Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10

#76 07/06/2021 at 18:53

Shadow Guard
Ametisz
Just Arrived
Ametisz

Stephiroth wrote

Syndrome wrote

hey! so, i found my fragment in 'my account' page, but when I click on it nothing would happen? and if I refresh the page the fragment would still be there /static/img/forum/smilies/hmm.png

Mine appeared in the same place and i had the same problem. could click on it and it would dissapear but wouldnt log in the event and re-appered when i refreshed. sent in a support ticket hope to hear back soon

I have the same problem

#77 07/06/2021 at 20:18

Shadow Guard
MarinaLou
Rookie
MarinaLou

Ametisz wrote

Stephiroth wrote

Syndrome wrote

hey! so, i found my fragment in 'my account' page, but when I click on it nothing would happen? and if I refresh the page the fragment would still be there /static/img/forum/smilies/hmm.png

Mine appeared in the same place and i had the same problem. could click on it and it would dissapear but wouldnt log in the event and re-appered when i refreshed. sent in a support ticket hope to hear back soon

I have the same problem

Me too! SO frustrating

Mine was on the "episodes" page, so it doesn't sound like this glitch is unique to a specific location

#78 07/06/2021 at 21:28

Shadow Guard
TrafalgarNeo
Rookie
TrafalgarNeo

Searched this morning for the frag on my computer. Didn't find it.

Searched this afternoon on my phone while waiting on my mom to get out of the dentist office. Still didn't find it.

Searching now on my computer again. AND STILL CAN"T FIND IT!!!

/static/img/forum/smilies/mad.png  /static/img/forum/smilies/mad.png  /static/img/forum/smilies/mad.png  /static/img/forum/smilies/mad.png

Edit: FINALLY!!! I found it. About stinking time. Sheesh, Beemov. Hide them hard enough, did ya??

Last edited by TrafalgarNeo (07/06/2021 at 21:33)

#79 07/06/2021 at 22:46

Absynthe Guard
Katina
Unicorn Sidekick
Katina

Came to the forum to see if everyone else wasn’t able to find the thingy on the page. Glad I’m not the only one. I mostly play in the app and it has been no where!!!! ToT

Yes, I am not wearing pants. No, I don't see it as a problem!

On the prowl for Event clothes! Message me if you need to sell something!

#80 07/06/2021 at 23:02

Absynthe Guard
skiesroses
Young Recruit
skiesroses

I like this event, I really enjoy the theme

but oh boy that tiny little thing to search for? so frustrating!
I found it in a shop once, and on my profile the other time

it takes so long to find because it is so small!

Hey hey!
still lost and a bit confused
but I'm making my way!

#81 07/06/2021 at 23:24

Shadow Guard
TrafalgarNeo
Rookie
TrafalgarNeo

If it helps, I found mine on the home page.

#82 07/07/2021 at 00:07

Absynthe Guard
Sefirah
Recruit
Sefirah

LionessLydia wrote

Zanillia wrote

I found a fragment, but it got stuck behind the site asset... I can't click on it. :') What luck.

https://64.media.tumblr.com/dccfef8cd0b7744a606a1eff49212af7/b2dbebbc6486d6b9-0f/s250x400/da86611b35fea7f03230aedb4d45729da37e7bdd.png

/static/img/forum/smilies/sad.png Oh dear, I came to see if anyone else had the same problem. Guess they messed up the placement on that one.

Ignore this message if you want to find them for yourself but so far I found/heard you can find the fragments at the:

Journal on your profile, My account where you can change your birthday ext, blacklist on your contacts, Behind a manna jar at the recharge. (Can't actually click it, it seems)
At the shops
1. In the alchemy store in the others section
2. At the companion store under the cat (Can't remember his name for the life of me, sorry)
3. At the clothing store in the hair section
In the library at the archives, I think I've heard someone say they found one at the inventories but I'm not sure where, In your closet in the attic, At the main page, help page. (I think the help one is for mobile users seeing how clicking help brings me to a different browser others like the journal, archive and inventory may also only be for mobile users? I could have also just not run into them yet)

Hope this helped /static/img/forum/smilies/smile.png

The journal one also applies to the browser version of the game. Mine was at the bottom right of the journal scroll.

Two more areas that I can add to this list:

1. I also found one next to the music day header on the navigation bar up top), and the fragment image there was smaller than the rest of the ones found on other parts of the page.

2. Between the companion, library, and shops tabs on the home page. This one is clickable, unlike the one in the recharge page.

MarinaLou wrote

Ametisz wrote

Stephiroth wrote

Syndrome wrote

I have the same problem

Me too! SO frustrating

Mine was on the "episodes" page, so it doesn't sound like this glitch is unique to a specific location

@Guardian suggested to try using the mobile app if you encounter issues like this. You can report the bug so the team can fix it, but using the app is helpful for the days when you encounter this bug, so you wont have to miss a fragment.

Last edited by Sefirah (07/07/2021 at 00:12)

Gintama is Lyf      |      MysMe & ToT is Lyf      |      BTS is Lyf
https://media.giphy.com/media/SLI0Bc2W5vJvO/giphy.gif

#83 07/07/2021 at 00:17

Absynthe Guard
skiesroses
Young Recruit
skiesroses

MarinaLou wrote

Ametisz wrote

Stephiroth wrote

Syndrome wrote

I have the same problem

Me too! SO frustrating

@Guardian suggested to try using the mobile app if you encounter issues like this. You can report the bug so the team can fix it, but using the app is helpful for the days when you encounter this bug, so you wont have to miss a fragment.[/quote]

I also had this problem, but I dont have the app /static/img/forum/smilies/hmm.png

Hey hey!
but I'm making my way!

#84 07/07/2021 at 00:29

Absynthe Guard
Sefirah
Recruit
Sefirah

So i just got to the vampire outfit stockings reward. I cant even see what the color or design looks like on the model because its under the dress in the preview... how am i supposed to pick properly -_-

skiesroses wrote

anyone else have this problem?

I found the fragment on the site, and if I click it then it disappears.
It does not register that I found it
it will not save

what should I try?

skiesroses wrote

I also had this problem, but I dont have the app /static/img/forum/smilies/hmm.png

You can just download the app in play store or app store on your phone/tablet. If you dont/cant use those devices, you can download a phone emulator on your laptop then download the game there.

Last edited by Sefirah (07/07/2021 at 00:31)

#85 07/07/2021 at 00:42

Obsidian Guard
Ennarcia
Unicorn Sidekick
Ennarcia

The problem with finding the voice isn't even that it's tiny (though that certainly doesn't help), it's the sheer number of places it could be, when this kind of task has never been this difficult in any event before.

Really? Our blacklist? On the scrolls? Going to our profile and clicking 'journal'? Like, the profile one especially is so absurd I'd never have thought to check there without someone confirming that's where they found one.

They upped the difficulty for this task by like 5,000 with zero warning.

Eternal Blobby Fan and Zemyx aficionado.

#86 07/07/2021 at 01:58

Shadow Guard
Angeisa
Just Arrived
Angeisa

skiesroses wrote

it will not save

what should I try?

Same problem, I click it and it disappears.

https://i.imgur.com/OViGkX7.png

#87 07/07/2021 at 02:48

Absynthe Guard
skiesroses
Young Recruit
skiesroses

Angeisa wrote

skiesroses wrote

it will not save

what should I try?

thats exactly where it is for me too.
maybe that specific page is bugged?
is the "episode" page bugging for anyone else?

Hey hey!
but I'm making my way!

#88 07/07/2021 at 02:53

Obsidian Guard
Minah
Vanquished a Chicken
Minah

Update one:

Started to find fragments on the site. Guess something was fixed.

A newly found annoying point from me:
The whole "click the button to not hear the music" thing doesn't work. Once I find the fragments of the day, the melody starts and I cannot turn it off until it stops. And after the first day, I have to say the melody is annoying. And it keeps playing as I move through the site.
I just wonder why that note button doesn't do its job well.

#89 07/07/2021 at 04:06

Absynthe Guard
Sefirah
Recruit
Sefirah

Minah wrote

Update one:

Started to find fragments on the site. Guess something was fixed.

A newly found annoying point from me:
The whole "click the button to not hear the music" thing doesn't work. Once I find the fragments of the day, the melody starts and I cannot turn it off until it stops. And after the first day, I have to say the melody is annoying. And it keeps playing as I move through the site.
I just wonder why that note button doesn't do its job well.

I have the same problem. At first I thought it was just my browser, but yeah, even when I leave the event page and go on different pages on the site, the event music is still playing. I wouldve also preferred if there was a volume adjuster for it like with the regular episodes and mycandylove events.

skiesroses wrote

Angeisa wrote

skiesroses wrote

it will not save

what should I try?

I found one on that spot too but I was able to collect my fragment

#90 07/07/2021 at 04:07

Obsidian Guard
Mythil
Young Recruit
Mythil

skiesroses wrote

Angeisa wrote

skiesroses wrote

it will not save

what should I try?

Same, mine is on the Episode's page. I've clicked it so many times now but it wont give me the voice. I really hope they fix it soon or credit us so we can get the outfit piece.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/80/53/ab/8053ab64aaabd1610c2219bf8df9f43f.jpg

#91 07/07/2021 at 04:14

Shadow Guard
Lunaria
Just Arrived
Lunaria

I really love the outfits and the new pets, but still have some problems with the event.
I dunno if it's only happening to me but my event page is kinda broken. Like event won't let me close the music sometimes. Even event music starts to play on other pages sometimes(like mini-games or market). When I click on the close-music button on the event page, it's just doesn't work.
Also, I started to think that hidden lost voice fragment does not even exist. Why it's this hard to find? I'm kinda tired to search that piece for hours.

#92 07/07/2021 at 04:40

Obsidian Guard
Akantia
Guard in Training
Akantia

I've managed to find the "lost in the pages" fragment every day so far. Today I swear I've looked everywhere and there's no sign of it  /static/img/forum/smilies/roll.png

I had to download the app and the damn thing was on the first page I looked at...

Last edited by Akantia (07/07/2021 at 04:59)

#93 07/07/2021 at 04:54

Shadow Guard
Kisekii
Just Arrived
Kisekii

Mythil wrote

skiesroses wrote

Angeisa wrote

skiesroses wrote

it will not save

what should I try?

Same, mine is on the Episode's page. I've clicked it so many times now but it wont give me the voice. I really hope they fix it soon or credit us so we can get the outfit piece.

The exact same thing happened to me, mine was also on the episodes page.
Keep trying!
I tried about 5 times, it didn't work, then I came back to the site 20 minutes later and it finally registered.

https://i.imgur.com/SI5Gqoa.gif

Last edited by Kisekii (07/07/2021 at 05:15)

#94 07/07/2021 at 05:27

Obsidian Guard
NoName_NoPower
Young Recruit
NoName_NoPower

I found a Korivora on my first exploration on a 10e/10m place, so getting the fragment on the first exploration might have just luck.
I'll update when I find it.

UPDATE 1: Same place, same result. Another Korivora on the second round. I changed the place for this one, another 10e/10m. Let's see.

UPDATE 2: I found it on the third. Maybe avoid the one in the left.

The music is really anoying. I silenced the whole site from the browser, it was starting to get on my nerves that it sounded every time I went back and forth from the event page.

Last edited by NoName_NoPower (07/07/2021 at 05:51)

Goodbye

It's been a pleasure serving in the guard with you all, but it's time for me to leave.
Hope you all have a wonderful time here in the lands of El.

Concept Art Suggestions
My Interactive Adventure: Don't worry, I will find the best treasure...Or not...

#95 07/07/2021 at 07:18

Obsidian Guard
kaos
The Answer to Everything
kaos

Sefirah wrote

So i just got to the vampire outfit stockings reward. I cant even see what the color or design looks like on the model because its under the dress in the preview... how am i supposed to pick properly -_-

I picked a grey/blue color because I couldn't see, I don't like that color.

#96 07/07/2021 at 11:55

Absynthe Guard
skiesroses
Young Recruit
skiesroses

Mythil wrote

skiesroses wrote

Angeisa wrote

skiesroses wrote

it will not save

what should I try?

I hope this helps,
I went to the support help page and told Beemov the error I was having. I checked this morning and it was working for me again!
hopefully this is not a one time fix /static/img/forum/smilies/hmm.png

Hey hey!
but I'm making my way!

#97 07/07/2021 at 15:24

Obsidian Guard
Mythil
Young Recruit
Mythil

skiesroses wrote

Mythil wrote

skiesroses wrote

Angeisa wrote

skiesroses wrote

it will not save

what should I try?

I hope this helps,
I went to the support help page and told Beemov the error I was having. I checked this morning and it was working for me again!
hopefully this is not a one time fix /static/img/forum/smilies/hmm.png

They've read the tickets, you can get the voice now. Thank you team!

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/80/53/ab/8053ab64aaabd1610c2219bf8df9f43f.jpg

#98 07/07/2021 at 16:42

Obsidian Guard
Lady-Kida
Just Arrived
Lady-Kida

https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/0e415f3b-369e-42ad-8aab-eb7eb118ba95/d9omo31-68fe6e98-3d93-4747-bfb6-bc84fd1f4422.gif?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzBlNDE1ZjNiLTM2OWUtNDJhZC04YWFiLWViN2ViMTE4YmE5NVwvZDlvbW8zMS02OGZlNmU5OC0zZDkzLTQ3NDctYmZiNi1iYzg0ZmQxZjQ0MjIuZ2lmIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0._pso29qEtpKhQHpxhZM0u07haNLnS2E1WChvaDaPyYw

I was very anxious,
mainly because my account is new.

Last edited by Lady-Kida (07/07/2021 at 16:43)

https://64.media.tumblr.com/da680a780cab12fcd592cc438ded23b5/tumblr_orab5uI0Ym1ug1jt4o6_540.gifv

#99 07/07/2021 at 18:39

Shadow Guard
MarinaLou
Rookie
MarinaLou

Well I'm glad they fixed the issue with not being able to click the voice fragments, but I'm still missing the one I couldn't collect yesterday so I'm not feeling too grateful. I sent them a message asking if they could credit an outfit piece for the error yesterday but I'm not holding my breath.

Also, for those who were saying to try the app: it wasn't working there for me either. So it was literally just impossible for me to collect one of the three fragments yesterday. Love that

#100 07/07/2021 at 22:54

Shadow Guard
Maoyui
Sidekick of the Sylphs
Maoyui

8 days left and I haven't gotten a single piece of the only outfit I actually care about.

Great...

https://i.imgur.com/RlZjrzW.jpg

Topic closed

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10