Pages : 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14

#101 04/17/2019 at 23:56

Shadow Guard
AllisonWhitney
Recruit
AllisonWhitney

Rumour13 wrote

Jellypicklezz wrote

I played the sorting minigame once, and now I can't find it. I looked in minigames but it doesn't show up there. Is it a bug? If not can someone please tel me where it is?

The sorting game can be found on the event page. It's the big scales button.

Ennarcia wrote

They're not even computer friendly this time. You need a mouse for the sorting game, and the melting game is impossible

It also does not require a mouse. You just need the arrow keys.

I adore the sorting game. Such fun! And makes collecting eggs so easy! Now to see what's so horrible about the cauldron game. (EDIT: I don't see what the problem is. All I had to do was click rapidly to get where I needed to be then it was just a matter of a steady click-click-click. Kinda like a Flappybird game. Not bad.)

Also: my spacebar issue sorted itself while I was typing this. I was using Moodle's idea of copy/pasting spaces before.

How do you do the sorting game? I try to get the eggs in the basket but garbage keeps coming and also goes in? Is there some method or tricks???

#102 04/18/2019 at 00:13

Shadow Guard
TaelorVyc
Just Arrived
TaelorVyc

I really like the outfits for the event. I think they are adorable. The sorting game isn't too bad. I am having a terrible time with the melting game. I click like a mad person and I still can't get it right. It is a pain in the butt.

Extra note: It is still early in the event but I'm really upset at the melting game. I haven't won once. I really want to win the outfit but I don't see how. It's sad and maddening.

Last edited by TaelorVyc (04/19/2019 at 04:00)

#103 04/18/2019 at 00:22

Absynthe Guard
mezuku
Recruit
mezuku

For people new to this "hunt around the site" game aspect. Common hiding places:

Any of the obvious buttons at the top
Your inventory
The dress-up page (when you first click, it will not hide in a specific section)
The maana/gold purchase page
Companion page
In the shops (either shop page or click on one to check inside of it)
On the mini-game page
On the Purro'swap page (click on it from the mini-game page)
The illustration page
The character info pages (the pop-ups)
The forum page
Terms of service page (button at bottom)
The goodies page (button at bottom)

Less common but most annoying:
Change your crush pop-up
Feed your companion pop-up

Pop-up prompts are considered separate pages, always check them.

If any other veteran players have other locations to check that I forgot, please add them.
I am on mobile, so sorry for improper names/spelling/whatever this formatting is going to look like.

Edit:added things to clarify meaning

Last edited by mezuku (04/18/2019 at 00:30)

#104 04/18/2019 at 00:50

Absynthe Guard
Lerra
Just Arrived
Lerra

I like this event okay, it's WAY better than the last one (which I didn't even bother with honestly) but I'm kind of really angry at the melting game. I finished today's and the arrow was green and I was in the area where I should have won but it told me I lost and needed to pay 30 maana so I could play again and win. I don't have 30 maana to spare, and I really don't want to play that game again today. Besides, there's no guarantee that it won't cheat me out of my win again.

#105 04/18/2019 at 02:04

Shadow Guard
ShiftyGhost
Just Arrived
ShiftyGhost

I had an issue with the melting game, too. I lost my first try, paid 30 maana to replay, but when I won the second attempt it said I didn't have enough eggs, and there wasn't an option to close the popup (aside from agreeing to pay again). I ended up closing the window and reopening the event, and it let me try the event again, but upon winning I just got the same error about not having enough eggs, even though the event page says I have over 20.

#106 04/18/2019 at 02:08

Obsidian Guard
tazz
Just Arrived
tazz

anyoneelsefindingthemeltingpotnexttoimpossible?

#107 04/18/2019 at 02:16

Shadow Guard
Aronis
Recruit
Aronis

Thanks! :)

https://media.giphy.com/media/3oEjHMj0My3ET5XSW4/giphy.gif

#108 04/18/2019 at 02:19

Shadow Guard
Mizukiartemis
Young Recruit
Mizukiartemis

Does anyone else have this problem?
My companion doesn't find anything on the map since yesterday....

#109 04/18/2019 at 02:37

Shadow Guard
tenshijanai
Just Arrived
tenshijanai

Mizukiartemis wrote

Nope you're not the only one. Only thing I've found in the last 2 days is the companion.

#110 04/18/2019 at 02:48

Obsidian Guard
Haelina
Young Recruit
Haelina

I like the egg sorting game
The cash only outfit thing is annoying, really.
The melting game... I guess you will be reimbursing us all for all the broken mice, right?

#111 04/18/2019 at 05:02

Obsidian Guard
Sijia
Recruit
Sijia

The clicking game? Yeah, please no more!
It hurts to click that much for so long.

"Acts of goodness are not always wise, and acts of evil are not always foolish, but regardless, we shall always strive to be good." - Martyr Logarius

#112 04/18/2019 at 05:34

Recruit
Abaddon

I on the other hand hate the sorting minigame. Way too often trash gets stuck on the scales, blocks my eggs, sometimes eggs themselves get stuck, and I personally think the odds of trash to eggs appearing is, well, not a good one. I'm really happy I don't like the outfits that much, and I don't feel bad about failing.

edit: Also, no eggs appear on the site. Yesterday I collected all 5 but none are anywhere today. Great event design.

Last edited by Abaddon (04/18/2019 at 05:37)

he/him

#113 04/18/2019 at 06:03

Obsidian Guard
Akantia
Guard in Training
Akantia

So I tried the melting pot game for the first time and it was easy? Was thinking it would be awful after reading various comments on here but even on my beat up old laptop it was easy

#114 04/18/2019 at 06:18

Obsidian Guard
Ralna
Just Arrived
Ralna

tenshijanai wrote

Mizukiartemis wrote

Nope you're not the only one. Only thing I've found in the last 2 days is the companion.

Hi, Where do you find the companion? I can't find it. /static/img/forum/smilies/neutral.png  /static/img/forum/smilies/sad.png

#115 04/18/2019 at 07:12

Shadow Guard
SeleneTanni
Young Recruit
SeleneTanni

I can't find more than 3 eggs on the site. I have searched in all the sections. /static/img/forum/smilies/sad.png

#116 04/18/2019 at 07:17

Shadow Guard
ReijiTsukino
Just Arrived
ReijiTsukino

So somehow, I managed to get all the pieces of the loleaster outfits from the chocolate melting game but where am I suppose to go from there? The event wont let me move on with the dialog or do I have to get the companion too to do so? Heck, it wont even let me play the scale game anymore to get more chocolate unless I have to wait a certain time for it to allow me too.

Last edited by ReijiTsukino (04/18/2019 at 07:20)

#117 04/18/2019 at 08:28

Shadow Guard
Aithusa
Sidekick of the Sylphs
Aithusa

Where is the Beckett`s bait ? Please help me

https://get.wallhere.com/photo/anime-landscape-sunset-clouds-sky-1687755.jpg

#118 04/18/2019 at 08:30

Absynthe Guard
Nur
Soldier of the Guard
Nur

I FRIGGIN' HATE THE COOKING MINIGAME WITH BURNING PASSION!

What's up with the mash-clicking against the timer?!
What the heck are they thinking???
They kept on making the worst kind of minigame for events..

ReijiTsukino wrote

So somehow, I managed to get all the pieces of the loleaster outfits from the chocolate melting game but where am I suppose to go from there? The event wont let me move on with the dialog or do I have to get the companion too to do so? Heck, it wont even let me play the scale game anymore to get more chocolate unless I have to wait a certain time for it to allow me too.

The scale game can only be played 3 times a day.
Not sure if you can continue playing the minigames after you have completed all the outfits.. which means, you have won?

Aithusa wrote

Where is the Beckett`s bait ? Please help me

Shop?

Last edited by Nur (04/18/2019 at 08:31)

https://i.postimg.cc/sXQ6XrSC/cat-laser.gif

#119 04/18/2019 at 08:33

Shadow Guard
Kierrekuningas
Young Recruit
Kierrekuningas

The chocolate melting game is very annoying. I can't click as fast as it is required in order to win the game and my finger is currently aching! If I let my finger slip even for a sec from the mouse, the bar immediately drops! I'm so frustrated!

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/GeneralAlertGar-small.gif

#120 04/18/2019 at 09:11

Obsidian Guard
YokoHope
Young Recruit
YokoHope

Okay, I am fed up with the sorting game. How does one win? Please, tell me your secret! My biggest problem lies in the fact that, even tho trash misses the egg bucket, it still counts as going in. If the eggs and trash rained down harder and in a clear manner, and not clump together that makes sorting impossible, it’d be a much more fun game. I have yet to win more than an egg out of that game. The melting pot I have yet to try my hand at...

#121 04/18/2019 at 09:16

Absynthe Guard
stellasky
Unicorn Sidekick
stellasky

Today I made a second attempt at the melting chocolate game.

It is 100% NOT playable. I'm pretty sure it's broken or bugged. The bar didn't rise even close to the desired level. It was somewhere on the ice all along.

Yesterday when I was clicking, during the first 10 seconds it wasn't rising at all. It stood at zero. I think that's a bug or the worst game ever. How can it not be rising AT ALL in the first 10 seconds when you're clicking super fast?

Today it began rising from the start, but about 15 seconds in the bar suddenly dropped back into frozen for no reason at all although I made no pause.

Thanks SO much for a lame event where I'm not going to get a single piece of the outfit.

Even IF I pay mana for more attempts I STILL wouldn't be able to melt the chocolate because the clicking speed is ridiculous. It won't matter if I make one or a hundred attempts. It's just not doable so I won't even waste my mana. It wasn't even the case where it came close to the desired level to want to try again. It was stuck in frozen zone both times.

Yes. This event is the LAMEST so far. Personally, I will not be able to get a single piece of the outfit because this melting game is not doable.

What a dumb event.

Last edited by stellasky (04/18/2019 at 09:23)

#122 04/18/2019 at 09:38

Obsidian Guard
Rhodalite
Just Arrived
Rhodalite

A lot of people seem to be having trouble with the melting part. For me, I was able to do it, although it was hard to stay in the zone. I have a laptop with a trackpad, so I don't have to press down to click, just tap. I think that the game would be much harder to play with a mouse.

#123 04/18/2019 at 10:04

Shadow Guard
Reia
Young Recruit
Reia

https://zupimages.net/up/19/16/7e1y.png

https://zupimages.net/up/19/05/x5h9.png

https://zupimages.net/up/19/05/0s1n.png

Hello!

I don't mind the difficulty of the mini games, I find challenging events more fun than easy ones (as long as they are possible to complete without paying). The melting game is winnable for me, I use my laptop's touchpad instead of a regular mouse which probably makes the game easier (Iguess?).

I don't particulary like the free outfit, the dress is cute but that's it. The bank outfit on the other hand is gorgeous! I really love the theme and the short hair Y,Y  It's pretty disappointing to see how much difference in quality and effort there is between the two outfits.

Overall, I find this event to be pretty...meh. I actually prefer the valentines event's concept to this one.

Good day!

https://zupimages.net/up/19/05/odsl.png

https://zupimages.net/up/19/05/6nql.png

https://zupimages.net/up/19/05/jad4.png

Last edited by Reia (04/18/2019 at 11:14)

https://zupimages.net/up/19/21/7c70.png

#124 04/18/2019 at 10:08

Obsidian Guard
Angelica
Just Arrived
Angelica

I'm about to throw my laptop across the room over this melting game. I won the game the first time I played it, no problem, but now, every time, even though the arrow is green and it's in the correct section of the bar, the thing always tells me I didn't melt enough chocolate. It's making me so angry, I'm about to give up on this event.

#125 04/18/2019 at 10:21

Absynthe Guard
BlackPaperMoon
Rookie
BlackPaperMoon

The melting minigame is a torture... I usually don't have problem with clicking minigames (just use both hands on one button  ¯\_ツ_/¯ ), but in the melting game, doesn't matter how fast I spam the click, it barely goes up. /static/img/forum/smilies/hmm.png And if I stop for a moment, it instantly drops down.

I don't know who thought it's a good idea to make people click non-stop 30 secs, but thanks man, now I have cramps in my hand and I only tried it twice.

Last edited by BlackPaperMoon (04/18/2019 at 10:21)

Topic closed

Pages : 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14