Forum

Topic closed

Pages : 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10

#101 07/08/2021 at 04:43

Obsidian Guard
NoName_NoPower
Young Recruit
NoName_NoPower

First exploration and I got outfit items. It sure was just luck that I got the fragment in the first one the two first dates. Sending to the same place, I'll update.

UPDATE: I found it on the second

Last edited by NoName_NoPower (07/08/2021 at 04:54)

Goodbye

It's been a pleasure serving in the guard with you all, but it's time for me to leave.
Hope you all have a wonderful time here in the lands of El.

Concept Art Suggestions
My Interactive Adventure: Don't worry, I will find the best treasure...Or not...

#102 07/08/2021 at 04:58

Shadow Guard
Vivian
Sidekick of the Sylphs
Vivian

NoName_NoPower wrote

First exploration and I got outfit items. It sure was just luck that I got the fragment in the first one the two first dates. Sending to the same place, I'll update.

UPDATE: I found it on the second

That happened to me yesterday. Today I went through 5 explorations before deciding to clear my cache and cookies, and got one on my next exploration after that. Not sure if that's just what fixed it or what.

#103 07/08/2021 at 06:38

Shadow Guard
IIMistyII
Vanquished a Chicken
IIMistyII

Finally found the fragment after like 20 minutes in the attic section in the closet :/

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/0a/83/ec/0a83ec83649c1cb520a4ed5cc2c9ea8f--courage-dear-heart-throne-of-glass.jpg

#104 07/08/2021 at 06:38

Obsidian Guard
Ennarcia
Unicorn Sidekick
Ennarcia

.... I feel like the completion bar is a lil slow

Eternal Blobby Fan and Zemyx aficionado.

#105 07/08/2021 at 10:06

Absynthe Guard
BlackPaperMoon
Rookie
BlackPaperMoon

So... Am I the only one who can't send their companion on exploration? After 2-3 exploration everything is greyed out (mobile), on both servers I'm playing on. Now I'm home, and it's the same on pc. Can't send any of my companions to explore on any of the maps.

#106 07/08/2021 at 10:34

Shadow Guard
TrafalgarNeo
Rookie
TrafalgarNeo

BlackPaperMoon wrote

So... Am I the only one who can't send their companion on exploration? After 2-3 exploration everything is greyed out (mobile), on both servers I'm playing on. Now I'm home, and it's the same on pc. Can't send any of my companions to explore on any of the maps.

I can't either. I'm not grayed out though. I can still see everything. Just can't collect whatever my pet found.

#107 07/08/2021 at 13:24

Shadow Guard
Cailin
Rookie
Cailin

Why are the items hidden behind each other when deciding for a color? This is very badly done. It's extremely small and sometimes covered completely..gosh how hard is it to just show every item in a bigger preview, like it is shown in the shop..why make these weird color plates that don't even match up in their order or color schema ö___ö

Otherwise I find the event pretty okay so far.

Solely pretty

#108 07/08/2021 at 13:24

Shadow Guard
tea8732
Young Recruit
tea8732

TrafalgarNeo wrote

BlackPaperMoon wrote

I can't either. I'm not grayed out though. I can still see everything. Just can't collect whatever my pet found.

Same for me everything is cray as in the companion ''hasn't come back yet''
I think the companion found a voice fragment and then the exploration bugged ):

I am, who I am
And I am, who i was
And I am, who I'll always be~

#109 07/08/2021 at 14:00

Shadow Guard
Vivian
Sidekick of the Sylphs
Vivian

tea8732 wrote

TrafalgarNeo wrote

BlackPaperMoon wrote

Same for me everything is cray as in the companion ''hasn't come back yet''
I think the companion found a voice fragment and then the exploration bugged ):

I know that this happens if your on one version of the site and your companion is exploring on the other version of the site. Maybe switch between new era and origins to see if that's the problem?

Otherwise you may have to contact support.

#110 07/09/2021 at 02:24

Absynthe Guard
b1acknight
Young Recruit
b1acknight

So I've been gone for awhile, and my gosh I'm glad I came back for this event. It tends to be my favorite alongside the Halloween event. Anyway, I love the outfits, the theme is nice, the companions are adorable, it all seems perfect. ...Too perfect.
1. I arrived to the event late (not anyone's fault but mine), and I'm sad to realize I won't be able to complete the event.
Furthermore I realize players would have to find all the fragments everyday of the event to finish without using GC. It would be nice to have a day or two of buffer, especially with the page fragments being so buggy. Leading me to number 2
2. After reading the general event forum and re-hatching a companion, I read the event forum comments. Everyone seems to have had a problem finding these voice fragments. I mean EVERYONE. Luckily for me, I found my first one easily enough, however some people have had it glitch behind things so they can't click it, they click it but it doesn't register and stays there, or they click it and it disappears but doesn't count towards the event. Some of them seem oddly specific and hard to find. One example being in one of the shops specifically in the hair tab. \_'-'_/ Like why? I understand you have to actually try and look for these things but making it so specific and downright complicated like that takes some of the fun out of the event. People are getting straight up frustrated. That's not fair.

You guys almost have it together but maybe fix some of the bugs please. Add a few extra days for the players that had the fragments glitched out. Please?
Again, I'm very thankful for this event! Just a few loose bolts that need tightening. The outfits are great, very thankful for the three. The companions are cute and amazing looking. And my gosh I appreciate that there's a map where I can hopefully get more event clothing! Please do more of that! But also please consider a buffer day or two in the future, and then you got me back as a paying player. All in all thank you for this event!

https://orig00.deviantart.net/68ef/f/2017/202/4/2/_gif__your_lie_in_april__wonderful_time_together_by_woxilde-dbh5v92.gif

#111 07/09/2021 at 02:25

Shadow Guard
Babsy
Just Arrived
Babsy

Me on seeing first image of post (purple dress with goldish leaves/tulips?):
Oh that's pretty; can't wait to get that dress. /static/img/forum/smilies/smile.png  /static/img/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

Me realizing it's not even a clothing item for this event:
/static/img/forum/smilies/mad.png
Biggest dissapointment (and false advertising for event) I've ever seen. /static/img/forum/smilies/tongue.png

#112 07/09/2021 at 02:38

Absynthe Guard
b1acknight
Young Recruit
b1acknight

Babsy wrote

Oh that's pretty; can't wait to get that dress. /static/img/forum/smilies/smile.png  /static/img/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

Biggest dissapointment (and false advertising for event) I've ever seen. /static/img/forum/smilies/tongue.png

Oh my gosh, I didn't even catch that! Wow, wonder what it's from in the first place.

https://orig00.deviantart.net/68ef/f/2017/202/4/2/_gif__your_lie_in_april__wonderful_time_together_by_woxilde-dbh5v92.gif

#113 07/09/2021 at 02:47

Shadow Guard
Beatriix
Just Arrived
Beatriix

Well.....this is just stupid ...this is the second day i didn't find that stupid fragment anywhere around the site.
I like the outfits but this task, easy as it might be to make it, apparently is very hard to make it, actually work....

#114 07/09/2021 at 03:31

Shadow Guard
Birka
Young Recruit
Birka

I found the hidden-fragment and the 50-maana-fragment on the app today and both tasks are marked as "done", but I didn't get the outfit items. So I used the computer to wait for the exploration-fragment and again: fragment is there, but no outfit item. (it was one for each girl)
Now when I'm on the "Music Day" Page, the counts are 4/10 for Karenn, 1/10 for Koori and 10/20 for Huang Chu but when I look into the "rewards", it's still yesterdays count of 3/10, 0/10 and 9/10. Anyone else had this problem? How do I get my outfit pieces now?
This happened on the german page but our forum is still down so I'm asking here.

(on a side note: found the hidden piece every day on the german page, but not a single one here)

Update: got all 3 outfit pieces. They just popped up. I don't know why, just glad they did /static/img/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

Last edited by Birka (07/09/2021 at 06:35)

#115 07/09/2021 at 03:31

Obsidian Guard
LoliOsiris
Young Recruit
LoliOsiris

b1acknight wrote

Babsy wrote

Oh my gosh, I didn't even catch that! Wow, wonder what it's from in the first place.

I had to do a double take too. Its the dress from the Diva Fenghuang outfit. You just can't see it in the teaser images because of all the layers of other clothing covering it up >_<;

#116 07/09/2021 at 04:06

Obsidian Guard
Evelina
Jouluvoittaja
Evelina

So how exactly are we supposed to choose a colour for some items when they are completely hidden behind all the other clothes in the outfit and we literally can't see the item nor the colour of the swatch we click? Is it too much to ask to make the item completely VISIBLE when we're choosing the colour for it??

Suomi-Finland https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ8hvF6g-dgWqcsmGd9eYKZnA15TuLbklQb3ivr4kPVILghanCB
My Wishlist
https://dragcave.net/image/zGagj.gifhttps://dragcave.net/image/pWyFx.gifhttps://dragcave.net/image/EZTkP.gifhttps://dragcave.net/image/zay7Z.gifhttps://dragcave.net/image/N2hNO.gif

#117 07/09/2021 at 05:07

Shadow Guard
marvelousends
Guard Patrol
marvelousends

The following was posted on their instagram account minutes ago:

"We've made a few adjustments for the event!

- The voice fragments are easier to find!
- The problems concerning the unreceived Maanas and GC have also been resolved!
- The Music Paper outfit is available in exploration and the Melonatha companion is back at Purreru's.
- Concerning the community meter, we are watching its progression and will give it a little boost if necessary!"

I've actually managed to complete every task ever since the event started, except having to look for fragments in the beginning for a longer time than now. Hopefully this will help people having difficulties with the event

https://i.imgur.com/CfJ4ZN6.png

#118 07/09/2021 at 07:49

Shadow Guard
Babsy
Just Arrived
Babsy

LoliOsiris wrote

b1acknight wrote

Babsy wrote

I had to do a double take too. Its the dress from the Diva Fenghuang outfit. You just can't see it in the teaser images because of all the layers of other clothing covering it up >_<;

That's what I started to think as well but the two dresses look nothing alike unless it's under the pink dress, then maybe? I guess we'll see once we have all the pieces...

#119 07/09/2021 at 08:50

Obsidian Guard
Yudi
Just Arrived
Yudi

So they have made the fragments easier to find they say, but I haven't had troubles finding them the past couple of days. Today however, I can't find the voice fragment anywhere. My companion also didn't bring back a voice fragment today, it has done 3 explorations already. Anyone else having this problem?

#120 07/09/2021 at 12:46

Shadow Guard
DarkNyx
Young Recruit
DarkNyx

Yudi wrote

So they have made the fragments easier to find they say, but I haven't had troubles finding them the past couple of days. Today however, I can't find the voice fragment anywhere. My companion also didn't bring back a voice fragment today, it has done 3 explorations already. Anyone else having this problem?

In terms of finding the fragments, I haven’t had trouble either, and I happened to find mine technically yesterday before the update, so I don’t know what they’ll look like now. However, I’ve spent all of my energy for my companion and am yet to have a fragment brought back, which usually happens with the first exploration. So yes, it’s not just you with this problem, and I’m wondering if it’s a bug that was created as an after-effect of the new update to the event. I’ll submit an inquiry to the team to let them know about it and will keep you updated. /static/img/forum/smilies/smile.png

Edit: So, I’ve just sent in an inquiry, and just now, my companion came back with a voice fragment from exploration. (It was the result of the last of my energy, so maybe that’s how you get them now? The last exploration you can do versus the first? But I did go down to zero in terms of the energy bar, so maybe not, but I don’t really know.) Should I get a reply from the team, I’ll let them know what happened. Hope this helps!

Edit 2: Of course! And, after reading the posts of the two people below me and searching the site vigorously, (both Origins and New Era,) I can’t seem to find any voice fragments either. The one via exploration seems to be fixed on my end, but there doesn’t seem to be any on the site. No contact from Devs yet, though I’m not super surprised, (they’re working quite hard I’m sure,) so when I do get a reply I’ll ask them about all this if the bug hasn’t been fixed by then. Until then, let’s just focus on the other parts of the event for now and see what happens. /static/img/forum/smilies/smile.png

Last edited by DarkNyx (07/10/2021 at 01:55)

#121 07/09/2021 at 15:40

Obsidian Guard
Yudi
Just Arrived
Yudi

DarkNyx wrote

Yudi wrote

In terms of finding the fragments, I haven’t had trouble either, and I happened to find mine technically yesterday before the update, so I don’t know what they’ll look like now. However, I’ve spent all of my energy for my companion and am yet to have a fragment brought back, which usually happens with the first exploration. So yes, it’s not just you with this problem, and I’m wondering if it’s a bug that was created as an after-effect of the new update to the event. I’ll submit an inquiry to the team to let them know about it and will keep you updated. /static/img/forum/smilies/smile.png

Edit: So, I’ve just sent in an inquiry, and just now, my companion came back with a voice fragment from exploration. (It was the result of the last of my energy, so maybe that’s how you get them now? The last exploration you can do versus the first? But I did go down to zero in terms of the energy bar, so maybe not, but I don’t really know.) Should I get a reply from the team, I’ll let them know what happened. Hope this helps!

Thank you for letting me know! My companion has already used up al of it's energy and didn't find the voice fragment. I'd spend an energy potion on it if I'd be 100% sure of the companion bringing back a voice fragment then, but I'm not, so I guess I won't do that. I was doing fine with the event, collected all 3 things everyday, but since the update it's like this so I'm thinking it must be a bug indeed.

#122 07/09/2021 at 16:10

Shadow Guard
Tsubi
Young Recruit
Tsubi

I can't seem to find the fragment on the site at all. The valentines day ones were a lot easier.

#123 07/10/2021 at 04:02

Shadow Guard
marvelousends
Guard Patrol
marvelousends

Babsy wrote

LoliOsiris wrote

b1acknight wrote

Babsy wrote

That's what I started to think as well but the two dresses look nothing alike unless it's under the pink dress, then maybe? I guess we'll see once we have all the pieces...

The dress with the leaves is the 9th and final clothing piece (before the hair). You can't really see the decorated pieces of the dress because of the layering but it belongs to that outfit yes.

https://i.imgur.com/CfJ4ZN6.png

#124 07/10/2021 at 04:23

Absynthe Guard
Ashlynne
Young Recruit
Ashlynne

Found the voice fragment on the journal page of my profile today. I'm not sure how that is considered easy to find (since beemoov wanted to make the fragments easier to find) but oh well.

https://78.media.tumblr.com/5f04b778f14f3eef212680c7f9ed3a17/tumblr_pafkhuW1bW1rzneyjo2_500.gif

Kaleidoscope no dream world ~ Paranoia Paranoia

#125 07/10/2021 at 09:48

Absynthe Guard
Shiuon
Young Recruit
Shiuon

Even though there's an update that the fragments are supposed to be easier to find, I found mine in the hair tab of the clothes shop. I dont think that's any easier than before

Last edited by Shiuon (07/10/2021 at 09:52)

Valkyon is a big adorable kid that I just want to smother :>

Ezarel's aesthetic is *chef's kiss*

Topic closed

Pages : 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10