Topic closed

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 ... 8

#51 04/06/2020 at 17:27

Absynthe Guard
LiPali
Young Recruit
LiPali

DiamondDust wrote

the hair is probably last... First for the ogre is shorts and then top... There's colour variations posted in the Easter event thread in eldarya the game section by one of the mods ^=^
Ahh, thank you so much! I went ahead into the Easter thread and yup, found the post with the colour variations.
Gotta admit that I'm not a fan of the colour combinations the artists have chosen... Just not my cuppa tea, and I can't imagine being able to use those items seperately. I don't think that I own any other items that would go well with these colour combinations and I don't think that I'd be able to create my own outfit with just a couple of them that would actually look cohesive, if that makes sense. /static/img/forum/smilies/neutral.png

I'm gonna go lurk in the event thread and see what everyone else has been saying lol

#52 04/06/2020 at 17:40

Obsidian Guard
YuzuKizumi
Recruit
YuzuKizumi

Haruki wrote

My only concern is I cant play the game since I'm a mobile user and my laptop is currently broken D':

You can play the game on your phone. Just download the app. /static/img/forum/smilies/smile.png

LiPali wrote

Really not sure if I'll be able to finish the event, seeing the chocoberries to item exchange rate. Starting up my laptop three times in one day, with a three hour gap in between, just to play a minigame is more effort than I can bother with. Hopefully my companion will have some luck finding the chocoberry packs via exploration.

Have you been using a phone to play Eldarya normally? You can download the app and play the game. It's not just on the website, thankfully /static/img/forum/smilies/smile.png (although I did find it the tiniest bit difficult to use the arrows just because I have big fingers, lol)

Also, to anyone else confused about information not said in this forum post - There is also a question mark in the event page, and it tells you everything about the event as well. That's always the first thing I look at because when an event first starts, the event is the first thing that shows up when you log on that day, lol. I feel like I'm pretty sure a lot of people don't come to the forum first for their information, they usually just start playing.  So that's probably why there's always a question mark in the corner that acts as a "help" section for the event, and tells you everything you need to do, and what can be obtained.

Screenshots don't work for me in beemoov forums (for some reason, I don't know why), but the question mark in this event is in the top left corner of your screen if you're on a computer, and on the right side of your screen if you're on the app.

The only thing neither the forum post or the question mark tells you is that you can find the Loleaster outfit in exploration, which definitely would have been helpful info.....

#53 04/06/2020 at 18:35

Obsidian Guard
Flareday
Recruit
Zikka

Love the outfits

Love the game

love the companions

love this event!

although...Wish it wasn't so many choco-berries for the outfits though <_<

Deviantart: https://www.deviantart.com/zikka

Twitter: https://twitter.com/ZikkaFriday

Tumblr: https://zikkafriday.tumblr.com/

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/zikkafriday/

#54 04/06/2020 at 19:53

Obsidian Guard
Mahoko
Just Arrived
Mahoko

It was fun getting the Easter Event started on my birthday! <3

I love the Cream of Fashion outfit more than the other two, but I still like bits and pieces of Ogress outfit and the other outfit, too.

I like the mini event-game to a point though. It needs to be longer of time in the game and/or it needs to be more then 9 days to get all of the outfits. Besides getting more of the berries in the mini-game and in exploration.

That way I can get all of the outfits and their other colors as well. In other words I like and dislike this event. But oh well, that's life for you... Or in this case for me lol.

#55 04/06/2020 at 21:34

Obsidian Guard
Valaena
Guard in Training
Valaena

@Mahoko Happy Birthday!

I'd also like to thank the team for giving us this event in these difficult times. Also, I'm glad none of the outfits are available at the store exclusively.

#56 04/06/2020 at 22:48

Shadow Guard
Zatara
Unicorn Sidekick
Zatara

Thank you for the event. The outfits are cute, specially the sweet ogress.

I did notice something though... given that the sweet ogress and cream of fashion are 500 chocoberries each, you need 1000 of them to get both outfits. The event is 9 days, so you need minimum to have 111 (rounded from 111.11) chocoberries per day. The mini game can be played 3 times a day, but you need to wait 3 hrs between each game. I know you can get chocoberries from exploration, but the drop rate is not great.
So, although you could get those 2 outfits, realistically most ppl (unless they pay), will really be able to get one of those outfits. I do appreciate that at least you can choose which outfit you want, instead of one of the outfits being locked behind a paywall.

#57 04/07/2020 at 00:18

Shadow Guard
IvyHearts
The Answer to Everything
IvyHearts

How do I get the new companion ? A lot lost in that.

#58 04/07/2020 at 00:43

Obsidian Guard
Mahoko
Just Arrived
Mahoko

Valaena wrote

@Mahoko Happy Birthday!

I'd also like to thank the team for giving us this event in these difficult times. Also, I'm glad none of the outfits are available at the store exclusively.

Thank you, Valaena.   /static/img/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

Happy Easter everyone!

#59 04/07/2020 at 04:12

Absynthe Guard
Zherriel
Virhebongari
Zherriel

IvyHearts wrote

How do I get the new companion ? A lot lost in that.

The event companion is only available through bank (e.g. real money). You need to make a big enough purchase to earn the companion.

#60 04/07/2020 at 04:20

Shadow Guard
Mizukiartemis
Young Recruit
Mizukiartemis

Hi! I don't know where to post this message. I have a bit of a problem with the site. It keeps losing connection to the internet. My internet works. I can do anything else like searching google, youtube or stay on other sites. Only this site keeps losing connection. I reconnected to the internet, but it doesn't last long. It keeps repeating over and over.

Is this happening to someone else too or I am the only one?

#61 04/07/2020 at 04:44

Obsidian Guard
Akantia
Guard in Training
Akantia

New companion isn't to my taste so I am hella glad it's buy only. Gimmie those sweet sweet outfits!

#62 04/07/2020 at 04:55

Shadow Guard
Bioluminescent
Recruit
Bioluminescent

I love the event, but I don't think the time we have is enough to finish it without buying gold coins  /static/img/forum/smilies/neutral.png

#63 04/07/2020 at 05:31

Shadow Guard
Murcielago
Rookie
Murcielago

"Ewelein has offered you 2/10 elements of the Sweet Ogress outfit. Offer him ChocoBerries to complete the outfit!"

Didnt know Jamon changed name into Ewelein as well

Last edited by Murcielago (04/07/2020 at 05:31)

https://i.imgur.com/UkGl0hR.png

#64 04/07/2020 at 07:02

Absynthe Guard
Teeah
Recruit
TiaAltivaz

Everyone on a mobile phone just needs to download the Eldarya app. It's super easy to use it, it's basically the exact same layout and everything. It's really simple to figure out. But YOU CAN actually play the Pac-Man minigame on the app. although I'm sure it's much easier with a keyboard but it's better than nothing.
✓ ^.^

https://i.ibb.co/3dwKdK3/2b159cacd28708af94ad0f32966aeee3.gif

#65 04/07/2020 at 08:26

Shadow Guard
Nauris
Guard in Training
Nauris

I really like all the suits and I'm glad none of them is behind a pay wall. The companion is cute but I don't like to change my companion too often so I probably would never use it. I also really like the fact that you can find last years pieces from exploring as well as the chocoberries.

The mini game is fun and simple. My only complaint is the three hour wait between rounds. I'd rather just play all of them in one go but I guess they want you to log in more often and it's not too bad since it's just three times a day.

#66 04/07/2020 at 08:49

Absynthe Guard
tiffbu
Just Arrived
tiffbu

i, GOT NO KEYBOARD!!! ⊙`皿⊙
yeah my companion can bring some but no it just dont feel great -_-
i like it but just, wish there's other way to play the game..on browser.

yeah i know.. no need to reply me.

#67 04/07/2020 at 11:27

Absynthe Guard
Ria_Lynn
Just Arrived
Ria_Lynn

Love the outfits! Also, little chibi Erika is adorable *^*

https://image.myanimelist.net/ui/W1a-Jc991lCLrDuURME2NQGmBc1FPYe2g-i2W_dhcoylj5ZiGiHCGJrOwSHMxMyTFIUCC9QaAZuup5KMLNlUmjwWaLyyz26f2r9ZWtpPakIsoe9s1z9khUOnsr2Oy8jM

#68 04/07/2020 at 15:18

Shadow Guard
Saby-chan
Rookie
Saby-chan

For those who think that the outfits are actually all free, think again coz guess what: Do the friggin maths and it's impossible to get both outfits for free! You get only 3 or 4 baskets via exploration a day which means only 15 or 20 berries via exploration and you can earn around only 20-25 berries per mini-game (25 if you are hella lucky), so that sums up to only 90-95 berries a day. At the end of the event you'll still need to buy 50 berries which is around 100 GC(and it's 100 only if you are mega lucky and get 25 on all 3 daily minigames each day and all daily exploration packs) if you want all the outfits + the illustration!
So this makes it the worst event they ever made: both paywall outfit (yeah, this time you can decide which is the paywall one, but nevertheless, only 2 outfits are in actuality for free) and paywall companion.
Beemove are just some money sucking bastards. and that's all they'll ever be! They earned a big ol middle finger on my behalf!

Last edited by Saby-chan (04/07/2020 at 15:21)

http://dl5.glitter-graphics.net/pub/2337/2337545buh84sv1ie.png

#69 04/07/2020 at 17:46

Shadow Guard
CottonCandy
Unicorn Sidekick
CottonCandy

I knew this was to good to be true! At first glance Beemoov packaged this event very well. Three new outfits, and instead of having an outfit behind a paywall its a companion. But I got a bit suspicious when I was looking at my berry count and I felt like there was a huge possibility that I would not be able to get enough eggs so I did some calculations and this is what I can up with.

Some things to note: 10 day event. 20 possible berries in exploration (that's the total amount I got yesterday although correct me if you got more.). 3 tries to get berries. 2 gold per berry.

Let's first calculate that we got 20 berries every time we played until the end of the event.

20 berries in game X 10 days= 200 berries
200 berries X 3 tries= 600 berries
20 berries in exploration X 10 days= 200 berries
Total berries: 800 berries
Need: 200 berries
200 berries X 2 gold= 400 gold
------------------------------
21 berries in game X 10 days= 210 berries
210 berries X 3 tries= 630 berries
Total berries: 830 berries
Need: 170 berries
170 berries X 2 gold= 340 gold
22 berries in game X 10 days= 220 berries
220 berries X 3 tries= 660 berries
Total berries: 860 berries
Need: 140 berries
140 berries X 2 gold= 280 gold
23 berries in game X 10 days= 230 berries
230 berries X 3 tries= 690 berries
Total berries: 890 berries
Need: 110 berries
110 berries X 2 gold= 220 gold
24 berries in game X 10 days= 240 berries
240 berries X 3 tries= 720 berries
Total berries: 920 berries
Need: 80 berries
80 berries X 2 gold= 160 gold
-----------------------------
25 berries in game X 10 days= 250 berries
250 berries X 3 tries= 750 berries
Total berries: 950 berries
Need: 50 berries
50 berries X 2 gold= 100 gold
26 berries in game X 10 days= 260 berries
260 berries X 3 tries= 780 berries
Total berries: 980 berries
Need: 20 berries
20 berries X 2 gold= 40 gold
So in order to be able to get 1,000 berries you need to get 27 berries per game! Has anyone even been lucky enough to get 27 berries?

Beemoov did a great job in pulling the wool over people's eyes. Anyways here's the rest of my review on the event.

The Game
A fun little game, and it was nice to be able to practice before starting, something we've been asking for since the beginning whenever there are mini-games. Although it is very annoying that we have to wait 3 hours per game, just because most of us are stuck at home does not mean we don't have things to do. Honestly this is probably done so there's a higher chance people will miss their try and have to buy more berries, especially considering all the other Eldarya events allowed us to continually play until our tries were up with no timer.

Here's my score so far: (obviously I'm not going to be able to get all 1,000 berries by the end of the event.)
Round 1: 22
Round 2: 23
Round 3: 25
-----------
Round 1: 26
Round 2: 22

Sweet Ogress
I really like the outfit, but it feels more Halloween than Easter.

Cream of Fashion
I really like the outfit as well and like the strawberry theme of it.

Mischievous Easter
There's parts I like and don't like about the outfit. I like the hair, hat, bag, and shirt. But I'm not a fan of the shorts and the shoes. The drop rate is also a bit low. The outfit from last year has a much higher drop rate and although that's nice to bring back I would prefer the drop rate for this year's outfit to be higher.

Overall
At first I was ready to give a glowing review of the event because as I said before, it was packaged really well. There was a fun game, good outfits, putting a companion instead of an outfit behind a paywall, and I was surprised how cheap the berries were since using gold to get ahead has always been a bit pricey (which now we know why its so cheap). But once again Beemoov showed their true colors of being money hungry in a very stealthy way.

Last edited by CottonCandy (04/07/2020 at 18:03)

http://78.media.tumblr.com/0a65eebd3afbdde2f0112e22e14133f1/tumblr_opjgm7m6dx1vsjtkfo4_540.gif

#70 04/07/2020 at 17:57

Obsidian Guard
DiamondDust
Guard Patrol
DiamondDust

They think we can't do the math and when we do they say "it's possible to get enough without paying" yet never provide evidence that's true

https://i.imgur.com/Z56g1QF.png
Tifa forever ❤️ Aerith never

#71 04/07/2020 at 18:09

Absynthe Guard
Cybele
Recruit
Cybele

Yassss thank you

~Queen only of dust and bones~

#72 04/07/2020 at 22:25

Absynthe Guard
mezuku
Recruit
mezuku

Plenty of people have already pointed out that the game does not drop enough chocoberries for you to finish the event within the 10 day period, so I will not go on about that. However, I noticed something else nonsensical. Aside from the ridiculousness that is the 3 hour waiting period on the game, there is another issue. You can use gold to play the game again right away. It's 80 gold. 80! The conversion rate is 2 gold for one chocoberry. That means 80 gold could get you 40 chocoberries, whereas the game only yields ~20 per play.
The whole event is filled with hidden issues that people keep finding, but this one just baffles me. The entire event is back to the garbage pile, unless there is a hidden event somewhere in here that will give you more chocolate somehow.

Day 2: 185 chocolate
Yeah. Not going to make it for free this time. Thanks Beemoov...  /static/img/forum/smilies/roll.png

#73 04/07/2020 at 23:08

Shadow Guard
tenshijanai
Just Arrived
tenshijanai

got more than me I only have 167

#74 04/08/2020 at 03:52

Shadow Guard
Dizzy4483
Recruit
Dizzy4483

Thanks, I'm enjoying the event so far, the mini game is fun and Ewelein's outfit is beautiful!

Happy Easter!

#75 04/08/2020 at 04:38

Shadow Guard
Saby-chan
Rookie
Saby-chan

Well, Jamon's outfit ain't my cup of tea, so I can basically skip over it without any issues, but it really gets on my nerves that I can't get the companion. I am a companion collector and since the story doesn't unfold as I actually would have liked to, I kinda gave up on playing the Otome part and focus solely onto completing my collection of adorable pets.
As you can imagine, the fact that the fu*kers stole away the legendary Halloween and Christmas companions from me really annoyed me to no end since I totally deserved them since I did went trough all the goddamn story plot of the event and in technicality that should have meant I completed their sh*t event, but they locked them up under the pretext of not having all illustrations (for that I will forever hate them! I don't give a shit about your idiotic pictures! I wanted my gosh darn pets I was promised at the end of the fu*king stories!). So this event pissed me off even further!

http://dl5.glitter-graphics.net/pub/2337/2337545buh84sv1ie.png

Topic closed

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 ... 8