Forum

Topic closed

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6

#51 04/22/2020 at 22:39

Shadow Guard
brokenendings
Just Arrived
brokenendings

Unpopular opinion: Now that I've had time to think about it, the deposit has no truly negative effect, other than making it impossible to trade and sell to specific people.

Think about it. At any point at time IF you were to sort all the items on the market into two columns
1) something that will definitely sell,
AND
2)something that will definitely not sell,
which column would have more items than the other?
I would say without a doubt #2
Sure there's a 3rd group of items that may or may not sell depending on who sees them, but that group is so small compared to the majority of items on the market.

The experience of the market is sifting through pages and pages of crap listed for high prices or pages of things I might consider buying but listed too high. That is a majority of the market in a nutshell. Sifting through things in those two categories to find the thing you want to buy for a reasonable price.
The forced deposit will do two things.
Decrease the listing of crap at high prices
Decrease the listing of desired items at high prices.

Yes, the total number of items on the market will decrease overall, but the people who list things at prices that "actually sell" will continue to do so because they understand what sells for what price

This addition will force more players to learn what sells or stop selling, which will help the market have a higher percentage of sellable items at any one time.
It makes it harder for people to take advantage of the market, to make more maana off of people than they should.

If you sell desirable items at a cheap price, you will still earn maana, despite the deposit.

So many people list items for the amount of maana they wish they could make off of it. Now they need to start listing items for the amount they know someone is willing to pay for it (I have an idea for a new forum topic that could help this process and help sellers know what to list at).

Before, only buyers experienced risk in the market, risk of losing an item they wanted in a bidding war.
Now, sellers experience a risk where they didn't before. Honestly, as a formative buyer, who spends way more in the market than making maana off it, this makes it possible to be a buyer's market all year instead of only at the end of exploration events.

The one side effect that will affect some players negatively is they won't understand the new system or don't read the updates and will lose huge amounts of maana as a result of beemoov not communicating the change properly.
Beemoov should've done what they did with the quarantine gifts and sent everybody a private message about the market change and point to the forum post for deeper explanation.
And they need a deeper explanation with examples to demonstrate the market changes

If there's significantly fewer pages on the market, it doesn't mean the market is dying. There'll be less pages of crap, but also if more items are listed at affordable prices then all items spend less time on the market. So the pages of the market will be even less BECAUSE more of the things posted on the market are selling than they were before.
100s of pages of nothing that sells is a dead market
less than 20 pages would mean most things getting put on the market are selling ASAP

EDIT:
OH and I just realized ONE lone benefit from having an hour of "bid only" before buy it now.
It makes it possible for people who list the item first to sell for their BIN price, before people try to instantly post to undersell them,
like what happens every day with bindle items. Someone posts for 40 BIN, five minutes later someone posts a BIN for 35, ten minutes later a new person posts for 30 BIN and only the 30 BIN sells before someone undersells the others again.
Because of the wait period for BIN, the people who post the items first will be more likely to sell because anyone posting after them will have to wait longer before someone can "buy it now"
They also won't know if the BIN is cheaper or not until the waiting period is up, so they won't know if they want to wait and see the "bid only" items' BIN prices or just buy the ones they can already "buy now"

Last edited by brokenendings (04/22/2020 at 23:26)

#52 04/23/2020 at 02:10

Shadow Guard
Bewitch
Lieutenant of the Guard
Bewitch

I swear, yall just ruined my favorite and only aspect of this game and it’s dress up. I’m seriously considering deleting at this point lol it’s only going to get worse. 3 slots for saving an outfit? Can’t even risk high sales anymore because maana isn’t refunded…I’m so tired /:

https://64.media.tumblr.com/c6393cde6b4274fb3870fa62ec104f29/tumblr_mwj5s7n4741rnqv4ao1_400.jpg

#53 04/23/2020 at 03:03

Shadow Guard
Greta
Young Recruit
Greta

The attic is definitely the best part. Finally got to get rid of so much crap.

Merging the same outfits with different colors- it would be really good feature if it had indicator that that item has more that one color. Otherwise it's a bad interface. Just like drop down menu - you have to put some kind of indicator so that people would know that it's a drop down menu.

The marker - .... I think other user told everything you need to know. I don't use market that often but after this update I don't think I will be using it at all

I guess it's something ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

10x10

#54 04/23/2020 at 04:02

Obsidian Guard
Evelina
Jouluvoittaja
Evelina

I don't know if this has been asked or answered somewhere but I'm gonna ask anyway:

If the item doesn't sell, do you get the deposit back? I think it would be really unfair to take away the money in that case.

Suomi-Finland https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ8hvF6g-dgWqcsmGd9eYKZnA15TuLbklQb3ivr4kPVILghanCB
My Wishlist
https://dragcave.net/image/zGagj.gifhttps://dragcave.net/image/pWyFx.gifhttps://dragcave.net/image/EZTkP.gifhttps://dragcave.net/image/zay7Z.gifhttps://dragcave.net/image/N2hNO.gif

#55 04/23/2020 at 04:21

Shadow Guard
MadalinaZuZu
Sylph Sidekick
MadalinaZuZu

@brokenendings I really like your idea about the new topic on forum
@Evelina you get nothing back unfortunately..

I really hate the new market changes /static/img/forum/smilies/hmm.png

#56 04/23/2020 at 04:26

Obsidian Guard
Maeris
Young Recruit
Maeris

brokenendings wrote

Unpopular opinion: Now that I've had time to think about it, the deposit has no truly negative effect, other than making it impossible to trade and sell to specific people.

Think about it. At any point at time IF you were to sort all the items on the market into two columns
1) something that will definitely sell,
AND
2)something that will definitely not sell,
which column would have more items than the other?
I would say without a doubt #2
Sure there's a 3rd group of items that may or may not sell depending on who sees them, but that group is so small compared to the majority of items on the market.

The experience of the market is sifting through pages and pages of crap listed for high prices or pages of things I might consider buying but listed too high. That is a majority of the market in a nutshell. Sifting through things in those two categories to find the thing you want to buy for a reasonable price.
The forced deposit will do two things.
Decrease the listing of crap at high prices
Decrease the listing of desired items at high prices.

Yes, the total number of items on the market will decrease overall, but the people who list things at prices that "actually sell" will continue to do so because they understand what sells for what price

This addition will force more players to learn what sells or stop selling, which will help the market have a higher percentage of sellable items at any one time.
It makes it harder for people to take advantage of the market, to make more maana off of people than they should.

If you sell desirable items at a cheap price, you will still earn maana, despite the deposit.

So many people list items for the amount of maana they wish they could make off of it. Now they need to start listing items for the amount they know someone is willing to pay for it (I have an idea for a new forum topic that could help this process and help sellers know what to list at).

Before, only buyers experienced risk in the market, risk of losing an item they wanted in a bidding war.
Now, sellers experience a risk where they didn't before. Honestly, as a formative buyer, who spends way more in the market than making maana off it, this makes it possible to be a buyer's market all year instead of only at the end of exploration events.

The one side effect that will affect some players negatively is they won't understand the new system or don't read the updates and will lose huge amounts of maana as a result of beemoov not communicating the change properly.
Beemoov should've done what they did with the quarantine gifts and sent everybody a private message about the market change and point to the forum post for deeper explanation.
And they need a deeper explanation with examples to demonstrate the market changes

If there's significantly fewer pages on the market, it doesn't mean the market is dying. There'll be less pages of crap, but also if more items are listed at affordable prices then all items spend less time on the market. So the pages of the market will be even less BECAUSE more of the things posted on the market are selling than they were before.
100s of pages of nothing that sells is a dead market
less than 20 pages would mean most things getting put on the market are selling ASAP

It could also mean that nobody is selling anything anymore.

Think about it:
what's truly negative about sifting trough 100+ pages, with the option to sort by price or search for items you want to own, by name?
Even if most is expensive, you don't have to buy anything.
The number of items will also decrease as players can simply store unwanted items in the attic (and not find them again, thanks to the bug fix).
Expecting people to sell at prices buyers deem fair is just hurting everyone more with the new market system than with the old.

I've been an active buyer and seller for nearly 4 years, and it's never taken more than 10 minutes out of my day, in total.

Now, even if I wanted to sell my event items, I won't, because I'm not throwing out stuff for cheap that could sell for a fair price if the right person notices - frankly, I don't need the Maana and it's not worth the hassle of checking back every 6 hrs or paying the deposit for 1k+ items like dresses or wings from 2016/2017. The risk buyers take is not getting an item and getting your Maana back? That's not a risk at all, that's just how the market works! And I'm talking as someone who lost bidding wars countless times - it just means the item was worth more to someone else, which is fair.

Sellers are literally losing Maana with every listing, which means as long as they don't have to sell anything, they simply won't.
It doesn't matter if every listing is fair, or cheap, if nobody tries to sell anything.
Most of 0 pages ist still nothing to buy.

brokenendings wrote

EDIT:
OH and I just realized ONE lone benefit from having an hour of "bid only" before buy it now.
It makes it possible for people who list the item first to sell for their BIN price, before people try to instantly post to undersell them,
like what happens every day with bindle items. Someone posts for 40 BIN, five minutes later someone posts a BIN for 35, ten minutes later a new person posts for 30 BIN and only the 30 BIN sells before someone undersells the others again.
Because of the wait period for BIN, the people who post the items first will be more likely to sell because anyone posting after them will have to wait longer before someone can "buy it now"
They also won't know if the BIN is cheaper or not until the waiting period is up, so they won't know if they want to wait and see the "bid only" items' BIN prices or just buy the ones they can already "buy now"

That just means buyers need to pay more for those items they need for bundles. It also means sellers can get away with higher prices, as long as they're the cheapest ones at any given time. It simply narrows down buyers' purchase options, which I don't like at all.

Why should someone pay more for an consumable bundle item they can find on any normal exploration than for an event item from 2016 that's discontinued? It seems unfair to me.

Edit: And don't get me started on how this is way easier to manage for users with lots of Maana. Any system that needs you to pay for a chance to make money is exploitative.
It's punishing new players who have no idea how the market works and need time to experiment.
Yes, I am aware that this is a game, but we see this exact thing in RL so often that we know exactly where this is going.

Last edited by Maeris (04/23/2020 at 04:32)

#57 04/23/2020 at 04:35

Obsidian Guard
Evelina
Jouluvoittaja
Evelina

MadalinaZuZu wrote

@brokenendings I really like your idea about the new topic on forum
@Evelina you get nothing back unfortunately..

I really hate the new market changes :/

Aww, too bad :/ I agree, I don't really like the new market system. The only thing that I actually like is that you can now put an item for sale for 6 hours.

The attic, however, is really nice

Suomi-Finland https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ8hvF6g-dgWqcsmGd9eYKZnA15TuLbklQb3ivr4kPVILghanCB
My Wishlist
https://dragcave.net/image/zGagj.gifhttps://dragcave.net/image/pWyFx.gifhttps://dragcave.net/image/EZTkP.gifhttps://dragcave.net/image/zay7Z.gifhttps://dragcave.net/image/N2hNO.gif

#58 04/23/2020 at 04:49

Obsidian Guard
Maeris
Young Recruit
Maeris

I really like the closet changes, too!
It's be fantastic if we could see how many colour variations we have (like 10/12 for example), but I'm pretty happy with this.
The cost of the extra save slots are... well. I'm just glad we can make 30 gold coins with 300 maana and items we find in exploration ^^

The 6 hour auction is nice, but the rest of the market is really, really bad. I have some choice words I'm too polite to use, but they certainly fit.

#59 04/23/2020 at 05:13

Absynthe Guard
ArtemisTsukino
Rookie
ArtemisTsukino

I appreciate the closet changes, but the market? I'll likely not sell anything on it anymore.  /static/img/forum/smilies/hmm.png

https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/a46c905d-82fb-4112-9405-c827a380a9fe/dd57ynu-0d66e06e-a92e-4557-b6de-cb233052b411.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2E0NmM5MDVkLTgyZmItNDExMi05NDA1LWM4MjdhMzgwYTlmZVwvZGQ1N3ludS0wZDY2ZTA2ZS1hOTJlLTQ1NTctYjZkZS1jYjIzMzA1MmI0MTEucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.yBb5CwmpS4YHJG4uzgRZiHvXYLPV0TSmI8KK3Sp65AU

#60 04/23/2020 at 05:20

Just Arrived
Idrin

I understand @brokenendings' point of view, but if they really wanted to make the market better, they could have done it in another way.

First, they could have put the maximum price of 5000 maanas (that's in my opinion hight enough) for the auctions/sales, for example, instead of the current 1 000 000 maanas. Besides the people who tried to sell items for +100k sure won't be doing it anymore, but they weren't a real problem,you aren't forced to buy the item if you think the price it's too high.

Moreover the deposit it's not a real deposit but it's a tax since the maanas won't returned if the item is not sold. And even if I sell the item I will lose it, if I get it right, so what's the point in selling if I'll lose maanas.

Second, they could have created a trading section to help users to exchange or to directly sell items.

In conclusion they could have done it better if they really wanted to help players.

And they could have at least sent a message to everybody to notify of the changes before implementing them.

Last edited by Idrin (04/23/2020 at 05:49)

#61 04/23/2020 at 06:48

Absynthe Guard
Satena
Soldier of the Guard
Satena

About the closet, I really like the attic idea. Everything else - not really. This color sorting thing really irritates me, more than scrolling throuh all these items. The other thing, this place for favourite outfit is simply pitiful. Who would pay 900 maanas just to save the second outfit? When I saw that, I freezed literally for two minutes. I can just save the outfit I like on my pc, that's none of a problem. Pitiful, just pitiful.

And about the marketplace: I'm one of those who usually logs in just to scroll through occasions and do stuff like that. When I see that I can buy something right away BUT in an hour, I go nuts. Only to put the item is risky. For example: someone won't see the offer or just won't buy something for 3k. It;s not even a little beneficial, and it's depressing to just see, not to say anything about experiencing. One and only profit is price drop as it's a psychological effect - the more you want to take, the more you have to give, which isn't beneficial. What's the point?

Just a several failures more and they won't be able to put themselves together after a fall...

Last edited by Satena (04/23/2020 at 08:25)

IIMy Polish AccountIIDC: Valle#4059II
https://i.imgur.com/ThHscrA.gif

#62 04/23/2020 at 06:51

Shadow Guard
TeodoraCV
Rookie
TeodoraCV

honestly, reading all the opinions from here, makes me happy since it seems that the players are more logical than beemoov.
i like the fact that like (almost) everyone has a strong opinion to support their argument with, even if it's positive, even if it's negative.

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiwMFfFR165UNHWlltQQz3-n-3mHOfcLTE17AB3uCXcF8ZeraV24RQLsThKM-GFJS6lp7BxII7wbuITF1pI72zd8nCHvBXadsYUoTbu2Wd7mJySfS7JgXHLx5BHDaZg2xfs8tUAS3d2ROaLvP2FVuB8ki5w7-rcfevM1j_6Bf3vTImndUhFUmwIZjZd-28/s600/Untitled-1.png

#63 04/23/2020 at 07:49

Absynthe Guard
Alison10
Young Recruit
Alison10

Hello! I don't like the two news at all, I'm very disappointed.
The wardrobe has become complicated to use
since I have to open the sections several times to understand what to wear,
the objects in the attic are not salable
and this functionality is not available for objects such as pets for example.
It would be advisable to give the guardian the possibility to choose
which functionality to use simply by adding a switch button.

For the market, I do not express myself, I am not going to use it anymore,
as a pay-to-play player I realize that in any case
I am losing money with all these deposits of objects
that maybe it takes me more than a week or more to sell them,
even by reselling objects that I paid a lot
certainly I do not put them on the market to sell them off
and not earn the minimum spent.

https://dumpshare.net/images/3294197mydivider1.png
Server ITA Ali23 ◆ Server USA Alison10 ◆ Server FRA Ali84
https://68.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdpfsmiwab1qdlkyg.gif
Market
https://cur.glitter-graphics.net/pub/3580/3580994olsrxvo2k5.gif

#64 04/23/2020 at 08:34

Soldier of the Guard
Arandis

I make this short:

Attic & save your favorite outfit(s) +++

Everything else ---

My closet is a clusterf*ck right now.
Beemoov, what on earth... %?&!Q&??!!
/static/img/forum/smilies/sad.png  /static/img/forum/smilies/sad.png  /static/img/forum/smilies/sad.png

https://i.imgur.com/l0nrIZ2.png?1

#65 04/23/2020 at 09:29

Absynthe Guard
Cazza182
Just Arrived
Cazza182

It's a risk to put items up if they're not going to sell, but so far I've tried to offset the deposit tax by adding a few manaa onto my sell price.

For example:
I tend to sell common bindles for 20/60 - to sell at 12 hrs, the tax is now 3 manaa, so my new sell price is 23/63 to cover the charge.
Similarly, for rare bindles, my new pricing would be 35/95 to cover the cost of the 5 manaa tax for a 12 hr sale.

As long as you put a reasonable price up for an item (aim lower with your expectations, or check to see what things are generally selling for), it could sell first time and then you wouldn't have any 'losses' from the new sellers' tax.

I still think though that Beemoov should at least implement a refund of the deposit if your item doesn't sell, if not get rid of this tax completely/ revert back to a tax for buyers instead.

#66 04/23/2020 at 10:21

Young Recruit
Ingeborg

Beemoov doing what they do best - being greedy and trying to squeeze more money out of their players /static/img/forum/smilies/roll.png
Seriously, not going to bother selling anything but really cheap stuff on the market, because the risk of losing money is far to big.

Something else I think is stupid:
"You can now save your favorite outfits thanks to the little star at the right of your Guardian on the “My Appearance” page."

Anyone remembers the MCL-Q&A they released a while ago?

"Why isn’t is possible to save the outfits and filter/sort our closet like on Like a Fashionista?
My Candy Love is not a fashion game like LAF, but an otome game. This is not a top priority function in the game."

So I guess MCL is not a fashion game ... while Eldarya is one. Because reasons. And Beemoov-Logic.

Cazza182 wrote

As long as you put a reasonable price up for an item (aim lower with your expectations, or check to see what things are generally selling for), it could sell first time and then you wouldn't have any 'losses' from the new sellers' tax.

Sadly, there are a lot of items were you simply have to guess, because noone else sells it at the moment. Which wasn't a problem before, but now you'd have to spend money every time you put it up for sale trying to find an acceptable price range. Meaning you can lose quite a lot of money that way, especially if you don't want to sell it below value.

#67 04/23/2020 at 10:28

Shadow Guard
Nio
Sidekick of the Sylphs
Nio

Thank you for this useful closet update, that I've been wishing from the start of Eldarya! It's so much easier to save outfits, instead always needing to take screenshots of them and trying to recreate them manually. Also the attic and the color variations stacking makes everything so much faster because I'm always way too lazy to sell anything so I have way too many color variations of literally everything.

Last edited by Nio (04/23/2020 at 10:29)

https://i.ibb.co/hDLJsB3/2018-03-7-01-07-42.png

#68 04/23/2020 at 11:04

Absynthe Guard
Engelle
Just Arrived
Engelle

I've been playing this game since 2016, but the new updates can make even the hardcore fans lose their appetite for playing. If updates like this one continue, I think the time has come for me to say goodbye to this game. It's not as fun as it once was. /static/img/forum/smilies/neutral.png

Last edited by Engelle (04/23/2020 at 11:07)

Eagle 1 out !

#69 04/23/2020 at 13:10

Absynthe Guard
Fantasia
Alchemy Apprentice
Fantasia

http://dl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/3340/3340521ei674uqhwi.png

So far, I'm not sure how to feel about everything.

As far as the market goes, I don't really use that, so I can't say anything about those changes,

but as far as the closet goes, I preferred the setup of before. I'll admit that I like the attic option for getting rid of a lot of the useless exploration stuff I have from way back, as well as event items that I haven't been able to get rid of, but as far as the colour cluster goes, I REALLY wish it could go back to the way it was before where you'd see every colour of an item right away without back-and-forth clicking. I mean, what if you actually forget what colour of something you have, especially if you have a lot? Having to click back and forth just makes it distracting, and especially if people are like me and get their ideas for outfits while scrolling through their closet, then this is a bad change in that you have to kind of visualize your outfit before putting it together.

I'm just saying, it seems kind of inconvenient, which defeats the whole purpose, doesn't it?

https://64.media.tumblr.com/f4f7d06660e5c0e77e3df9d082bb0e44/tumblr_ocgxq8SEau1rah7qto1_500.gif

#70 04/23/2020 at 13:42

Obsidian Guard
Revel
Virhebongari
Revel

I just realized you can go back with one click to the same category you left off after choosing a color. Just click the "My appearance" arrow on top. Clicking again takes back to the overall view of the categories. Hope this helps someone else too.

Overall I love the additions to the wardrobe but it still feels bit clumsy to use.

What should be added:

- A button for going from the attic to normal wardrobe
- The back-button after choosing a color variation would lead to the same spot we left off (saves one click and lotsa scrolling)
- An indication of if we have only 1 color or multiple colors of an item
- If we have only 1 color variation of an item it would immediately be equipped when clicking on it
- An option to choose how we want our color variations to be organized, the new or the old way
- There should be more spots than 3 for saved outfits (Unless more open after you purchase those? Anyway I don't think 15 GC is that much, you can make 30 in the alchemy lab after all)
- A list of all the stuff that's currently on the avatar (like in MCL cause at the moment its VERY hard to find and remove single items)

After these changes it would be so much better. I don't care that much about the market change since the desposit is quite small and it forces people to price stuff decently.

Last edited by Revel (04/23/2020 at 13:47)

#71 04/23/2020 at 14:21

Absynthe Guard
mezuku
Recruit
mezuku

Market
This is going to SUCK. I am a long time player (been here since day 1) and a player that has had time to get decent items (common and rare). I use the market a lot, both to buy and sell. I, being a veteran, have the resources to take a hit on my maana if my items do not sell. New players or players who play completely free and rely on the market to make maana or get past items no longer available? Screw them, I guess. You can actually lose money based on this new system. If your item doesn't sell or has a low interest rate, but a high price? Sheesh. Like, the taking a cut of the buying price was still a pain, but at least you made a profit.

It's also going to kill any experimentation with pricing as well. Some items are not common in the marketplace and don't have a common price range people buy them in. Other things are rare and can sell for thousands of maana, but have only very specific people willing to buy them. People who don't always see them, so it can take a couple of postings to finally sell them at a fair price.

Also, having to pay to put them up for longer? Considering there is no physical space these things take up and nothing of value is actually taken for keeping them up longer or shorter... that is dumb. Posting time means nothing in an online forum.

I will be surprised if this doesn't kill the market for anyone but the most affluent players.

Closet
I actually wanted this for a while. I hate combing through my closet to find things, especially since I sometimes have upwards of 8+ variations. The thing I would like is if they put a counter in the upper corner so I can see if I only have 1 of that item or if I have 10 (like in the app).

Attic
If I could sell from the attic, I would like it. Otherwise? Meh

Saving Outfits
Not paying for another save slot. Are they crazy? 900 maana is a lot. 15 gold? Still not happening (especially for free players).

Thanks for trying, but go back to the drawing board.

#72 04/23/2020 at 16:21

Shadow Guard
brokenendings
Just Arrived
brokenendings

I did think of another negative aspect that wasn't in my post higher up.

The hour wait time for the ability to buy it now?
For more rare bindle items in high demand that you might be able to sell 10 or more of them in a day. Now you gotta hope all 3 sell quickly after the wait time, and then put 3 more up and hope again after ANOTHER hour wait time. You might not be able to sell even half as much as you used to be able to.
That's something they clearly did on purpose to make it harder to earn maana.
Which is ridiculous in a free to play game. The hour wait time should be immediately gotten rid of. 10 minute wait time? Maybe. But an hour is absurd.

Last edited by brokenendings (04/23/2020 at 16:22)

#73 04/23/2020 at 18:34

Obsidian Guard
Valaena
Guard in Training
Valaena

I am grateful for the attic option. But once I put some items there, half of the items that I didn't want to put there disappeared as well. Now half of my items are not available to me.

EDIT: my bad, I didn't realize that you have to click on items to get the color variations.

As for the market, I don't mind the changes either. The 6-hour option is nice. Plus the deposit prevents people from putting outrageous prices on items cause that would just be a waste of maana and time.

All in all, I'm very content with the changes.

Completely agree with @brokenendings points.

EDIT#2: hate that we have to wait 1 hour before the items can sell... that was unnecessary

Last edited by Valaena (04/23/2020 at 20:23)

#74 04/23/2020 at 19:12

Shadow Guard
Ciantara
Just Arrived
Ciantara

I like the attic and the 6 hour option in the market but that's about it.

The new closet is pretty annoying, I prefer being able to see everthing rather than having to click back and forth over and over again. I can see what they wanted to achieve and it's not the worst update they've done but it just doesn't do it for me. I can live with it but I don't like it.

As for the market... No. Just no (except for the 6 hour option). It's been said by many people and I completely agree. The fact that we now have to pay to sell is absolute BS. It takes away the purpose of the market. Change it back for f sake.

For fun I also tried selling and canceling at the market and surprise, surprise, the deposit does not return  /static/img/forum/smilies/roll.png

woop

#75 04/23/2020 at 20:27

The Answer to Everything
Kaitlynne

Thank you so muuuch!!! I love it!

https://i.imgur.com/SoMdnxn.pnghttps://media.tenor.com/images/651d0b7cdd4a5ced4e4c89435efba718/tenor.gifhttps://i.imgur.com/SoMdnxn.png

Topic closed

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6