Forum

Topic closed

Pages : 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16

#101 06/19/2019 at 18:33

Absynthe Guard
Mushi
Just Arrived
Mushi

This is so disappointing. What is up with that minigame? Seriously! Was a "click the arrow keys to the beat" just too simple for you guys or what? I'm usually quiet about the way things have been with 2019 Beemoov but this is just ridiculous.

Thanks, we hate it.  /static/img/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

#102 06/19/2019 at 18:37

Obsidian Guard
Cashmire
Recruit
Cashmire

At least I don't have to pull through by force this event because litterally nothing in this excites me.
Sadly this years music events are just bad both in Eldarya and Mcl.... /static/img/forum/smilies/hmm.png

#103 06/19/2019 at 18:45

Shadow Guard
MelancholyLush
Rookie
MelancholyLush

Not wasting a lotta maana on the stupid alchemy game. Thank you for making last year's Music event outfits be purchasable by maana though :3

https://usagif.com/wp-content/uploads/gifs/dragon-43.gif

#104 06/19/2019 at 19:00

Shadow Guard
Cailin
Rookie
Cailin

To all of you who, like me, are puzzled about the Mini-Game, it is SO EASY!

Let me explain,

First of all, you CAN'T press any wrong numbers. It is only counted as wrong, if you MISS pressing the number with the red square on top reaching the bottom.

Now if you wildly and randomly press each of the numbers 1 to 6 on your keyboard (do NOT keep them pressed because they won't count anymore after a bit), the game is totally easy to win with full points.

HOW TO:
- Place your fingers on your keyboard, each one on a number (I recommend you to use your ring finger, middle finger and index finger on both hands).
- Then just tip around with all the keys. Try not to just press them all at the exact same time and be a bit fast, like you would write a test- message: dhkhquqhdqwhduoqh
- If you miss a red square, note that there is a good chance you can still catch it when it is not already gone.

Of course this is only possible for those of you with a keyboard, computer/laptop and a bit of endurance for the typing.

It isn't too much fun to play the game like this, but at least you can win it this way.

I hope this helps some of you!
And also you can ask me if something is unclear /static/img/forum/smilies/wink.png

Last edited by Cailin (06/19/2019 at 19:01)

Solely pretty

#105 06/19/2019 at 19:16

Absynthe Guard
Vaihanai
Sidekick of the Sylphs
Vaihanai

Lol I play piano pretty well but I just agdhadjafj over the keyboard in the minigame and still lose

https://i.imgur.com/KIMI9l3.jpg

#106 06/19/2019 at 19:24

Absynthe Guard
Mariamsky
Young Recruit
Mariamsky

https://orig00.deviantart.net/13eb/f/2017/190/1/1/f2u_forget_me_nots_by_pupbloom-dbfpaz3.png

https://orig00.deviantart.net/0479/f/2013/172/b/a/heart_border__black__by_revpixy-d6a0hfn.gif

That "free" outfit looks so, so horrible... the only thing I kinda like is the hair, other than that, you've screwed up. The minigame is also a real nightmare, but I'm not surprised anymore. Do you even listen to us...?

https://orig00.deviantart.net/0479/f/2013/172/b/a/heart_border__black__by_revpixy-d6a0hfn.gif

https://orig00.deviantart.net/4bcf/f/2016/356/0/9/lavender_pixel_by_viverrinae-dasj6kh.png

#107 06/19/2019 at 19:35

Absynthe Guard
mezuku
Recruit
mezuku

Thanks, I hate it.
Alchemy? Really? We all say that we don't like the alchemy events and you make ANOTHER one?
And the mini-game is IMPOSSIBLE. Were arrow keys too hard for you?
Seriously, I have been here since the very first day, have done every event, and completed all of them. This will probably be the first event I don't even really bother with.

#108 06/19/2019 at 20:36

Obsidian Guard
Aquaria
Guard in Training
Aquaria

Just... no.
I think I'm just gonna skip the whole event and pretend it did not even happen ...
I mean, I personally have never liked the alchemy mini-game. And the "piano mini-game" is a living nightmare.
First time skipping event in my Eldarya history /static/img/forum/smilies/hmm.png

https://78.media.tumblr.com/e462b4e6ba9b717f8e898bbfaa4c2ea6/tumblr_p0z6l3L5Qm1tjvv94o3_540.gif

#109 06/19/2019 at 20:37

Shadow Guard
MarySue
Just Arrived
MarySue

The air piano game is impassible. I have not been able to get the hang of matching my fingers to the right numbers and notes simultaneously. If the game where slower or if there were only 4 notes to worry about, the game would be much more enjoyable.

#110 06/19/2019 at 20:43

Shadow Guard
Aleta-Kestrel
Vanquished a Chicken
Aleta-Kestrel

I can't even play the music minigame. It's almost impossible. I do pretty well at the beginning, but having six notes to type (at least make it only four or five notes...) is too much.

The bank outfit is pretty, and the alchemy one is OK (but I'm not rich, so I won't even be attempting it). I might try for the companions, depending on whether or not I can get bait for them.

It could be a really cool event, but right now, it's just too much work and maana to make it worth it.

https://j.gifs.com/jZYp0B.gif

#111 06/19/2019 at 20:55

Absynthe Guard
Sara1212
Just Arrived
Sara1212

No matter what I do, I can only get about half-way through the piano before they start slinging intense piano note combinations at me [aka, something I thought was a simple 6 to 1 number press but ended up being a mix of repeated numbers].

This is actually the worst mini game I've ever played on here?? Alchemy is 100% better than this. Even the chocolate heating game from Valentines was easier!

Don't get me started on the Music Paper outfit--the hair is actually pretty nice, but the belt music sheet thing? That's a big no from me, captain. The bank outfit looks amazing--to be honest, the reward for completing the piano game should be that if you don't have the gold coins.

Please, at least make the music notes come slower in the mini-game. I've got terrible hand-eye-coordination, and this is like never-ending suffering.

#112 06/19/2019 at 20:59

Obsidian Guard
Rinali
Just Arrived
Rinali

I gave up on the last event and looks like this one is going to be the same way.

Maybe it works on some people, but personally, these unwinable games and crash grabs just make me less and less inclined to give any money to this company. More than that, its driving me away from the game entirely.

#113 06/19/2019 at 21:04

Rookie
Morrigyn

For the love of the Oracle, can we please stop with alchemy based events? They're unpopular. We do not want them. And then you decide to not make it playable on the mobile app. Come on.
We are not bottomless piggy banks.

Twilight
Rose white
Lead me home

#114 06/19/2019 at 21:12

Absynthe Guard
Srybaan
Young Recruit
Srybaan

No.. Just no. I am so frustrated. Beemoov, are you kidding me? another alchemy suit? What, do not enough people use it when it's not for an event? Did you not hear us the first time- the alchemy game is terrible for events. TERRIBLE. It's just a maana hole. Which truthfully is oh-so-perfect for you, because it temps more players into paying actual cash for a teaspoon of maana or gold, especially considering players could also get an outfit. Which brings me to another grievance.

In my opinion, the alchemy outfit is very lackluster. It's... okay. I do like the wig, but considering all of the work (and maana) we have to put into it just to get one item, that'll probably be the only thing I make. I just don't feel like the rest of the outfit is really worth the price. I actually feel worse for the people who really like the outfit and want to make it, but can't because it's too expensive to do. On the other hand, the bank outfit is rather lovely and it almost says something when the 'free' alchemy outfit pales in comparison. I truly hope everyone who does like the alchemy outfit is able to get it as cheap as possible, because these events are not supposed to be pay-to-participate.

I play music games like the mini-game rather often, so I haven't had much trouble with it, but I can see it's difficulty. Not everyone is used to controls or games like this, lag or a slow computer can cause problems, etc. I'd suggest slowing the game down a bit.

On a more positive note, I like having 3 companions available! They're all really cute and I hope I'll be able to get one. /static/img/forum/smilies/smile.png

Overall, this will be the first event I won't be actively trying to complete. I was truly hoping we had seen the last of that maana-vaccuum alchemy game being used for events. ugh.

Last edited by Srybaan (06/19/2019 at 21:12)

https://static.tumblr.com/77bd3822ff3364f76d6be2f226a3ed32/iw1bxtx/IsGnpgpuu/tumblr_static_4n689ueu8o4k4ko0k4kgwccgg.gif

#115 06/19/2019 at 21:12

Shadow Guard
IvyHearts
The Answer to Everything
IvyHearts

Alchemy again ? Lame, I got all the outfits from that valantines event and still did not get the companion.
   Speaking of companions, where do I look ? There is no new map ?

#116 06/19/2019 at 21:45

Shadow Guard
AkiraMakara
The Answer to Everything
AkiraMakara

Yikes, y'all are really slipping Beemoov... At least I still enjoy playing Eldarya (unlike other games that won't be named) so I don't mind spending a little money for that GC outfit! But come on guys. No one liked those forced alchemy minigames, and since I'm playing on a laptop the piano is difficult for me personally (the way my numbers are set up doesn't make it practical). This event is pretty hit or miss. The reason people liked the outfits from the past music events, were because they were versatile enough to mix with other pieces. Literal music notes makes it a little kitschy. Better luck next year.

☆My Profile Plays Music☆

https://media2.giphy.com/media/YztuZBREQW72U/giphy.gif

#117 06/19/2019 at 22:42

Absynthe Guard
Mori
Young Recruit
Mori

Cailin wrote

Let me explain,

First of all, you CAN'T press any wrong numbers. It is only counted as wrong, if you MISS pressing the number with the red square on top reaching the bottom.

Now if you wildly and randomly press each of the numbers 1 to 6 on your keyboard (do NOT keep them pressed because they won't count anymore after a bit), the game is totally easy to win with full points.

HOW TO:
- Place your fingers on your keyboard, each one on a number (I recommend you to use your ring finger, middle finger and index finger on both hands).
- Then just tip around with all the keys. Try not to just press them all at the exact same time and be a bit fast, like you would write a test- message: dhkhquqhdqwhduoqh
- If you miss a red square, note that there is a good chance you can still catch it when it is not already gone.

Of course this is only possible for those of you with a keyboard, computer/laptop and a bit of endurance for the typing.

It isn't too much fun to play the game like this, but at least you can win it this way.

And also you can ask me if something is unclear /static/img/forum/smilies/wink.png

Just quoting this great advice! The piano game is super easy to pass now. /static/img/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

#118 06/19/2019 at 22:44

Obsidian Guard
Bulla31
Just Arrived
Bulla31

for some reason i cant play the event on my phone can anybody tell me whats wrong
/static/img/forum/smilies/mad.png

#119 06/19/2019 at 22:50

Shadow Guard
brokenendings
Just Arrived
brokenendings

Bulla31 wrote

for some reason i cant play the event on my phone can anybody tell me whats wrong
/static/img/forum/smilies/mad.png

As per the original post in this thread, the event is not available on mobile.

#120 06/19/2019 at 22:54

Recruit
Stargaser

What is the food for the new pets I hav not seen it in the store

#121 06/19/2019 at 23:08

Obsidian Guard
SilverLilidera
Young Recruit
SilverLilidera

Cailin wrote

Let me explain,

HOW TO:

I'm way too uncoordinated to successfully complete the minigame the way it should've been played. So thank you for your amazing advice!

https://media.giphy.com/media/5YhvndV6Ft1V7MDCkI/giphy.gif

#122 06/20/2019 at 00:19

Shadow Guard
x2Tori
Fatal Error
x2Tori

mezuku wrote

Seriously, I have been here since the very first day, have done every event, and completed all of them. This will probably be the first event I don't even really bother with.

Aquaria wrote

Just... no.
I think I'm just gonna skip the whole event and pretend it did not even happen ...
First time skipping event in my Eldarya history /static/img/forum/smilies/hmm.png

My thoughts and feelings exactly~
I pre-registered here, have played and completed every event (quite happily the first 2 years) and this is the one that just turns me away.
It doesn't feel possible OR worth it.
Bummer.
/static/img/forum/smilies/hmm.png  /static/img/forum/smilies/roll.png

#123 06/20/2019 at 00:23

Absynthe Guard
nekkoist
Young Recruit
nekkoist

And once again Beemov proves to us that they don't give a crap about what we think or what we want! E X C E L E N T ! (;¬_¬)

The alchemy outfit is very ugly compared to the past event, also very expensive to get, not only that but my fav outfit is the one you gain from buying manaa or GC, but no thank you.

The game is SUPER HARD!! It's like literally I M P O S S I B L E! (╬ಠ益ಠ) (& I play osu! so yeah, it's hard)

I hope the summer event is as fun as last year, I wanna have a little hope on that, I hope you guys (don't) disappoint us again. (ಠ ∩ಠ)

https://static.tumblr.com/3625d0838c307721f89b7692a0375394/tmqcmwz/vtznyutxe/tumblr_static_ez0ni1pywpkcg8g4wc4s4wkw8.png

#124 06/20/2019 at 00:39

Obsidian Guard
Christinel
Just Arrived
Christinel

well, they actually added the outfits from 2018 at the shop!
and the best part is that they can be purchased with maana

#125 06/20/2019 at 00:40

Shadow Guard
Bewitch
Lieutenant of the Guard
PacifyHer

Only getting wig, thanks for literally ignoring everyone commenting their opinion. I appreciate last years items or whatever for maana though.

https://64.media.tumblr.com/c6393cde6b4274fb3870fa62ec104f29/tumblr_mwj5s7n4741rnqv4ao1_400.jpg

Topic closed

Pages : 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16