Forum

Topic closed

Pages : 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14

#201 04/20/2019 at 15:06

Shadow Guard
MelancholyLush
Rookie
MelancholyLush

Oh, another one of these 'you have to use a PC to play this minigame' event. /static/img/forum/smilies/roll.png I am so sick of this. Over and over again beemoov.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/5e/e6/5a/5ee65a05caf919a082cd7b853aaca28b.gif

#202 04/20/2019 at 15:34

Just Arrived
UtterlyWeird

The balance game is hard for someone with bad hand/eye coordination, but I managed to get enough eggs.  But I haven't got enough hand strength to play the melting game.  This is disappointing.

#203 04/20/2019 at 17:02

Shadow Guard
Cailin
Rookie
Cailin

Shyva wrote

Anyone else having problems with their melting minigame? I have purchased 4 retries by now, and I always got the temperature right (my arrow was green always), yet it says I didn't do it correctly, and I can't win it.. /static/img/forum/smilies/mad.png  /static/img/forum/smilies/roll.png

same problem, the game doesn't work.

Solely pretty

#204 04/20/2019 at 21:01

Absynthe Guard
Fleurdhazella
Recruit
Fleurdhazella

Zatara wrote

@Fleurdhazella

Which one?
There is the scale one to gain eggs and the cauldron to cook the eggs (need 20 of them).
Both are found in the green star icon to your left (on top of the screen)

Thanks!
Igotit….I.didn't.know.you.had.to.click.the.scale.lol.
(my.space.bar.isn't.working...eee!)

#205 04/20/2019 at 21:32

Shadow Guard
ashleymar
Recruit
ashleymar

AmandaLiz wrote

Can anybody sell some Fizzy Algae? Please, my companion is dying and I only have 5 days left until it becomes an adult  /static/img/forum/smilies/wink.png  /static/img/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

I got youuu

Here for the outfits and the companions ♥

#206 04/20/2019 at 22:41

Obsidian Guard
Sijia
Recruit
Sijia

*sighs* I thought you could play the clicking mini-game
as long as you have enough eggs but it's locked off
until the following day unless you pay maana.

"Acts of goodness are not always wise, and acts of evil are not always foolish, but regardless, we shall always strive to be good." - Martyr Logarius

#207 04/20/2019 at 23:04

Absynthe Guard
b1acknight
Young Recruit
b1acknight

Welp, two big negatives. One, I can't buy any of last year's outfits with maana which is to be expected I suppose but still am a bit annoyed. And two, I really don't like the free outfit (would be nice if there was more than one FREE one). Due to this I have no reason nor need to play the mini games, which by the way the clicking game is just not ok, makes me feel like I'm going to break my mouse. The other outfit is amazing as it should be, but I don't appreciate being forced to pay money for it. I understand that you need to get your money from somewhere and it's an absolutely beautiful piece but at least give me something HALF decent for free. As always thanks for the event, I'm sure others appreciate it more than I do.

https://orig00.deviantart.net/68ef/f/2017/202/4/2/_gif__your_lie_in_april__wonderful_time_together_by_woxilde-dbh5v92.gif

#208 04/21/2019 at 00:29

Absynthe Guard
Nehatay
Just Arrived
Nehatay

I melted my chocolate today. Got it perfect and picked the color for the dress. When looking at the rewards it shows I have 7/13. I only have 6 of the items. The dress isn't in my inventory nor is it showing up as an option in the clothes shop like the other items did after I picked a color.

#209 04/21/2019 at 00:48

Shadow Guard
lovelyjuliexo
Guard in Training
lovelyjuliexo

please NEVER do this stupid clicking to melt the chocolate again!! it's hard to keep it in that small section for that amount of time, and it's so sensitive to the clicks that even if you're slightly off you won't melt the chocolate!! I quite LITERALLY had to buy a new mouse because all that clicking messed it up!

also does anyone know if we get to buy the purchase/gold outfit again in a different color if we buy maana or gold more than once?

Last edited by lovelyjuliexo (04/21/2019 at 00:55)

https://64.media.tumblr.com/ad52213ed8e465916c071e00bc76fcde/tumblr_nim0m3ZdYG1s6bxzqo2_500.gif

#210 04/21/2019 at 03:04

Obsidian Guard
DiamondDust
Guard Patrol
DiamondDust

Sijia wrote

I tried that too and the next day (today) I find out buttmoov reset my egg counter to 0 so watch out!!

https://i.imgur.com/Z56g1QF.png
Tifa forever ❤️ Aerith never

#211 04/21/2019 at 09:13

Shadow Guard
Ylsa
Young Recruit
Ylsa

I haven't had any problems with the egg melting game, though I agree it's a LOT of clicking, and kinda tricky to control.  I'm going bonkers over the stupid freakin' sorting game, though.  Yesterday I got a negative number in my egg bucket.  A NEGATIVE NUMBER.  I don't know, but I fear, that it took away from the eggs I'd previously collected.  /static/img/forum/smilies/sad.png  And again, I can't stand that WHEN YOU DROP AN EGG IN THE TRASH YOU ALSO LOSE ONE FROM YOUR BUCKET.  That makes no sense whatsoever.

I miss the alchemy game from the last event.  All you had to do was be persistent in your explorations, stick to low-energy-cost areas, and not buy or make anything until the last day of the event, so you could build up a good collection of necessaries.  By also playing the regular old minigames, I was able to collect all the outfits without visiting the bank.  (I buckled for the companion, though.  Worth it.)

#212 04/21/2019 at 09:35

Shadow Guard
ȷungkook
Alchemy Apprentice
Guardian

If y'all want to restart any of the games just refresh the page before the time's up and you don't lose your chance.

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/6e/eb/38/6eeb383093fef384b8a0a9739be22e30.jpg

#213 04/21/2019 at 10:58

Absynthe Guard
PrincessDane
Just Arrived
PrincessDane

help my left key on my keyboard is not working T_T can I still do well on this game if I collect eggs from the site they are hard to find i only found six...

#214 04/21/2019 at 11:47

Absynthe Guard
gracedragon
Just Arrived
gracedragon

MelancholyLush wrote

Oh, another one of these 'you have to use a PC to play this minigame' event. /static/img/forum/smilies/roll.png I am so sick of this. Over and over again beemoov.

Agreed

#215 04/21/2019 at 13:45

Shadow Guard
Tsubi
Young Recruit
Tsubi

Making web based games work on a phone is hard since the controls will never line up and people's phones are different so I get that.

I'm just confused as to why the melting game worked fine (still a hassle to have to hold it there for so long) on the first try but each time I tried it after that no matter how much I click the temperature doesn't go up. My set up hasn't changed since that first time I played it so I'm just confused as to what's going one.

Honestly I think Beemoov needs to hire better developers for these minigames. The feedback to the player is kind of really bad and the controls are awful as well.

#216 04/21/2019 at 14:27

Obsidian Guard
Sijia
Recruit
Sijia

DiamondDust wrote

Sijia wrote

I tried that too and the next day (today) I find out buttmoov reset my egg counter to 0 so watch out!!
Wait what? Really?
That's such a mean thing to do!

"Acts of goodness are not always wise, and acts of evil are not always foolish, but regardless, we shall always strive to be good." - Martyr Logarius

#217 04/21/2019 at 14:40

Shadow Guard
Raine
Rookie
Raine

So, weird thing I encountered, I came across a chocolate egg that was literally only about 1/4 of the way on the screen. Like if it had been a tad bit more to the left it would have been off the page. I think I may know why we can't find all 5 eggs now...

For an awesome band and comic check out September Mourning! New graphic novel now available!

https://i.ibb.co/9WsjCmg/September-mourning.jpg

#218 04/21/2019 at 15:43

Just Arrived
ThatGirlMyra

I'm pretty new to Eldayra, so I can't really compare this event to others, however, this event is light years ahead of the Valentine's Day 2019 event.

Pros:
I actually really think the Easter outfit (the free one) is adorable and don't really like the other one, so I'm trying my best to get it
The minigame way of winning the outfit parts is much easier than the past event of the year.

Cons:
The sorting game is really difficult because half the time the trash won't move, it's just stuck, and by that time, an egg has dropped that I can't get to the right bin... it gets really messy
Same game also really bugs out and will take away my eggs, despite the fact that the trash flew over the chocolate egg bin, which is frustrating.

But overall, I think it's pretty decent. I also never had any issue with it loading when it first released - I could access it just fine. It looks like I'm alone with that, which I don't know why that is.

☪ ·̩   。 ☆   ゚ *   。*  +   *  ・ 。☆͙  ☆   *
Yₒᵤ ₒₙₗy ₗᵢᵥₑ ₒₙcₑ
ₜₕₑₙ fₒᵣₑᵥₑᵣ...➳ ➴ ➵ ➶
"Sadness is easier because it's surrender
https://i.imgur.com/gccyX8Z.gif[img]

#219 04/21/2019 at 15:47

Absynthe Guard
BlackPaperMoon
Rookie
BlackPaperMoon

So... Those who couldn't find all 5 eggs today, I think I may found yours too.
I collected all 5 eggs in the morning, and now as I came back here in the evening, I found another 5 hidden eggs around.

I mean, I would say thanks, but I can't complete the melting minigame anyway...
And I'm sure it's a bug (cause there's no info on dropping 5 more eggs for us). But if anyone reads it, take another search on the site, you might find some eggs randomly just like me.

#220 04/21/2019 at 16:24

Shadow Guard
RecuRidley
Just Arrived
RecuRidley

the games this year are the worst. you have to practically brake your hand to light the cauldron (And i like tapping games) and over half the things on the sorting game don't even move on the tilting thing. so that by the time you get chocolate your still dealing with like a boot or something. even the chocolates themselves hardly move at all.
I like both of theses TYPES of games, but these are pretty much unwinnable and it sucks. /static/img/forum/smilies/sad.png

#221 04/21/2019 at 16:49

Shadow Guard
Zatara
Unicorn Sidekick
Zatara

Are people able to sell the bait? On this server, it does not have the sell icon...but on the French server, it does let you sell it.
Is this happening to anyone else?

#222 04/21/2019 at 16:59

Obsidian Guard
DiamondDust
Guard Patrol
DiamondDust

Zatara wrote

Are people able to sell the bait? On this server, it does not have the sell icon...but on the French server, it does let you sell it.
Is this happening to anyone else?
can't sell it here but not surprised ppl can on the fr server cause fr server gets preference all the time

https://i.imgur.com/Z56g1QF.png
Tifa forever ❤️ Aerith never

#223 04/21/2019 at 19:55

Obsidian Guard
Riuu
Recruit
Riuu

DiamondDust wrote

Riuu wrote

Am I the only one not finding chocolate egg on the website?

Legit found only 2 of them today, and yesterday either I couldn't find all of them......
When you first login you gotta go to the event page to trigger them on the site and then you have to go through the pages more than once if they don't show up straight away...happens to me all the time and I just keep track of how many I got and click when I find them...they usually stick to specific pages too so wardrobe, inventory, ranking, profile, Purro's bag, inside Purral's shop, the library, crush popup, bank, messages...I think that's all the places they hide ^=^

I do visit the event page 1st thing when I come here and yet!
I visit all the pages several times in the span of a day (think 5-6 times), still got one only for today *shrugs*
I gave up on the free eggs, I'll just make do with the ones I can save from the scale game...

#224 04/21/2019 at 23:09

Shadow Guard
WhimsicalRose
Just Arrived
WhimsicalRose

Does anyone know if you have to buy maana to get the bank outfit, or could you use the same amount of money to get gold coins and still get the bank outfit??

....in my pants

╔══╗
╚╗╔╝
╔╝(¯`v´¯)
╚══`.¸YOU

#225 04/22/2019 at 00:01

Absynthe Guard
Nehatay
Just Arrived
Nehatay

WhimsicalRose wrote

Does anyone know if you have to buy maana to get the bank outfit, or could you use the same amount of money to get gold coins and still get the bank outfit??

I got the bank outfit unlocked by buying gold coins.

Topic closed

Pages : 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14