Forum

Topic closed

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5

#76 10/31/2021 at 14:29

Absynthe Guard
Siryn
Guard in Training
Siryn

It always feels like these events get shorter and shorter every year..

I'm so surprised that previous Halloween companions are on the map this year! Ran into a Rawist, twice! Sadly didn't have the bait for it. I'm having such trouble finding any baits (food too) as a matter of fact..

#77 10/31/2021 at 14:34

Absynthe Guard
Jupiterr
Rookie
Jupiterr

iam afraid i wont be able to finish this one, since yeah, there isn't enough time nor tries to get the correct answers

with my terrible guessing i have failed far too many times and have gotten like 3 pieces out of all 13

there is no way to finish this in time unless you use money or are extremely good at guessing the right answer

[EDIT]:

Okay, fellow friends sent me links to guides - so a massive thank you guys ;-;

Last edited by Jupiterr (10/31/2021 at 15:10)

▵ they/him 勇気がある ▵

https://64.media.tumblr.com/d53153d545d2bf8da8c253e7460e29e3/tumblr_o39yv2MXGl1qg67clo1_540.gifv

https://c.tenor.com/7E-ccUwcobMAAAAC/ateez-san.gif

▵ 負けるが勝ち ▵
https://data.whicdn.com/images/256709683/original.gif

#78 10/31/2021 at 23:50

Shadow Guard
Sherbert
Recruit
Sherbert

The overall format of this event is a cool idea and I actually enjoyed Nevra's story. Lava outfit looks great and I like the companions, too. I don't have high hopes of finding anything I want through exploration, which is likely the case for many like me that work during the day.

I wonder if they're going to end up extending this event like they have to another in the past? Not sure how anyone can finish it without using guides/gold.

#79 11/02/2021 at 00:38

Shadow Guard
ShadowStorm
Just Arrived
ShadowStorm

...with how short this event is this year..i sadly won't get to finish all of the question's. since i got the first few answers wrong and even now that a friend sent me a guide to the right answers..i still have at least four or five parts/questions to get/answer. this is after getting the right answers today..so i guess i won't get to finish. at least finding older outfit parts is easier and helpful in getting colors i might have wanted. still finding the bait is tricky on some of the companion's..which makes catching them harder without the bait..
ah well what can you do but deal with it?

#80 11/02/2021 at 01:07

Shadow Guard
ashleyyjinxx
Just Arrived
ashleyyjinxx

there's no way people are going to finish the lava child outfit by tomorrow. they made this super short so they can focus on their new mobile game. I hope they extend the event till the 7th like the exploration part is.

#81 11/02/2021 at 12:25

Obsidian Guard
Alamo
Young Recruit
Alamo

ashleyyjinxx wrote

there's no way people are going to finish the lava child outfit by tomorrow. they made this super short so they can focus on their new mobile game. I hope they extend the event till the 7th like the exploration part is.

I've actually already finished the Lava child outfit... But yes, the event does seem too short. Especially given that the option to continue past the two free actions cost gold, not maana.

Even with the the extended exploration I doubt I'll be able to finish a complete Loki outfit. My companion (adult voclaunn) has 185 energy and a 421 luck bonus, yet I am still missing 5/11 Loki pieces. The thing I don't like about exploration outfits is that while it's (usually) quite probable you will get most if not all of the outfit pieces it's extremely unlikely you will get an actual outfit.
To illustrate - out of my Loki outfit, I have green boots, blue pants, a brown coat, a white shirt, a purple cape, and a red helmet. Not exactly a matching ensemble. A shame, too, since I really wanted the set in green (though the white is stunning also).

"It's a fire sale and everything must go..."

#82 11/02/2021 at 14:34

Shadow Guard
RegineA
Unicorn Sidekick
RegineA

There's way too much to find on the map. The older outfits were nice when they first came out, but over several events and oppotunities to collect those pieces, I think it's time to retire the oldest ones. Because they've all been dumped on the map, I'm now finding the less desirable colours and not having a chance to find anything new. I'm still trying to find the past companions, but thanks to all of the junk, I'm getting nowhere.

Retire the oldest pieces, help jumpstart the market again by making them rare again, let us find the newer stuff, and make the event longer for those who are still doing the main mission. I know that last part is said every time we have an event, but I think it's justified this time. I wouldn't call this the worst event, but it's up there.

#83 11/03/2021 at 00:14

Obsidian Guard
AstreaAmaya
Young Recruit
AstreaAmaya

Got a friend who is staying with me this week..She is about halfway through the lava outfit. I just got the last of it today. even then, without more time I won't get a picture from this event or see what my characters story is. Its way to short to finish for those who get a wrong answer or two. Add that I have yet to find all of the trickster outfit and this event leaves me wishing for more time than what we have so far gotten for it.
Guess we can only hope the next event is either easier to finish or that it gives us enough time to finish even if we get a wrong answer or something.
I will admit at least the outfits are nice and being able to find the older outfits is a huge bonus. I managed to find one part of an outfit I had really wanted, it was even in the color I would have picked for it. Night all, hope the event last at least another few days for those who need to finish the lava outfit. /static/img/forum/smilies/cool.png

#84 11/03/2021 at 05:27

Obsidian Guard
Minah
Vanquished a Chicken
Minah

Another problem with this event is that it seems we need to obtain all pieces of the new set found on the map - one piece each - to get the illustration.

Considering there are 228+ items on each location on the map, it's a bad move to make the new set a requirement to get the illustration.

We also have less than 20 hours left for the mission part of the event and the companion bar is at 69% as I am writing this post. I wonder if we will even manage to get the companion at this rate.

#85 11/03/2021 at 05:41

Shadow Guard
PrincessRain
Emeritus Valkyrie
PrincessRain

https://i.imgur.com/noDKf7R.gif
https://i.imgur.com/XXTKkRq.png

@Minah
We don't need to get the full set of the exploration outfit to get the illustration c: I finished the story aspect of the event yesterday and am still missing one of the Trickster item pieces, but still obtained the event illustration c:
I hope this is what you mean and I'm not misinterpreting c:

Slight correction: I have the outfit pieces but not the companion, so it's still a 10/11 for me. I don't know if that makes a difference, sorry!

https://i.imgur.com/XXTKkRq.png
https://i.imgur.com/2WWSLv0.gif

Last edited by PrincessRain (11/03/2021 at 05:55)

even if you’re farther away than the sky, i’ll send my heart to the clouds
https://64.media.tumblr.com/6d877bee5a7d235106570678db444612/d70c119ef0b94b37-1b/s540x810/8034ff3a1dcdb2e9fa989bdaf49fd8590547799a.gif

#86 11/03/2021 at 09:57

Absynthe Guard
Jupiterr
Rookie
Jupiterr

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

☾  The community meter is only at 70%  ☽

How can we finish that one either if we don't have enough time to play the event through?
From what I understood, the more we get our answers correct in the dialogue,
the more the meter goes up. But again, how are we supposed to get the meter to go up in time
when we don't even have that much time left?
Can't choose the right answers when the free daily tries refresh tomorrow, when the event is already ended?!

[EDIT:]
So, it won't even refresh, the event ends today...
We won't get the community meter to 100% ;-;

Last edited by Jupiterr (11/03/2021 at 09:58)

▵ they/him 勇気がある ▵

https://64.media.tumblr.com/d53153d545d2bf8da8c253e7460e29e3/tumblr_o39yv2MXGl1qg67clo1_540.gifv

▵ 負けるが勝ち ▵

#87 11/03/2021 at 10:09

Shadow Guard
brokenendings
Just Arrived
brokenendings

Jupiterr wrote

How can we finish that one either if we don't have enough time to play the event through?
the more the meter goes up. But again, how are we supposed to get the meter to go up in time
Can't choose the right answers when the free daily tries refresh tomorrow, when the event is already ended?!

I think it says that exploration also contributes to the meter. Since exploration goes until the 7th, the meter might as well

and seeing how France's meter is only at 62% and that's one of the more populous servers, that's probably the case.

Last edited by brokenendings (11/03/2021 at 10:12)

#88 11/03/2021 at 10:31

Shadow Guard
Aquatha
Unicorn Sidekick
Aquatha

I just finished the event. Our character’s story is cute. I like how others were confused and were trying to understand our story. I like this event because there are no mini games. It’s simple. That being said, I’m having difficulties with the explanation part. I’m not able to get the items I want and I still haven’t completed the Loki outfit. The most annoying part, is when you find almost all the items of a particular set, for eg.- Nightmare Chivalry outfit, but the colours of each item is completely different, so you can’t wear them.

I also would like to say that I do not like how the skin colours of the Lava Child  are limited. The one I wanted had completely different coloured flames compared to my outfit.

[right][right][right][right][centre] https://i.imgur.com/X37qR24.gif][/centre][/right][/right][/right][/right]

#89 11/03/2021 at 10:42

Absynthe Guard
Jupiterr
Rookie
Jupiterr

brokenendings wrote

Jupiterr wrote

I think it says that exploration also contributes to the meter. Since exploration goes until the 7th, the meter might as well

and seeing how France's meter is only at 62% and that's one of the more populous servers, that's probably the case.

☾  Okay true! I totally forgot that the exploration is also affecting the meter!  ☽

Man, I wish that the event too would last till 7th <_<

▵ they/him 勇気がある ▵

▵ 負けるが勝ち ▵

#90 11/03/2021 at 10:45

Shadow Guard
CottonCandy
Unicorn Sidekick
CottonCandy

I have be honest, I am a bit disappointed in this Halloween event. It seems like Beemoov decided to not put as much effort into this event since two out of the three outfits are based on pre-existing characters.

The Outfits
Lave Child
I am personally just not feeling this outfit. I think the reason is because we have already had quite a few armour outfits now, that I think I need a little bit of a break from them. Despite that, I really love the cape, bustier, I also like the atmosphere with the rocky background, although I do wish they made the pile of rocks separate from the sword. Beemoov also really needs to make a way for us to be able to see the outfit pieces better because there are some pieces (mostly the skin) where I could not see very well because the other outfit pieces were covering it.

Mischievous Trickster
I mean this is just a Loki rip-off so there is not creativity here from Beemoov. I do really like the cape, coat, top, and the pants are quite nice. This outfit is good for the Loki fans, but I've personally always have felt bit neutral about the character, both in the movies and in the comics.

Origins Villain
This is another outfit that lacks a bit of a creativity since this is another pre-existing outfit. I do not think that this outfit is worth the money.

Stories
Honestly, I did not care for the little stories that everyone was telling, and I tried to read them as fast as I could. The only part that I somewhat enjoyed was the part when Guardian was trying to tell everyone her fake story, and most of the boys kept getting confused about all the Earth technology. I found it also unfair with how little one can make a mistake. In order to complete the full outfit, you can only get an answer wrong twice, and if you want the full outfit and the illustration than you can only make one mistake. Getting the right answers are also not very easy since it is not obvious what the correct answers are going to be so getting this done correctly is impossible unless you are using a guide.

Exploration
Clothing
Beemoov should really consider making two maps, one with all the older items and another with the newer ones. While I do like collecting some of the older items, it has not been very easy to get some of the newer outfit pieces. The drop rates for the outfits have obviously been very good because of the sheer amount of items on the map.
Bait
The drop rates of the bait has been 'meh' I've managed to get a lot of one type of bait, but I've had some trouble getting all the other type of baits.
Companions
The companion drop rates have been pretty good where I occasionally run into them, which I consider a good thing because I do not want to be constantly running into companions because I want those clothing items. The catch rate also seems to be pretty high, since I have not failed in catching the companions even once, which is surprising since there have been times that I've had trouble catching certain companions.
Food
Really disappointed that Beemoov did add food to the exploration. Halloween has always been a great time for me to replenish my stock of candy corn, since I usually get enough to last one or two months and manage to get the food cheaper on the market than in the shop for a few months as well.

Another thing that I want to note is that I find it odd that Beemoov made no mention of the potion they gave for free for a full energy replenish for our companions. I would have never had seen it (especially since it does not show up if you are on the companion page when you are going to replenish your companions energy; it is only seen in the inventory page) if someone had not pointed it out.

Companions
Kreafire
I do not care too much for this companion, so I'm going to go out of my way to get it, but I do find the design to be fun.

Sleipnhorz
I really like this companion and I am quite disappointed that we are probably not going to be able to get it. Does anyone know if the other servers managed to get it?

Illustration
Eh, it is an okay illustration. It's not one that I would really care if I missed, but I got it anyway.

Overall, I found this event to not be as good as some of the others. The outfits are mostly copy's of other pre-existing outfits and they did not really 'wow' me. The boys and Guardian telling stories was not that interesting to me, and I rushed through it as fast as I could. And the most disappointed part for me is the length of the event. Most of the time the Halloween events are longer, and it is especially unfair with how many items are on the map. To me it feels like Beemoov did not want the event to last long because they wanted people to panic when they did not get the answers right to get the Lave Child and spend gold. Let's not forget that you can only make two mistakes to be able to get the outfit, and only one to get the illustration. I think that it is also pretty telling that this is the first event where we are not going to make it to the community goal to get the companion.

http://78.media.tumblr.com/0a65eebd3afbdde2f0112e22e14133f1/tumblr_opjgm7m6dx1vsjtkfo4_540.gif

#91 11/03/2021 at 11:19

Shadow Guard
brokenendings
Just Arrived
brokenendings

Aquatha wrote

I also would like to say that I do not like how the skin colours of the Lava Child  are limited. The one I wanted had completely different coloured flames compared to my outfit.
Couldn't agree more! I feel like only a couple skins fit how cool the rest of the outfit is.
The dark skin with red and the white skin with blue look new and unique compared to all past skins.

The other colors feel lazy.
I feel like with more variety of skin tones all the colored crystals could have many more skins that look just as good.
The other skin tones are too middle of the road to look as good.
They needed paler options and darker options for all the lava colors to actually look as cool as the red and light blue ones.
The pink and gold ones are REALLY underwhelming.

CottonCandy wrote

Another thing that I want to note is that I find it odd that Beemoov made no mention of the potion they gave for free for a full energy replenish for our companions. I would have never had seen it (especially since it does not show up if you are on the companion page when you are going to replenish your companions energy; it is only seen in the inventory page) if someone had not pointed it out.

I wouldn't have known if I hadn't read your post just now!
That IS really sneaky. I feel like something like that needs a pop up like the one telling us to buy the bank outfit. It's only useful during halloween so I'm glad I know now! I'll make sure not to use it til my energy is empty

Last edited by brokenendings (11/03/2021 at 11:25)

#92 11/03/2021 at 17:05

Obsidian Guard
Forte
Moderoija
Forte

Well...this was a really, really short event, and honestly, quite bad.

Outfits were, like some people had said, lazy. I don't get any Halloween-vibes from that lava child, and the trickster is just a female version of Marvel's Loki. That third one, okay, it's not a rip-off and it's somewhat Halloween~ish, but it's still lazy. It's just our bad boy from generation one.

Stories themselves were okay, I guess. I didn't care too much about them, I found those boring.

And the map, I have no idea, because I don't have pet right now. It's quite expensive to feed good pets, so I just keep them in their eggs. It's way too expensive to buy that incubator just because of one week event.

Last edited by Forte (11/03/2021 at 17:06)

I'm grim, full of gloom in my dim gothic tomb.

#93 11/03/2021 at 17:16

Absynthe Guard
Ɓecca
Just Arrived
Ɓecca

CottonCandy wrote

Does anyone know if the other servers managed to get it?

As far as I see right now, none will get it in time.
Hungarians are on 84%, Italians are on 82%, all the other servers (well the russian is the exception, because I don't have an acc there so I don't see /static/img/forum/smilies/lol.png ) have lower %, and most of the servers only have 1 hour and ~40 minutes left.

Last edited by Ɓecca (11/03/2021 at 17:20)

#94 11/03/2021 at 18:06

Shadow Guard
CottonCandy
Unicorn Sidekick
CottonCandy

brokenendings wrote

That IS really sneaky. I feel like something like that needs a pop up like the one telling us to buy the bank outfit. It's only useful during halloween so I'm glad I know now! I'll make sure not to use it til my energy is empty

I'm glad I posted about it then! I actually went back before I posted to make sure Beemoov never posted about it just in case I had accidently missed it. But nope, Beemoov never posted anything about it on this post or on social media. It's definitely odd that they would never tell the players about it.

Ɓecca wrote

As far as I see right now, none will get it in time.
Hungarians are on 84%, Italians are on 82%, all the other servers (well the russian is the exception, because I don't have an acc there so I don't see /static/img/forum/smilies/lol.png ) have lower %, and most of the servers only have 1 hour and ~40 minutes left.

Thank you for telling me! It looks like it's pretty clear that Beemoov did not give us enough time for the event. Beemoov only giving 7 days to complete the event is one of my main disappointments from this year's Halloween event.

http://78.media.tumblr.com/0a65eebd3afbdde2f0112e22e14133f1/tumblr_opjgm7m6dx1vsjtkfo4_540.gif

#95 11/03/2021 at 18:12

Obsidian Guard
Kallamina
Soldier of the Guard
Kallamina

https://media.giphy.com/media/2ppZSnJEAb3bfksNhM/giphy.gif

I think this is the third time in a row Beemoove gives us a too short amount of time to complete an event. Both during the summer event, music day and easter they had to give us more time, correct me if I'm wrong. I'm starting to think it's some sort of marketing strategy to get more users to buy coins in order to finish the event...

https://media.giphy.com/media/2ppZSnJEAb3bfksNhM/giphy.gif

Last edited by Kallamina (11/03/2021 at 18:13)

https://i2.wp.com/www.arzhela.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/gif_suigintou.gif?resize=320%2C180&amp;ssl=1
༓Night thinking, Day dreaming...༓

#96 11/03/2021 at 19:10

Shadow Guard
marvelousends
Guard Patrol
marvelousends

CottonCandy wrote

brokenendings wrote

I'm glad I posted about it then! I actually went back before I posted to make sure Beemoov never posted about it just in case I had accidently missed it. But nope, Beemoov never posted anything about it on this post or on social media. It's definitely odd that they would never tell the players about it.

It's also my first time hearing about the potion. I was confused and went to check my inventory and there it was. Will be giving it out for my companion tomorrow when I have more time sending it out (when I don't have any lectures to attend).

https://i.imgur.com/CfJ4ZN6.png

#97 11/04/2021 at 00:04

Shadow Guard
brokenendings
Just Arrived
brokenendings

If you were unable to "finish" the story part
I noticed the link is still live even if it's no longer visually accessible from the site

https://www.eldarya.com/event/halloween

I checked on my french account where i didn't bother getting the illustration and I was even able to continue the story if I wanted to.
So if you didn't get to unlock all of the lava child outfit, you still can for now. Might not be true later today whenever they get back in the office.

I'm also curious if the meter will still move. It was 80% last I checked.

RegineA wrote

There's way too much to find on the map. The older outfits were nice when they first came out, but over several events and oppotunities to collect those pieces, I think it's time to retire the oldest ones. Because they've all been dumped on the map, I'm now finding the less desirable colours and not having a chance to find anything new. I'm still trying to find the past companions, but thanks to all of the junk, I'm getting nowhere.

Retire the oldest pieces, help jumpstart the market again by making them rare again, let us find the newer stuff, and make the event longer for those who are still doing the main mission. I know that last part is said every time we have an event, but I think it's justified this time. I wouldn't call this the worst event, but it's up there.

They did retire them. The only reason outfits from 2019 and earlier are available is because all the european servers lost everything, and it'd be difficult to program 2 separate versions of all events to give the lost servers opportunities to get back some of what they lost. So we, who lost nothing also get the opportunity to get more stuff.

Last edited by brokenendings (11/04/2021 at 00:10)

#98 11/04/2021 at 01:44

Obsidian Guard
Yam
Soldier of the Guard
Yam

Do we have to pay 25 gold coins to read MC's story? /static/img/forum/smilies/hmm.png

https://i.postimg.cc/Dw49jKrk/solidarity.png

#99 11/04/2021 at 03:58

Obsidian Guard
Minah
Vanquished a Chicken
Minah

How fun.
I still cannot capture the new map companion and we didn't win the server companion.
Considering the mission part is over, I guess we can pray it appears on the map next year.

#100 11/04/2021 at 04:08

Shadow Guard
Saby-chan
Rookie
Saby-chan

Pfft, it's so friggin ridiculous how in past events they boosted the community meters like crazy without it being necessary and this time around, where they actually could have helped the servers for real, they didn't. They are a chaotic mess from all points of view and only have one thing in mind: money and to punish the fanbase whenever they complain about their idiotic moves (I swear, this was prolly intentional since last time there were a lot of people pointing out that the meter boost was useless as the meter was actually growing up balanced and we got that companion in like the first 3 days...).

http://dl5.glitter-graphics.net/pub/2337/2337545buh84sv1ie.png

Topic closed

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5