Forum

Topic closed

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6

#76 02/14/2020 at 06:15

Just Arrived
Chelsey666x

Can you guys stop sending useless gifts like love candles?!

Chelsey666x

#77 02/14/2020 at 06:46

Obsidian Guard
NoName_NoPower
Young Recruit
NoName_NoPower

Congratulations!
Your mini-game seems... *yawn* to be over, and you proved to know everything about our leaders of the guard. Take care of your Hanajoō.

Purriry has left the outfits from the Celebration of Lovers in the shop for you. They will be available for 12:17:15:26.

You can continue your explorations to find the additional color variations.

☆☆☆☆☆☆

Does this mean we can find the board outfit by exploration?

☆☆☆☆☆☆

Goodbye

It's been a pleasure serving in the guard with you all, but it's time for me to leave.
Hope you all have a wonderful time here in the lands of El.

Concept Art Suggestions
My Interactive Adventure: Don't worry, I will find the best treasure...Or not...

#78 02/14/2020 at 08:08

Shadow Guard
Vorona
Soldier of the Guard
Vorona

I keep finding every companion except the event one I'm-

https://dragcave.net/image/W32a0.gif https://dragcave.net/image/yrMa9.gif https://dragcave.net/image/NFTFi.gif

#79 02/14/2020 at 08:17

Obsidian Guard
Akantia
Guard in Training
Akantia

Of course this started while I was away /static/img/forum/smilies/roll.png

#80 02/14/2020 at 08:37

Shadow Guard
ȷungkook
Alchemy Apprentice
Guardian

NoName_NoPower wrote

Congratulations!
Your mini-game seems... *yawn* to be over, and you proved to know everything about our leaders of the guard. Take care of your Hanajoō.

Purriry has left the outfits from the Celebration of Lovers in the shop for you. They will be available for 12:17:15:26.

You can continue your explorations to find the additional color variations.

☆☆☆☆☆☆

Does this mean we can find the board outfit by exploration?

☆☆☆☆☆☆

No, you can only buy it from the shop, sadly.

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/6e/eb/38/6eeb383093fef384b8a0a9739be22e30.jpg

#81 02/14/2020 at 11:52

Shadow Guard
Ylsa
Young Recruit
Ylsa

For everyone who, like me, was having trouble finding dice rolls, I cleared my cache and cookies once and it didn't help, cleared them again the next day and now I'm getting dice galore!  Basically, keep clearing your cache and cookies, and keep trying.

#82 02/14/2020 at 13:06

Obsidian Guard
Minah
Vanquished a Chicken
Minah

Thanks for the event. This one seems the best so far ( including the entire 2019 event list ).
To be honest, You could keep this style up. It looks and works so much better.
Just forget the ideas You had for Halloween and Christmas of 2019 ( aka the whole mission section ).

Positive things:
- We have a board game! I wanted this type of event since forever when it comes to Eldarya.
- Three clothing sets that actually suit a Spring and Valentine event. Of course, one is far better than others but considering you pay real money for it, it actually looks cool. I like it a lot.
- Two companions. Good. I find both adorable.
- We can find extra dice on the map so we can use our companions. And the drop rate is actually good? Damn.
- Board gifts are useful. Nice addition.

Neutral things:

- Event food on the map. It is a given.
- Bait on the map for the map exclusive companion. It is a given too.
- For those who want alchemy, there are needed items on the map.
- Last year's background is available in the shop for mana or gold.
- The answers to questions. I don't really care but maybe some would've been interesting while playing the actual episodes as opposed to learning them through an event before playing those episodes. I do love the Amaya answer though.

Negative things:
As usual, the site tends to lag.
You have an event companion but added a random bait for it which was available in this game for a while now and did not even bother mentioning it. Odd.
I understand that extra dice can cost to get them if a player does not want to explore to find them ( even though their drop rate is actually good ), but maybe the 80 gold coin price is a bit too high for ONE dice. Just saying.

#83 02/14/2020 at 22:33

Obsidian Guard
MinervaLily
Soldier of the Guard
MinervaLily

That you for the event, it looks brilliant.

Last edited by MinervaLily (02/14/2020 at 22:34)

"It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice." ~ MC Scooter.
https://media.giphy.com/media/3ohzdSRR4Gi1BxNuCI/giphy.gif

#84 02/15/2020 at 05:29

Absynthe Guard
Mediena
Young Recruit
Mediena

So far so good! Love the outfits! Thank you!

#85 02/15/2020 at 07:59

Shadow Guard
Aronis
Recruit
Aronis

How is it possible that I'm only landing on dialogues??? XDD

Last edited by Aronis (02/15/2020 at 08:00)

https://media.giphy.com/media/3oEjHMj0My3ET5XSW4/giphy.gif

#86 02/15/2020 at 08:46

Shadow Guard
SecretHere
Recruit
SecretHere

For everyone who has Troubles to find dice…
HQ!

#87 02/15/2020 at 18:33

Shadow Guard
Cailin
Rookie
Cailin

Has the drope rate been lowered or am I just unlucky all of a sudden? ö___ö

I find the event really nice, it's just that I barely find anything since finishing the board game.

Last edited by Cailin (02/15/2020 at 18:33)

Solely pretty

#88 02/16/2020 at 06:01

Just Arrived
violet2003

Hi! I personally think that the event is "quite pretty".
The companions are very cute!!!!!!! But they aren't legendary as I had thought...
The outfits are a little chaotic expecially the one found in exploration....
The game mode is very relaxing and pretty.
I hope that Beemoov will make something better.
See you, bye <3

https://tiermaker.com/images/templates/319581556750493.png

#89 02/16/2020 at 07:48

Obsidian Guard
MinervaLily
Soldier of the Guard
MinervaLily

I wondered why I was having trouble finding dice, but coming here I've got some tips. Cheers.

#90 02/16/2020 at 10:46

Obsidian Guard
NoName_NoPower
Young Recruit
NoName_NoPower

Cailin wrote

Has the drope rate been lowered or am I just unlucky all of a sudden? ö___ö

I find the event really nice, it's just that I barely find anything since finishing the board game.

☆☆☆☆☆☆

I also feel it has dropped. Yeserday I didn't find anything, not even food, and today seems like it's going to be the same.

☆☆☆☆☆☆

Goodbye

It's been a pleasure serving in the guard with you all, but it's time for me to leave.
Hope you all have a wonderful time here in the lands of El.

Concept Art Suggestions
My Interactive Adventure: Don't worry, I will find the best treasure...Or not...

#91 02/16/2020 at 11:52

Obsidian Guard
Nifany
Guard in Training
Nifany

First off I really loooved this event. It honestly reminded me why i used to enjoy eldarya so much when I first started playing. I just finished the event yesterday so it took about 3 days with a baby legendary companion. I really hope beemoov follows in this direction.

Oh and for people having trouble finding dice go to exploration by clicking on the dice in the event I don't know if that really affects anything but it seemed to work for me also spam HQ and HQ garden and if you still don't find anything go to the rock it takes longer but still uses the least energy

If only I had this much clothing in real life

#92 02/16/2020 at 12:00

Absynthe Guard
Marlene01
Young Recruit
Marlene01

Thanks for the event i lovee the hair so much!!!♥

https://i.imgur.com/B22CBfF.gif

#93 02/16/2020 at 16:08

Absynthe Guard
PrincessDane
Just Arrived
PrincessDane

what kind of bait do I need to capture the Etheralm?

#94 02/16/2020 at 18:20

Shadow Guard
Maoyui
Sidekick of the Sylphs
Maoyui

PrincessDane wrote

what kind of bait do I need to capture the Etheralm?

The Glass Comb

https://i.imgur.com/RlZjrzW.jpg

#95 02/17/2020 at 04:50

Absynthe Guard
Sophieeee
Just Arrived
Sophieeee

I haven't gotten a single dice yet while exploring! How is this possible? I Cleared my cache and cookies but it didn't work. /static/img/forum/smilies/sad.png

Last edited by Sophieeee (02/17/2020 at 04:54)

#96 02/17/2020 at 05:01

Soldier of the Guard
Arandis

Try General Headquarters (HQ) and its gardens /static/img/forum/smilies/wink.png

https://i.imgur.com/l0nrIZ2.png?1

#97 02/17/2020 at 05:05

Absynthe Guard
Sophieeee
Just Arrived
Sophieeee

Arandis wrote

Try General Headquarters (HQ) and its gardens /static/img/forum/smilies/wink.png

I'm exploring only there /static/img/forum/smilies/neutral.png

#98 02/17/2020 at 05:12

Obsidian Guard
Akantia
Guard in Training
Akantia

Surprisingly I've finished the event and got the exploration outfit.

All in all this wasn't a bad event

#99 02/17/2020 at 06:22

Obsidian Guard
MinervaLily
Soldier of the Guard
MinervaLily

Cleared my catche and cookies, had my companion explore the HQ areas and I still didn't find any more dice. I am still getting this message on the event: "You don't have any more dice rolls left. To continue, go explore to collect more dice rolls or click on "Obtain Dice Rolls"! "

I haven't been able to find a single set of dice rolls on any exploration I've sent my companion out on. Is it a glitch? As I've seen other players having the same problem.

The only ones I had were the ones when I started the event. My companion has been able to find all the components of the event outfit you can find on exploration, which I'm happy about. It's cute.

I've also only seen the event companion once, I have yet to see it again. If in the purchasing dice rolls, maybe if there was the option for one dice roll, part with 10 maana. Then if we wanted the three dice rolls, then I could understand parting with 80 gold pieces.

Last edited by MinervaLily (02/17/2020 at 06:25)

#100 02/17/2020 at 11:41

Shadow Guard
CottonCandy
Unicorn Sidekick
CottonCandy

I decided to wait a few days before I gave my review so I could finish the event and observe the drop rates.

Board Game
The board game is exactly like the ones seen on MCL and it’s very simple, but that doesn’t make it a bad thing. I do think the price of the dice is a bit too hefty 80 gold is too much. While it is very easy to acquire them in exploration, there are plenty of people who stated that they couldn’t find any even when they cleared their cookies/cache so Beemoov should have made it cheaper.

The outfit we get is very beautiful, although once again Beemoov had to make it gold in the shop. I wanted to get another color of the book, but I don’t want to spend my gold cause I’m a hoarder (and I also like to save it up in case I see something I REALLY like in another event).

The extra gifts we get were very generous! Small potions and incubators aren’t exactly cheap. Incubators cost 300 maana and small potions are 30 gold in store or 190 maana from doing the alchemy.

The quiz with the boys wasn’t too bad  either since it’s things you learn from the episodes, unlike MCL events lately where almost all of the questions are impossible since most of them are questions are things that don’t appear in any episodes and you have to do it with a guide or you’ll be spending a lot of AP. So I’m glad Beemoov didn’t pull that here.

Illustration
I personally don’t care for it. I think that the ones from last year were much better and they were absolutely gorgeous.

Alchemy
It’s very generous that Beemoov is allowing us to get the outfits from last year. I think it would have been better if Beemoov could of made it possible to get the Valentine’s outfit from 2016 since only the French server existed at the time. But I’m still very grateful for them bringing it back since there’s a few pieces I want and it’s much cheaper to make by alchemy than buying it in store. The only issues is that the drop rate for the ingredients are very rare and the ingredients were not available in the store until now.

Bank Outfit
It’s nice, although people have been asking for more unique skins so it’s a bit underhanded that Beemoov did that for a bank outfit (similar to how they gave new eyebrows and another skin tone for a bank outfit in MCL when people kept asking for it). Still, I don’t care much for it and other people don’t seem to care much for it so I’m not mad about it.

Cherry Archer Outfit
The outfit is gorgeous and I love the top and the bow and arrow, but the drop rate isn’t that good. Here’s my drop rate;

Note: I explored 16 times everyday with a 330 luck companion.
Day 1: 3 outfit pieces, 9 dice
Day 2: 11 dice
Day 3: 10 dice, 2 outfit pieces, 1 scroll
Day 4: 3 dice, 4 outfit pieces, 2 scrolls
—— Outfit and board completed—-
Day 5: 2 outfit pieces, 3 scrolls
Day 6: 2 outfit pieces, 1 scroll

While it has been only two days since I’ve completed the board/outfit. I feel like the drop rate needs to be better for the archer outfit.

Companions
Both of them are very cute and I really want the one that can be found in exploration, but I haven’t had any luck with the drop rates again. Beemoov also should have mentioned the bait we were supposed to use cause I thought it was going to be a special bait found in exploration, but it turns out it’s just combs that could be found long ago.

Overall this event is a great one. My only complaint is the drop rate, but besides that Beemoov did a really excellent job with this event and I hope it’s lasts for the next ones.

Edit: Completely forgot to talk about the companions.

Last edited by CottonCandy (02/17/2020 at 15:31)

http://78.media.tumblr.com/0a65eebd3afbdde2f0112e22e14133f1/tumblr_opjgm7m6dx1vsjtkfo4_540.gif

Topic closed

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6