the companion will return, it's really small under the location you are exploring
The letter is also really tine on computer, we were wondering if in movile it would look better, seems not

Goodbye

Concept Art Suggestions

#13 11/09/2020 at 07:27

Obsidian Guard
Elesira
Young Recruit
Elesira

Yay! Oh my gods, I've been waiting for this! I really want to get the Flame Guardian shield! It looks so freaking cool! And the Mystique Sentinel looks so beautiful! That cloak for the Shadow Walker is also so amazing!!! Really keeping my hopes up this time!  /static/img/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

“This world is merciless, and it’s also very beautiful.” – Mikasa Ackerman

"You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” – Kaneki Ken

"You don't win alone. That's just how it is." -Kageyama Tobio

"You don't die for your friends, you live for them!" -Erza Scarlet

"If all you ever do is look down on people, you won't be able to recognize your own weaknesses." -Bakugo Katsuki

"Hey, Hey, Hey!" Bokuto Kotaro

“Stand up and walk. Keep moving forward. You've got two good legs. So get up and use them. You're strong enough to make your own path." -Edward Elric

#14 11/09/2020 at 07:28

Shadow Guard
Queen-Arianni
Guard Patrol
Valkyarie

First off, thank you for this! I wasn't expecting such an update when I came in this morning to send my pet out for exploration. The new website is gorgeous. Though I don't see anything wrong with the original layout, it was just needing updated graphics, this one is modern and stylish. It will take a little while for me to learn the new layout as this one doesn't seem as user friendly, but it's a good surprise nonetheless.

Secondly, thank you for the upcoming new episodes! I was saving my maana anticipating the first few episodes of A New Era to be costly, but the first one's free!

Finally, those outfits are to die for! Absolutely stunning, perfect, and I can't wait to waste half of my maana on them.

Thank you team, truly, and I'm excited to get back into the swing of playing the story! /static/img/forum/smilies/smile.png

#15 11/09/2020 at 07:29

Shadow Guard
Mikasareya
Just Arrived
Mikasareya

You don't know how thankful I am to not have to see that ugly ass hair every 2 illustrations.

https://i.imgur.com/44vwmzl.png

#16 11/09/2020 at 07:29

Obsidian Guard
Sigina
Just Arrived
Sigina

I'm disappointed with the maana system, as I will finish The Origins in the next lifetime, let alone start the new season. So many pointless dialogues will eat up the maana. I thought they said that the new season would appear in the winter. I guess they scratched that. I should've used all of the maana yesterday for the episodes, instead I only played 1 episode and a half.

Also, I only played the minigames twice and they're already making me wait 17 hours, so that's weird...

But yeah, the new design is pretty, for what's worth.

https://media.giphy.com/media/3o6fJ5O2Lg8HeNezsc/giphy.gif

#17 11/09/2020 at 07:29

Obsidian Guard
Maeris
Young Recruit
Maeris

NoName_NoPower wrote

Maeris wrote

What I don't like:
* we can't see when the companion will return from the exploration

You can see when the companion will return, it's really small under the location you are exploring
The letter is also really tine on computer, we were wondering if in movile it would look better, seems not

Thank you! I edited my post /static/img/forum/smilies/smile.png

#18 11/09/2020 at 07:43

Shadow Guard
cadibug34
Recruit
cadibug34

I'll tyr this out before I give any true opinions; But good work on the website change.. I sorta like it so far.

☉∪☉ I Watch You While You Sleep ☉∪☉
https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/711/481/64e.gif

#19 11/09/2020 at 07:47

Shadow Guard
Malva
Recruit
Malva

Okay, if we really can play all 3 rounds of the minigames at the same time then it's a good change. (Now I only could play 2, but it's perhaps because I played one in the morning?)
But. There's no new hair in my hair colour! Why?! I would be the first to agree to decrease the number of hair colours (there were too many oranges and purples and green that were basically the same), but don't erease mine! /static/img/forum/smilies/mad.png

#20 11/09/2020 at 07:47

Obsidian Guard
Sijia
Recruit
Sijia

I'm not a fan of change. I can't find things. But I guess I should at least give it a go.

"Acts of goodness are not always wise, and acts of evil are not always foolish, but regardless, we shall always strive to be good." - Martyr Logarius

#21 11/09/2020 at 07:49

Obsidian Guard
Ennarcia
Unicorn Sidekick
Ennarcia

Yeah, the site change is a lot to take in. Not the biggest fan of it. The outfits are cute though.

Eternal Blobby Fan and Zemyx aficionado.

#22 11/09/2020 at 07:50

Obsidian Guard
Ciryatan
Recruit
Ciryatan

Ok,I need a moment to process all these new info and the new graphic but I really can't wait for season two!

[Even if I'm sure I'll get easily disappointed with the new manaas system, though. Oh well, at least we have the minigames without the waiting]

Pulvis et umbra sumus

https://i.ibb.co/JF7HYnK/original.jpg

#23 11/09/2020 at 08:40

Shadow Guard
Marqueree
Rookie
Marqueree

Can something be done about the interface and the layout of the site that came with New Era? Because the one currently implemented is an unreadable mess and frankly, a crime on all interface designs and good taste.

Last edited by Marqueree (11/09/2020 at 08:40)

#24 11/09/2020 at 08:57

Shadow Guard
EmikoWhite
Recruit
EmikoWhite

Market history will return? It will be bad if we can’t look back at what we bought and sold before.

https://i.imgur.com/gcJRI9I.gif

#25 11/09/2020 at 09:03

Shadow Guard
Crina
Young Recruit
Crina

The first episode being free and the starting bonuses are a nice way of making amends for the maana system /static/img/forum/smilies/big_smile.png But again, the episodes will be harder and take longer to finish this way...I like the Wide Awake outfit, I think the beauty stands in it's simplicity. And yes, as someone mentioned, the hair is a big upgrade for ep illustrations.

The guard inspired outfits are impressive, especially the Obisidian one, but my favourite item will remain the Shadow hair. I just wished for more color variations, because the shade that I'm using is not among them. But for the first time, black looks really like black. At least, to me /static/img/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

It's not really a surprise that they gave out the bonus maana and outfit, because it happened on MCL too when the second season began, but it's still a nice move from them and I'm content overall.

Last edited by Crina (11/09/2020 at 09:18)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ELY1pBwWkAA6XdP.jpg

Topic closed

Pages : 1 2 3 ... 7