#126 02/20/2020 at 20:32

Obsidian Guard
Cashmire
Recruit
Cashmire

Cailin wrote

brokenendings wrote

Cashmire wrote

Am I only one who hadn't find ANY dice rolls and I've been looking since the start of the event.... This is really frustrating

Did you clear your cache and cookies for your browser? Anybody who's had that issue seems to have solved it by doing that.

Also did you use the dices you've gotten and created outfit pieces yet? (could there be a limit for collecting dices?)

Aside from those things and if nothing works, if you aren't already using Google Chrome try that as well, or Log into your account again.
There is a support thread btw, which is likely to have some more answers on that. Good luck /static/img/forum/smilies/smile.png

Thank you all for helping and I don't know if I have just been super unlucky since now I finally got my first dice roll. (I was losing hope....)
And to be clear yes I did used my 3 given rolls so I don't know anything about a "cap"....
So if anyone else is struggling with dices just keep trying I guess it may be just extremely bad luck like in my case

#127 02/22/2020 at 20:38

Shadow Guard
sakuraaaa
Young Recruit
sakuraaaa

I finally received the companion from the board game! It's pretty but I'm a bit sad it's not a legendary companion

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/b4/17/40/b417403e11d146c14a05bc826f1a284e.gif

#128 02/23/2020 at 09:55

Obsidian Guard
SoraMin
Just Arrived
SoraMin

I really like this event system. It is so relax to play. I've just finished the board game and get ready to explore for the remaining event items. And the outfits are lovely. Love it.

#129 02/24/2020 at 20:41

Obsidian Guard
YuzuKizumi
Recruit
YuzuKizumi

Loved the event style, and I'm glad they implemented the board game method like they did with MCL, and only made alchemy optional for people who couldn't get the outfits last time. However...

I’ve only gotten extra (as in after the initial 1st first pieces that I’ve found) 2 bracelets, 1 skirt, 2 tops, and 1 wig from the Archer map outfit, and this event has been going on for 12 days.... And ends in only 2 more days....

Like this drop rate was absolute trash. I’ve barely been getting food (both Chocolate and Candies) or bait recently either (although I’ve managed to catch the companion twice already, so not like it matters much in that regard). But, that was all I was getting when I DID get event items after I had maxed out the Alchemy scrolls.

Beemoov does something pretty right and still proceeds to do it wrong....

Last edited by YuzuKizumi (02/24/2020 at 20:42)

#130 02/25/2020 at 14:35

Absynthe Guard
Mizore
Unicorn Sidekick
Mizore

With only a few hours before the event ends, I am so far not enjoying the extremely low drop rate. Is it perhaps a bug? Events have a tendency to bug out.

Got event items or companion food you'd like to get rid of? Message me on Discord and I'll take them off your hands! Mizore#1203

#131 02/25/2020 at 15:14

Shadow Guard
brokenendings
Just Arrived
brokenendings

It's not a few hours til the event ends. It's a day and a few hours. Still a tiny bit more time.

#132 02/25/2020 at 15:43

Absynthe Guard
Mizore
Unicorn Sidekick
Mizore

That's true, but at the rate items are appearing, it'll take at most a few more days to find a little more /static/img/forum/smilies/hmm.png

Got event items or companion food you'd like to get rid of? Message me on Discord and I'll take them off your hands! Mizore#1203

#133 02/25/2020 at 18:46

Obsidian Guard
Camelly
Recruit
Camelly

I'm almost finished with this event, and I really liked this format. I think the board game style was a really good choice. We could get dice from the maps pretty easily,so I finished that part after just 3 or 4 days. (Though that meant i couldn't get food for my familiar on the map, because it only gave me dice until I finished it.) I really liked the outfit that we could get from it too, it's very pretty, and the theme was good as well. I've wanted new looking flowers and earrings like that for a while. The color combinations though... Why? I don't really like red with black or purple with red, etc.
The familiar from the board was pretty, and very faery-like (which is a good thing in my book). I got excited when I saw it, but it is only epic, so it's not worth it for me to hatch it. I appreciated the way we got it too, those potions and incubators were a pretty good surprise. (I didn't need the familiar food though.)
The illustration was all right. The theme was whatever, it matched the occasion, but nothing special. The proportions felt off however, as her head looked slightly smaller than her body, and her thigh seemed to be a different color, so it didn't look like it belonged to her. (And its position seemed wrong too.) Another thing that I found weird was the size of the guys. They all seemed smaller than Guardienne (or maybe I'm going crazy). Leiftan looked slightly sinister too, compared to the others. But I wasn't too mad about these things, the illustration is all right. As for getting the illu, I was happy that we got some conversation with the guys, thought they didn't feel very romantic. At least they weren't too difficult either.
Onto explorations:
The outfit is cute, the familiar is very adorable as well (it really matches my style),though it is rare, so I wont hatch it either. What I like about this portion of the event is the new food item. It would have been bad if we had to give the 30 maana food to the rare companion. I was surprised that its bait already existed in the game, but it was a neutral choice for me.
The drop rate, however... It was horrible. It was bad enough for the outfiit (especially after getting one item from a cathegory), but it was even worse for the companon. First I didn't see it at all, then I couldn't catch it for a long time. This is the part that I would want to change for the next time.
Overall, I really enjoyed it. Finally, I could be entertained by an event, instead of handling it as a task. I hope this format will return later, inszead of what we got for christhmas.

#134 02/26/2020 at 03:23

Young Recruit
Celosia

https://i.imgur.com/r2Gbi4k.png

Best valentines on here so far i think, a great event and a great job Beemoov :)

https://i.imgur.com/yRBHAxV.png

#135 02/26/2020 at 11:56

Obsidian Guard
Riuu
Recruit
Riuu

Well, this is the final result of all my explorations...
https://i.gyazo.com/ee6f072bf0b2dda94ff826602d9ddd12.png
And I even bought 1 pair of shoes and 1 haircut from the market.................

I hope that for the next event, the drop rate will be higher than this. I mean, I have an Aurorca with a 370 luck.........
I wonder if I should just revert to my Blob dragon with his 369 luck, maybe the fact he's a legendary companion might have been an asset here idk

#136 02/26/2020 at 12:38

Obsidian Guard
DiamondDust
Guard Patrol
DiamondDust

I'm not gonna say well done for doing the bare minimum expected to please your customers but I did enjoy the event ^=^

https://i.imgur.com/Z56g1QF.png
Tifa forever ❤️ Aerith never

#137 02/26/2020 at 14:34

Absynthe Guard
Mizore
Unicorn Sidekick
Mizore

Riuu wrote

And I even bought 1 pair of shoes and 1 haircut from the market.................

I hope that for the next event, the drop rate will be higher than this. I mean, I have an Aurorca with a 370 luck.........
I wonder if I should just revert to my Blob dragon with his 369 luck, maybe the fact he's a legendary companion might have been an asset here idk

I don't quite think that having a legendary companion would have much difference /static/img/forum/smilies/hmm.png I have a legendary companion but the drop rate is terrible. I haven't found anything today but two scrolls.

#138 02/26/2020 at 14:42

Shadow Guard
tenshijanai
Just Arrived
tenshijanai

Mizore wrote

Riuu wrote

I don't quite think that having a legendary companion would have much difference /static/img/forum/smilies/hmm.png I have a legendary companion but the drop rate is terrible. I haven't found anything today but two scrolls.

It doesn't I think they dropped the rate after the weekend. I have a legendary and haven't found a thing in the last couple days.

#139 02/26/2020 at 19:40

Obsidian Guard
Parumpkin
Halloween-voittaja
Parumpkin

This event was nice. The outfits are pretty, board game was entertaining and exploring was ok. Item drop rate was fine at the beginning but at the rest of the event not that much. Etheralm appeared three times for me but I had no luck baiting it. I used a few energy potions during the event.
I had a good time mostly because of the market. I went trough several events without it because I wasn't played ep 6 (I struggled a long time with maanas when that stupid change appeared). It's just a really big part of the events and the game generally and makes me spend more time on this site and keeps me interested.

My dog is the cutest.

#140 02/27/2020 at 00:01

Absynthe Guard
yemo
Just Arrived
yemo

Is it just me or did the event close out almost two minutes too early? I was about to finish! /static/img/forum/smilies/sad.png

#141 02/27/2020 at 10:15

Shadow Guard
Anlii
Vanquished a Chicken
Anlii

I loved the event! Especially the game board. Hope we get more like this /static/img/forum/smilies/smile.png

-I vanquished a chicken. But what a chicken that was!-
https://i.imgur.com/HsR92Ci.jpg

#142 02/27/2020 at 19:40

Shadow Guard
WhimsicalRose
Just Arrived
WhimsicalRose

Pretty good event, interesting premise. Too bad the plot didn't really connect very well to the image.
The Whanabe Outfit outfit has major Floran vibes, I dig it.
https://i.imgur.com/FKuv7W7.gif

....in my pants

╔══╗
╚╗╔╝
╔╝(¯`v´¯)
╚══`.¸YOU

Topic closed

Pages : 1 ... 4 5 6