Topic closed

Pages : 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 18

#226 02/15/2019 at 12:31

Just Arrived
LucyintheSky18

DiamondDust wrote

Vivian wrote

Illumiele wrote

Try waiting until tomorrow to see if you can continue then.

It's not working like that. I waited and did not working. I must pay as confirmed by beemoov support.

Well that's annoying...
another piss take from buttmoov... You click the wrong choice and that's your tough luck... It's like they're trying to make everyone hate them to validate some self-fulfilling prophecy }X-{

Sigh. I'm not even surprised anymore.

<3 I purple you!

#227 02/15/2019 at 13:04

Just Arrived
SweetHipster

Really too expensive....

And also what is wrong with Valkyon's outfit ? Who really thinks of an ice armor when someone says "Valentine's day" ?
It has nothing to do with love... I'm trying to imagine a date with an ice armor. x)

EDIT:
SilverLilidera
that will sound insane, but no :')

Last edited by SweetHipster (02/15/2019 at 15:54)

#228 02/15/2019 at 13:28

Obsidian Guard
YokoHope
Young Recruit
YokoHope

Now, I don't mind spending real money for past costumes, but my question is this: why can't I purchase the complete outfits? The shop doesn't have in stock every item of last years event. Why??? I know there must be an answer somewhere in the previous pages, but laziness has won over.

And Lord have mercy on Valkyon's outfit design. I believe I understand the context behind it, blacksmithing, I assume, but for Valentine's? Hmm, so many odd thoughts are running through my mind.

Last edited by YokoHope (02/15/2019 at 13:29)

#229 02/15/2019 at 13:35

Absynthe Guard
Cybele
Recruit
Cybele

Dude... This event is terrible.

~Queen only of dust and bones~

#230 02/15/2019 at 13:42

Obsidian Guard
SilverLilidera
Young Recruit
SilverLilidera

SweetHipster wrote

And also what is wrong with Valkyon's outfit ? Who really thinks of an ice armor when someone says "Valentine's day" ?
It has nothing to do with love... I'm trying to imagine a date with an ice armor. x)

Wait... You're telling me that the threat of being punctured by an icicle doesn't scream romance and Valentine's Day to you? I think it's totally romantic when your outfit can cause bodily harm and bloodshed when you're on a date. Isn't... isn't that normal?? I know all my outfits do that...  /static/img/forum/smilies/tongue.png

Last edited by SilverLilidera (02/15/2019 at 14:03)

https://media.giphy.com/media/5YhvndV6Ft1V7MDCkI/giphy.gif

#231 02/15/2019 at 13:44

Shadow Guard
Raine
Rookie
Raine

We can't even sell excess items for alchemy in the market? F***ing typical. Wouldn't want to set up a system the players will benefit from. Otherwise those who don't need the excess items could make maana from the sale, and players who can't find the items they need through exploration (since it's not uncommon for a companion to come back empty handed 7 times in a row) can benefit from players who actually have sympathy and compassion and would sell them for more reasonable amounts.

For an awesome band and comic check out September Mourning! New graphic novel now available!

https://i.ibb.co/9WsjCmg/September-mourning.jpg

#232 02/15/2019 at 13:55

Absynthe Guard
Yerimoto
Unicorn Sidekick
Yerimoto

The event is okayish but Valkyon's outfit is truly terrible and being able to get the companion only for gold is a bad idea.

Last edited by Yerimoto (02/15/2019 at 13:57)

https://photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/56/gd/44685.jpg

#233 02/15/2019 at 13:56

Obsidian Guard
Kendra
Unicorn Sidekick
Kendra

@Raine: I know right?! I would GLADLY sell whatever I could in the market for those who are participating. Free to a good home! /static/img/forum/smilies/lol.png /static/img/forum/smilies/roll.png

#234 02/15/2019 at 14:10

Obsidian Guard
Ysleth
Rookie
Ysleth

I don't like the Alchemy game and this event is even worse.

I don't like it at all.
bad bad idea

#235 02/15/2019 at 15:49

Absynthe Guard
Seerah
Recruit
Seerah

i was willing to give this event a try but..... yea, no..
i chose ezarel's outfit to work on as i really liked the hair and wanted that more then anything else from this event.. but after caving and buying all the items for the first scroll with what little maana i had left, i moved on to the second which i am still on because my companion wont bring me back absynthe scroll ..... i was looking forward to maybe (by some form of luck) completing the event to get the companion.. only to find out that he is gold only and not a reward for the end of the event like EVERY SINGLE OTHER YEAR WE HAVE HAD THIS EVENT .....and honestly speaking i was willing to buy it but then i remembered.. the second the new halloween or christmas events come out the luck will be higher on them o_o and the 10$ i spend to get the new companion will be wasted cause ill never use it again -__- i do still want it though, because its supposed to be animated as someone had previously said.. but geez buttmoov -.- your really not trying to hide your money grubbing ways are you? you could ATLEAST increase drop rate and make stuff like dye, exploration obtainable or you know make the items resellable in market -.-.....

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
                   My Companions:
                 Mystique, Ciralak
                 Scarlet, Rowtsya
               Lamiria, Blobbiathan

#236 02/15/2019 at 16:26

Shadow Guard
Lataryia
Elf Sidekick
Lataryia

Bad things about this Valentines Event:
1- Only Valentines Companion can only be bought with real in life money
2- The Sweetheart Valentines Event outfit, and Chibusa hair, and Valuret Companion that are only available in the French version are not available in this event to all the Eldarya servers
3- This Event is only Maana based
4- This Event has to do with the Alchemy Mini game which i do not like at all
5- Spanish Servers Valentines Event page has not been fixed, and the French servers Valentines Event Page had the same problem and the French version was fixed first- again Beemoov is favoring the French version over the Spanish version of Eldarya

Good things about this Valentines Event:
1- The Valentines event page tells you when the event ends
2- Valentines Event Companion is animated which is nice

https://orig00.deviantart.net/7310/f/2017/041/e/d/wing_l_by_king_lulu_deer-daymb2u.gifI want items in this game, if you have the items i want, you can sell the item(s) to me, here is the link to know what items i want:https://orig00.deviantart.net/ce9f/f/2017/041/7/c/wing_r_by_king_lulu_deer-daymbdh.gif
https://www.eldarya.com/forum/t504,4-market-exploration-wishlists.htm&#p40468

#237 02/15/2019 at 17:19

Shadow Guard
brokenendings
Just Arrived
brokenendings

I contacted beemov about not being able to purchase 2018 valentine's day clothing and they said and i quote "you can buy last year's clothing in the store."
So of course I sent them a reply saying no I can't. It doesn't appear for me. I'm surprised there hasn't been a direct from the game team with the mess between that and the bugs keeping people from participating and the impossibly low drop rates for event items.

I wonder. Without performing any alchemy you could buy every item from this year's event in the shop. It's expensive but you could still buy it without unlocking anything. But I've heard people who unlocked last year's clothing can buy last year's clothing in the store. They must have mixed some code up.
I bet that last year's clothes are supposed to be available to everyone, and that this year's clothes are supposed to not appear until unlocked.

well they sure messed that up.

I hope they fix last year's clothes for those of us who joined after that event so we can buy some of its clothing.

#238 02/15/2019 at 17:50

Shadow Guard
Vivian
Sidekick of the Sylphs
Vivian

brokenendings wrote

I contacted beemov about not being able to purchase 2018 valentine's day clothing and they said and i quote "you can buy last year's clothing in the store."
So of course I sent them a reply saying no I can't. It doesn't appear for me. I'm surprised there hasn't been a direct from the game team with the mess between that and the bugs keeping people from participating and the impossibly low drop rates for event items.

I wonder. Without performing any alchemy you could buy every item from this year's event in the shop. It's expensive but you could still buy it without unlocking anything. But I've heard people who unlocked last year's clothing can buy last year's clothing in the store. They must have mixed some code up.
I bet that last year's clothes are supposed to be available to everyone, and that this year's clothes are supposed to not appear until unlocked.

well they sure messed that up.

I hope they fix last year's clothes for those of us who joined after that event so we can buy some of its clothing.

Report it as a bug in the assistance section, and provide a screenshot of the shops to show that they are not there for you.
They're all there for me, so I can't show that you guys don't have them in the shop.

#239 02/15/2019 at 18:49

Absynthe Guard
stellasky
Unicorn Sidekick
stellasky

You get 50mana per day and it costs way over than that for a single item per day.

Basically, you have very random chance of scoring a random item for just playing the game without paying something and only if you're extremely vigilant like using up every bit of your companion energy.

#240 02/15/2019 at 19:57

Obsidian Guard
Madeline
Young Recruit
Madeline

My poor maana went from 3k to 185 in the span of 48 hours. Feelsbad.

Edit: Might stop after I get Nevra's. The other two aren't that cute outside of the flower crown and wig from Ezarel. Sorry Valk, but that outfit ain't cute at all.

Last edited by Madeline (02/15/2019 at 20:02)

#241 02/15/2019 at 22:08

Obsidian Guard
OhHex
Just Arrived
OhHex

This event is the worst event by far. SO expensive and when I try to purchase materials to do alchemy with it says I have to be a higher level to buy things in the market? Since WHEN????

Edit: I realize I can buy most things in the alchemy shop directly but some ingredients r cheaper in market and I never noticed I had to be a certain level until now.

Interesting  /static/img/forum/smilies/roll.png

Last edited by OhHex (02/15/2019 at 22:14)

#242 02/15/2019 at 22:52

Obsidian Guard
MinervaLily
Soldier of the Guard
MinervaLily

Those outfits look gorgeous, and that companion is seriously cute. Wouldn't have minded if there was a maana price for it as well as some of the garments I saw last night. Although I have been able to get the gloves from the alchemy game.

As some of you can see my avatar is currently sporting them. If that's all I get with this event. I'm cool with that.

I actually thought the scroll that we get from Purrity at the start would cover the whole outfit, from the boy we chose. Not that we would then need individual scrolls for each item. Wouldn't have bothered me if it was the one scroll for that one outfit, but we still had to hunt out the ingredients for the outfits.

That would have been alright. I'll just save my maana for something else, I think. If I don't accumulate enough maana for the event. Then I'll go back to the episode I was episode currently working on, prior to the event.

Is there an illustration with this event or is it just using the alchemy game for our outfits?

Last edited by MinervaLily (02/15/2019 at 22:57)

"It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice." ~ MC Scooter.
https://media.giphy.com/media/3ohzdSRR4Gi1BxNuCI/giphy.gif

#243 02/15/2019 at 23:35

Shadow Guard
AleraValerious
Just Arrived
AleraValerious

HOW THE HECK YOU WORK THE ALCEMY GAME?! IM SO CONFUSED!!!!

#244 02/15/2019 at 23:39

Absynthe Guard
FlightLessOne
Just Arrived
FlightLessOne

Is it just me, or do past valentines day companions seem completely useless during this event?
I have two side accounts, along with this one, and each have different companions at the moment.
Mine is the 2018 christmas companion (Aurorca), another is the mummy cat (Mohmiaû) from 2018 halloween event, and the third is the rose petal wolf (Rowtsya) from last years valentine.
The christmas and halloween companions seem to have a WAY higher drop rate than the valentines.
Think 5:2 ratio.
All of them have around the same luck, so I was just wondering if it's truly a luck based thing, or if event companions just suck with their corresponding event.

Edited for the companions' names because I can't spell to save my life.

Last edited by FlightLessOne (02/15/2019 at 23:46)

#245 02/15/2019 at 23:59

Absynthe Guard
Astiriana
Just Arrived
Astiriana

I don't normally care that much what they do with events but this one is one of the worst events I've seen. No way a free player could attempt that. The hidden item daily checklist event from past years even the minigames were better than forcing their new horrible alchemy game on people but to them, it's probably the best thing in the world.
the first mistakes I made was not looking for who's outfit belong to who so I got stuck with Valkyon's for my first outfit. I never really focus on episodes anymore so I had a lot saved up so I bought everything but silly me bought too much of some ingredients so I didn't have enough mana to finish the second outfit I went for I"m on the last step so I"m sure I"ll be able to finish it within the time at least but I'm not trying for the rest. I'll start saving up again for Easter.

I won't thank them for this event would have preferred no event.

#246 02/16/2019 at 01:42

Shadow Guard
Mimme
Unicorn Sidekick
Mimme

I decided to take part of this conversation. I don't love the event but I don't hate it either - not now when it's finally working. I understand the frustration about using maana but on the other hand I also understand that this game isn't charity - there won't be Beemov-games if those won't profit.

Anyway, shortly:

Pros
- I love the new background! We have got so many free companions in the past years that I don't crave any new ones. This is a nice change.
- It's great that clothing items can be found in the shop right away ( it's easier to choose the right color).
- I like the idea of using alchemy mini game - as long as it won't be the theme of every event.
- Ezarel's and Leiftan's outfits are really beautiful.
- Oh and it's nice that every outfit has only five pieces.

Cons
- The server crashing during the first two or three days (and no extensions?!?). Yesterday was the first day when I was able to play properly.
- Valkyon's outfit is really terrible.
- The fact that we can't sell event's alchemy items. I'm using real money (gold coins) to finish the event quickly so at some point I'm gonna have useless alchemy items in my inventory. It would be really nice to be able to help other players. And there is the price limit so no one can make real profit by selling those items.

Last edited by Mimme (02/16/2019 at 12:29)

“Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle.”
― Lewis Carroll , Alice in Wonderland

#247 02/16/2019 at 03:05

Absynthe Guard
Alumara
Young Recruit
Alumara

Wow! I'm not having any fun with the Valentine's Day event over here either! In fact, I'd say this is worse!

Beemoov managed to make Valentine's Day on both Eldarya and My Candy Love a chore, and one that has little reward. I don't think I've ever been this bummed out with a holiday before since usually one can pull it off better than the other, but this time they're both TRASH!!

I don't post in the Eldarya forums all that often, so if I'm here, I guess it was important to me to say something.

#248 02/16/2019 at 04:40

Shadow Guard
Adella
Just Arrived
Adella

Lataryia wrote

Bad things about this Valentines Event:
1- Only Valentines Companion can only be bought with real in life money
2- The Sweetheart Valentines Event outfit, and Chibusa hair, and Valuret Companion that are only available in the French version are not available in this event to all the Eldarya servers
3- This Event is only Maana based
4- This Event has to do with the Alchemy Mini game which i do not like at all
5- Spanish Servers Valentines Event page has not been fixed, and the French servers Valentines Event Page had the same problem and the French version was fixed first- again Beemoov is favoring the French version over the Spanish version of Eldarya

Good things about this Valentines Event:
1- The Valentines event page tells you when the event ends
2- Valentines Event Companion is animated which is nice

BIG agree

https://66.media.tumblr.com/25a0ba3f76e38c8701451ee92d944398/tumblr_pl4h69pNPW1wj1nn0o2_500.gif

#249 02/16/2019 at 05:31

Absynthe Guard
Yerimoto
Unicorn Sidekick
Yerimoto

I'm confused... are we supposed to be able to find ALL of the Valentine's special ingredients on the map? Because I can't find any ESSENCE OF LOVE and PINK SEWING KIT and they aren't even that expensive so they should be easier to find?

https://photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/56/gd/44685.jpg

#250 02/16/2019 at 05:32

Shadow Guard
Vivian
Sidekick of the Sylphs
Vivian

Yerimoto wrote

I'm confused... are we supposed to be able to find ALL of the Valentine's special ingredients on the map? Because I can't find any ESSENCE OF LOVE and PINK SEWING KIT and they aren't even that expensive so they should be easier to find?

They can all be found on the map.

Topic closed

Pages : 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 18