Forum

Topic closed

Pages : 1 2 3 4

#26 11/24/2020 at 19:15

Shadow Guard
Dizzy4483
Recruit
Dizzy4483

I've been sending my companion out all day, it's run out of energy and I haven't been given the gloves.

I don't think that's really fair, as we don't even have the option to buy items we've missed.

#27 11/24/2020 at 20:52

Obsidian Guard
Jhiselle
Recruit
Jhiselle

A cute little event, I appreciate being given my favorite outfit in the game! But, the pieces thus far (top and gloves) don't fit right. I noticed that it looks fine when I go to my profile, but in closet, shop, and main page the pieces aren't centered on the gardienne right.

Also, if I may offer some help-

@Seerah, if you mouse over your name in the top right corner a drop menu will appear and the forum button is located there.

@Dizzy4483, each item has a specific day you can collect it on. If you've been sending your companion out today in hopes of getting the gloves, you will not get them because the gloves were only available in exploration yesterday.

Last edited by Jhiselle (11/24/2020 at 23:13)

#28 11/24/2020 at 21:37

Shadow Guard
brokenendings
Just Arrived
brokenendings

Dizzy4483 wrote

I've been sending my companion out all day, it's run out of energy and I haven't been given the gloves.

I don't think that's really fair, as we don't even have the option to buy items we've missed.
you had to explore yesterday to get the gloves. Today you should've been able to explore and get the top. If you didn't get the top in exploration today, you can try contacting support or reporting it in the assistance forum thread.

#29 11/24/2020 at 22:21

Obsidian Guard
Yam
Soldier of the Guard
Yam

When you have started to stop playing Eldarya after the new revamp site and this free mini-event is happening.. :\

https://i.postimg.cc/Dw49jKrk/solidarity.png

#30 11/25/2020 at 00:57

Obsidian Guard
Ennarcia
Unicorn Sidekick
Ennarcia

Seerah wrote

yay... a new event on a website that i cant navigate.....
ive honestly been avoiding playing just because the new site sucks.. i cant even access the forum without physically adding /forum to the url, like where the heck is the forum button?.. also no more daily maana?? ive been logging in to get maana but i never get any, the floating present doesnt do a thing when i click it.. like they couldnt have kept origins as is with the old style and updated new era to the new layout? like even MCL didnt change much of the layout when they went to UL.. ive been avoiding commenting on it but im honestly hoping maybe they will change it back..  but ik they wont, cause they never listen to the players..
kinda sucks i honestly used to like this game the clothes were pretty, the events were fun and the companions were cute but since like 2018/2019 its gone from fun to obvious greed /static/img/forum/smilies/sad.png i honestly dont know why im still here hoping for a change when ik it wont happen :\..
Congrats beemoov your ruining your games *slow clapping*

Do you see your username, the bell, the speech bubble, and the little bubble with a person shape in it? Hover over the person bubble and it'll drop down a menu. Forum button is there.

Eternal Blobby Fan and Zemyx aficionado.

#31 11/25/2020 at 01:28

Recruit
Stargaser

Where have you guys found the companion at ?

#32 11/25/2020 at 02:14

Obsidian Guard
NoName_NoPower
Young Recruit
NoName_NoPower

Stargaser wrote

It won't be appearing until the 28th:

Eldarya wrote

Hello Guardians!

The Light Guard hopes that you like the Healer Support event!

Concerning the Pocoku companion, there was a small error in the announcement. Here are the answers to your questions:
The Toilet Paper and Hand Sanitzer items are available in exploration from November 23 - 29;
The Pocoku companion will appear on the lands of El starting November 28 at 00:00 AM EST, and will return to its natural environment on November 29 at 23:59 PM EST.

Have a great day on Eldarya !

Goodbye

It's been a pleasure serving in the guard with you all, but it's time for me to leave.
Hope you all have a wonderful time here in the lands of El.

Concept Art Suggestions
My Interactive Adventure: Don't worry, I will find the best treasure...Or not...

#33 11/25/2020 at 02:29

Recruit
Stargaser

Ok

#34 11/25/2020 at 06:26

Obsidian Guard
Minah
Vanquished a Chicken
Minah

NoName_NoPower wrote

Stargaser wrote

Eldarya wrote

Hello Guardians!

Concerning the Pocoku companion, there was a small error in the announcement. Here are the answers to your questions:
The Toilet Paper and Hand Sanitzer items are available in exploration from November 23 - 29;
The Pocoku companion will appear on the lands of El starting November 28 at 00:00 AM EST, and will return to its natural environment on November 29 at 23:59 PM EST.

That is so silly, really.
1. Their writing and posting always have some mistakes in it.
2. Releasing an event only companion for one day while the bait and food are there for the entire week is ridiculous. A lot of things can go wrong with that.

#35 11/25/2020 at 06:53

Shadow Guard
Aoria
Young Recruit
Aoria

I dislike a event where you can't even get the option to get the item you missed

#36 11/25/2020 at 07:01

Absynthe Guard
Jupiterr
Rookie
Jupiterr

Aoria wrote

I dislike a event where you can't even get the option to get the item you missed

Mhm same here but that is to make sure that we log in every day :::) really not nice of the beemoov team. Would be nice to u know, have an option to buy the items missed or something even though knowing beemoov, the pricing would be ridiculously high and we would all be broke :D

▵ they/him 勇気がある ▵

https://64.media.tumblr.com/d53153d545d2bf8da8c253e7460e29e3/tumblr_o39yv2MXGl1qg67clo1_540.gifv

https://c.tenor.com/7E-ccUwcobMAAAAC/ateez-san.gif

▵ 負けるが勝ち ▵
https://data.whicdn.com/images/256709683/original.gif

#37 11/25/2020 at 12:14

Shadow Guard
Dizzy4483
Recruit
Dizzy4483

Jhiselle and brokenendings = Thanks, that makes sense then as I was given the top, I thought I got that on Monday but maybe I got mixed up with the time zones, I live in England so it's a bit confusing.

#38 11/25/2020 at 13:51

Obsidian Guard
mentalmichelle
Just Arrived
mentalmichelle

Jupiterr wrote

Clarissa_M wrote

Jupiterr wrote

Hmm why is that we get a free outfit? To keep us logging in every day? I am not sure.

yes of course since they changed the game many people including myself have stopped playiong daily they are losing money, it reminds me of that other site that keeps changing things that don't need to be fixed, but since the change i can't play the games an no matter how many times i click on the stupid gift box i can not get my daily mana so what's the point of playing

Have you tried playing on mobile? For me playing the daily stuff on mobile has helped me to get my maana and just overall better to play in mobile (all other stuff but the actual episodes). The mini games work better there and it is easier to get full score on mobile than on computer to me atleast. I play only the episodes using the website. For other things the website is useless.Also, for some reason, buying maana by mobile in the app is cheaper than if you buy them by using the website. Like what why?

didn't know mana was cheaper on mobile, maybe it'll take my card on mobile too lol since the site never did thanks for the tip i'll try it

Tharne Michelle Ravenkroft

#39 11/25/2020 at 15:44

Absynthe Guard
mezuku
Recruit
mezuku

Is the event broken???
I have been exploring everyday, but all I have been able to find are the gloves. I would have assumed this was like the rainbow outfit where you got the daily piece after your first explanation, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

#40 11/25/2020 at 16:43

Shadow Guard
brokenendings
Just Arrived
brokenendings

mezuku wrote

Is the event broken???
I have been exploring everyday, but all I have been able to find are the gloves. I would have assumed this was like the rainbow outfit where you got the daily piece after your first explanation, but that doesn't seem to be the case.
It's not exactly the same. Any of the days I haven't found the item in first exploration, but I've found them eventually, in a later exploration. So you used all your explorations yesterday and were unable to find the top? And you used all your explorations today and were unable to find the jewelry?

#41 11/26/2020 at 00:19

Absynthe Guard
mezuku
Recruit
mezuku

brokenendings wrote

mezuku wrote

Is the event broken???
It's not exactly the same. Any of the days I haven't found the item in first exploration, but I've found them eventually, in a later exploration. So you used all your explorations yesterday and were unable to find the top? And you used all your explorations today and were unable to find the jewelry?

Yeah. I didn't find it even after using most of it (I admit that today I still had 20 left). It's kind of annoying because my companion has really good luck and it is just not popping up.

Edit: I found the shorts on the first exploration so *shrugs*. I have no idea and I don't like the uncertainty of this item hunting.

Last edited by mezuku (11/26/2020 at 00:28)

#42 11/26/2020 at 06:45

Obsidian Guard
Ennarcia
Unicorn Sidekick
Ennarcia

I'm starting to believe the event companion doesn't exist.

Eternal Blobby Fan and Zemyx aficionado.

#43 11/26/2020 at 06:48

Obsidian Guard
NoName_NoPower
Young Recruit
NoName_NoPower

Ennarcia wrote

I'm starting to believe the event companion doesn't exist.

Eldarya wrote

Hello Guardians!

Goodbye

It's been a pleasure serving in the guard with you all, but it's time for me to leave.

Concept Art Suggestions
My Interactive Adventure: Don't worry, I will find the best treasure...Or not...

#44 11/26/2020 at 11:55

Absynthe Guard
Jupiterr
Rookie
Jupiterr

mentalmichelle wrote

Jupiterr wrote

Clarissa_M wrote

Jupiterr wrote

Hmm why is that we get a free outfit? To keep us logging in every day? I am not sure.

yes of course since they changed the game many people including myself have stopped playiong daily they are losing money, it reminds me of that other site that keeps changing things that don't need to be fixed, but since the change i can't play the games an no matter how many times i click on the stupid gift box i can not get my daily mana so what's the point of playing

Have you tried playing on mobile? For me playing the daily stuff on mobile has helped me to get my maana and just overall better to play in mobile (all other stuff but the actual episodes). The mini games work better there and it is easier to get full score on mobile than on computer to me atleast. I play only the episodes using the website. For other things the website is useless.Also, for some reason, buying maana by mobile in the app is cheaper than if you buy them by using the website. Like what why?

didn't know mana was cheaper on mobile, maybe it'll take my card on mobile too lol since the site never did thanks for the tip i'll try it

Haha I had the same problem when trying to buy maana using the website. It just didn't work for some reason. I contacted beemoov about it but they have not responded yet.
Also uh, I don't know how the quote thing works, I tried once to get just the part I wanted to reply on but I failed miserably :D If someone can help then please do :'(

Last edited by Jupiterr (11/26/2020 at 11:57)

▵ they/him 勇気がある ▵

https://64.media.tumblr.com/d53153d545d2bf8da8c253e7460e29e3/tumblr_o39yv2MXGl1qg67clo1_540.gifv

https://c.tenor.com/7E-ccUwcobMAAAAC/ateez-san.gif

▵ 負けるが勝ち ▵
https://data.whicdn.com/images/256709683/original.gif

#45 11/26/2020 at 12:26

Obsidian Guard
NoName_NoPower
Young Recruit
NoName_NoPower

Jupiterr wrote

Also uh, I don't know how the quote thing works, I tried once to get just the part I wanted to reply on but I failed miserably /static/img/forum/smilies/big_smile.png If someone can help then please do :'(

Just click on quote as you are doing and then erase the part you don't want to quote. Note that you must leave the brackets [] intact.

Example:
[quote=Jupiterr][quote=mentalmichelle][quote=Jupiterr][quote=Clarissa_M][quote=Jupiterr]Hmm why is that we get a free outfit? To keep us logging in every day? I am not sure.[/quote]                                                       
   yes of course since they changed the game many people including myself have stopped playiong daily they are losing money, it reminds me of that other site that keeps changing things that don't need to be fixed, but since the change i can't play the games an no matter how many times i click on the stupid gift box i can not get my daily mana so what's the point of playing[/quote]

Have you tried playing on mobile? [/quote]                                                   
      didn't know mana was cheaper on mobile, maybe it'll take my card on mobile too lol since the site never did thanks for the tip i'll try it[/quote]

Haha I had the same problem when trying to buy maana using the website. It just didn't work for some reason. I contacted beemoov about it but they have not responded yet.([/quote]

You have that, but you only one to respond to Jupiterr, so you erase till you get something like this:

[quote=Jupiterr]

Haha I had the same problem when trying to buy maana using the website. It just didn't work for some reason. I contacted beemoov about it but they have not responded yet.([/quote]

Goodbye

Concept Art Suggestions

#46 11/26/2020 at 15:10

Shadow Guard
brokenendings
Just Arrived
brokenendings

Can anyone confirm that they've found the exclusive clothing item at any of the origins exploration locations?
Or must I explore only the new era?

EDIT: can confirm you can get the clothes in origins explorations

Last edited by brokenendings (11/26/2020 at 16:19)

#47 11/27/2020 at 07:53

Obsidian Guard
NoName_NoPower
Young Recruit
NoName_NoPower

7 explorations so far and I still haven't found today's item

Goodbye

Concept Art Suggestions

#48 11/27/2020 at 11:20

Shadow Guard
brokenendings
Just Arrived
brokenendings

NoName_NoPower wrote

7 explorations so far and I still haven't found today's item
I'll actually find the item faster when I explore at higher energy places. I don't know if that's legit or coincidence. But I explored a 40 energy place with my energy from yesterday before midnight hit, and I got the item without using today's energy.

#49 11/27/2020 at 11:55

Obsidian Guard
NoName_NoPower
Young Recruit
NoName_NoPower

17 explorations after, I still haven't found today's item, and blobby has run out of energy. This is going straight to support

Support wrote

The event doesn't ensure that the item appears only with the pet's energy after eating its daily food, depending on the probability and your luck you may also need to use energy potions.
Seriusly?

Last edited by NoName_NoPower (11/27/2020 at 15:31)

Goodbye

Concept Art Suggestions

#50 11/27/2020 at 15:41

Shadow Guard
brokenendings
Just Arrived
brokenendings

NoName_NoPower wrote

17 explorations after, I still haven't found today's item, and blobby has run out of energy. This is going straight to support

Support wrote

The event doesn't ensure that the item appears only with the pet's energy after eating its daily food, depending on the probability and your luck you may also need to use energy potions.
Seriusly?

I still think it's possible that finding the item is more likely at higher energy places. Today not being a great example cuz it's risky going to a 40 energy place, but the other day when I didn't get it after 3 or 4 10 energy places, the first time I visited a 15 or 20 energy place I got it.

Last edited by brokenendings (11/27/2020 at 15:41)

Topic closed

Pages : 1 2 3 4