Seerah
Recruit
Seerah

Vivian wrote

Han wrote

Stargaser wrote

How do you catch the new pet if there is not bait

you don't have to catch it you get it for free through the boardgame

There's an exploration companion too according to the event page. I haven't seen it or bait, but then again most explorations my companion just brings back dice.

so i was confused about the pink exploration (etheralm) companion too as i had encountered it, but after realizing i had no bait for it, and that there was no bait in the store i ended the exploration and continued on only to realize later that the glass comb bait is the bait for the new exploration companion o-o its not labeled as event bait for some reason but its the correct bait i managed to capture one with it im not sure if anbody else mentioned this but i wanted to say it just so its out there to see o_o

Last edited by Seerah (02/12/2020 at 23:02)

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
                   My Companions:
                 Mystique, Ciralak
                 Scarlet, Rowtsya
               Lamiria, Blobbiathan

#52 02/13/2020 at 00:37

Shadow Guard
Ylsa
Young Recruit
Ylsa

The Portuguese wiki also says the bait is the glass comb.  Nice!

I seem to be having trouble finding dice rolls.  My companion here hasn't found a single one yet.  Not a single one!  And yet my companion on my French account is delivering them constantly.  I'm almost done with my French game board and the English game board is just sitting there full of presents I can't have!!!  I'll try emptying my cache again in a little while, see if that helps.

#53 02/13/2020 at 00:41

Shadow Guard
Doto
Recruit
Doto

No glitchy minigame or choices that are random,, I'm so happy that they decided to use the board game format this event.

(❁´▽`❁)*✲゚*

#54 02/13/2020 at 01:13

Shadow Guard
brokenendings
Just Arrived
brokenendings

Stargaser wrote

I know someone already said it above but just so it's easier to see

The exploration companion's bait is the glass comb
It's available in the shop as a rare item, not an event item,
and it's available in exploration everywhere
(I got it at a random place it wasn't previously found in)

#55 02/13/2020 at 03:14

Shadow Guard
ashleyyjinxx
Just Arrived
ashleyyjinxx

i like this but im not finding any dice at all ive used both of my energy potions not a single dice                                                                                                 I take it back i much prefer the dialogue events and not just solely relying on rng to get dice to finish the event /static/img/forum/smilies/hmm.png

Last edited by ashleyyjinxx (02/13/2020 at 04:59)

#56 02/13/2020 at 05:24

Shadow Guard
Aronis
Recruit
Aronis

Amazing job! Thank you!

https://media.giphy.com/media/XRnbDusSE2cBG/giphy.gif

Last edited by Aronis (02/13/2020 at 05:59)

https://media.giphy.com/media/3oEjHMj0My3ET5XSW4/giphy.gif

#57 02/13/2020 at 05:33

Absynthe Guard
Lynne
Just Arrived
Lynne

Solid event, I like it a lot. Way better than last year and even though we have half the amount of outfits I think it's worth it since they're really pretty!

https://data.whicdn.com/images/254340761/original.gif

#58 02/13/2020 at 05:34

Shadow Guard
Klee
Vanquished a Chicken
Klee

I LOVE this event. Definitely the best event next to last year's summer event and the work that went into this is much appreciated~

To comment on specific things...

The outfits are stunning... that herbalist one in particular. I'm really finding it hard to decide what colour to go for XD

The board game idea in itself is nice, I've always enjoyed the ones on MCL so it was great to have one this time around.

The questions are manageable and it's so nice that we get companion friendly items besides clothing... especially the incubators. As someone who has set out to hatch every companion I catch, this gift is really fantastic d(^^,)

Getting the companion and illustration after completing the board is very reasonable compared to previous events and I'm glad everyone now has a more fair chance of getting them.

Also, I LOVE that there's a new food for the lower rarity companion. I've admittedly complained in times past at having to pay legendary food fees for a rare/epic event companion but not this time. THANK YOU for this!!

It's not really a complaint but it would be nice if there was a way to play around with the clothing items received as rewards to decide on colours. I sometimes like mixing and matching but its hard to tell if an item from one colour set will coordinate with an item(s) from another colour set(s) without wearing them orz (lol but that's just my own personal problem)

Thanks for the event~

https://66.media.tumblr.com/8c4a9941106dbaf8aa157786cbf2f1dd/tumblr_mqu2zyOFmY1qj4m3ho1_500.jpg

#59 02/13/2020 at 07:18

Shadow Guard
Ilyada
Just Arrived
Ilyada

I love the outfits, they are so beautiful... But I want to ask: Where did you find the dice rolls? I haven't obtained any through the exploration so far and buying them for gold is way too expensive for me. /static/img/forum/smilies/hmm.png

#60 02/13/2020 at 08:32

Shadow Guard
Nio
Sidekick of the Sylphs
Nio

All these outfits are so pretty! Thank you for this event!

https://i.ibb.co/hDLJsB3/2018-03-7-01-07-42.png

#61 02/13/2020 at 09:28

Shadow Guard
Han
Young Recruit
Han

Vivian wrote

Han wrote

Stargaser wrote

you don't have to catch it you get it for free through the boardgame

There's an exploration companion too according to the event page. I haven't seen it or bait, but then again most explorations my companion just brings back dice.

oops I didn't even notice that one

#62 02/13/2020 at 09:28

Obsidian Guard
Camelly
Recruit
Camelly

Ilyada wrote

I love the outfits, they are so beautiful... But I want to ask: Where did you find the dice rolls? I haven't obtained any through the exploration so far and buying them for gold is way too expensive for me. /static/img/forum/smilies/hmm.png

I found them at H.Q. and the Gardens, and at Torii of Memories. But you don't need the latter, just send your companion for the locations that require 10 energy points. Every other event item can he found there as well. Hope you find them quickly. Good luck! /static/img/forum/smilies/smile.png

Last edited by Camelly (02/13/2020 at 10:09)

#63 02/13/2020 at 09:51

Shadow Guard
Aoria
Young Recruit
Aoria

I haven't found a single dice. Wish they gave us 1 day dice a day.

#64 02/13/2020 at 10:17

Shadow Guard
brokenendings
Just Arrived
brokenendings

Aoria wrote

I haven't found a single dice. Wish they gave us 1 day dice a day.

Illyada wrote

I love the outfits, they are so beautiful... But I want to ask: Where did you find the dice rolls? I haven't obtained any through the exploration so far and buying them for gold is way too expensive for me.

Both of you make sure you've cleared your cache and cookies in your browser before exploring again.

Last edited by brokenendings (02/13/2020 at 10:17)

#65 02/13/2020 at 12:03

Shadow Guard
Mairalin
Just Arrived
Mairalin

Does anyone know if there's a max number of dice we can receive from exploring? Like once you reach the number needed to complete the board game, they stop coming? They're the only thing I've been getting from exploration, and I don't want to be left with a bunch of unusable dice at the end of the event. I really want to find more items from the cherry tree archer outfit >.<

Also...

Klee wrote

It's not really a complaint but it would be nice if there was a way to play around with the clothing items received as rewards to decide on colours. I sometimes like mixing and matching but its hard to tell if an item from one colour set will coordinate with an item(s) from another colour set(s) without wearing them orz (lol but that's just my own personal problem)

I wholeheartedly agree with this! I rarely get all the items in one color set, so I always take such a long time deciding what to pick. It's hard to tell which item color will look better overall sometimes.

#66 02/13/2020 at 12:11

Light Guard
Eleyon
Moderator & Leader of the XMen
Okumara

Mairalin wrote

Does anyone know if there's a max number of dice we can receive from exploring? Like once you reach the number needed to complete the board game, they stop coming? They're the only thing I've been getting from exploration, and I don't want to be left with a bunch of unusable dice at the end of the event. I really want to find more items from the cherry tree archer outfit >.<
Once you finish the board game the dice stop coming, since they aren't a inventory item.

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/786681519594536972/1010406187449188463/bha.png

#67 02/13/2020 at 12:13

Obsidian Guard
NoName_NoPower
Young Recruit
NoName_NoPower

Mairalin wrote

☆☆☆☆☆☆

They stop appearing once you've completed the board, so I advise you to use them as you get them so you don't get more than the necessary. There shouldn't be a max since you can fail the questions all the times you want.

☆☆☆☆☆☆

Goodbye

It's been a pleasure serving in the guard with you all, but it's time for me to leave.
Hope you all have a wonderful time here in the lands of El.

Concept Art Suggestions
My Interactive Adventure: Don't worry, I will find the best treasure...Or not...

#68 02/13/2020 at 12:59

Shadow Guard
brokenendings
Just Arrived
brokenendings

NoName_NoPower wrote

Mairalin wrote

They stop appearing once you've completed the board, so I advise you to use them as you get them so you don't get more than the necessary. There shouldn't be a max since you can fail the questions all the times you want.

That is a relief. I was afraid the dice would keep coming after the game is complete.

#69 02/13/2020 at 15:19

Obsidian Guard
Monenoke
Just Arrived
Monenoke

I love the game board! The outfits are great too!  :D

#70 02/13/2020 at 16:33

Recruit
Stargaser

Thank you

#71 02/13/2020 at 17:08

Shadow Guard
Seraphione
Young Recruit
Seraphione

I found a bug with the board game.

I had 50 energy left, used it three times and found dice three times. But when I checked I only had one dice.

https://i.imgur.com/CP8CYlr.png

#72 02/13/2020 at 17:31

Light Guard
Eleyon
Moderator & Leader of the XMen
Okumara

Seraphione wrote

I found a bug with the board game.

I had 50 energy left, used it three times and found dice three times. But when I checked I only had one dice.
This is not the proper place to report this issue please take it to the Assistance section of the forum. Please also clear your cache and cookies before refreshing.

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/786681519594536972/1010406187449188463/bha.png

#73 02/13/2020 at 19:04

Shadow Guard
Zanillia
Recruit
Zanillia

I actually have to come back and say that I'm genuinely enjoying this event. You don't necessarily have to purchase anything, which I find extremely good! I'm about halfway through the board already just from getting dice rolls from my companion exploring.

It's a good balance of patience (waiting for exploration to come back, random dice rolls) and reward (the beautiful clothes, the cool prizes - I've gotten two whole incubators, which is really nice).

Overall, Beemoov did a good job with this one. I see nothing to complain about that warrants any genuine complaints, you know? Maybe, just maybe, they're learning.

Also, the background for the site right now (and purchaseable) is gorrrrrggeeeeeeooousssss. I think all in all, I'm a very happy camper about this.

#74 02/13/2020 at 19:35

Obsidian Guard
VictoriaTaylor
Young Recruit
VictoriaTaylor

I am loving this event so far. I adore the outfits for this event. No complains like last year. I even like that you can get the old outfits if you missed out last time. I might do that. The set up is so much better and you can really get all items without paying big money. Just wish like I do every time, that past companions were available to buy.

#75 02/14/2020 at 00:22

Absynthe Guard
AnimeGenork
Just Arrived
AnimeGenork

I love these board games!! Was a little surprised that we don't get "daily rolls" (was that a thing in the MCL ones, or am I just silly?), but I appreciate the board gives me energy potions for my Companion!!  /static/img/forum/smilies/wink.png

"The moment you think of giving up, think of the reason you held on so long." -Natsu Dragneel

Topic closed

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6