ONE ILLUSTRATION PIECE!
And there's 4 days left....
That's so unfair. But i'm loving the outfits

#327 02/20/2017 at 04:51

Absynthe Guard
Laylita
The Answer to Everything
Laylita

I just want someone to clarify this for me. When it says that the event will end on Wednesday at midnight, does it mean that we still have the entire day of Wednesday to play the event or that the vent will end as soon as Tuesday is over?
[/center]

#328 02/20/2017 at 06:07

Shadow Guard
Yokorin
Just Arrived
Yokorin

Usually I don't have any trouble finding the salt but I've lokked through literally everything and I still haven't found it  /static/img/forum/smilies/sad.png Any tips on where to look?  /static/img/forum/smilies/smile.png

#329 02/20/2017 at 06:26

Shadow Guard
tenshijanai
Just Arrived
tenshijanai

Yokorin wrote

Usually I don't have any trouble finding the salt but I've lokked through literally everything and I still haven't found it  /static/img/forum/smilies/sad.png Any tips on where to look?  /static/img/forum/smilies/smile.png

Have you tried the library - modify crush? and any other pop ups?

#330 02/20/2017 at 06:35

Shadow Guard
Yokorin
Just Arrived
Yokorin

tenshijanai wrote

Yokorin wrote

Have you tried the library - modify crush? and any other pop ups?

I've checked all pop ups, goodies, terms of service etc and I just can't find it. I'll go through everything again and hope for the best

#331 02/20/2017 at 06:38

Absynthe Guard
Sheale
Unicorn Sidekick
Sheale

Link to external image

my soul, your beats

I officially gave up on the illustration... I only found 3 parts and i cant find anything ;

Link to external image

#332 02/20/2017 at 09:06

Absynthe Guard
Nasira
Just Arrived
Nasira

The salt is incredibly hard to find... I've been clicking my way through everything and yet....
It's been like this for two days now /static/img/forum/smilies/sad.png
Can somebody help me?

#333 02/20/2017 at 10:02

Absynthe Guard
Satu
Just Arrived
Satu

Now I'm having that same problem with the salt/sugar thingy, now that I'm so close to get all the costumes and near to get the surprise... anyway I hope it appears soon, I don't want to waste my gold .___.

Hello mon!

#334 02/20/2017 at 10:09

Obsidian Guard
janghyunae
Just Arrived
janghyunae

@Nasira The salt or the salty sugar?

If the salt (sugary salt) you need to gain 7 or more maanas in one mini-game of your choice.

If the salty sugar, here are some of the places where you might find it:
- Right before entering Purro'Swap, on Purral's bag (mini-games)
- On the female cat's head when you enter Shops or inside her shop for real
- On your head when you enter the market
- On the image of the monthly prize when you go to Ranking
- On the popup to change your crush, in Library
- On top of someone's head inside your Messages
- Right next to "Gold Coins" when you enter the Bank
- Where it says "My Companion" on your pet's page
- On your inventory
- On top of your head when you enter your wardrobe
- On "Help" (top link)
- On the lower links (end of the website's page) Terms of Service, Privacy Policy, Goodies
- Occasionally, it might appear on the initial pop up when you start a mini-game

Good luck!

#335 02/20/2017 at 11:03

Shadow Guard
Kitty-chan
Just Arrived
Kitty-chan

Has anyone found the salt in the forum or inside the purro swap game?

#336 02/20/2017 at 12:12

Absynthe Guard
mezuku
Recruit
mezuku

I'm guessing (for all events) that the only hope of getting the complete illustration is 1) to either have a companion with luck of 250 or higher or 2) be willing to spend gold on it. Getting the illustration with anything less is near impossible.

#337 02/20/2017 at 12:28

Absynthe Guard
lilyy
Rookie
lilyy

By Local EST time do they mean your time?

#338 02/20/2017 at 12:53

Shadow Guard
dsg
Just Arrived
dsg

Thank you! ♥

#339 02/20/2017 at 12:59

Shadow Guard
Kore
Jolteonrules

Local Eastern Standard time is the time on the east coast in places like Washington D.C

#340 02/20/2017 at 13:34

Shadow Guard
Sany
Unicorn Sidekick
Sany

Laylita wrote

I just want someone to clarify this for me. When it says that the event will end on Wednesday at midnight, does it mean that we still have the entire day of Wednesday to play the event or that the vent will end as soon as Tuesday is over?
[/center]

I asked this a few days ago as well and never got a clear answer. While this newspost is super unclear on this subject. And if it ends on Tuesday, you had to get literally every day done to get this event complete, which tbh is ridiculous.

#341 02/20/2017 at 14:21

Shadow Guard
Murcielago
Rookie
Murcielago

2 days left and I only have 4 / 8 illustration pieces
Kinda sucks if I dont get it Link to external image

https://i.imgur.com/UkGl0hR.png

#342 02/20/2017 at 16:18

Obsidian Guard
Morinas
Young Recruit
Morinas

Ugh!! I might not be able to get all the outfits! I missed a day this past Saturday and I just started on the outfit for Ez this morning.

Then there's the fourth bonus outfit I still need, too. And I can't afford to buy maana or gold right now.

I gave up completely on the illustration. I only have two pieces (which I paid for since I got frustrated with finding them through exploration).

I wish the event could be a little longer. At least until the 24th like the V-Day event for My Candy Love.

Embrace your fangirl~

#343 02/20/2017 at 16:34

Absynthe Guard
Laylita
The Answer to Everything
Laylita

Sany wrote

Laylita wrote

[/center]

I asked this a few days ago as well and never got a clear answer. While this newspost is super unclear on this subject. And if it ends on Tuesday, you had to get literally every day done to get this event complete, which tbh is ridiculous.

I agree, it would've been fair to give us at least an extra day. But I wouldn't be surprised if it ended on Tuesday.

Also I recently found the salty sugar on the pop up that appears when you pick which boy to have a crush on. I recommend checking pop ups if you can't find the sugar on any pages.
[/center]

Last edited by Laylita (02/20/2017 at 16:36)

#344 02/20/2017 at 19:23

Absynthe Guard
Laylita
The Answer to Everything
Laylita

Butteater2016 wrote

I DON'T UNDERSTAND LIFE AND THIS GAME. I NEED HELP PLEASE HELP  /static/img/forum/smilies/wink.png
Haha, what don't you understand exactly?
[/center]

Last edited by Laylita (02/20/2017 at 19:24)

#345 02/20/2017 at 22:34

Absynthe Guard
Lunarey
Young Recruit
Lunarey

mezuku wrote

Lunarey wrote

this is crazy. Is no one else having trouble with the salty sugar anymore or is that just me? It's been 48 hrs since I found the last one and the event is coming to a closing point! /static/img/forum/smilies/mad.png I like the event but some of these items either need to have a buy option or obtained in a different way, like a separate game or something.

Check the previous page (page 12). Someone posted a very helpful image showing where all of the spawn locations of the salty sugar are. It only spawns in those locations as far as I am aware, so it's just a matter of checking them all. It can be time consuming, but it is manageable.

ok

#346 02/20/2017 at 23:47

Absynthe Guard
Laylita
The Answer to Everything
Laylita

Lunarey wrote

mezuku wrote

Lunarey wrote

this is crazy. Is no one else having trouble with the salty sugar anymore or is that just me? It's been 48 hrs since I found the last one and the event is coming to a closing point! /static/img/forum/smilies/mad.png I like the event but some of these items either need to have a buy option or obtained in a different way, like a separate game or something.

Check the previous page (page 12). Someone posted a very helpful image showing where all of the spawn locations of the salty sugar are. It only spawns in those locations as far as I am aware, so it's just a matter of checking them all. It can be time consuming, but it is manageable.

ok

Yesterday I found the salty sugar on the pop up that appears when you pick which boy to have a crush on. Kinda a ridiculous place to put it in my opinion... But anyways, I recommend checking pop ups if you can't find the sugar on any pages.
[/center]

#347 02/21/2017 at 00:24

Shadow Guard
tenshijanai
Just Arrived
tenshijanai

I wonder why so many people have trouble finding the salt. Its one of the ones that I find the easiest. I sit here and am like "wish I was there to find it for ya'll cuz its easy" /static/img/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

update:

Nevra: 9/9
Ez: 9/9
valk: 9/9
surprise: 5/5

#348 02/21/2017 at 00:33

Absynthe Guard
mezuku
Recruit
mezuku

OMG! the last thing is so cute~

Last edited by mezuku (02/21/2017 at 00:33)

#349 02/21/2017 at 01:03

Just Arrived
Ravenclaw1234

These outfits are so lovely thanks so much1!

#350 02/21/2017 at 05:39

Obsidian Guard
inesytelia
The Answer to Everything
inesytelia

mezuku wrote

OMG! the last thing is so cute~

Yeah, it's really cute and lovely ♥

Remind yourself that it's okay not to be perfect.
Link to external image

Topic closed

Pages : 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 18