Forum

Topic closed

Pages : 1 2 3 4 ... 6

#26 04/22/2020 at 12:58

Shadow Guard
brokenendings
Just Arrived
brokenendings

ETERNALLY Thankful for the closet changes and the attic. I collect all the exploration clothes to make it easier to find other items, but they take up a lot of room I don't want.
Find it kind of a cheap move to make only one slot to save an outfit and force payment for others.
Like a Fashionista I can save unlimited outfit combinations from the getgo. This doesn't seem like a fair addition.

The market...I completely understand the reasoning behind it. And the deposit isn't bad. It costs 3 maana to sell for 100
It will also help clean the market out of those ridiculously high prices people put stuff for, and possibly force posters to put monthly reward items at affordable prices

The thing I ABSOLUTELY HATE??

The inability to "buy now" right when something is posted, and the inability to SEE the BIN price.
This will make trading impossible now, and make it extremely difficult to sell items to specific people. The difficulty it adds makes it not worth it in my opinion. I may as well close my store.

I wonder if they did this on purpose to stop people from making maana off of individual sales? To possibly force them to buy maana from the site?

#27 04/22/2020 at 13:12

Absynthe Guard
Seff
The Answer to Everything
Seff

https://i.ibb.co/5rQgdLG/Untitled-2.png

The attic was welcomed. I like the grouping of the items with different varations. The extra clicks can be a bit annoying though. Maybe they could've made it so that the items with only one variation can be accessed directly. Not that important though.

Well, the market.... is just a mess. I agree with @brokenendings that it'll make it clean up, but I still think that the deposit should be returned if the item isn't bought or the auction canceled, since so many of the items don't get bought.

The 1 hour wait is also pretty bad. They could've added a proper trading system to make it better but I guess not. I'm thinking of closing my store if nothing gets changed regarding this.

I have hopes that they'll make some changes but they're pretty low.

https://i.ibb.co/pbTbDHn/U3.png
https://i.ibb.co/S0nSTvN/P2.png

Last edited by Seff (04/22/2020 at 13:17)

https://i.imgur.com/idEtGVU.gif

#28 04/22/2020 at 13:16

Absynthe Guard
Earendil
Just Arrived
Earendil

Actually, if my information from the German site is correct, then the attic function isn't really that great.
If it isn't a software bug, then you will find the item you put in attic again on explorations - that way, you have the same item twice, in your wardrobe AND in the attic.

#29 04/22/2020 at 13:23

Absynthe Guard
Vaihanai
Sidekick of the Sylphs
Vaihanai

I was loving the changes until I saw: Immediate purchase available in [...] What. WHAT.

Did they just cancel trading altogether? Wishlists and stores canceled? Did they really have to do that?!

I wasn't bothered with the new deposit thing because I thought that it would make it easier to agree on a price when selling or trading items to players, as it won't just go up randomly, so at least that was nice. But now we can't do that?!

And it's also stupid that it is more expensive the more time you leave it there. The market is going to go dead this way! Some of us live in different timezones too, we would miss a lot of items if putting it up for a long time isn't encouraged!

I like that the closet is more organized, but this thing they did with the market is bs tbh. I was so happy with it but now... I'd rather not have anything changed.

Finally, the money-greediness reached the market! Great *sarcasm*

EDIT: They didn't even notify that about having to wait in the message, it's all like SURPRISE! /static/img/forum/smilies/lol.png Hilarious

Last edited by Vaihanai (04/22/2020 at 13:31)

https://i.imgur.com/KIMI9l3.jpg

#30 04/22/2020 at 13:40

Shadow Guard
brokenendings
Just Arrived
brokenendings

Earendil wrote

Actually, if my information from the German site is correct, then the attic function isn't really that great.
If it isn't a software bug, then you will find the item you put in attic again on explorations - that way, you have the same item twice, in your wardrobe AND in the attic.

I assume it's a bug. You should report it in the assistance forum on the German version unless you run into it here you should report it on this assistance forum

#31 04/22/2020 at 13:44

Shadow Guard
Alla
Lieutenant of the Guard
Alla

http://dl5.glitter-graphics.net/pub/2277/2277285v21ql654tr.gif

✵I simply adore what you did with the closet, but the market is now another pain in the ... what is that? For real?✵

http://dl6.glitter-graphics.net/pub/2277/2277286g9pevtyae5.gif

https://nsa40.casimages.com/img/2021/07/04/210704094120355423.gif

#32 04/22/2020 at 13:50

Obsidian Guard
Maeris
Young Recruit
Maeris

That you can find the same piece of clothing twice is a bug, and they seem to have fixed it. There's an announcement over here:

https://www.eldarya.com/forum/t2291,1-attic-update.htm

Edit: Link fixed

Last edited by Maeris (04/22/2020 at 13:51)

#33 04/22/2020 at 14:04

Shadow Guard
brokenendings
Just Arrived
brokenendings

So there's one curious thing about the market I can't figure out.
Every item you click on when you're deciding what to sell gives an automatic bid and BIN number, and it's different for every item you click on.

Like I clicked on a victoria hair and it put 210 bid price and 650 BIN price, but then I clicked on the naboo hair and it put 5 bid price and 15 BIN price. Where are these numbers coming from???

FIGURED IT OUT: It doesn't happen for EVERY item you click on. It only generates an auto bid and BIN IF the item is currently being sold on the market by someone.
So there's currently a Victoria hair on the market for BIN of 210, but idk where the 650 came from. There's also Naboo hair on the market for 5 bid and 15 BIN
but I clicked on desert night pants and didn't get an auto generated anything cuz there's none on the market

#34 04/22/2020 at 14:45

Obsidian Guard
NoName_NoPower
Young Recruit
NoName_NoPower

I made the math for the deposits and found out the percentages for each time. It only depends on the inmediate purchase price:

6h --> 1/17 --> 5.88%
12h --> 1/10 -->   10%
24h -->  1/8 --> 12.5%
48h -->  1/5 -->   20%

It's a lot higher than the 5% taxes of before.

Last edited by NoName_NoPower (04/22/2020 at 14:49)

Goodbye

It's been a pleasure serving in the guard with you all, but it's time for me to leave.
Hope you all have a wonderful time here in the lands of El.

Concept Art Suggestions
My Interactive Adventure: Don't worry, I will find the best treasure...Or not...

#35 04/22/2020 at 14:56

Just Arrived
Idrin

I agree with the other comments - the deposit doesn't make sense.
Moreover it's not a deposit since the maanas you pay are not repaid if the auction is canceled or if the item is not sold. And the inability to "buy now" right when something is posted, and the inability to SEE the BIN price will make trading and saving up maanas impossible now. 
In my opinion this is another way to make players spend real money and I'm thinking of closing my account if nothing gets changed regarding this, like other players I've met on FR and IT servers. I don't have time and money to waste since things are getting worse on Eldarya.

I really hope that they will rethink this update and do a 180 degree turn.

Last edited by Idrin (04/22/2020 at 15:04)

#36 04/22/2020 at 15:00

Shadow Guard
Maoyui
Sidekick of the Sylphs
Maoyui

Why on earth would you make us have to pay to sell things? The idea that someone would pay to then get rid of something is completely asinine.

Not surprised by Beemoov making the game worse suddenly, they must have thought it's been a while since they screwed us over~

https://i.imgur.com/RlZjrzW.jpg

#37 04/22/2020 at 15:02

Just Arrived
Idrin

Esstelle wrote

Will the deposit be returned if the item doesn't sell?

No, the deposit isn't returned even if the item is not sold. The same happens if you close the auction.

Last edited by Idrin (04/22/2020 at 15:05)

#38 04/22/2020 at 15:16

Shadow Guard
TeodoraCV
Rookie
TeodoraCV

next update: if you want erika to breathe, pay 100 maanas.

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiwMFfFR165UNHWlltQQz3-n-3mHOfcLTE17AB3uCXcF8ZeraV24RQLsThKM-GFJS6lp7BxII7wbuITF1pI72zd8nCHvBXadsYUoTbu2Wd7mJySfS7JgXHLx5BHDaZg2xfs8tUAS3d2ROaLvP2FVuB8ki5w7-rcfevM1j_6Bf3vTImndUhFUmwIZjZd-28/s600/Untitled-1.png

#39 04/22/2020 at 16:28

Shadow Guard
margareze
Just Arrived
margareze

Hey people there are more advantages than disadvantages. A complaint won’t change a thing. I find it a positive update.

https://data.whicdn.com/images/312301874/original.gif

#40 04/22/2020 at 17:16

Obsidian Guard
azeralove
Young Recruit
azeralove

how do u work this whole market system???????? I just ost 2800 manna because I got confused and now I'm broke... how do u work this thingggg help meeeeeeeee plzzzzzzzzzz I'm also selling a bindle for 2800 manna to replace it if anyone wants to buy plzzz do! I need that manna back  /static/img/forum/smilies/neutral.png

went from 3134 manna to 162.... ouch

Last edited by azeralove (04/22/2020 at 17:20)

#41 04/22/2020 at 17:49

Obsidian Guard
Aquaria
Guard in Training
Aquaria

I'm not really a fan of anything in this update.
I personally like seeing all my items in all of their color variations in the closet. Kinda wish that it was optional to put all your color variations together in one slot, but I guess it's fine.

And in short, I hate the market thing...

https://78.media.tumblr.com/e462b4e6ba9b717f8e898bbfaa4c2ea6/tumblr_p0z6l3L5Qm1tjvv94o3_540.gif

#42 04/22/2020 at 17:50

Shadow Guard
GrinningReaper
Recruit
GrinningReaper

The attic is nice and is something I've been wanting since forever. Goodbye beards, you won't be missed!

Saving outfits is a neat feature, but I feel like we should've been given more than one free slot.

The stacked clothes, however, are what I find most annoying. I don't have the best memory of what color items I own nor how many I have of what, so the constant clicking back and forth is frustrating. I'd love an option to see everything in a category on the same page again.

Last edited by GrinningReaper (04/22/2020 at 17:52)

https://i.imgur.com/TEvg3MP.gif

#43 04/22/2020 at 17:56

Shadow Guard
Laërtim
Soldier of the Guard
Laërtim

This market change is bad and nonsensical.

The in-universe reasoning is that we have to pay for the market space to sell the item, but with that logic there should be a set price depending on the length of the sale ONLY and the prices we choose shouldn't effect anything. Ugh.

This is frustrating - there are items I've kept from events years in the past that I haven't gotten around to selling. Now, I don't know if it will be worth the risk if no one buys them, even if I price them low. I just lose maana.

#44 04/22/2020 at 18:18

Shadow Guard
Cailin
Rookie
Cailin

This "update" is a huge fail for me. Not being able to see all the color variations you have in your closet is annoying honestly (also to have to click through things even more). I find the attic option great but the rest is absolutely hideous, especially the market..I mean what's going on with that? It doesn't make any sense..

Nah sorry but this is such a bad change. I wonder where they got the idea for the market from? Nobody asked for this but we have so many other (actually good) suggestions which they don't care about..but well..let's destroy the market instead, that will for sure make players happier with the site xD

dangit.. what are you doing Beemoov /static/img/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

Solely pretty

#45 04/22/2020 at 18:54

Absynthe Guard
BambiKin
Just Arrived
BambiKin

I'm not sure what to make of the new market yet, but I admit the new Closet function was a great idea. I've wanted an update of something like the 'attic' function for some time. It's SO nice to have. But like most players I am a little iffy about the market, I kinda hope there will be a follow up or some tweaks about it.

#46 04/22/2020 at 19:00

Obsidian Guard
Shintarou
Just Arrived
Shintarou

After all this time they made these small changes requested for years. Hope it continues like this, there is need for improvement.
I am really glad people can now save their outfits and hopefully the new feature on the market will help with the high prices and whatnot.

@brokenendings,... Very possible. This company is v greedy and crafty.

Edit; the whole market is a mess. Ir fks people up and over.

Last edited by Shintarou (04/22/2020 at 19:29)

https://66.media.tumblr.com/8d6df0a52db167a08300dfcf06fbe1eb/tumblr_inline_mvsujxKIbC1qk1or3.gif

#47 04/22/2020 at 19:27

Obsidian Guard
Shintarou
Just Arrived
Shintarou

margareze wrote

Hey people there are more advantages than disadvantages. A complaint won’t change a thing. I find it a positive update.
how??

https://66.media.tumblr.com/8d6df0a52db167a08300dfcf06fbe1eb/tumblr_inline_mvsujxKIbC1qk1or3.gif

#48 04/22/2020 at 20:56

Shadow Guard
ashleymar
Recruit
ashleymar

Nah man.

Take it all back and start over cause this ain't it.  /static/img/forum/smilies/neutral.png

Here for the outfits and the companions ♥

#49 04/22/2020 at 21:50

Obsidian Guard
Mournless
Unicorn Sidekick
Mournless

The closet organization is uncomfortable, but I can see how it's a positive, so no real complaints here on that. Paying for extra favorite outfit spots is a bit obnoxious, but if the prices were WAY LOWER, I'd have no real issues there.

The marketplace? No. That is a genuine mistake. The original system was fine. The only thing about it that needed work was a way to do direct user-to-user trading, and that has become even more of a problem with this 'update'. Add to it that posting anything for sale now guarantees a severe loss in funds if something is not sold in a given time-frame, and I must admit that I will be very surprised to see over 5 pages of items to be sold as a whole by the first week of May.

Perhaps, flaws and all, these new systems would be better received if you had, at least, given warning about the change. Unfortunately, much like a bad relationship, communication has continued to be lacking. You gave no warning for these changes, just like you gave no warning when you removed the monthly rewards, so the frustration people feel is heightened.

To solve all these issues, it might be wise to hold a sort of poll, or find a way to discuss options with the user-base directly, so that we might all have some sort of input, and can work together to find a system that works.

I am willing to make myself visible to those who hate me in the hopes that I may find those who love me

#50 04/22/2020 at 21:52

Obsidian Guard
felicityswan
Just Arrived
felicityswan

I love the attic idea very much so!! but i don't see how the "favorite outfit" idea is a very sufficient idea. if i have to pay to save more then one favorite outfit its not really useful for me to use. I understand the idea of why you added the market changes, but they really aren't that good AP is really hard to come by and a lot of players are now not selling things in the market. which means I'm not able to purchase my poor Pomponeige food at a lower price then what the store offers. which is probably not a bad thing to you, Beemoov, because i could always buy more AP. but thats the thing, i and many others don't have that sort of money to spend on mindless games. Thank you for reading my concerns. i hope you will take them into thought and consideration! /static/img/forum/smilies/smile.png 

P.S. (Please read all. Im sorry, i know it a lot)

This is totally off topic, and specifically for Beemov but if any of you (players) have advice I’d be happy to accept it.... here it goes, I'm on episode 7 (Im looking for Chrome’s companion) and my objective is to "Verifies Purrel’s Information" so I went to the burrow, I got a little trigger happy and clicked the dialogue really fast (don't judge, there was a lot of unneeded detail) I think I accidentally picked “Maybe I should dig the burrow”, instead of “I’ll look around, maybe I’ll find something there?” which leads to Valkons illustration (i found out later.) you would think that the episode would still go on nonetheless. But i've walked around everywhere on eldarya and i've even sent my companion out hoping maybe he would get chrome's companyoin, He found a bat looking companion but the bait used to catch it is 100 gold, and i don't have that kinda money! But I haven't gotten any dialogue or any new objective, nothing! And it's pretty frustrating! Beemoov and other players, Am i missing something? Do I have to look for something? Or is my game frozen? I'm so confused! I've researched every cheat sheet and watched every video and I've come up empty handed. Most videos and cheat sheets tell you to pick “Look Around” instead of “dig in the burrow” but they don't tell you what happens if you do click “dig the burrow.” /static/img/forum/smilies/hmm.png

PLEASE HELP!!!!!

Last edited by felicityswan (04/26/2020 at 16:20)

P.S. (Please read all. Im sorry, i know it a lot)

This is totally off topic, and specifically for Beemov but if any of you (Users) have advice I’d be happy to accept it.... here it goes, I'm on episode 7 (Im looking for Chrome’s companion) and my objective is to "Verifies Purrel’s Information" so I went to the burrow, I got a little trigger happy and clicked the dialogue really fast (don't judge, there was a lot of unneeded detail) I think I accidentally picked “Maybe I should dig the burrow”, instead of “I’ll look around, maybe I’ll find something there?” which leads to Valkons illustration (i found out later.) you would think that the episode would still go on nonetheless. But i've walked around everywhere on eldarya and i've even sent my companion out hoping maybe he would get chrome's companyoin, He found a bat looking companion but the bait used to catch it is 100 gold, and i don't have that kinda money! But I haven't gotten any dialogue or any new objective, nothing! And it's

Topic closed

Pages : 1 2 3 4 ... 6