Topic closed

Pages : 1 ... 3 4 5

#101 04/18/2021 at 01:10

Shadow Guard
HeartKiller
Soldier of the Guard
HeartKiller

Kiaria wrote

I just wanted to know for sure if it's worth making an account again.
Depends if you want to put on the effort of buying all your stuff all over again before May 9th. It's not that bad considering they made available a lot of things that weren't before and 350K is a ton of coins.

IF YOU'RE NOT AFFECTED, YOU'RE NOT PAYING ATTENTION
https://i.imgur.com/sa5Ek18.gif

#102 04/18/2021 at 03:13

Shadow Guard
VillJess
Just Arrived
VillJess

I spent pretty much all of my coins on items, i'm still missing over a half of them, all event illustrations,spinoffs, bank outfits and most of eggs i had. (I was a very active player since the beginning of the game and a lot of money went into this account).

I contacted support days ago sending them screenshots of all the payments, they replied with an automatic response asking for details which were already shown on screenshots.

I replied to them with all the details necessary for retrieving my payments a few days ago and since then i had no reply whatsoever.

What's more, the whole antique coin counter is missing from my polish account on both browser and mobile app! It's weird because i have very little coins left on this us account too but the counter is still there /static/img/forum/smilies/hmm.png
I contacted them about it but still, no reply since days.

Last edited by VillJess (04/18/2021 at 03:16)

#103 04/18/2021 at 18:05

Shadow Guard
HeartKiller
Soldier of the Guard
HeartKiller

VillJess wrote

I spent pretty much all of my coins on items, i'm still missing over a half of them, all event illustrations,spinoffs, bank outfits and most of eggs i had. (I was a very active player since the beginning of the game and a lot of money went into this account).

I contacted support days ago sending them screenshots of all the payments, they replied with an automatic response asking for details which were already shown on screenshots.

I replied to them with all the details necessary for retrieving my payments a few days ago and since then i had no reply whatsoever.

What's more, the whole antique coin counter is missing from my polish account on both browser and mobile app! It's weird because i have very little coins left on this us account too but the counter is still there /static/img/forum/smilies/hmm.png
I contacted them about it but still, no reply since days.

If you got the automatic response, them they opened your ticked and is only matter of time they reply but they say it takes around 8 days for an answer.

I sent a mail too but unfortunately my ticket is not even open yet /static/img/forum/smilies/hmm.png

And I agree, after spending 150K of antique coins, I realised I'm not even getting back half of what I used to have /static/img/forum/smilies/sad.png

#104 04/18/2021 at 18:17

Light Guard
Eleyon
Moderator & Leader of the XMen
Okumara

All event items from events past excluding Bank Outfits & Bank Pets will be back during all this years events, as was stated on the official Social Media.

the maps are going to be disaster there will be no new items anywhere it'll be like 2018 all over again.

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/786681519594536972/1010406187449188463/bha.png

#105 04/19/2021 at 04:32

Shadow Guard
VillJess
Just Arrived
VillJess

@Okumara
I know they will but I expected to retrieve all the items I had, for free, using the antique coins and not having to pay for them again and buy them for gold coins as it will very likely be when those event shops happen.

Last edited by VillJess (04/19/2021 at 04:45)

#106 04/19/2021 at 16:56

Shadow Guard
HeartKiller
Soldier of the Guard
HeartKiller

Okumara wrote

the maps are going to be disaster there will be no new items anywhere it'll be like 2018 all over again.

Well, since the market and the economy of the EU sites were completely destroyed with the fire, is understable they have to do this and rebuild from scratch /static/img/forum/smilies/sad.png  at least makes me reconsider buying map items from the last Halloween and Christmas from the antique shop  since more likely I could rebuy everything through the market or exploration /static/img/forum/smilies/hmm.png

#107 04/19/2021 at 17:43

Obsidian Guard
Lovecra
Recruit
Lovecra

HeartKiller wrote

Okumara wrote

Well, since the market and the economy of the EU sites were completely destroyed with the fire, is understable they have to do this and rebuild from scratch /static/img/forum/smilies/sad.png  at least makes me reconsider buying map items from the last Halloween and Christmas from the antique shop  since more likely I could rebuy everything through the market or exploration /static/img/forum/smilies/hmm.png

I mean but she has a valid concern about the maps, so much stuff (old stuff) could be discouraging when you're looking for new items. The team hopefully will make like separate maps or something because 300+ items in one place, not even including new items maybe, WILL suck regardless of if your server was affected of not. That's too many items crammed in a single location. Tons of people complained about that happening when they did that before and have been asking the team to do it with separate maps since. Hopefully they'll do that because like you said they have to bring them back to help the EU markets. But again a valid point was made: There are going to be too many items on that map. The team WILL have to do something about it unless they want to be flooded with complaints.

That will even give them a chance to update the maps for NE....the old map for all the Origins stuff since even last Halloween took place during Origins but the New Era map could have all of the NEW items so if you don't want to waste time and energy on old things from 4+ years ago you don't have to.

VillJess wrote

@Okumara
I know they will but I expected to retrieve all the items I had, for free, using the antique coins and not having to pay for them again and buy them for gold coins as it will very likely be when those event shops happen.

They'll most likely be brought back for free and put on maps.

Last edited by Lovecra (04/19/2021 at 17:47)

#108 04/23/2021 at 15:10

Shadow Guard
HeartKiller
Soldier of the Guard
HeartKiller

Lovecra wrote

HeartKiller wrote

Okumara wrote

I mean but she has a valid concern about the maps, so much stuff (old stuff) could be discouraging when you're looking for new items. The team hopefully will make like separate maps or something because 300+ items in one place, not even including new items maybe, WILL suck regardless of if your server was affected of not. That's too many items crammed in a single location. Tons of people complained about that happening when they did that before and have been asking the team to do it with separate maps since. Hopefully they'll do that because like you said they have to bring them back to help the EU markets. But again a valid point was made: There are going to be too many items on that map. The team WILL have to do something about it unless they want to be flooded with complaints.

That will even give them a chance to update the maps for NE....the old map for all the Origins stuff since even last Halloween took place during Origins but the New Era map could have all of the NEW items so if you don't want to waste time and energy on old things from 4+ years ago you don't have to.

As expected, people is ok when everyone share the good benefits of a tragedy, but when it's about sharing something inconvenient, it's suddenly a issue.

Then, I rather expect the maps are only available for the EU servers and not this one since the market is perfectly ok, but I don't think that works that way because new users sign up everyday and Beemoov needs any peny they can get. That's why also the antique shop is available for everyone: They need to make money of it too. (Who knows at this point, everything could happen and people can have their maps old-stuff-free as they wish)

I don't think we gonna get a ton of items crammed on exploration, I believe a fair amount is gonna be only available in the shop (and is more convenient for them if they need people to use the bank).

I have read complains on this site that def sounds worse that this concern for "excess of items" in the maps and just reflects that people are never happy, no matter what. This server didn't lose anything and still people is not happy for "x" or "y" reason. We got a shop with everything we wanted, we gonna have old items in explorations and shop in all the upcoming events to make up for all what happened and people is still concerned?. The worse was the people feeling entitled to bank exclusives in the antique shop when some didn't even pay for it.

I'm the first to jump with beemoov when they do things that I don't agree, but is baffling to see when even when they do things that are actually cool, people is still not happy. It's been like this since I remember (2013, that's when I signed to MCL).

To clarify: When I replied the first time was in good faith, because is the true, EU eldarya markets need to recover in some way. In one way or another, everyone is affected with all this changes.

#109 04/24/2021 at 11:50

Obsidian Guard
Amaelia
Champion of the Guard
Amaelia

https://i.ibb.co/QKqM79B/sparkles.gif

https://i.ibb.co/wRT2s7v/minidragon1.pngDoes anyone know how long does it take to get a reimbursement?https://i.ibb.co/z59X7rX/minidragon2.png

I sent the team a message last week but still no answer. It's been about 10 days and they haven't even opened a ticket for me. Can it be because they mixed up something, for example, the e-mail addresses that belong to the accounts? Not so long ago I received a ticket (and a message) that belonged to someone else, can it be that this time my message got mixed up like this? And if that's the case I feel that's a huge problem, since we're talking about real money here that I spent and I don't want someone else to get reimbursed for my purchases. Did someone else have a problem like this? Should I send them another message asking about this?

Edit: Thanks for the help and your replies, you're so supportive. (I hope you see the irony here)

I sent them a message, if there's no reply, I'll send them another one from this account and hopefully they can do something about my (not little at all) problem.

Last edited by Amaelia (04/28/2021 at 12:10)

https://i.imgur.com/IIgixhg.jpg

#110 05/02/2021 at 03:10

Absynthe Guard
Lysandera
Just Arrived
Lysandera

k

#111 05/03/2021 at 04:55

Obsidian Guard
Vanban
Just Arrived
Vanban

Hi, I have some questions. If this is not the right place please tell me /static/img/forum/smilies/smile.png

I'm on the German Server and replaying Episode 3. I'm stuck at the mission 'hatch your new companion' (Becola). Do I really have to hatch a new companion to move forward in this episode? Refreshing the website doesn't help and I would like to keep my Sogiluv.

I also saw I can't use the marketplace before reaching Episode 6 or 7 in the Originals. Is there any plan to remove this in the future for the European servers?
I'm not very thrilled to play Originals to episode 7 just to be able to use the marketplace in the future..

Thanks a lot

#112 05/03/2021 at 05:19

Obsidian Guard
Amaelia
Champion of the Guard
Amaelia

Vanban wrote

Hi, I have some questions. If this is not the right place please tell me /static/img/forum/smilies/smile.png

I'm on the German Server and replaying Episode 3. I'm stuck at the mission 'hatch your new companion' (Becola). Do I really have to hatch a new companion to move forward in this episode? Refreshing the website doesn't help and I would like to keep my Sogiluv.

I also saw I can't use the marketplace before reaching Episode 6 or 7 in the Originals. Is there any plan to remove this in the future for the European servers?
I'm not very thrilled to play Originals to episode 7 just to be able to use the marketplace in the future..

Thanks a lot

https://i.ibb.co/wRT2s7v/minidragon1.pngThe problem with the episode is I believe a glitch, but it doesn't happen to everyone.https://i.ibb.co/z59X7rX/minidragon2.png
When you already have a companion, there shouldn't be a task to hatch one. I didn't have any problems with this when I played the episode. Kero simply mentioned that I already had a companion, and that I already knew how to hatch one, so there was no mission for it. Fill out a support ticket, if you haven't done it yet, and hopefully the team can resolve the issue.

The requirement for accessing the market won't change. They wrote it in one of their announcement, if I remember correctly, and I don't think they are planning to change that to be honest. But take this with a grain of salt, I'm just another player, I don't know everything.

Last edited by Amaelia (05/03/2021 at 05:20)

https://i.imgur.com/IIgixhg.jpg

#113 05/03/2021 at 08:13

Obsidian Guard
Vanban
Just Arrived
Vanban

Amaelia wrote

The problem with the episode is I believe a glitch, but it doesn't happen to everyone.
When you already have a companion, there shouldn't be a task to hatch one. I didn't have any problems with this when I played the episode. Kero simply mentioned that I already had a companion, and that I already knew how to hatch one, so there was no mission for it. Fill out a support ticket, if you haven't done it yet, and hopefully the team can resolve the issue.

The requirement for accessing the market won't change. They wrote it in one of their announcement, if I remember correctly, and I don't think they are planning to change that to be honest. But take this with a grain of salt, I'm just another player, I don't know everything.

Thank you a lot /static/img/forum/smilies/smile.png I will try to contact the support, hopefully they can help

Last edited by Vanban (05/03/2021 at 08:15)

#114 05/10/2021 at 23:11

Light Guard
Eleyon
Moderator & Leader of the XMen
Okumara

>> Please direct all questions regarding the EU servers to the EU moderation team. I and other Non EU Moderators have NO info on majority of the issues the EU servers are suffering. The best places to ask questions regarding ANY AND ALL EU servers issues are the moderation team of your respective server and Support. Please do not flood the U.S assistance section with questions regarding the EU servers as all we know is already stated in multiple threads in the Assistance Section of the Forum.

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/786681519594536972/1010406187449188463/bha.png

Topic closed

Pages : 1 ... 3 4 5