Forum

Topic closed

Pages : 1 2 3 4 ... 14

#26 04/17/2019 at 10:04

Just Arrived
Ilizia

Shioby wrote

There is no event button /static/img/forum/smilies/hmm.png I cleared cache and cookies

Same :-/

#27 04/17/2019 at 10:05

Absynthe Guard
Aquamarina
Young Recruit
Aquamarina

wow the event outfits just keep getting uglier

#28 04/17/2019 at 10:17

Absynthe Guard
Fantasia
Alchemy Apprentice
Fantasia

Honestly, I don't like anything from this event. The stuff from last year was much better. /static/img/forum/smilies/hmm.png

https://64.media.tumblr.com/f4f7d06660e5c0e77e3df9d082bb0e44/tumblr_ocgxq8SEau1rah7qto1_500.gif

#29 04/17/2019 at 10:29

Obsidian Guard
Haelina
Young Recruit
Haelina

it's now 10am EST event should have started at 5am. So... 5 hours behind already...

#30 04/17/2019 at 10:43

Obsidian Guard
Adrijana-
Rookie
Bianca90

Personally, I'm a little bit disappointed...Well, there are only two outfits and one of them will be just available by paying.

I understand that you are a company and also the fact that you need to earn money. Do not misunderstand me, I don't want to sound disrespectful, but you could had done something better.

In previous events, there were three outfits and now the number goes down and quality too.

@AquaMarina you're right they are getting worse and worse.

#31 04/17/2019 at 10:53

Absynthe Guard
Lynne
Just Arrived
Lynne

Technical Team wrote

Hello Guardians,

Certain of you experienced the Easter Event backwards: instead of seeing the introduction, you saw the conclusion of the event first.

The issue has been resolved and Karuto's missions will appear in the right order!

The sorting mini-game was also available an unlimited times, although it is mean to be played only three times per day. This was also corrected.

Please excuse us for the unexpected inconveniences.

Have a nice day on Eldarya.

Technical Team

And several of us can't see anything backwards since the event is still not available...

https://data.whicdn.com/images/254340761/original.gif

#32 04/17/2019 at 10:56

Absynthe Guard
PrincessDane
Just Arrived
PrincessDane

when can we acess the event I don't know how to start it either.....

#33 04/17/2019 at 10:57

Absynthe Guard
mezuku
Recruit
mezuku

I love when the event glitches so I can't even start playing it.  /static/img/forum/smilies/hmm.png No event button, no eggs anywhere, nothing. Wish I was one of those lucky few that got to play unlimited times.

#34 04/17/2019 at 10:57

Shadow Guard
Elmira
Just Arrived
Elmira

Isn't Beemoov supposed to be a professional company? Why are there always tons of bugs like this?

#35 04/17/2019 at 11:04

Obsidian Guard
Larjus
Moderoija
Larjus

So once again there's a problem with the event...  /static/img/forum/smilies/roll.png

https://i.imgur.com/cw9Dhs2.jpg

https://c1.staticflickr.com/1/685/31465552994_5cc23c60a2_o.png

#36 04/17/2019 at 11:11

Obsidian Guard
Fujino
Guard in Training
Fujino

I cleared the cache and cookies and still no signal of the event button. Oh, well, here comes the bugs again.

About the outfits: At least the cute one is free xD

And if I understood well, we can find the companion through exploration?

#37 04/17/2019 at 11:14

Absynthe Guard
Lynne
Just Arrived
Lynne

Elmira wrote

Isn't Beemoov supposed to be a professional company? Why are there always tons of bugs like this?

I don't understand it either, the FR site works just fine and everything was released on time, here on the other hand...Well

#38 04/17/2019 at 11:15

Absynthe Guard
Faybaby
Sidekick of the Sylphs
Faybaby

Those bugs the Technical Team described were occuring on the French and Hungarian version where players could actually start the event. I haven't heard from anyone on our version that they could start the event here... But well, maybe they've decided our event should start at 2 pm EST but then why the hell they've announced it on Facebook...

About Beemoov being a professional company, starting to lose all hopes that one day we can encounter an event without bugs (but this is a new low xD)

"Love can be easy unless you are wicked." - Faybaby, Mistress of Malice
Link to external image

#39 04/17/2019 at 11:26

Absynthe Guard
Lynne
Just Arrived
Lynne

Faybaby wrote

About Beemoov being a professional company, starting to lose all hopes that one day we can encounter an event without bugs (but this is a new low xD)

Not a low that's all too shocking though xD

#40 04/17/2019 at 11:30

Absynthe Guard
Faybaby
Sidekick of the Sylphs
Faybaby

Meanwhile I wrote to the support, hopefully they can solve it now (+ noticed it if 2 pages of "I cannot play the event messages" wasn't enough for it xD)

"Love can be easy unless you are wicked." - Faybaby, Mistress of Malice
Link to external image

#41 04/17/2019 at 11:32

Obsidian Guard
Anyahe
Just Arrived
Anyahe

Why is the badass outfit the one we gotta pay for??? I'm not surprised but darn, I haven't wanted an outfit for a while.

Usually the events start at 11 am EST if it doesn't come out at 5 but...we gonna need something if we can't access the event today. Just sayin...

"I love being the oldest."
http://i67.tinypic.com/fdrqpz.jpg

#42 04/17/2019 at 11:37

Absynthe Guard
Perrie
Just Arrived
Perrie

I hope I can play the game... /static/img/forum/smilies/neutral.png

#43 04/17/2019 at 11:43

Absynthe Guard
Lynne
Just Arrived
Lynne

We can finally access this event only 4 hours later. Gg team...lol

Last edited by Lynne (04/17/2019 at 11:43)

#44 04/17/2019 at 11:57

Shadow Guard
Dracgona
Young Recruit
Dracgona

Anyone else having trouble with the minigame already? Particularly with some of the dropped items not even sliding down the scale?

#45 04/17/2019 at 11:58

Shadow Guard
Aozumi
Rookie
Aozumi

okay so....the mini game doesn't work?

literally, some items get stuck in the balance, and by the time you get them to move (very little or very slowly), the next item already appears and it becomes an impossible mess (I had like 3 items at some point that were stuck and didn't want to move)

and at times items that should go to the left (or the right) bounces and goes to the other side/bin instead

not sure how I'm supposed to play like this tbh

I'm guessing it's just bugged, but it is really annoying nonetheless /static/img/forum/smilies/hmm.png

Last edited by Aozumi (04/17/2019 at 11:58)

#46 04/17/2019 at 12:06

Shadow Guard
Mizukiartemis
Young Recruit
Mizukiartemis

Umm...just asking
But isn't the mini game too hard?
I couldn't even get one egg inside...
At this rate I won't finish the event...

Last edited by Mizukiartemis (04/17/2019 at 12:09)

#47 04/17/2019 at 12:10

Obsidian Guard
Fujino
Guard in Training
Fujino

Aozumi wrote

literally, some items get stuck in the balance, and by the time you get them to move (very little or very slowly), the next item already appears and it becomes an impossible mess

I'm having this problem too unfortunatelly...

#48 04/17/2019 at 12:13

Obsidian Guard
Catrina
Recruit
Catrina

Ah,we only get one outfit?A bit dissapointed there,especially since it looks very much like something from the human world rather than Eldarya  /static/img/forum/smilies/sad.png .Tho the outfit itself is indeed pretty.

Haha that familiar looks hilarious.Looks like a chicken baby?Would be a fun plot twist if it grew up in a pheonix like bird.(Like we have the tinny dragon like familiar)
Edit: Never mind,I saw the adult form just now...Well I hardly use more that one or two familiars anyway :'D.

Last edited by Catrina (04/17/2019 at 12:18)

#49 04/17/2019 at 12:14

Shadow Guard
Klee
Vanquished a Chicken
Klee

On the positive side...

*It's not alchemy related so we can get at least one version of the outfit for free.
*I find the free outfit very adorable.
*The companion can be found in exploration (I already caught the cutie on my FR account \0/)

Negatives...
*Bugs orz
*Personally I find the mini game hard... not only do things get stuck on the scale but the garbage slides down faster than the eggs. Multiple times while an egg is still inching down the scale a piece of garbage has fallen in front of it and there's no way to get rid of it orz Even playing around with the scale so that the garbage flies over the collection bowl instead of inside it results in an egg minus which I kinda think is unfair... It's hard enough to even get the eggs in the bowl at all in the first place, why make it harder and take away eggs already inside the bowl...

Ah well, guess I'll just try my best an see how things go. Since I'm a companion collector I'm glad getting the companion isn't dependant on the mini games...

Thanks Team for your efforts in providing us with an event ~

https://66.media.tumblr.com/8c4a9941106dbaf8aa157786cbf2f1dd/tumblr_mqu2zyOFmY1qj4m3ho1_500.jpg

#50 04/17/2019 at 12:14

Absynthe Guard
Zherriel
Virhebongari
Zherriel

Aozumi wrote

literally, some items get stuck in the balance, and by the time you get them to move (very little or very slowly), the next item already appears and it becomes an impossible mess (I had like 3 items at some point that were stuck and didn't want to move)

and at times items that should go to the left (or the right) bounces and goes to the other side/bin instead

I practised the event mini game on other servers first and this happened there as well (altough I only had two stuck items at once). Maybe it is just part of the game, since the items begin moving again when you move the scale more. The bouncing also happens and seems to be related to the angle of the scale.

The more you play the mini game, the easier it seems to get. At least for me I bettered my score each time I played. Same goes for the brewing mini game, it took me a couple of tries before I perfected the clicking enough to pass the game.

I'm glad we got new event mini games that are passable. I like even more the fact that we get to play hide and seek with the chocolate eggs on the site and don't have to just rely on the event mini games. The event seems easily passable for completely free even if we don't get full egg score each day. (That is, unless the bank outfit is too alluring to pass on.)

Some math on the event eggs

Topic closed

Pages : 1 2 3 4 ... 14