Forum

Topic closed

Pages : 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18

#101 02/13/2019 at 17:15

Obsidian Guard
VictoriaTaylor
Young Recruit
VictoriaTaylor

I am not a big fan of using the Alchemy game for this event. You will have to use up so much maana and I don't have that much because I have been trying to get through the episodes. Plus it is just not very fun.

On a positive note, I like most of the outfits and the companion is adorable. I just wish past event companions were available in the shop. I think the idea of a date night with the guy of your choice at the end is cute.

#102 02/13/2019 at 17:55

Light Guard
Eleyon
Moderator & Leader of the XMen
Okumara

Well according to a few people on tumblr you have to buy the pet in the shop, its not free this year. COLOR ME SURPRISED, really messing up Bugmoov.

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/786681519594536972/1010406187449188463/bha.png

#103 02/13/2019 at 18:00

Shadow Guard
Bunnix
Soldier of the Guard
Bunnix

https://i.pinimg.com/170x/97/35/9e/97359e9970b5cfbaeda372786ad2241d--fox-tattoos-fox-art.jpg

Even in the depths of the ocean, some light always pierces through

....guess I'm not getting that companion cause I DEFINITELY don't have enough maanas for that alchemy game. Don't like how they made this event tbh

Maybe...just maybe, the light can reach even the bottom of a dark ocean

https://i.imgur.com/H90NLzm.png?1

Last edited by Bunnix (02/13/2019 at 18:24)

https://66.media.tumblr.com/5571b85d34ecf92cbc72e29216ed73be/tumblr_pn8q9eNpeD1v6iz90o1_500.gif

#104 02/13/2019 at 18:19

Shadow Guard
KwahKwah
Just Arrived
KwahKwah

Lol first MCL, now Eldarya? Great. Beemoov really knows how to drop the ball in more than one game universe!

This "event" is so expensive, most people won't even be able to make a single outfit. I like the concept of the alchemy game in general, but they should be more reasonable about how much maana everything costs as well as how much maana you have to put in to even make the outfit pieces. That goes for the regular game and this event.

#105 02/13/2019 at 19:30

Shadow Guard
Hist0ria
Young Recruit
Hist0ria

So I'll need loads of maana to complete one outfit... so much for having fun... I'll pass on this one, maybe get a few items but das it.  /static/img/forum/smilies/roll.png

https://zupimages.net/up/19/08/fhec.gif

#106 02/13/2019 at 19:32

Shadow Guard
Queen-Arianni
Guard Patrol
Arianni

Do not waste your maana in the shop!
All ingredients (except for dyes) can be found on the map!!!

#107 02/13/2019 at 19:37

Shadow Guard
Aozumi
Rookie
Aozumi

ok so I'm finally done with Leiftan's date and got the CG...that's it

like, I genuinly can't afford the rest, not even if I were to spend real money on it /static/img/forum/smilies/hmm.png

lol, I only have 5 maana left, and lost 50GC because every answer I got was wrong (is it just me or the erika with the "good answer" is just mean or only knows how to complain? literally, at some point Leiftan asked her if the place was nice and the only option were: a) she is too cold b) she says no because the fishes in the river were tickling her way too much or c) she had mixed feelings. Or when he caressed her cheek andthe answers were a) his hands are too cold b) her yelling something like "what are you doing??" or c) OUCH. And I'm like????¿¿¿¿ where is the romance lmao, where is my sugary filled fluff romance lol. Am I missing something here? I thought this was a valentine event)

#108 02/13/2019 at 20:05

Obsidian Guard
Valaena
Guard in Training
Valaena

The alchemy is just so annoying. It's just a waste of time. Better off buying mad expensive stuff from the store. This event sucks.

#109 02/13/2019 at 20:18

Absynthe Guard
Koizumi
Guard in Training
Koizumi

Honestly not even surprised anymore.

https://data.whicdn.com/images/337008121/original.gif

#110 02/13/2019 at 20:33

Obsidian Guard
VisceraNight
Young Recruit
VisceraNight

I thought they couldn't possibly make an event worse than last year's Valentine event, but...... yeah. This is horrible.

o,..,o am snek. hiss.

#111 02/13/2019 at 20:40

Shadow Guard
Lullaby
Rookie
Lullaby

Oh boy...I'm not even surprised at this point, but I am SO let down. And I thought last years terrible minigame was bad. This? This is disastrous.

1. Really? Making us spend maana on this? At least in the past spending money on the events was optional, but now they're forcing us. Real nice, guys.

2. The outfits are hideous. Something seems off about Nevra's, but I do like Lolita so it's tempting to get in a different color, except...oh wait! We have to get it in the original color first and then spend MORE money if we want alt colorings. Seriously, I might find some of these looks passable if I could change the color, but apparently I can't do that. I'm not just a walking wallet. Screw you, beemoov. Also, Valkyon's outfit is unforgivable.

3. Outfits again. Even if they weren't ugly as hell, just WHAT part of these are Valentine's themed exactly? Nevra and Ezarel's SORT OF work with the flowers, I GUESS. But the coloring for Ezarel makes it look more Easter themed honestly. And the Valkyon outfit just looks like it was crapped out and Leiftan's is okay, just boring, but it's definitely not Valentine's themed. What's even the point?

4. The site has been down all day, making it even more impossible to even get the pieces necessary from exploration. So thanks for nothing beemoov.

Seriously, this event is GARBAGE. I don't even WANT the outfits and it's not worth the maana. I DO want the hairs, except I have to finish every outfit before moving on to the next boy and I'm fairly certain the hair is last anyway. So there is really nothing redeemable about this trash event.

https://68.media.tumblr.com/96564235e4d3641ea599c6bb6010db8d/tumblr_ojhuvnAG5j1s2kojso1_540.png

#112 02/13/2019 at 20:49

Shadow Guard
Aozumi
Rookie
Aozumi

Lullaby wrote

(...)

2. The outfits are hideous. Something seems off about Nevra's, but I do like Lolita so it's tempting to get in a different color, except...oh wait! We have to get it in the original color first and then spend MORE money if we want alt colorings. Seriously, I might find some of these looks passable if I could change the color, but apparently I can't do that. I'm not just a walking wallet. Screw you, beemoov. Also, Valkyon's outfit is unforgivable.

(...)

pretty sure you can pass the mission with any color of the outfit you choose, it doesn't need to be the "one"

#113 02/13/2019 at 20:52

Shadow Guard
Queen-Arianni
Guard Patrol
Arianni

Lullaby wrote

We have to get it in the original color first and then spend MORE money if we want alt colorings. Seriously, I might find some of these looks passable if I could change the color, but apparently I can't do that.

You are allowed to choose the color of each piece you receive from each boy.
It doesn't have to be the ones pictured, not even the eyes or hair color.

If you are having issues selecting your preferred color, email Beemoov directly by using the link below:

support@beemoov.com

Last edited by Arianni (02/13/2019 at 20:55)

#114 02/13/2019 at 21:37

Absynthe Guard
Jewel
Recruit
Jewel

Thank you for the event, team! I, for one, like the event, even if it does take some maana! In my opinion, it makes sense to spend resources in order to get something. (Not that it should be outrageous or anything for a holiday event...) But I like the outfits for the most part and that companion looks so adorable!

Happy Valentine's day!

#115 02/13/2019 at 21:51

Shadow Guard
Ieyasu
Vanquised the Boobrie
Ieyasu

The only outfits that I really love are Leiftain's and Ezarel's.
I doubt I'll able to complete the event let alone one outfit because of my companion's poor luck of finding the ingredients.

I saved up my GCs to buy some of the pieces I missed last year. It's upsetting that only items that player's unlocked last year are available this year in the shop.

Disappointed but not surprised.

https://64.media.tumblr.com/70f9049f03a221b3e47a53f9a1afa6f0/336e141fec56c4dc-82/s400x600/f538d82d2e7f875e6ea43bfe106869eaadc2f99f.gifvhttps://64.media.tumblr.com/3366a6ef7c84a4a2d644d5dfc797a8c9/336e141fec56c4dc-11/s400x600/a05a6590e4c11ae499b72a27e02a7f675efc0f8c.gifvhttps://64.media.tumblr.com/1ceb4320993c7888e7bf1f00afe1b1c8/336e141fec56c4dc-44/s400x600/657d203293286e5b687eaf1a0ec9104b18983b9d.gifv

#116 02/13/2019 at 21:52

Absynthe Guard
Shaysidesh
Recruit
Shaysidesh

Faybaby wrote

https://i.imgur.com/zekVOfb.png
This is what you get at the end of the Event. Basicly in the message, they tell you to check out the companion in the Shop so I doubt it's a bug... Though hopefully I'm wrong and magically the companion shows up either cause it was actually a bug or the players basicly threw out their windows with bricks for this cashgrab act.

They had many options to earn cash by making older items GC only, introducing the 2016's Valentine's Day special outfit or bringing back all previous companions (including Valuret) for GC. But they really have to remove all the fun from events (even MCL one looks decent compared to this one).

I really wanted to get this companion, both here and on the Spanish server; but I find outrageous the fact that the only way to get it is buying it with GC at Purreru's, while in all the previous events it was free by completing the event. Maybe they had supposed not many people would finish it because of the Alchemy mini-game, and decided to put the companion in the shop since the beginning? /static/img/forum/smilies/hmm.png

Plus, if we want one or all the outfits we are forced to spend manaas on them, this has never happened. It's because of the new unsuccessful mini-game. And the ''Romantic Clearing'' setting, we have to achieve the four dates in time to win it? This was the type of thing which makes sense selling it by GC or a lot of manaas, not the unicorn companion!!

So disappointed.

https://i.ibb.co/Wv9SCRR/Captura-de-pantalla-218.png

#117 02/13/2019 at 22:07

Shadow Guard
GigaGalaxy
Just Arrived
GigaGalaxy

Can you imagine passing a shopping list off as a "mini-game"? oh wait...

groceries = game !? Yeah no

Just because we spend mana doesn't mean we enjoy the product,FYI. So how is this fun, where's the game? The answer is we don't know and clearly, neither do the developers...

#118 02/13/2019 at 22:15

Absynthe Guard
Selenaeth
Just Arrived
Selenaeth

Lullaby wrote

Oh boy...I'm not even surprised at this point, but I am SO let down. And I thought last years terrible minigame was bad. This? This is disastrous.

1. Really? Making us spend maana on this? At least in the past spending money on the events was optional, but now they're forcing us. Real nice, guys.

3. Outfits again. Even if they weren't ugly as hell, just WHAT part of these are Valentine's themed exactly? Nevra and Ezarel's SORT OF work with the flowers, I GUESS. But the coloring for Ezarel makes it look more Easter themed honestly. And the Valkyon outfit just looks like it was crapped out and Leiftan's is okay, just boring, but it's definitely not Valentine's themed. What's even the point?

4. The site has been down all day, making it even more impossible to even get the pieces necessary from exploration. So thanks for nothing beemoov.

Seriously, this event is GARBAGE. I don't even WANT the outfits and it's not worth the maana. I DO want the hairs, except I have to finish every outfit before moving on to the next boy and I'm fairly certain the hair is last anyway. So there is really nothing redeemable about this trash event.

I feel the sabe way about everything... Why we have to spend ridiculous amount of manaa to get this horribles outfits, SPECIALLY Valkyon's? =_=... Come on, Beemoov... You gave us beautiful outfits before, why are you doing this? =/... I'm so pissed off, I've never posted at this forum before, but this is outrageous.

And since when companions are only avialable at the shop?, what about new players who just started the game, and obviously don't have enough manaa or GC to finish this event? >_>!!

Last edited by Selenaeth (02/13/2019 at 22:17)

#119 02/13/2019 at 22:16

Shadow Guard
JordanBvb
Young Recruit
JordanBvb

Huh... I'm very disappointed if I'm going to be honest. The outfits are... ugly. And way to expensive. I think I'm just going to skip this event. Doesn't seem fun at all.

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/robloxpokemonbrickbronze/images/8/8a/Wingull_XY.gif/revision/latest?cb=20160101122347

#120 02/13/2019 at 22:21

Shadow Guard
IvyHearts
The Answer to Everything
IvyHearts

Lost on the alchemy but how do I get the companion ? If anyone knows message me by inbox please

#121 02/13/2019 at 22:28

Obsidian Guard
YuzuKizumi
Recruit
YuzuKizumi

IvyHearts wrote

Lost on the alchemy but how do I get the companion ? If anyone knows message me by inbox please

You have to buy it with gold coins in the shop. That's the only way to obtain it this time  /static/img/forum/smilies/hmm.png  /static/img/forum/smilies/hmm.png

#122 02/13/2019 at 23:01

Shadow Guard
Sakura817
Just Arrived
Sakura817

I was really excited for this event but then disappointed because the amount of maana that we have to spend is ridiculous.

Last edited by Sakura817 (02/13/2019 at 23:02)

#123 02/13/2019 at 23:16

Absynthe Guard
Icebaby
Just Arrived
Icebaby

I have a question, the new companion can only be obtained with gold coins or it's just a bug and we can obtain it with maana later? /static/img/forum/smilies/hmm.png

https://68.media.tumblr.com/dd21d4f7989fb9a9dc92b51fd29f6dab/tumblr_oklkgxiWM41u94j5lo1_500.gif

W E  A R E  O N E

#124 02/13/2019 at 23:32

Shadow Guard
Raine
Rookie
Raine

Icebaby wrote

I have a question, the new companion can only be obtained with gold coins or it's just a bug and we can obtain it with maana later? /static/img/forum/smilies/hmm.png

Like it needs to be asked. You buy it. You don't think BadMoov is going to let anyone get something good for nothing, do you? Not anymore. Even if it looks nice, it's probably going to be garbage with little energy and luck. You shouldn't waste anything on it.

Edit: Uh, that kind of sounded like I was snapping at you, sorry about that.

Last edited by Raine (02/13/2019 at 23:34)

For an awesome band and comic check out September Mourning! New graphic novel now available!

https://i.ibb.co/9WsjCmg/September-mourning.jpg

#125 02/13/2019 at 23:55

Absynthe Guard
therealslayz
Recruit
therealslayz

I don't know if it's been asked but I don't really feel like spending an hour searching through the entire thread to see. I'm assuming not, but if we purchase the items from the store and create the whole outfit, do we still get the prizes for the event or do we have to make everything with alchemy in order to progress?

Also, honestly, I don't think this is so bad. It's a mostly free to play game, but some of you need to realize that they're a business and businesses need to make money. I hate what they did to MCL, that's definitely something to be frustrated about, but this? It's an event. It isn't a required thing to progress through the story. Why sit and rant about it when you can just.. save your energy and go about your day?

It's okay, ya'll. Remember that a business needs to keep going somehow or else we get absolutely nothing.

Topic closed

Pages : 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18