Topic closed

Pages : 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18

#351 02/21/2017 at 06:18

Absynthe Guard
maryscella
Just Arrived
maryscella

Guys, i need help T_T
my companion was now for kinda 8 times out to search the coffe choclate thing and is just finding the normal things like the patchwork stuff. have i just to go on with searching?  /static/img/forum/smilies/sad.png

#352 02/21/2017 at 07:42

Shadow Guard
Raine
Rookie
Raine

Ok, has ANYONE gotten the entire illustration? Anyone? And I don't mean by buying it. Unless that's the only way you can get it, which wouldn't surprise me.

For an awesome band and comic check out September Mourning! New graphic novel now available!

https://i.ibb.co/9WsjCmg/September-mourning.jpg

#353 02/21/2017 at 07:47

Shadow Guard
tenshijanai
Just Arrived
tenshijanai

Raine wrote

Ok, has ANYONE gotten the entire illustration? Anyone? And I don't mean by buying it. Unless that's the only way you can get it, which wouldn't surprise me.

YES!! I finished getting the illustration yesterday.

#354 02/21/2017 at 09:21

Absynthe Guard
mezuku
Recruit
mezuku

Raine wrote

Finished getting it about four days ago. My companion also has +294 luck though, so I usually find stuff while exploring.

#355 02/21/2017 at 09:40

Shadow Guard
embles
Just Arrived
embles

The Outfits are so pretty<3 I honestly do not know how I didn't find this game until a few days ago.. aha.

https://66.media.tumblr.com/278e8ccbb093da8693487bc8421f4d89/tumblr_nho6biz87b1u1nuzeo1_500.gif

#356 02/21/2017 at 11:53

Shadow Guard
KiKiKittyNinja
Just Arrived
KiKiKittyNinja

Anyone know where the salty sugar is today?  I have searched every page of this site aside from the forums but including every page in all the stores and I still can't find it.

#357 02/21/2017 at 11:54

Shadow Guard
Jinnx
Guard in Training
Jinnx

Raine wrote

I also finished it in like, the first 2-3 days. Even though my Ciralak's luck isn't especially high, he seems to be really fond of Ezrael~

"Silence says a lot more than you think."
Link to external image

Who knew a unicorn could make such an irresistible expression~?

#358 02/21/2017 at 12:31

Absynthe Guard
mezuku
Recruit
mezuku

KiKiKittyNinja wrote

Anyone know where the salty sugar is today?  I have searched every page of this site aside from the forums but including every page in all the stores and I still can't find it.

It generates in different places for each person. Check page 12. Some posted an images that serves as a helpful guide for thier locations. Make sure to check pop-ups and editing your appearance.

#359 02/21/2017 at 12:31

Shadow Guard
Sawako
Young Recruit
Sawako

KiKiKittyNinja wrote

Same, I think that we have to contact the support !

#360 02/21/2017 at 12:32

Absynthe Guard
lilyy
Rookie
lilyy

I found it in the bank page today.

Last edited by lilyy (02/21/2017 at 12:32)

#361 02/21/2017 at 12:37

Shadow Guard
Sany
Unicorn Sidekick
Sany

Raine wrote

I finished it today, my companion 'only' has +116 luck, so it's not just doable for legendary pets ^^

#362 02/21/2017 at 13:00

Shadow Guard
maddieux
Young Recruit
maddieux

At first, I loathed this event... now I love it  /static/img/forum/smilies/lol.png
However, my companion has found 0 of the illustration pieces.
I think companions need to have a tonnnn of luck to find the pieces.

But. that's not a big issue with me. I just like the outfits they are gorgeous. Wonderful event!!  /static/img/forum/smilies/smile.png

the kpop bands that have slayed me: svt/bts/got7/skz

#363 02/21/2017 at 13:39

Obsidian Guard
Kyokomae
Recruit
Kyokomae

Okay, today I am a lot luckier with the illustration! I have found three pieces within the past two hours, so I don't know if they fixed something, or if it really is just a matter of luck. Before today though, I was spending all of my companions energy and I only found one piece and my companion has +203 luck. I don't know guys, just keep looking! Good luck~
I am almost out of energy though, so in the end, I will have to buy the rest of the pieces... (>///<)

Also, my sister is having better luck with the salty sugar! So, I guess just keep looking in all of the places people have said before. Maybe come back and look every few hours? It's going to be frustrating and time-consuming, but don't give up! ♥

https://68.media.tumblr.com/21ed07c69e529052f8a117f9953af4c1/tumblr_ol5timP4Ds1rfv6rio7_r2_500.gif

#364 02/21/2017 at 13:50

Obsidian Guard
Move
Just Arrived
Move

Is it normal that I'm searching for the salty sugar for at least two hours and it's still nowhere? I'm sorry, but this is really irritating.

#365 02/21/2017 at 13:59

Shadow Guard
Remeny
Young Recruit
Remeny

Does anyone know where to find the Salty Sugar?

I've been looking for it EVERYWHERE since the even started and I just can't find it.
I've even looked on the terms and services and I don't know what to do at this point.

I have 4 or 6 of every other ingredient but I cant find the salty sugar, I ended up spending all my birthday money on gold but it wasn't enough to get all the outfits and I really wanted to give chocolate to the mystery guy.

I haven't found fragments of the picture either but from what I hear you need an over 100 luck companion for that, and to be honest I'm not really worried about not getting the picture

I'm just sad and frustrated because I've spent hours (and my brthday money) everyday looking for the salty sugar and the event is ending tomorrow

https://68.media.tumblr.com/624600004eb0be19a214de96f68175ce/tumblr_oi5m1ijldv1rkwzxgo4_500.png

#366 02/21/2017 at 14:27

Obsidian Guard
DiamondDust
Guard Patrol
DiamondDust

Remeny wrote

Does anyone know where to find the Salty Sugar?

I've been looking for it EVERYWHERE since the even started and I just can't find it.
I've even looked on the terms and services and I don't know what to do at this point.

I have 4 or 6 of every other ingredient but I cant find the salty sugar, I ended up spending all my birthday money on gold but it wasn't enough to get all the outfits and I really wanted to give chocolate to the mystery guy.

I haven't found fragments of the picture either but from what I hear you need an over 100 luck companion for that, and to be honest I'm not really worried about not getting the picture

I'm just sad and frustrated because I've spent hours (and my brthday money) everyday looking for the salty sugar and the event is ending tomorrow

It's randomly placed somewhere so you have to check everything including popup notices like modyfiying your crush...your pet's luck doesn't effect if you get pic pieces it only makes a difference to how often they bring them back so you could get them all with a common pet as well as a legendary one ^=^

https://i.imgur.com/Z56g1QF.png
Tifa forever ❤️ Aerith never

#367 02/21/2017 at 14:46

Shadow Guard
Kikimo
Recruit
Kikimo

Hey I got all the clothes and gave chocolate to all the guys but didn't get the 5 free ones you get after that. Did this happen for anyone else?

#368 02/21/2017 at 14:59

Absynthe Guard
lilyy
Rookie
lilyy

You need to get the chocolates for yourself (do the four tasks).
I was so disappointed when I found out.

#369 02/21/2017 at 15:31

Shadow Guard
Kikimo
Recruit
Kikimo

That is a disappointment since people have been saying their free. I even think the forum says their free on the first pag.

#370 02/21/2017 at 15:38

Absynthe Guard
lilyy
Rookie
lilyy

It's quite annoying that we have to give him 5 chocolates instead of 4.

#371 02/21/2017 at 15:51

Shadow Guard
KiKiKittyNinja
Just Arrived
KiKiKittyNinja

mezuku wrote

It generates in different places for each person. Check page 12. Some posted an images that serves as a helpful guide for thier locations. Make sure to check pop-ups and editing your appearance.

Sawako wrote

Same, I think that we have to contact the support !

Finally found it!  It was in the character design area, which I hadn't even thought to check.  (Funny since I went to every shop and looked under every category/ sub-categories and never once thought "Let me redesign my character!".)

#372 02/21/2017 at 17:09

Obsidian Guard
Sweetpea25
Recruit
Sweetpea25

I love this event!!! I wish that we could have more time (hopefully two more weeks) to have this event. tomorrow will be the last day and I still don't have all of the outfits. /static/img/forum/smilies/hmm.png

http://i65.tinypic.com/ziljmf.gif

#373 02/21/2017 at 17:57

Absynthe Guard
Koizumi
Guard in Training
Koizumi

Link to external image

Hey not sure if I posted already but to me this event was really fun to do since I didn't have that much trouble I just want to say thank you for this event and the outfits~ <3
Outfits: All 3 completed but the mystery one
Illustration: Completed
I can't wait to see what the Easter one will be like.

Link to external image

https://data.whicdn.com/images/337008121/original.gif

#374 02/21/2017 at 18:08

Shadow Guard
MelancholyLush
Rookie
MelancholyLush

Only got 3 pieces so far....uuuuugggghhhh the completionist in me is having a tantrum. I want those pieces.  /static/img/forum/smilies/hmm.png  /static/img/forum/smilies/mad.png  /static/img/forum/smilies/mad.png

I kind of regret spending too much time on the Market...now I don't have enough maana left to buy the Event Items on the Shop! Because I regret some of the colors I chose for the outfits...wish the event would extend but...one can only hope.  /static/img/forum/smilies/hmm.png

I'll have to say though, I don't like any of the guys, but it's worth seeing their toothy grins after I've given them all of the chocolates. Especially Ezrael's.  /static/img/forum/smilies/smile.png

And I finally have a legendary egg  /static/img/forum/smilies/lol.png yay!!!

https://usagif.com/wp-content/uploads/gifs/dragon-43.gif

#375 02/21/2017 at 18:25

Obsidian Guard
Morinas
Young Recruit
Morinas

Hey, does anyone know if the outfits will still be in the shop once the event is over? Because I'm really hoping they are so I can go back and get them to make different clothes combinations. I just don't have the money to purchase maana or gold right now.

Last edited by Morinas (02/21/2017 at 18:26)

Embrace your fangirl~

Topic closed

Pages : 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18