Pages : 1 2 3 4 5

#26 02/08/2021 at 11:30

Shadow Guard
HeartKiller
Soldier of the Guard
HeartKiller

whoviancat wrote

Where can I find color variations for the outfits? Anyone please help

There is a page called "tenueeldarya" you can search, but the free outfits aren't updated yep /static/img/forum/smilies/hmm.png I'm also curious to see the variations.

IF YOU'RE NOT AFFECTED, YOU'RE NOT PAYING ATTENTION
https://i.imgur.com/sa5Ek18.gif

#27 02/08/2021 at 12:58

Obsidian Guard
Minah
Vanquished a Chicken
Minah

One negative point I can give is the same as some other event last year: There are so few colors to choose from when we unlock an item.

Other than that, having grasped the rules of the event, I think this one will be an ok event after all.

I imagine every server will be able to get the 100% on the shared bar to get the other event companion so that will be a good thing about this event as well.

#28 02/08/2021 at 13:17

Absynthe Guard
May06
Young Recruit
May06

Personally, this is one of my favorite events so far simply because it's pretty fun and simple. There's no timer to make us come back every few hours, there's no frustratingly hard minigame, and there's only a little bit of exploration necessary if you want the new companion. Honestly, I think it's kinda nice to give everyone who participates the special companion if our server fills the meter, better than locking the companion behind a paywall like some past events.

#29 02/08/2021 at 14:30

Shadow Guard
TrafalgarNeo
Rookie
TrafalgarNeo

They could have made that window that follows us smaller. It's a pain to have to constantly move it to make sure a pet isn't hiding behind it.

And I guess we can only pair pets up a couple times a day?? They've vanished on me since I got my first clothing item.

Last edited by TrafalgarNeo (02/08/2021 at 14:35)

#30 02/08/2021 at 14:33

Obsidian Guard
FrankenberryJr
Young Recruit
FrankenberryJr

I bought a Light Guard scroll from the alchemy shop. How do I turn it into a clothing item? No new recipes are appearing in my list of Known scrolls in the alchemy screen... /static/img/forum/smilies/sad.png

Visit the Eldarya wiki! /static/img/forum/smilies/smile.png

Username Vicora on My Candy Love English site, user V_goes_vvryy on FANDOM/wiki.

#31 02/08/2021 at 14:44

Light Guard
Eleyon
Moderator & Leader of the XMen
Okumara

FrankenberryJr wrote

I bought a Light Guard scroll from the alchemy shop. How do I turn it into a clothing item? No new recipes are appearing in my list of Known scrolls in the alchemy screen... /static/img/forum/smilies/sad.png

I believe this is a glitch because you aren't supposed to be able to make any clothes from 2019.

TrafalgarNeo wrote

They could have made that window that follows us smaller. It's a pain to have to constantly move it to make sure a pet isn't hiding behind it.

And I guess we can only pair pets up a couple times a day?? They've vanished on me since I got my first clothing item.

That's true, the window does get bothersome and as for the matches I believe we only get around 6 a day?

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/786681519594536972/1010406187449188463/bha.png

#32 02/08/2021 at 15:17

Shadow Guard
TrafalgarNeo
Rookie
TrafalgarNeo

@Okumara

Thanks. Or they could have made the window collapsible. That way you can have it closed when you don't need it.

#33 02/08/2021 at 15:38

Obsidian Guard
NoName_NoPower
Young Recruit
NoName_NoPower

Yeah, we only get 6 pairs each day, and since there are 16 pairs for each one of the four, you need 11 days to complete it, so make sure you don't miss many since the margin of time isn't too large, the event is almost 12 days long.

Goodbye

It's been a pleasure serving in the guard with you all, but it's time for me to leave.
Hope you all have a wonderful time here in the lands of El.

Concept Art Suggestions
My Interactive Adventure: Don't worry, I will find the best treasure...Or not...

#34 02/08/2021 at 16:08

Shadow Guard
brokenendings
Just Arrived
brokenendings

TrafalgarNeo wrote

@Okumara

Thanks. Or they could have made the window collapsible. That way you can have it closed when you don't need it.
If you zoom out on your browser it gets drastically smaller. I usually view the website at 80% or 75% anyway, and only zoom in to 100% when I make color choices for an outfit piece.
Everything on the site is too big, so I do that all the time, but if you zoom out for the event the companion window is much smaller in comparison and easy to keep out of the way.
On a mac do command+ the "-" key
on windows do ctrl + the "-" key

~~~

Also, looking at all the color variations for the hair, none of the 5 hair colors we voted on to bring back are available?? Was there really not enough time to implement the 5 new colors for the 3 newly available wigs?

I mean I guess none of them are just plain hair. Two of them are 2-toned, and the 3rd has flowers in it. But still...

Last edited by brokenendings (02/08/2021 at 16:15)

#35 02/08/2021 at 16:20

Shadow Guard
Maoyui
Sidekick of the Sylphs
Maoyui

The outfit on the right's not bad, hopefully this Event is better than the last one.

https://i.imgur.com/RlZjrzW.jpg

#36 02/08/2021 at 16:35

Shadow Guard
HeartKiller
Soldier of the Guard
HeartKiller

Maoyui wrote

The outfit on the right's not bad, hopefully this Event is better than the last one.

Is actually very nice and tame, just don't miss a day and you will be fine ^^

brokenendings wrote

Also, looking at all the color variations for the hair, none of the 5 hair colors we voted on to bring back are available?? Was there really not enough time to implement the 5 new colors for the 3 newly available wigs?

I post about it in the other thread, b u m m e r /static/img/forum/smilies/sad.png

IF YOU'RE NOT AFFECTED, YOU'RE NOT PAYING ATTENTION
https://i.imgur.com/sa5Ek18.gif

#37 02/08/2021 at 16:51

Absynthe Guard
bletsken
Young Recruit
bletsken

Indeed it could be nice if the popup window was collapsible, when playing egg pick on the app the correct eggs are always hiding behind the window :-D

Otherwise the event seems great so far, both free outfits have some nice pieces and matching the companions is quite a fun idea as well!

#38 02/08/2021 at 16:57

Obsidian Guard
Lovecra
Recruit
Lovecra

brokenendings wrote

I mean I guess none of them are just plain hair. Two of them are 2-toned, and the 3rd has flowers in it. But still...

Events are planned months in advance as we were shown before when Chino has shown players about events MONTHS before their drop. This being said there was most likely no time to add the extra 4 colors and as you said two of them are two-toned and it may not be as easy as one might think.

#39 02/08/2021 at 17:24

Absynthe Guard
gourdgirl
Just Arrived
gourdgirl

I love the way this event functions! It's easy, and doesn't require you to come back multiple times a day. As a college student, events with timers are always hell for me.

The only thing I don't like is that the Sogiluv is unlocked by the whole server filling the bar. Not sure how well that will work. The other exploration companion doesn't really interest me so I'm hoping we can fill the meter.

#40 02/08/2021 at 17:28

Absynthe Guard
Princess_Sherry
Just Arrived
Princess_Sherry

Hi! Is anyone else having problems with exploration on the updated maps? Whenever I encounter a companion, it doesn't show its image so I have no idea which bait to use or if it's even an event companion in the first place. /static/img/forum/smilies/sad.png

~Dare to dream~

#41 02/08/2021 at 20:43

Absynthe Guard
Katina
Unicorn Sidekick
Katina

Day 1 and already over this... I don’t have time to be clicking through pages! And since I mainly play on the app, it’s just boring. I can’t play games because the thing is in my way, and find the second companion has been fruitless.

Yes, I am not wearing pants. No, I don't see it as a problem!

On the prowl for Event clothes! Message me if you need to sell something!

#42 02/08/2021 at 22:31

Absynthe Guard
Laviviana
Just Arrived
Laviviana

THX!! The outfits are nice!  /static/img/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

https://zupimages.net/up/21/47/2e6z.png

#43 02/08/2021 at 23:59

Light Guard
Eleyon
Moderator & Leader of the XMen
Okumara

Princess_Sherry wrote

Hi! Is anyone else having problems with exploration on the updated maps? Whenever I encounter a companion, it doesn't show its image so I have no idea which bait to use or if it's even an event companion in the first place. /static/img/forum/smilies/sad.png

I haven't had any issues with it, I'd send in a help ticket to support with screenshots.

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/786681519594536972/1010406187449188463/bha.png

#44 02/09/2021 at 01:01

Obsidian Guard
Alamo
Young Recruit
Alamo

I'm not a fan of the huge window following me around everywhere... It would be cool if we were able to minimize it, or close it altogether (at least after we got all daily companions matched).
On a different note, I've had to match eight pairs of Minaloos and four pairs of Braukwins so far. Isn't there supposed to be a wide variety of companions?

Last edited by Alamo (02/09/2021 at 01:05)

"It's a fire sale and everything must go..."

#45 02/09/2021 at 01:56

Obsidian Guard
Anime0Lover
Unicorn Sidekick
Anime0Lover

Minah wrote

@Anime0Lover - It might make a difference. I clicked on one animal and couldn't find the match until I went to The Origins and there it was, on the first page I clicked on. So it seems that by switching Eras we can "force" the match to appear if we have difficulty finding on one Season.
It works! All companions are matchable. /static/img/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

@Almamo: You should be able to. I've found Kiampu, octokitty, frog, and Boltue. They tend to be on different pages each round. Also, saw on the Brazilian Wiki that each guy has 4 different companions.

@HeartKiller: Try the Brazilian Wiki.

Last edited by Anime0Lover (02/09/2021 at 02:03)

#46 02/09/2021 at 02:55

Obsidian Guard
Yanaghi
Just Arrived
Yanaghi

It's not a bug, so I though I'd write here: are the "Awakening Feels Boots" supposed to appear in the socks section?

It's a bit weird because there's even the word "boots" in the name, but it might be a problem in my account.

#47 02/09/2021 at 03:49

Obsidian Guard
NoName_NoPower
Young Recruit
NoName_NoPower

So you get a piece of one outfit and in the next round a piece of the other. That means that if you want to get the hair from the right (the one you start with) you need to almost complete the event. I thought you would finish an outfit and then go with the next one.

The color combinationsfor the left one are horrible. I had to go with the green since it had the underlayer black, because I don't know how I would be able to combine the rest with he rest of the wardrobe.

Goodbye

It's been a pleasure serving in the guard with you all, but it's time for me to leave.
Hope you all have a wonderful time here in the lands of El.

Concept Art Suggestions
My Interactive Adventure: Don't worry, I will find the best treasure...Or not...

#48 02/09/2021 at 05:24

Shadow Guard
marvelousends
Guard Patrol
marvelousends

NoName_NoPower wrote

So you get a piece of one outfit and in the next round a piece of the other. That means that if you want to get the hair from the right (the one you start with) you need to almost complete the event. I thought you would finish an outfit and then go with the next one.

The color combinations for the left one are horrible. I had to go with the green since it had the underlayer black, because I don't know how I would be able to combine the rest with he rest of the wardrobe.

My feelings exactly. To be honest I feel like the color options are too few overall (last year we had 12 and this year we have 10), and that the colors they combined in the left outfit doesn't match my aesthetic at all. Same goes for the design. I don't even think I could use any of the pieces from the left outfit even if I separate them...

https://i.imgur.com/CfJ4ZN6.png

#49 02/09/2021 at 05:39

Shadow Guard
MelancholyLush
Rookie
MelancholyLush

marvelousends wrote

NoName_NoPower wrote

The color combinations for the left one are horrible. I had to go with the green since it had the underlayer black, because I don't know how I would be able to combine the rest with he rest of the wardrobe.

My feelings exactly. To be honest I feel like the color options are too few overall (last year we had 12 and this year we have 10), and that the colors they combined in the left outfit doesn't match my aesthetic at all. Same goes for the design. I don't even think I could use any of the pieces from the left outfit even if I separate them...

Agree...the color combinations are terrible for the Matchmaker outfit. It kinda reminded me of the Matryoshka Princess outfit where the overall outfit doesn't stick to one or two colors, but imo the Matchmaker outfit does not have the same charm as the Matryoshka Princess.

https://usagif.com/wp-content/uploads/gifs/dragon-43.gif

#50 02/09/2021 at 08:03

Shadow Guard
Kisekii
Just Arrived
Kisekii

So I found these Valentine's Day scrolls and materials in the shop.

https://i.imgur.com/4n30BVM.png
https://i.imgur.com/UiY9G8R.png

I wasn't playing the game at that point, but I assume these are from a past event.
Is there any way to actually make the outfits for the scrolls?
Because I bought one of the scrolls but can't make the outfit in the alchemy mini-game.

Topic closed

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5