Topic closed

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5

#51 02/09/2021 at 09:02

Shadow Guard
Renko
Rookie
Renko

Kisekii wrote

So I found these Valentine's Day scrolls and materials in the shop.

https://i.imgur.com/4n30BVM.png
https://i.imgur.com/UiY9G8R.png

I wasn't playing the game at that point, but I assume these are from a past event.
Is there any way to actually make the outfits for the scrolls?
Because I bought one of the scrolls but can't make the outfit in the alchemy mini-game.

It was only possible to make these clothings during the event period of that year. I also still have some materials left but they will just stay in your inventory since there is no option to discard of them.

#52 02/09/2021 at 10:12

Shadow Guard
Kisekii
Just Arrived
Kisekii

Renko wrote

Kisekii wrote

So I found these Valentine's Day scrolls and materials in the shop.

https://i.imgur.com/4n30BVM.png
https://i.imgur.com/UiY9G8R.png

I wasn't playing the game at that point, but I assume these are from a past event.
Is there any way to actually make the outfits for the scrolls?
Because I bought one of the scrolls but can't make the outfit in the alchemy mini-game.

It was only possible to make these clothings during the event period of that year. I also still have some materials left but they will just stay in your inventory since there is no option to discard of them.
Thanks for telling me!
I just wonder why the materials are still available for purchase then. That makes no sense, it's just a way to waste maana.

#53 02/09/2021 at 10:20

Shadow Guard
Queen-Arianni
Guard Patrol
Valkyarie

I must say I absolutely love the Missing Piece outfit, but of course I would fall in love with it. It's the bank outfit! ^^'

I don't really like that the beautiful giraffe-like companion is locked behind everybody in the server participating in the event. Especially considering so many people left after Season 2 started and that our server is so deserted, it feels almost impossible to obtain the companion. I hope everybody finishes the event so we can all get it.

Last edited by Valkyarie (02/09/2021 at 10:22)

#54 02/09/2021 at 10:30

Shadow Guard
Renko
Rookie
Renko

Kisekii wrote

Thanks for telling me!
I just wonder why the materials are still available for purchase then. That makes no sense, it's just a way to waste maana.

I actually don't see them in the shop at all.... might be a bug?

#55 02/09/2021 at 11:00

Shadow Guard
Kisekii
Just Arrived
Kisekii

Renko wrote

I actually don't see them in the shop at all.... might be a bug?
Ah, it must have been.. They've disappeared since.
But I still have one of those scrolls that I bought earlier today, so they were available for me. I thought they intentionally brought them back.

Nevermind then, it must have been a bug. I just wish I hadn't wasted my maana on it.

#56 02/09/2021 at 11:24

Shadow Guard
Renko
Rookie
Renko

Kisekii wrote

Ah, it must have been.. They've disappeared since.
But I still have one of those scrolls that I bought earlier today, so they were available for me. I thought they intentionally brought them back.

Nevermind then, it must have been a bug. I just wish I hadn't wasted my maana on it.

You could always write to support and describe your problem. Since they should not have been available this year they might be able to reimburse you.

#57 02/09/2021 at 11:43

Shadow Guard
Kisekii
Just Arrived
Kisekii

Renko wrote

You could always write to support and describe your problem. Since they should not have been available this year they might be able to reimburse you.
Thanks, I might do that then!

#58 02/09/2021 at 11:43

Obsidian Guard
Yam
Soldier of the Guard
Yam

I don't get it, so, we can only get the giraffe-like companion, Sogiluv at .fr server?

& can anyone confirm whether the baits can be obtained via exploration? Thanks ^_^

https://i.postimg.cc/Dw49jKrk/solidarity.png

#59 02/09/2021 at 11:48

Shadow Guard
Queen-Arianni
Guard Patrol
Valkyarie

@Yam
From what it sounds like, we will get the giraffe-like companion on this server if this server reaches 100% on the bar for companions found (i.e. a lot of people participate in finding/matching companions on the site). This is unique for each server.

#60 02/09/2021 at 12:01

Shadow Guard
Raine
Rookie
Raine

Is anyone else experiencing an issue where the companions are no longer appearing during the period you're supposed to be finding them? Maybe I'm missing something, but my search period has been reset for the day and there should be companions available, but nothing is there no matter where I go. I still have six pairs to find today since I haven't played since yesterday, but for some reason nothing has appeared.

For an awesome band and comic check out September Mourning! New graphic novel now available!

https://i.ibb.co/9WsjCmg/September-mourning.jpg

#61 02/09/2021 at 12:05

Shadow Guard
brokenendings
Just Arrived
brokenendings

Valkyarie wrote

I don't really like that the beautiful giraffe-like companion is locked behind everybody in the server participating in the event. Especially considering so many people left after Season 2 started and that our server is so deserted, it feels almost impossible to obtain the companion. I hope everybody finishes the event so we can all get it.

I don't think it's based on completion of the event, I think it's based on # of matched companions. They must have a set total that we can't see. But I wouldn't worry if I were you. This server is already at 45% on the second day. I wouldn't be surprised if we reach 100% by Friday at this rate.

Raine wrote

Is anyone else experiencing an issue where the companions are no longer appearing during the period you're supposed to be finding them? Maybe I'm missing something, but my search period has been reset for the day and there should be companions available, but nothing is there no matter where I go. I still have six pairs to find today since I haven't played since yesterday, but for some reason nothing has appeared.
I thought that happened for me too earlier. I cleared my cookies for the site, logged in again and the companions appeared for me. Make sure you look at all the pages too. There's at least 10 pages they could be on, and sometimes only 4 are present on those pages, only one of them being a pair.

Last edited by brokenendings (02/09/2021 at 12:07)

#62 02/09/2021 at 12:33

Shadow Guard
Queen-Arianni
Guard Patrol
Valkyarie

brokenendings wrote

Raine wrote

I thought that happened for me too earlier. I cleared my cookies for the site, logged in again and the companions appeared for me. Make sure you look at all the pages too. There's at least 10 pages they could be on, and sometimes only 4 are present on those pages, only one of them being a pair.

Try clearing your browsing history and cache/cookies. Usually that will reset things.

#63 02/09/2021 at 12:54

Obsidian Guard
Yam
Soldier of the Guard
Yam

Valkyarie wrote

@Yam
From what it sounds like, we will get the giraffe-like companion on this server if this server reaches 100% on the bar for companions found (i.e. a lot of people participate in finding/matching companions on the site). This is unique for each server.

Now, that's quite confusing if they decided that players should participate to fill up the bar *sigh~ Beemoov~*

On a different note, I'm quite surprised with the "newly added guy" - seems leaning towards the oyaji-type of fanbase XDDD
(Not that I like him after what he did in S1, though)

https://i.postimg.cc/Dw49jKrk/solidarity.png

#64 02/09/2021 at 13:06

Absynthe Guard
Princess_Sherry
Just Arrived
Princess_Sherry

Okumara wrote

Princess_Sherry wrote

Hi! Is anyone else having problems with exploration on the updated maps? Whenever I encounter a companion, it doesn't show its image so I have no idea which bait to use or if it's even an event companion in the first place. /static/img/forum/smilies/sad.png

I haven't had any issues with it, I'd send in a help ticket to support with screenshots.

Thank you for your advice! It would appear the glitch has been resolved since everything works fine now. /static/img/forum/smilies/smile.png

~Dare to dream~

#65 02/09/2021 at 15:10

Shadow Guard
Raine
Rookie
Raine

brokenendings wrote

Valkyarie wrote

I don't think it's based on completion of the event, I think it's based on # of matched companions. They must have a set total that we can't see. But I wouldn't worry if I were you. This server is already at 45% on the second day. I wouldn't be surprised if we reach 100% by Friday at this rate.

Raine wrote

Yep, just needed to log out then in again and it fixed the issue. Don't know why I didn't try that last time...

Anyway, much obliged. ^_^

For an awesome band and comic check out September Mourning! New graphic novel now available!

https://i.ibb.co/9WsjCmg/September-mourning.jpg

#66 02/09/2021 at 15:13

Shadow Guard
brokenendings
Just Arrived
brokenendings

HeartKiller wrote

brokenendings wrote

Also, looking at all the color variations for the hair, none of the 5 hair colors we voted on to bring back are available?? Was there really not enough time to implement the 5 new colors for the 3 newly available wigs?

I post about it in the other thread, b u m m e r /static/img/forum/smilies/sad.png

Ooo! I've looked again and tenueldarya updated their site, the 5 voted colors have been added for the two free wigs! Doesn't seem to be so for the bank outfit, but that doesn't matter much to me since I'm not buying it.

Last edited by brokenendings (02/09/2021 at 15:14)

#67 02/09/2021 at 15:30

Shadow Guard
Queen-Arianni
Guard Patrol
Valkyarie

brokenendings wrote

Ooo! I've looked again and tenueldarya updated their site, the 5 voted colors have been added for the two free wigs! Doesn't seem to be so for the bank outfit, but that doesn't matter much to me since I'm not buying it.

I just took a look and it seems at least one color (the bright pink one below) posted on the tenueldarya site isn't in the shop so I don't know if it's available on the French server only, if it is incorrect data, or if there is a bug preventing us from getting the wigs in the new colors.

https://www.eldarya.fr/assets/img/player/hair/icon/3d441b45abf5270cfdd723eaf376b215~1612792290.png <- this one

#68 02/09/2021 at 16:47

Shadow Guard
marvelousends
Guard Patrol
marvelousends

MelancholyLush wrote

marvelousends wrote

NoName_NoPower wrote

So you get a piece of one outfit and in the next round a piece of the other. That means that if you want to get the hair from the right (the one you start with) you need to almost complete the event. I thought you would finish an outfit and then go with the next one.

The color combinations for the left one are horrible. I had to go with the green since it had the underlayer black, because I don't know how I would be able to combine the rest with he rest of the wardrobe.

My feelings exactly. To be honest I feel like the color options are too few overall (last year we had 12 and this year we have 10), and that the colors they combined in the left outfit doesn't match my aesthetic at all. Same goes for the design. I don't even think I could use any of the pieces from the left outfit even if I separate them...

Agree...the color combinations are terrible for the Matchmaker outfit. It kinda reminded me of the Matryoshka Princess outfit where the overall outfit doesn't stick to one or two colors, but imo the Matchmaker outfit does not have the same charm as the Matryoshka Princess.

To me the Matryoshka Princess outfit has much more potential than the Matchmaker outfit. Maybe it has to do with having less outfit pieces (we only have a total of 5 clothing pieces). Also I don't see anything "romantic"/valentine themed in the Matchmaker outfit at all, it's more like they needed a practical outfit to fit the illustrations. I would've preferred something more flowy (pants, dress etc) for example. It feels like they just put together an outfit without consideration on how their members are going to pair it with other clothing.

https://i.imgur.com/CfJ4ZN6.png

#69 02/09/2021 at 16:47

Shadow Guard
HeartKiller
Soldier of the Guard
HeartKiller

brokenendings wrote

I just saw it  /static/img/forum/smilies/big_smile.png  yaaay! I'm so glad! I guess people complained to support
I tried to take a better look at the sprites but the links are acting all wonky, I hope by the time we complete the outfits, the issue with the wigs would be solved, I hate when there is missing colors /static/img/forum/smilies/hmm.png

IF YOU'RE NOT AFFECTED, YOU'RE NOT PAYING ATTENTION
https://i.imgur.com/sa5Ek18.gif

#70 02/09/2021 at 20:44

Shadow Guard
brokenendings
Just Arrived
brokenendings

so is it confirmed that we can't find any bait for last year or this year's companions in exploration?
I was hoping to making some maana off of selling them but there don't seem to be any.

#71 02/09/2021 at 21:52

Absynthe Guard
Ryuma
Young Recruit
Ryuma

So I get that the event is to look for matching companions around the site pages and that's all good and fun. What I'm really confused about is whether there's an actual event map to let our companions search for previous even outfit pieces? Is that part going to be released later?

"While exploring, one (or rather two^^) new face can be found: the Loutruol! If luck is on your Companion’s side, it will be able to find the items from the 2020 Cherry Tree Archer outfit, as well as the Etheralm Companion!"

The description above for the event suggests an exploration map with our personal companion right?? I'm not going crazy and reading it wrong?? OAO

#72 02/09/2021 at 21:55

Light Guard
Eleyon
Moderator & Leader of the XMen
Okumara

Ryuma wrote

So I get that the event is to look for matching companions around the site pages and that's all good and fun. What I'm really confused about is whether there's an actual event map to let our companions search for previous even outfit pieces? Is that part going to be released later?

"While exploring, one (or rather two^^) new face can be found: the Loutruol! If luck is on your Companion’s side, it will be able to find the items from the 2020 Cherry Tree Archer outfit, as well as the Etheralm Companion!"

The description above for the event suggests an exploration map with our personal companion right?? I'm not going crazy and reading it wrong?? OAO

You search on the regular maps, the only events that get special maps are Xmas and Halloween.

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/786681519594536972/1010406187449188463/bha.png

#73 02/09/2021 at 22:07

Absynthe Guard
Ryuma
Young Recruit
Ryuma

Okumara wrote

Ryuma wrote

You search on the regular maps, the only events that get special maps are Xmas and Halloween.

OMG TY I was so confused!! /static/img/forum/smilies/big_smile.png <3333

#74 02/10/2021 at 00:12

Shadow Guard
AlleyGee
Rookie
AlleyGee

is it just me or can anyone else not find a single companion on the site? i also can't move the aquatic companion thing around the screen either. everything was working fine on day 1

https://67.media.tumblr.com/7cd8771a348b924341d4b585157b9b60/tumblr_inline_o2q4dnw1Fo1smhyns_500.gif

#75 02/10/2021 at 01:23

Shadow Guard
HeartKiller
Soldier of the Guard
HeartKiller

brokenendings wrote

so is it confirmed that we can't find any bait for last year or this year's companions in exploration?
I was hoping to making some maana off of selling them but there don't seem to be any.

If it helps you, the bait for the Etheralm is a normal bait that you can find in the jade cost map (without saying what bait and their location) I totally forgot this but since I have like five of those and already have like two eggs *shrugs*

About the new companion, I don't really know /static/img/forum/smilies/hmm.png and since I keep encountering the Etheralm /static/img/forum/smilies/sad.png...

IF YOU'RE NOT AFFECTED, YOU'RE NOT PAYING ATTENTION
https://i.imgur.com/sa5Ek18.gif

Topic closed

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5