Forum

Topic closed

Pages : 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14

#251 04/24/2019 at 08:09

Absynthe Guard
BlackPaperMoon
Rookie
BlackPaperMoon

Same here with the hidden eggs. Today they are hidden too well.

Yesterday I found 3 out of 5, today there are none.

#252 04/24/2019 at 08:19

Absynthe Guard
Rhinna
Just Arrived
Rhinna

Two days in a row now there's been no eggs hidden on the site whatsoever. Guess they're now invisible -_-

#253 04/24/2019 at 08:26

Absynthe Guard
Zherriel
Virhebongari
Zherriel

@Ieyasu @YuzuKizumi
I am going to answer to your comments about the bank pricing/value, but then I'll stop as well to stop dragging the conversation off the topic.

I am aware that there are exchange rates of different currencies. I am sorry if my choice of words made my message unclear. I tried to point out that the value itself should be the same, no matter which country or currency is used for the purchase. Thank you for tackling the ambiguity in my previous message.

Quotes and comments here

I'm not sure if I made any more sense now than in my previous message, but I hope so. And to connect this conversation to the actual topic of this thread, I'll just say that the Easter bank outfit will have different cost with different value pricing of the bank purchases, which is not fair.

@Nur yes, I got surprised as well when finding an egg from that placing in my profile today. The egg hunt just got seriously harder, since we have to scroll through the whole pages and look at the top, bottom, sides and everything in between. Oh the lag trying to scroll through pages with multiple images on them. THe egg will always show up a little later than everything else on the page.

#254 04/24/2019 at 08:45

Absynthe Guard
BlackPaperMoon
Rookie
BlackPaperMoon

Found one egg. It was at the very bottom left corner on my companion page.

It had never been there before. None of the events had a hidden items there before.

#255 04/24/2019 at 11:08

Absynthe Guard
Laeyni
Just Arrived
Laeyni

Apparently there are no hidden eggs today. I could find all five all the other days but not one is showing up on any of the pages today. The event was bugging from the beginning but it seems that it gets worse during the event. Very disappointing.

#256 04/24/2019 at 11:18

Obsidian Guard
Ziyana
Just Arrived
Ziyana

It seems that some eggs' hiding spots have changed... Also, I looked around the entire site and found no eggs, but then I checked through  the usual pages a minute later and found all of them even though there were none a minute earlier. /static/img/forum/smilies/hmm.png

#257 04/24/2019 at 11:24

Shadow Guard
kittyLily
Just Arrived
kittyLily

So I couldn't find any eggs for the past few days until someone mentioned the privacy policy. I was thinking " why not take a look?" I then noticed... In the bottom left corner was an egg. I still have trouble finding others... but at least I found one?

#258 04/24/2019 at 13:00

Shadow Guard
Maoyui
Sidekick of the Sylphs
Maoyui

I swear I've only been able to find 3 Eggs for the past two days, this is getting obnoxious

https://i.imgur.com/RlZjrzW.jpg

#259 04/24/2019 at 14:13

Absynthe Guard
Astiriana
Just Arrived
Astiriana

It seems that the hidden eggs not only have changed hiding places but will now only show up one at a time. Meaning you have to recheck places after finding an egg.

#260 04/24/2019 at 14:34

Shadow Guard
Reia
Young Recruit
Reia

Since a day or so eggs have randomly been appearing in places I've already checked. I've even had 2 eggs appear in the same place at different times during the same day. I now have to do an egg search of the whole website every other time during the day to get all the five eggs. Is this a bug? or did you suddenly decide to to make this egg hunt harder for us?

https://zupimages.net/up/19/21/7c70.png

#261 04/24/2019 at 22:31

Obsidian Guard
AriaVampri
Recruit
AriaVampri

I have found 2 eggs today and they have been moving or showing up after I already checked a page. Was there a post about them changing from the team or did I miss something? This stinks.  /static/img/forum/smilies/sad.png

#262 04/24/2019 at 23:24

Shadow Guard
AllisonWhitney
Recruit
AllisonWhitney

Yeah I can't find all 5 eggs a day anymore??? What is with this stingy game????

#263 04/24/2019 at 23:55

Shadow Guard
Cailin
Rookie
Cailin

The melting game is still impossible to win/finish and it's hopefully going to be corrected and we are given free playing (not only once a day) to be able to melt the hundreds of eggs which are stored now in time, to even have a chance of finishing the event.

That the team has already made a post about another issue that had been, is between very good and I appreciate them taking action so fast!

Solely pretty

#264 04/25/2019 at 05:52

Obsidian Guard
DiamondDust
Guard Patrol
DiamondDust

They've defs changed the cauldron game...the pointer randomly dropped on me despite me keeping a constant clicking up and that happened twice!! There was no relation between the amount of clicks and the pointer dropping back to 0 and I just barely managed to get it back into the right zone before the timer ran out...this event is getting worse every day...the lag on the tipping game is still there so it gets to a point EVERY ROUND where the game slows to a crawl and I end up with a scale full of junk and now the cauldron game is even more rigged than before...can we just have ONE event where players actually enjoy it and beemoov don't ruin it by focusing on profit profit profit?!?!

https://i.imgur.com/Z56g1QF.png
Tifa forever ❤️ Aerith never

#265 04/25/2019 at 05:54

Obsidian Guard
Lostgirl84
Recruit
Lostgirl84

ok i call BS on the melting bit.

#266 04/25/2019 at 06:08

Shadow Guard
ecozy
Guard in Training
ecozy

So anyone gonna make the melting game playable anytime soon or... ?

The indicator doesn't go up for me no matter how much I click. And the frequency of my clicking isn't the issue. I would say "Trust me, I'd know", but not only do I know that I theoretically could click it up, I've done it on my sister's laptop when I went to visit my family for Easter.

The only thing preventing me from participating in the event seems to be the fact that I'm playing the game on my gaming PC. So what's up with that, Beemoov?

https://orig00.deviantart.net/59a1/f/2012/288/3/3/simplest_divider_by_misturryaoi-d5hwcjl.png
https://orig00.deviantart.net/2d28/f/2014/015/d/b/f2u___stylized_flower_by_vvhiskers-d72adv2.png

https://pa1.narvii.com/5893/ac4669f38ece2ef660544a59e4cf623172a32808_hq.gif

#267 04/25/2019 at 11:00

Obsidian Guard
Lostgirl84
Recruit
Lostgirl84

My mouse stopped working right because i had to hit too hard to get the melting point and then when it does it drops, besides that impossiblity, my mouse is now not working right

#268 04/25/2019 at 11:44

Absynthe Guard
Vaihanai
Sidekick of the Sylphs
Vaihanai

So I found no eggs around the page today...?

https://i.imgur.com/KIMI9l3.jpg

#269 04/25/2019 at 12:57

Shadow Guard
Amaneko
Just Arrived
Amaneko

I only found one chocolate egg, but when I logged in again a little later, the other four were around and very obvious. So maybe try relogging, using another browser or clearing your cache if they inexplicably don't show up!

#270 04/25/2019 at 13:18

Shadow Guard
MelancholyLush
Rookie
MelancholyLush

Found only 3 eggs today, used to always find them all and I looked everywhere, what up with that.

The balancing game I'm getting the hang of it now, except when them items get randomly stuck on the scales. Again, what up with that.

https://usagif.com/wp-content/uploads/gifs/dragon-43.gif

#271 04/25/2019 at 13:42

Shadow Guard
Maoyui
Sidekick of the Sylphs
Maoyui

They really need to do something about items getting stuck. Literally why can that happen?

https://i.imgur.com/RlZjrzW.jpg

#272 04/25/2019 at 13:46

Shadow Guard
xAyita
Just Arrived
xAyita

Really loving the outfit for this event. Kinda sad though, because the five daily chocolate eggs stopped popping up for me and I don't have enough money to buy gold to get more eggs, so prob won't be able to complete the costume. At least the mini game is entertaining too. I'll just get what I can until the event ends or when I get my next paycheck from work. I really love the dress. Thanks so much for the event!!!!

#273 04/25/2019 at 16:19

Obsidian Guard
YokoHope
Young Recruit
YokoHope

I'm so disappointed in this event. Events are supposed to be fun and something we look forward to, not frustrate us to give up the site entirely. Yes, I am writing after trying my luck at the sorting game and gaining no eggs (again), so maybe a majority of my anger is needing to vent. The sorting game is so poorly designed and possibly worse than when the event first started. Almost as if the game was designed purposefully for you to lose... Sigh. I loath this event to the point I don't care anymore. These games seem to be more of a headache than entertaining, and I'm an easy person to please.

And why is my space bar not working on the forums?? I must have missed something.

#274 04/25/2019 at 17:09

Absynthe Guard
Nur
Soldier of the Guard
Nur

I think the melting the chocolate is getting feistier than before & I hate this event even more :\

YokoHope wrote

I'm so disappointed in this event. Events are supposed to be fun and something we look forward to, not frustrate us to give up the site entirely. Yes, I am writing after trying my luck at the sorting game and gaining no eggs (again), so maybe a majority of my anger is needing to vent. The sorting game is so poorly designed and possibly worse than when the event first started. Almost as if the game was designed purposefully for you to lose... Sigh. I loath this event to the point I don't care anymore. These games seem to be more of a headache than entertaining, and I'm an easy person to please.

And why is my space bar not working on the forums?? I must have missed something.

Hmm.. I read in the forum that the team might make the sorting minigame a bit faster.
If let's say you don't earn the eggs more than 3 eggs consecutively, maybe you could restart the minigame again by refreshing the minigame midway?
You can get a chance to play it again every time you refreshed the minigame.

https://i.postimg.cc/sXQ6XrSC/cat-laser.gif

#275 04/25/2019 at 18:25

Obsidian Guard
YokoHope
Young Recruit
YokoHope

Nur wrote

I think the melting the chocolate is getting feistier than before & I hate this event even more :\

Hmm.. I read in the forum that the team might make the sorting minigame a bit faster.
If let's say you don't earn the eggs more than 3 eggs consecutively, maybe you could restart the minigame again by refreshing the minigame midway?
You can get a chance to play it again every time you refreshed the minigame.

I did not know about that; I will have to try it out. Thanks for the advice, Nur!

Topic closed

Pages : 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14