Topic closed

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5

#51 04/10/2021 at 09:11

Shadow Guard
VillJess
Just Arrived
VillJess

@Amaelia
The only fault of Beemoov in all of this was having the game database AND the backups in not only the same server hosting spot but also in the same part of the building. It's obvious it was their way to save money and they knew that, even though not likely, that both would be damaged in case a disaster happens.
The OVH servers itself don't have such a good opinion on the internet and people say that the communication from their side is bad but the costs of servers etc. are pretty low.
So again, saving money.

#52 04/10/2021 at 15:04

Obsidian Guard
ChristaLenz
Just Arrived
ChristaLenz

https://drive.google.com/uc?id=1H-p9IbbUv55whr5hAn1R2_lRnqPNVbs1

On Facebook they said backups weren't where they thought them should be.
I don't know if it's really what happened but in this case is not Beemoov's fault but OVH's fault.
But Beemoov could take more precautions like make more backups with others partners or in other place.

Last edited by ChristaLenz (04/10/2021 at 15:05)

https://i.postimg.cc/pTmLgFv6/Christa-Lenz-banni-re.png

#53 04/10/2021 at 15:25

Shadow Guard
Birka
Young Recruit
Birka

loosely translated from a post from the german facebook page of Eldarya (March 17th):

"[...] Here is what we know so far:
- Our main data were hosted in building 1 and 2 [both destroyed by the fire]
- our backups should have been in building 3 [not affected by the fire]
- newest information from OVH is pointing towards our backups being in building 2.
We are waiting to hear back from OVH [to get more information]"

So beemoov did indeed pay to have backups in a separate building but somehow OVH stored the data at building 2 anyway.
Conclusion: The main culprit is OVH and beemoov's only fault is not having backups with a separate host.

Last edited by Birka (04/10/2021 at 15:25)

#54 04/11/2021 at 05:32

Shadow Guard
Merody
Soldier of the Guard
Merody

So it's not Beemove fault, or not entirely at least.

But what they propose us as "recompensation" is a joke.

As recompensation we get standart starter pack, which we always get when registering with added 100 gold coins.

For 100 gold coins we can buy one wig only in one color. No more.

If we want to have even a possibility to get the stuff from past event we must do recharge.
We must pay them.
Otherwise we cannot get back what we lost.

This "ancient coins" are useless too. If we Don't pay beemove, with this "ancient coins" we can buy only stuff from shops in TO.
And honestly not many people even buy this Stuff on normal basis.

And I think this can not be called compensation.

Even more so, because some people don't have possibility to prove that they already spent money some years ago.

They have already paid and beemove wants them to pay again.

All players must pay to get the possibility to recover things.

I do not feel that they compensate for my account loss

Last edited by Merody (04/11/2021 at 05:34)

#55 04/11/2021 at 06:22

Shadow Guard
Birka
Young Recruit
Birka

As far as I understood, the antique coins can be used for all the clothing, companions and illustrations from the origins including all of the events as well as the christmas and valentines day event from 2020/21. I don't know if this shop will also include exploration items. (Though my only concern is if I'll  be able to get my draflayel back. Had it for 2-3 years and no one said anything about bindle-companions. It's the only thing I really want.)
I've read in some comments, that we also get a maana amount that's kind of a median amount of the daily maana from the beginning of the severs 2014/16 onwards and those 1000 Maana on top of that.
I'd say just wait what it'll be and complain afterwards. They won't listen to us before anyway...

My main concern: will the market still be only available after episode 5? I don't want to play those episodes again!

Last edited by Birka (04/11/2021 at 06:25)

#56 04/11/2021 at 06:31

Shadow Guard
Merody
Soldier of the Guard
Merody

The thing is that I understood that with ancient coins we can buy stuff from TO and two last events.

But if we want buy stuff from older events we need to recharge to get Access to special shop.

And sorry to say, but market was avaiable from episode 6 and level 7.

And because that was started to prevent multi accounts that will probably not change

Last edited by Merody (04/11/2021 at 06:41)

#57 04/11/2021 at 06:42

Shadow Guard
Birka
Young Recruit
Birka

Ok, episode 6 then. I wasn't sure about that ^^° Thank you for looking it up! Makes it even worse then.... When I started, it was open immediately and I think this should also be the case now. Would be a huge waste of maana otherwise.

They wrote in an facebook-post that we'll be able to get "all items from the origins [and these two events]". I'm quite sure, that their "all" includes the events and the only mentioned the last to events, because they're from new era. Otherwise it would indeed reaaaaally suck... might change my mind about continuing to play in this case.

But then, I only invested like 3-4€ in the game and finished the Origins. So I'll just have to replay the first 3 episode of new era and might be a lot more relaxed than players who invested more or are somewhere around episode 10+ of origins and have to replay a lot more. My roommate is at origins episode 15 or somewhere around that. Just got to know Colaia. Too far in to replay it fast and not far enough to skip and go to the new era.

Last edited by Birka (04/11/2021 at 06:43)

#58 04/11/2021 at 06:48

Shadow Guard
Merody
Soldier of the Guard
Merody

It would be great if I just misunderstood.

But I read information in my native lenguage, and that's what I understood.

We will see.

If I remember correctly we can register again 12.04?
Just a few hours left.

Last edited by Merody (04/11/2021 at 06:52)

#59 04/11/2021 at 07:11

Shadow Guard
Birka
Young Recruit
Birka

Yes, at least on the german page they wrote that they'll get online again on the 12.04. but don't know yet at what time. Let's see how it goes.

#60 04/11/2021 at 10:21

Obsidian Guard
Khiarra
Just Arrived
Khiarra

@Merody

It has been confirmed that the Antique coins will serve to buy items/companions/illustrations/food/baits/potions/parchements from ALL events that occurred while The Origins was on. AND the TO episodes. That means that everything from Halloween 2015 until Halloween 2020 will be there. They mentioned the last two events (Christmas 2020 and Valentine's Day 2021) specifically because they were events concerning A New Era.

To prove this fact : in their instagram stories, they have shown the valuret and the Spring Faery outfit, which are two really rare event features...

Also, they said that 350 000 antique coins = roughly 350 000 maanas. With that fact, I calculated that you can do all 30 episodes of The Origins (about 70k maanas) and still be able to buy at least 70 different outfits with the 280k maanas left, considering the most expensive one was about 4k maanas.

These are just speculations, but they also mentioned that they would reduce the normal prices of outfits so that players can get more of them...

My plan would be to first buy my legendary companion (I don't really like the Sogiluv ^^') and food to last 30 days and parchments to convert food, get my essential items to create my OC (only 25 outfits actually interest me) and then try to get as much baits as possible so that I have a chance to get all eggs from exploration. Then with the leftover money, I would redo the episodes up until the 24th (where you have all the maps and sites to explore).

In other words, if I am correct, to me, it seems like a good compensation. However, I have not been on this site for long, so I would understand people that were on the site since 2017 and earlier that this isn't enough...

Last edited by Khiarra (04/11/2021 at 10:31)

#61 04/11/2021 at 10:23

Absynthe Guard
Aurora24
Just Arrived
Aurora24

In Instagramm they said the German, Italian and French sever will be avaible tomorrow, 11 o' clock.
The Spanish and Hungarian 2 o'clock.
The others are out in Insta too, I just cannot remember.
I think they wanted different hours due to avoid the overburden.

#62 04/11/2021 at 10:47

Shadow Guard
Merody
Soldier of the Guard
Merody

@Khiarra

Thank you. I really hope it will be just like you wroten and I just misunderstood.

Last edited by Merody (04/11/2021 at 10:48)

#63 04/12/2021 at 02:13

Shadow Guard
Malva
Recruit
Malva

It seems who didn't have to rely on google translate, like me, deciphered Beemoov's messages in a more optimistic way than me.
I hope you will be right.
Anyway, we'll soon see.

#64 04/12/2021 at 05:40

Absynthe Guard
Méruniel
Recruit
Méruniel

Hi everyone,

Europeans servers are back online.
We lost everything !

Pets, items, episodes, spin-offs, illustrations, we are level 1 /static/img/forum/smilies/hmm.png
We need to pay for everything with the new money but that's not fair...

Last edited by Méruniel (04/12/2021 at 06:05)

https://www.zupimages.net/up/18/26/632z.png

#65 04/12/2021 at 06:14

Shadow Guard
Merody
Soldier of the Guard
Merody

Right now is better than I expected.

We can buy stuff from past events without making recharge.

10 000 is too little to get back what we lost.

I can't get register on my server, but I hope that we (as players from servers where all data were lost) will get more ancients coins.

Last edited by Merody (04/12/2021 at 06:14)

#66 04/12/2021 at 06:19

Absynthe Guard
Méruniel
Recruit
Méruniel

Merody wrote

Right now is better than I expected.

We can buy stuff from past events without making recharge.

10 000 is too little to get back what we lost.

I can't get register on my server, but I hope that we (as players from servers where all data were lost) will get more ancients coins.

The 10 000 are only for the non european servers. We gets 350 000 on europeans. And we need 50 000 to play TO ...

I did registered, it's working. You should try again /static/img/forum/smilies/wink.png

#67 04/12/2021 at 06:47

Shadow Guard
Queen-Arianni
Guard Patrol
Queen-Arianni

Thank you so much! We finally get items introduced to this server from Saint Valentine 2016 and much more unique items!

Everyone look through the shop! There are items you may not know exist (Rainbow Hair, etc.) plus every exploration item is there!

#68 04/12/2021 at 07:02

Shadow Guard
ȷungkook
Alchemy Apprentice
Guardian

Does anyone how many antique coins you can get from the bank? Is it a 1 for 1 situation where 1 GC bought equals 1 antique coin or do I get more?

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/6e/eb/38/6eeb383093fef384b8a0a9739be22e30.jpg

#69 04/12/2021 at 07:03

Shadow Guard
Merody
Soldier of the Guard
Merody

@Méruniel

Thank you it reassuring to knows we will recive more.

I will register /static/img/forum/smilies/smile.png

EDIT: I have one more questions the animated items that we can now buy in this special butik like "Water element" are no longer moving?

Its only my computer, or beemove just chengedbthem from animated to no animated?

#70 04/12/2021 at 07:06

Absynthe Guard
Amayah
Just Arrived
Amayah

I'm really disappointed.
We've got 1000 Maana to play a new era.
Really great,...
Thank you for nothing at all!

#71 04/12/2021 at 11:01

Absynthe Guard
BlackPaperMoon
Rookie
BlackPaperMoon

So... We lost everything on the Eu servers. I spent money on that crap. After registering again, the site doesn't load in. Great. Any news on that?

#72 04/12/2021 at 11:08

Light Guard
Eleyon
Moderator & Leader of the XMen
Okumara

BlackPaperMoon wrote

So... We lost everything on the Eu servers. I spent money on that crap. After registering again, the site doesn't load in. Great. Any news on that?

The site probably crashed due to the amount of people online as for money of you provide your nickname (former) , card number (last 4 digits) and email and they should be able to reimburse you for any purchases made before January 2020 on the EU servers. Send an email to support@beemoov.com

EU Reimbursement Help.

Again for those who spent actual currency on the game before January of 2020 please do this to get reimbursed by the team (also please note this options is only available to EU players):

Go to "your account" by clicking on your name (top right list under your username, the second option). There is a button to retrieve the credit, for many payment options there is a simple form to fill and you will be reimbursed. Although two methods below must be used in an email to support@beemoov.com

Credit card:
* Old/Current Username (Please state if you changed usernames)
*The email address associated to the accounts
*The date and the amount in €/$ of a recent transaction.
*Last 4 digits of the credit card you used.

Pay Pal:
* Old/Current Username (Please state if you changed usernames)
* The email address associated to the accounts
* If it's not the same email address, the email address/username of the Paypal account.
* The date and the transaction ID* of the transaction.
* Transaction ID's can be found in the confirmation email you get when you make a payment or on the Paypal website, in the payment history section.

Please Note that due to the influx of requests this may take time for the team to get to your ticket. Please be patient!

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/786681519594536972/1010406187449188463/bha.png

#73 04/12/2021 at 11:09

Shadow Guard
Queen-Arianni
Guard Patrol
Queen-Arianni

BlackPaperMoon wrote

Just keep reloading it'll work. Took me a few reloads to get it to pop up.

#74 04/12/2021 at 14:14

Absynthe Guard
Méruniel
Recruit
Méruniel

Okumara wrote

BlackPaperMoon wrote

The site probably crashed due to the amount of people online as for money of you provide your nickname (former) , card number (last 4 digits) and email and they should be able to reimburse you for any purchases made before January 2020 on the EU servers. Send an email to support@beemoov.com

I've send a ticket this morning, still waiting for the answer.
They didn't communicate about our money lost with the game but they knew how to say we could get more from the recharge...

#75 04/12/2021 at 15:17

Shadow Guard
Natja
Just Arrived
Natja

Hello, does anyone know why there are items that do not appear in the old store? At first the Fight on Friday wig appeared and not anymore. Many sets (parts, colours..) of they are missing too in all versions .  I'm in the Spanish version.

EDIT by Moderator: Posting unreleased content.

Last edited by Natja (04/12/2021 at 15:21)

Topic closed

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5