Topic closed

Pages : 1 2 3 ... 18

#1 02/13/2019 at 08:02

Light Guard
Eldarya
Oracle
Eldarya

Hello Guardians,

On this beautiful February day, your crush has asked you out to a romantic place, illuminated by the rays of the setting sun.
From February 13 at 8:00 am EST until February 27 at 11:59 pm EST, use your alchemy elements to create an unforgettable outfit. It’s up to you!

https://www.beemoov.com/documents/jpg/2019-02/el-lancementsaintvalentin-5c5d72fcac350.jpg

>> A ROMANTIC MOMENT

You are going to have the chance to show off your talents as an alchemist!
One scroll per boy will be given to you to create an element from each of their outfits. You will need to collect the other scrolls to create the remaining elements. Each boy has their own scroll.

Note from Purriry:
My dear! This time of year is full of love and the romance can only inspire me! If you want, you can collect the variations of the elements you create in my shop!

Valentine’s Day Outfits

Note from Purroy:
Hi! You’re getting into alchemy for the evening that awaits you? You’re going to need a special Valentine’s Day sewing kit. Swing by the shop, I should have just what you need.

>> AN UNFORGETTABLE DATE

Once that you have the talent necessary to create an outfit, you will receive an illustration of the moment spent with your crush. Four illustrations can be obtained.

When you complete the even, a beautiful surprise awaits you.

>> A NEW FRIEND

A new companion has shown the tip of their horn in Perreru’s shop for Valentine’s Day, and may come interrupt your romantic date...

Valentine’s Day Companion

>> TIPS

Remember to  clear your cache and cookies to be sure that the event functions properly.

>> LET THE MAGIC BEGIN!

#2 02/13/2019 at 08:03

Absynthe Guard
Lynne
Just Arrived
Lynne

Edit: I hate the event. Why?

1: What is valentine about those outfits? This is a mix of halloween, spring, winter but no single valentine vibe. (Also I picked Valkyon which is the best outfit obviously...:) )

2: It's related to the alchemy game which is the definition of maana sucking.

3: I can't buy any of the 2018 items, what?

4: Did the math, so one outfit complete costs 1620M if you buy every item needed... By completing the event you have to buy all 4 of them which is 6480M! Excuse me, so much for a free to play game huh...

Last edited by Lynne (02/28/2019 at 15:37)

https://data.whicdn.com/images/254340761/original.gif

#3 02/13/2019 at 08:08

Absynthe Guard
Aquamarina
Young Recruit
Aquamarina

tbh the outfits are pretty ugly, especially the black dress looks unfinished... and i already hate the event format, i dont want to spend so much maana...

#4 02/13/2019 at 08:13

Shadow Guard
MizukiAurora
Just Arrived
MizukiAurora

And if we don't have maana? I only have 250 maana right now.... At this rate I won't finish the event!

#5 02/13/2019 at 08:14

Absynthe Guard
Lavivica
Just Arrived
clarasinging13

Im just wondering, do you have to buy all the objects from the shop or can you find them through exploration?

#6 02/13/2019 at 08:14

Obsidian Guard
DiamondDust
Guard Patrol
DiamondDust

Why exactly did we need to save our companion energy?? Total rip off maana waster with fugly outfits and you still haven't put the old stuff in the store for maana and gc so even more of a rip off...I knew this was gonna be bad the second I saw it was focused on that alchemy game -- which I haven't bothered doing either cause of how much of a rip off it obviously was...nice try making us waste maana so we have to buy more for crappily written episodes but I'm not buying it

https://i.imgur.com/Z56g1QF.png
Tifa forever ❤️ Aerith never

#7 02/13/2019 at 08:15

Obsidian Guard
Catrina
Recruit
Catrina

Darn I knew it would be related to the new mini game T__T.I am terrible with it.
Well I may as well give it a shoot.Can we just randomly find the items on the map?Since I see they are all new event items but no new map.

#8 02/13/2019 at 08:20

Shadow Guard
GuinevereHale
Young Recruit
GuinevereHale

So this event is really related to Alchemy minigame, damn  /static/img/forum/smilies/neutral.png

I really want that companion

http://i.imgur.com/xPoMafe.gif

#9 02/13/2019 at 08:21

Shadow Guard
Sade
Unicorn Sidekick
Sade

I don't like this event, it seems to be too expensive. I may skip this event completely because I rather keep my maanas.

Sadly, neither Eldarya's nor Candy's this year events are good, Candy lags and this just takes everything. I'm disappointed.

#10 02/13/2019 at 08:21

Absynthe Guard
Lynne
Just Arrived
Lynne

Catrina wrote

Darn I knew it would be related to the new mini game T__T.I am terrible with it.
Well I may as well give it a shoot.Can we just randomly find the items on the map?Since I see they are all new event items but no new map.

Everything can be found in the store, which makes me wonder why we should've saved the energy as the told us to do?

#11 02/13/2019 at 08:24

Absynthe Guard
Hisperia
Recruit
Hisperia

Lynne wrote

Catrina wrote

Everything can be found in the store, which makes me wonder why we should've saved the energy as the told us to do?

You can also find items on the map. Randomly I think..

Last edited by Hisperia (02/13/2019 at 08:25)

https://i.imgur.com/TwIFeaa.png
You can call me Auntie ~♥
My Wishlist

#12 02/13/2019 at 08:24

Shadow Guard
Aozumi
Rookie
Aozumi

there's nothing more romantic than a spiky outfit to spice up your relationship

[EDIT]
let me guess...this is Valkyon's outfit, isn't it?

Last edited by Aozumi (02/13/2019 at 08:26)

#13 02/13/2019 at 08:27

Shadow Guard
ȷungkook
Alchemy Apprentice
Guardian

We need the energy to find the outfit scrolls. I think.

I really don't like this event. As others said, it's too expensive.
Just used 150 maana to make those ugly gloves from the first outfit. They are 350 maana in the shop. THEY ARE BARELY VISIBLE.

I appreciate that the 2018 stuff is available for maana but why isn't 2017 too? And WHY DO YOU KEEP REFUSING TO BRING THE 2016 OUTFIT BACK. I need it. People would buy coins for it so I really do not understand you.

I'm overall disappointed.

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/6e/eb/38/6eeb383093fef384b8a0a9739be22e30.jpg

#14 02/13/2019 at 08:27

Obsidian Guard
Minah
Vanquished a Chicken
Minah

Thank you for the event.
While I am not a fan of the alchemy game, I think I might finish at least one entire clothing set with this idea.
At least there is no mini-game this year.

The last set is my favorite. It's very pretty.
The third one is for Minah. It fits her well.

#15 02/13/2019 at 08:28

Absynthe Guard
Lynne
Just Arrived
Lynne

Hisperia wrote

Lynne wrote

Catrina wrote

You can also find items on the map. Randomly I think..

I really hope so... This will be one expensive joke if not

#16 02/13/2019 at 08:28

Obsidian Guard
Larjus
Moderoija
Larjus

So there's not even an option to get the outfits without spending maana? Creating items costs maana. And can we find everything needed during explorations?

I'm not a fan of this event /static/img/forum/smilies/hmm.png The clothes and hair look pretty nice in general, and oh god, the companion is adorable, but I don't like the way we have to get everything. Even the last year's difficult minigame was more fun.

Last edited by Larjus (02/13/2019 at 08:29)

https://c1.staticflickr.com/1/685/31465552994_5cc23c60a2_o.png

#17 02/13/2019 at 08:30

Absynthe Guard
Ireen
Young Recruit
Ireen

The first three are not my taste but whoa that last one. So pretty *_*
Also, whoever put that timer telling us when the event ends, srsly bless you.

#18 02/13/2019 at 08:31

Shadow Guard
Aozumi
Rookie
Aozumi

so...I'm guessing this is probably a bug, but I bought the eyes and the head piece of leiftan outfit (the next piece that was required was the cape)

and somehow  when I re-opened the event page, it was asking me for leiftan event eyes -again-

??

Last edited by Aozumi (02/13/2019 at 08:32)

#19 02/13/2019 at 08:32

Shadow Guard
Asphodèle
Just Arrived
AsukaKaze

pfff yeah... whatever.

#20 02/13/2019 at 08:32

Shadow Guard
Setsuka
Young Recruit
Setsuka

Ew. This is disgusting. Where's the fun in that?

You get & can find scrolls that's okay
but to craft them you need several items from the shop ranging from 10-150Maana per iteam so not okay[/b]

and then some more Maana to craft them.

WHERE IS THE GAME IN THAT? The Alchemy Game is to begin with a flawed game because it does not only use up Maana when crafting but requires you to buy stuff you can't find with Maana making it a big black hole for Maana. And this event is just a Maana Sink.

#21 02/13/2019 at 08:36

Absynthe Guard
Lynne
Just Arrived
Lynne

Aozumi wrote

there's nothing more romantic than a spiky outfit to spice up your relationship

[EDIT]
let me guess...this is Valkyon's outfit, isn't it?

Lol xD Yeah it is, sadly... It's really ugly

#22 02/13/2019 at 08:38

Shadow Guard
Medeia
Just Arrived
Medeia

My game broke and now I'm stuck on just creating eyes for Leiftan's outfit over and over because I said I'm friendzoning him. #thanksleiftan

#23 02/13/2019 at 08:39

Obsidian Guard
Lyrana
Just Arrived
Lyrana

Aozumi wrote

so...I'm guessing this is probably a bug, but I bought the eyes and the head piece of leiftan outfit (the next piece that was required was the cape)

and somehow  when I re-opened the event page, it was asking me for leiftan event eyes -again-

??

That just happened to me to =(

#24 02/13/2019 at 08:42

Obsidian Guard
DiamondDust
Guard Patrol
DiamondDust

According to the info in the help icon on the event page the thing ppl are looking for on the map is the scrolls...the other stuff is bought in the alchemy store...

I'd like to add that by being given the first scroll I literally only saved 90 maana off the store price and if I hadn't been given that scroll then it would've cost 10 maana OVER the store price so I doubt using the alchemy lab will save anyone that much compared to the prices in the store and you don't have to get stuck collecting a whole outfit with one person if you only want bits and pieces

NOPE SORRY...Badly worded help page from buttmoov again...all the ingredients apart from the dyes are on the map

Last edited by DiamondDust (02/13/2019 at 08:45)

https://i.imgur.com/Z56g1QF.png
Tifa forever ❤️ Aerith never

#25 02/13/2019 at 08:43

Obsidian Guard
Hatori
Young Recruit
Hatori

Oh great I'm supposed to spend tons of Maana for a dress that looks uncomfortable and ... honestly won't it hurt sitting down in that? Is it made of sugar? Will it melt if it rains?

150 Maana for spiky gloves I don't really want... ugh

Edit:

Actually I just found "Pink Fabric" on the map so some of the stuff may be findable... but it's still messy, expensive and not a fun event.

Last edited by Hatori (02/13/2019 at 08:45)

Topic closed

Pages : 1 2 3 ... 18