Forum

Topic closed

Pages : 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18

#176 02/14/2019 at 15:45

Shadow Guard
Adelinee
Just Arrived
Adelinee

What's wrong with Beemoov making this events like this on Mcl and Eldarya? They are worst I've ever seen.

Adel

#177 02/14/2019 at 15:47

Obsidian Guard
Fujino
Guard in Training
Fujino

Dracgona wrote

Fujino wrote

Second day of the event and I still haven't found the pink sewing kit and the pink ball of string...
I don't no if there's a bug or it's because I'm unlucky to find them.  /static/img/forum/smilies/hmm.png

I have extra of stuff I don't need because I refuse to complete the event and I just want to sell it for someone else to get cheaper than in the shop and I can't even do that.

That's really sweet from you  /static/img/forum/smilies/smile.png I wanted to sell too because I'm always getting shadow guard scrolls at explorations and I want the obsidian scroll. I wish I could help someone who needs the shadow scroll...

#178 02/14/2019 at 15:48

Shadow Guard
Chite
Unicorn Sidekick
Chite

I remember last year's valentine event. It was a few weeks after I joined, and it was the event that made me prideful in joining Eldarya. The outfits ranged from elegant to powerful, and I found the mini games entertaining.

It's quite unfortunate for this event not to have any mini games. While some, over the year, may have been laggy or hard to beat, they were still challenges that I was motivated to participate in. The alchemy game sounds interesting if done by the user's own pace. Rushing to create items seems to be a bit uncomfortable for those who do not have the original manaa base to support the requirements to receive an outfit.

However, there are some positive aspects as well, since there can be no darkness without light. First of all, thank you to Beemoov for giving us an event in the first place. It's always a pleasure to have these celebrations and it helps make the game more enjoyable. Secondly, thank you for giving us chances at multiple outfits. I realize there have been remarks on their looks, but I just want to appreciate that Beemoov actually spent time to make more than just one outfit for us to win, even if they might not suit some players taste. I, personally, very much like the flower one, since it has a gentle aura.

Overall, I would just like to thank Beemoov for creating this game and keeping it up all this time. /static/img/forum/smilies/smile.png

https://66.media.tumblr.com/9c94a0c7e787ce95807b222b47d1dc39/tumblr_np0ihqymXt1rbk7nlo1_400.gif

#179 02/14/2019 at 16:20

Shadow Guard
KonyuujiDono
Sidekick of the Sylphs
KonyuujiDono

Everyone is commenting about this topic, and I want to give my opnion (or whatever I have to say about this) too

About not getting anything in the exploration, I knowwww(?) It's so annoying, but I figured out that you need to clean the cache of the server. After I did in my pc, my companion started to bring me things (things that actually I didnĀ“t need, but at least it came back with event stuff)

About my opinion of the event, I agree with @Chite.
Actually, I liked the outfits, and I feel how beemov it's trying to make it enjoyable for us, BUT at the same time, I feel how they want us to use our money.

DiamondDust wrote

BUTTMOOV

https://64.media.tumblr.com/8e33c169aea6e5d336836c59db163cd0/a7922d58b70f51a8-02/s1280x1920/53ae0a70b1fefe606c603ea9b99f6d5c5e3351ad.pnj

#180 02/14/2019 at 16:46

Shadow Guard
Dracgona
Young Recruit
Dracgona

Fujino wrote

That's really sweet from you  /static/img/forum/smilies/smile.png I wanted to sell too because I'm always getting shadow guard scrolls at explorations and I want the obsidian scroll. I wish I could help someone who needs the shadow scroll...

I've got one scroll from the shadow guard because I accidentally bought one too many and now I have some other stuff I know I'm not using. It's just such a major shame we can't put them in the market to help someone. Especially new players that might not be able to get them without paying for them in the shops.
Just another flaw in the system I guess.

#181 02/14/2019 at 17:24

Shadow Guard
Kataleynn
Recruit
Kataleynn

What's really unfortunate about this event is that we essentially have to buy everything, whether it be the alchemy ingredients or buying directly from the shop because the alchemy game is only fun if you take it one step at a time. Unless you get lucky in exploration, you might get to save a little bit of maana. Otherwise we're just... spending maana.

I don't want to lose all the maana I've been saving to do the next episode. It would be better if they had modified the alchemy game to be more of a game for this event.

I'm a little disappointed. But at least that's something we all share.

https://i.imgur.com/EUcC5zi.jpg

#182 02/14/2019 at 17:32

Shadow Guard
Tirgatao
Just Arrived
Tirgatao

Help! I accidently clicked on "Pay with Gold Coins" instead of "Wait until Tomorrow" after I clicked on the wrong answer for the event date. What do I do now? Do I wait until the next day at the same time? Please respone with the answer! /static/img/forum/smilies/sad.png

#183 02/14/2019 at 17:44

Absynthe Guard
Lynne
Just Arrived
Lynne

SilverLilidera wrote

Lynne wrote

Is anyone else not getting anything after exploring?

I'm on my 5th round an he's already come back with nothing 4x...

Your certainly not the only one. I've sent my companion out exploring 13 times and I've only found one thing.

I haven't even created the first item from my first outfit yet, and I don't feel like I should have to spend maana on every single item, since we were told that we could find items from exploring. I've given up hope on completing 1 outfit/route, let alone this entire event. Also people have been having getting onto the servers...

This event has just been one big, messy disappointment.
/static/img/forum/smilies/sad.png

EDIT: It's now been 14 times and still only one item found...

Pffff I'm smelling something fishy is just going on, did they adjust the droprate of the event items or something just so we would still fall for it and buy them in the shop, I'm honestly baffled how they just keep up with the ignoring your costumers feedback

https://data.whicdn.com/images/254340761/original.gif

#184 02/14/2019 at 17:48

Obsidian Guard
Sen
Young Recruit
Sen

Tirgatao wrote

Help! I accidently clicked on "Pay with Gold Coins" instead of "Wait until Tomorrow" after I clicked on the wrong answer for the event date. What do I do now? Do I wait until the next day at the same time? Please respone with the answer! /static/img/forum/smilies/sad.png

If you didn't pay with gold then I'm pretty sure you're just going to have to wait until tomorrow to try again. I haven't gotten to a date dialogue yet but that seems like the most logical answer ^^

About the time question - The US server considers 12:00 am EST to be a new day so I dont think you'll have to wait until the exact time you pressed the wrong dialogue to try again

#185 02/14/2019 at 18:24

Shadow Guard
Loren
Unicorn Sidekick
Loren

DiamondDust wrote

I was gonna go for the bg but after learning the dialogues during the dates support CHEATING on Elda's bf I changed my mind

Wait. Seriously?
wth?

Honestly, I can't really say I'm surprised with the way they've been handling everything.

----------

Putting aside their low moral standards,

Now that I can actually log on for a while, my companion hasn't brought me a single thing that I need to craft.
Not to mention they aren't available in the user market? And the prices in shop are pretty darn expensive.
I can't get the stupid Shadow Guard scroll anywhere and I'm not about to drop 100 maana on it.

I usually really enjoy the events.
But, this sucks really bad.
And I wish I were surprised.
But I've lost all faith in beemoov.
It was only a matter of time.

#186 02/14/2019 at 19:39

Shadow Guard
Odelle
Just Arrived
Odelle

I'm here to review the event as a non-paying user
Although not necessary, I'll give some context about myself: I was with Eldarya ever since the game was launched, not on the English server, but launched into existence. I even tried to sign up for the French beta back in the day but had no luck. When it opened to the public, I made and account on the French server. It's safe to say if I gotten through most, if not all, of the events there have been on this game, so I'll compare.

The Site
I missed the first day so I don't know how the event was when it launched; very slow and buggy I imagine. To be expected, but the French site (and the Spanish, so I hear) are having ridiculously low responsiveness. 

The Exploration
The idea that we have to find items in exploration is not new and has been used in previous events, but on this one it just seems to fail. We are all either extremely unlucky or your drop rates are abnormally low, since many users have complained of having little to no luck on finding the items necessary for crafting.
On the exploration based events (Halloween and Christmas) we send our familiar exploring until they find pieces of the actual outfit, rather than necessary items to craft a single outfit piece.
I would've have liked if this event had little daily missions we could do (like hunting for symbols on pages of the site or answering a short quizz, or other fun and simple mini-game... like baking!) to get crafting pieces; it would make it less frustrating for the players.
Some users haven't even found the necessary ingredients to craft the first item from the first outfit they chose, and that sure doesn't encourage them to continue trying.
If it keeps going like this, it's possible that some players who put daily work into the event (that is, sent their familiar exploring every day) might not even be able to complete and outfit without buying the ingredients directly.

The Illustrations
I decided to spoil myself and check them out; no complains, they're beautiful, good job on the illustrating team because they're event better than previous years. Definitely a plus here!

The Outfits
I was confused.
Valkyon's outfit seems completely out of context for the event's theme. I believe you could have kept the "warrior" theme and still have it remind the players of St Valentine's.
I look at Valkyon's outfit for this year and never in a thousand years I'd consider it a good outfit choice for a date unless he takes us out to slay goblins with him.
The outfit looks like something that belongs in the Christmas event, what with all the "Ice Warrior" theme. I really don't know how his outfit came into being but I would like to know why that choice. Even if it's canon (or not) that Valkyon likes warrior-type girls I don't think it's practical to push that at all times. Does he only feel turned on by girls wearing ice armour? Previous Valentine's event suggest no, canon episodes suggest no (as far as I recall, there hasn't been a single episode where our character wears an armour, but I fear for that day and Valkyon's reaction).
I'm not very keen on criticising what looks or doesn't look "Valentine-y" but I think his outfit falls out of range.
The other outfits though are pretty and stay within the theme, being different enough that we can distinguish them from each other.

The Familiar
It's super cute and I love it to bits, but I don't understand why it's only for sale on the shop for Gold Pieces. If I recall correctly, this is the first event ever that has a familiar that is exclusive to paying users, and that saddens me. I was motivated to drop a couple coins here and there to finish the outfits so I could get all the outfits and then the familiar as a reward for completing them all (as it has been custom for the past years) but knowing now that not even that is possible takes away all my will to play the event.
What's the point on playing if I'll end up having to buy the outfits either way.

It's also very strange that we don't get the opportunity to work on many outfits at the same time, as previous events have allowed us to do that.

In general, I'd say this event is poorly executed when we compared to the other events that have happened on this site, that offered the right amount of challenge but weren't impossible to complete.

EDIT: corrected typos

Last edited by Odelle (02/14/2019 at 21:35)

#187 02/14/2019 at 20:38

Shadow Guard
Esmarias
Soldier of the Guard
Esmarias

Hey, so... if anyone has managed to get to the 'Date' part with the guys (ESPECIALLY Leiftan's), would that someone please compile the right answers and post them somewhere? Or IM me? Please? I don't want to have to wait half a week to finish my dates because I keep getting the wrong answers, and I can't start on my next outfit until I finish an ongoing date first.

Also: What Is With These Answers!? Someone else asked before me: "Where is my fluff!?"

#188 02/14/2019 at 21:31

Shadow Guard
Odelle
Just Arrived
Odelle

Esmarias wrote

Hey, so... if anyone has managed to get to the 'Date' part with the guys (ESPECIALLY Leiftan's), would that someone please compile the right answers and post them somewhere? Or IM me? Please? I don't want to have to wait half a week to finish my dates because I keep getting the wrong answers, and I can't start on my next outfit until I finish an ongoing date first.

Also: What Is With These Answers!? Someone else asked before me: "Where is my fluff!?"

Tumblr may have the answers you are looking for
but you're probably going to be spoiled if you look through the tag  /static/img/forum/smilies/sad.png

#189 02/14/2019 at 21:51

Recruit
Ruiboolai

I had 1200-1300 Maana during this event; it's only been day 3 and I've spent it all buying ingredients and scrolls.
The scrolls I can barely get during explorations already; to make matters worse, I can't buy any of the ingredients from the market so I'm draining all my Maana.
Honestly, the concept is cool I guess, but GOD the maana draining takes the fun out of it all

#190 02/14/2019 at 22:22

Shadow Guard
Aozumi
Rookie
Aozumi

Esmarias wrote

(...)

I'm glad I'm not the only one that feels that way /static/img/forum/smilies/sad.png

this just doesn't feel like something made for valentine

at this point it just feels like some sort of anticipated april fool's event... (that's how much of a joke everything seems)

#191 02/14/2019 at 22:47

Shadow Guard
brokenendings
Just Arrived
brokenendings

anyone know why the 2018 valentine's day clothes aren't in the shop?

#192 02/14/2019 at 22:52

Shadow Guard
Queen-Arianni
Guard Patrol
Arianni

brokenendings wrote

anyone know why the 2018 valentine's day clothes aren't in the shop?

They are.. I heard that only what you were able to unlock last year show up in the shop. But if you unlocked them all and it still doesn't show up, I'd report it in:

[EVENT] Valentine's Day 2019

#193 02/14/2019 at 23:04

Obsidian Guard
AriaVampri
Recruit
AriaVampri

This may have been already asked but since the event started my computer has been ultra laggy...can you find the coloring (dye) in exploration or do we just purchase it from the shop?

#194 02/15/2019 at 00:06

Shadow Guard
Dracgona
Young Recruit
Dracgona

AriaVampri wrote

This may have been already asked but since the event started my computer has been ultra laggy...can you find the coloring (dye) in exploration or do we just purchase it from the shop?

From what I've heard from other players no one has been able to find it by exploring. I'm pretty sure you have to buy the dyes.
I could totally be wrong though, personally I've barely found anything but some scrolls and pink fabric through exploration.

#195 02/15/2019 at 00:07

Rookie
Illumiele

What the... with this dialogues. I'm waiting on yesterday about reset dialogues and I'm stuck. I must pay Gold or this is another stupid bug? Yeah bugmuf, great event. I'm soooo angry ://///

https://preview.ibb.co/k72owy/Illumiele1.jpg

#196 02/15/2019 at 00:33

Shadow Guard
Vorona
Soldier of the Guard
Vorona

Illumiele wrote

What the... with this dialogues. I'm waiting on yesterday about reset dialogues and I'm stuck. I must pay Gold or this is another stupid bug? Yeah bugmuf, great event. I'm soooo angry /static/img/forum/smilies/hmm.png////

@Illimiele, your dialogues won't reset, the dialogues don't matter unless you're at the date part, you have to make stuff first. find the items during exploring.

This event really sucks, in unclear whether or not the items appear randomly during exploring or are in a certain are, it's way too hard to find them, it's really made just to make money...

Last edited by Vorona (02/15/2019 at 00:34)

https://dragcave.net/image/W32a0.gif https://dragcave.net/image/yrMa9.gif https://dragcave.net/image/NFTFi.gif

#197 02/15/2019 at 00:44

Rookie
Illumiele

Vorona wrote

@Illimiele, your dialogues won't reset, the dialogues don't matter unless you're at the date part, you have to make stuff first. find the items during exploring.

I've got all itmes and all Leiftan's outfit, and I'm at the date part with him. So, I don't go back my choice? I must pay? But what if this choice is a mistake (I played on phone so...)?

Last edited by Illumiele (02/15/2019 at 01:02)

https://preview.ibb.co/k72owy/Illumiele1.jpg

#198 02/15/2019 at 01:23

Shadow Guard
PrincessLelia
Just Arrived
PrincessLelia

Hello everyone,

normally I'm not someone who comments on the forum. But this time I'm really upset with this event so I feel like I have to... (I'm not English, so I hope I don't make to many typos) I read that the companion is for gold only. And not if you finish the event. Is this true?? That would be really upsetting!

Also the alchemy game is not for me. I think it's tedious and cost to much maana. But I was willing to do it if I could get the companion..  /static/img/forum/smilies/sad.png

#199 02/15/2019 at 02:17

Shadow Guard
Cailin
Rookie
Cailin

So the reason/excuse for not making the companion free is probably because he's animated. I still don't think anything about this event makes any sense really. Paying Maana? even Gold Coins? Not being able to get at least several items for paying that much?
It seems like they wanted to give us "more" (BG, animated companion, all 4 routes, including the new alchemy game, giving us a chance to get the old stuff too and all 4 illustrations and scenes). That is a nice thought BUT why not make this an ADDITION to the usual (if you really, really wanna put it in) and make that GC/Maana affordable. Why make us pay for the event itself which has always been free?

I read some saying we should appreciate even having an event and yes we enjoy events but this is just selling us a product we HAVE TO pay for one way or another..and this is not what an event used to be, so ofc we do not feel too happy about it.

Very glad the site is almost working well again btw /static/img/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

Solely pretty

#200 02/15/2019 at 02:18

Obsidian Guard
Forte
Moderoija
Forte

This is not for me at all. I do like the companion, it's cute as ever, and the angel outfit, but everything else is just bad. Really, really bad. I'm going to skip this.

I'm grim, full of gloom in my dim gothic tomb.

Topic closed

Pages : 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18