Forum

Topic closed

Pages : 1 2 3 4 ... 6

#26 02/12/2020 at 11:00

Obsidian Guard
Larjus
Moderoija
Larjus

Ok the event seems actually very good! I'm surprisely pleased.
The questions seem to be ok, even though there appears to be those who can be know only if you've played several episodes (so new players have a disadvantage). But I guess they're simple enought so they can be easily googled or something.

I just wish my companion will find dice easily. They are so expensive! (80 gc? seriously??)

https://c1.staticflickr.com/1/685/31465552994_5cc23c60a2_o.png

#27 02/12/2020 at 11:24

Shadow Guard
Han
Young Recruit
Han

Vixen wrote

Liking this event thus far! I would however prefer it if extra dice rolls cost maana and not gold. Even if you do get free dice rolls from explorations.

You most likely don't even need to purchase the dice tbh because they're so easy to find in exploration. I've been getting them every time (with the exception of twice) from the HQ and Gardens. So you don't even need to waste energy and time exploring other areas that cost more.

But yeah, I guess if a player really wanted to buy them then coins is pretty expensive.

#28 02/12/2020 at 11:29

Light Guard
Eleyon
Moderator & Leader of the XMen
Okumara

Han wrote

Vixen wrote

Liking this event thus far! I would however prefer it if extra dice rolls cost maana and not gold. Even if you do get free dice rolls from explorations.

You most likely don't even need to purchase the dice tbh because they're so easy to find in exploration. I've been getting them every time (with the exception of twice) from the HQ and Gardens. So you don't even need to waste energy and time exploring other areas that cost more.

But yeah, I guess if a player really wanted to buy them then coins is pretty expensive.

That is true but if you saved potions you could really finish this board in NO time, I'm almost done and I haven't spend a single GC. You can also win potions on the board.

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/786681519594536972/1010406187449188463/bha.png

#29 02/12/2020 at 11:44

Obsidian Guard
Stellitsa
Young Recruit
Stellitsa

I clicked to play the dice and the dices have been moving and changing on screen for more than 10 minutes now, without stopping. I'm afraid that I may have lost my chance. I'm afraid to close the tab of the event with the dice. I'm afraid that the future chances may end up like this too.

#30 02/12/2020 at 11:50

Obsidian Guard
NoName_NoPower
Young Recruit
NoName_NoPower

Stellitsa wrote

I clicked to play the dice and the dices have been moving and changing on screen for more than 10 minutes now, without stopping. I'm afraid that I may have lost my chance. I'm afraid to close the tab of the event with the dice. I'm afraid that the future chances may end up like this too.

☆☆☆☆☆☆

Report it in assistance. It might be a bug.

☆☆☆☆☆☆

Goodbye

It's been a pleasure serving in the guard with you all, but it's time for me to leave.
Hope you all have a wonderful time here in the lands of El.

Concept Art Suggestions
My Interactive Adventure: Don't worry, I will find the best treasure...Or not...

#31 02/12/2020 at 12:03

Obsidian Guard
Lovecra
Recruit
Lovecra

This event is *Chef's Kiss* if Easter follows this format Beemoov will be back to the goodish (we can't expect more than that to be honest) days.

#32 02/12/2020 at 12:40

Shadow Guard
Han
Young Recruit
Han

Okumara wrote

Han wrote

Vixen wrote

That is true but if you saved potions you could really finish this board in NO time, I'm almost done and I haven't spend a single GC. You can also win potions on the board.

Exactly, same, I only have a few spaces left just from exploring HQ and using potions

#33 02/12/2020 at 13:17

Shadow Guard
brokenendings
Just Arrived
brokenendings

My one fear with how easy it is to find dice rolls is I can finish the game board in just a couple days, but once it's done I won't want any more dice rolls, only the clothes in exploration, and it will get annoying if I keep getting dice rolls when all I want are the clothes.

#34 02/12/2020 at 13:17

Obsidian Guard
Catrina
Recruit
Catrina

Oh I love the second outfit <3 ! Fantasy like but with out looking excentric like previous year.
This is a pretty cute event, thank you.

#35 02/12/2020 at 14:13

Shadow Guard
Linoa
Guard in Training
Linoa

The outfits are very pretty and the companions seem cute. I also like the board game /static/img/forum/smilies/smile.png

I just wish we could buy the colour variants for this year's outfits with maana.

ღ ❀ ℓιησα ❀ ღ

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/finalfantasy/images/2/2b/Mog_FF6.gif/revision/latest?cb=20100705051012

#36 02/12/2020 at 14:43

Obsidian Guard
hij
Recruit
hij

this event was amazing!,  the only one after a lot of time i've really loved a lot. Please make by now each event like this <3

#37 02/12/2020 at 14:43

Obsidian Guard
desk05
Recruit
desk05

Like everyone else, I actually like this event this time. It's easy to get dice and the questions aren't super hard. /static/img/forum/smilies/big_smile.png I'm just glad there's no alchemy business or super-hard mini-games like the music event.

"A man that can't hold onto his beliefs can only be pathetic, dead or alive."- Saitō Hajime

"The same beauty you see in others, others see in you."

Author of  Yolk's on Me

#38 02/12/2020 at 14:54

Shadow Guard
IIMistyII
Vanquished a Chicken
IIMistyII

Honestly super happy with this event so far, definitely a lot better than the past few events, thank you! /static/img/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/0a/83/ec/0a83ec83649c1cb520a4ed5cc2c9ea8f--courage-dear-heart-throne-of-glass.jpg

#39 02/12/2020 at 15:00

Recruit
Stargaser

What are the skin colors for the premium outfit

#40 02/12/2020 at 15:06

Shadow Guard
KumiSasoriza
Young Recruit
KumiSasoriza

This is 100% my favorite event the Eldarya team has ever created ~ THANK YOU for such incredible work.

Edit: I had an encounter with the exploration companion when the event first started...before I realized what the bait was.  Since then I've never had any luck encountering it noooooo!  Upgraded to my highest luck companion so keeping my fingers crossed for another chance!

Last edited by KumiSasoriza (02/15/2020 at 15:20)

#41 02/12/2020 at 15:37

Shadow Guard
Han
Young Recruit
Han

brokenendings wrote

My one fear with how easy it is to find dice rolls is I can finish the game board in just a couple days, but once it's done I won't want any more dice rolls, only the clothes in exploration, and it will get annoying if I keep getting dice rolls when all I want are the clothes.

ooh. yeah. I'm not sure if they will still pop up because they aren't an inventory item and the game board may close out after completing it. I hope so cause I don't want them popping up after im done either .-.

#42 02/12/2020 at 15:59

Shadow Guard
Laërtim
Soldier of the Guard
Laërtim

LOVE how gorgeous these outfits are!! The new companions are cute too!

Last edited by Laërtim (02/12/2020 at 16:00)

#43 02/12/2020 at 17:32

Absynthe Guard
Mizore
Unicorn Sidekick
Mizore

This event is utterly beautiful!!! The outfits are nice and the bank outfit isn't that bad either. If I could, I'd definitely get the bank outfit too. I love how the MCL event style is being used here as it reduces the stress of usual events. I will say though, that there was a bug when I began, I had attained an item from the event, along with a legendary item from the usual exploration findings, however, I cannot find anything of the sort in my equipment or general inventory. /static/img/forum/smilies/hmm.png
The gifts on the game board are awesome! If I may, I got something rather useful from the game board gift space.

Got event items or companion food you'd like to get rid of? Message me on Discord and I'll take them off your hands! Mizore#1203

#44 02/12/2020 at 17:52

Absynthe Guard
fallenbeyond
Sylph Sidekick
fallenbeyond

The outfits in this are BEAUTIFUL and I always loved when Beemov did boardgames for events on MCL so I'm happy it's being done here. I love the boardgame and exploration outfit as well as the exploration companion. Thank you, team!

Update: Only bother I have is the bait for the exploration companion is not in shop. Hoping it's just a bug.

Last edited by fallenbeyond (02/12/2020 at 18:39)

#45 02/12/2020 at 18:30

Shadow Guard
cadibug34
Recruit
cadibug34

Coolio

☉∪☉ I Watch You While You Sleep ☉∪☉
https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/711/481/64e.gif

#46 02/12/2020 at 18:43

Absynthe Guard
Sara1212
Just Arrived
Sara1212

I'm really happy with this event; it feels much more balanced than the last few. I'm also really glad that the board has energy potions as a prize because I'm sure I'll be burning through them.

#47 02/12/2020 at 18:52

Shadow Guard
Zanillia
Recruit
Zanillia

What gorgeous outfits!

#48 02/12/2020 at 20:17

Recruit
Stargaser

How do you catch the new pet if there is not bait

#49 02/12/2020 at 22:02

Shadow Guard
Han
Young Recruit
Han

Stargaser wrote

you don't have to catch it you get it for free through the boardgame

#50 02/12/2020 at 22:21

Shadow Guard
Vivian
Sidekick of the Sylphs
Vivian

Han wrote

Stargaser wrote

you don't have to catch it you get it for free through the boardgame

There's an exploration companion too according to the event page. I haven't seen it or bait, but then again most explorations my companion just brings back dice.

Topic closed

Pages : 1 2 3 4 ... 6