#126 01/04/2022 at 06:30

Obsidian Guard
NoName_NoPower
Young Recruit
NoName_NoPower

marvelousends wrote

tenshijanai wrote

marvelousends wrote

Think someone else pointed it out in the forum that it's been quite hard in capturing the companions. Seen it as my mission to collect those I haven't managed to get before and have so far found 4 which I'm very happy about. Though I've yet to even see or even capture the new one. Will have to decide which companion will be next the next for me to hatch, probably Danalasm.

oh my has it been hard..I think the easiest capture I had was the aurorica (sp?)

I've had plenty of chances but the companion always runs away, so in consideration of that, I think it's been hard to catch them for real.

Yeah, I've encountered 6 or 7 companions and they've all ran away. It's the first time it happens something like that to me. Usually I catch something after 3 or 4 run aways if I have pretty bad luck.

Goodbye

It's been a pleasure serving in the guard with you all, but it's time for me to leave.
Hope you all have a wonderful time here in the lands of El.

Concept Art Suggestions
My Interactive Adventure: Don't worry, I will find the best treasure...Or not...

#127 01/04/2022 at 08:05

Absynthe Guard
Alvaro
Young Recruit
Alvaro

I feel sad since I had one element left to complete the last outfit and finally get the illustration. I was about to get them and the event just ended. My problem was that my companion was not bringing me the necessary materials from the exploration and I was pressed for time.

It's the first time something like this happens to me and I don't like it at all, but I really liked the event, which I would have liked to have lasted longer.

Yours sincerely, Álvaro.

#128 01/04/2022 at 08:29

Shadow Guard
marvelousends
Guard Patrol
marvelousends

Alvaro wrote

I feel sad since I had one element left to complete the last outfit and finally get the illustration. I was about to get them and the event just ended. My problem was that my companion was not bringing me the necessary materials from the exploration and I was pressed for time.

It's the first time something like this happens to me and I don't like it at all, but I really liked the event, which I would have liked to have lasted longer.

Beemoov wrote on their instagram story yesterday that due to the technical problems they compensated everyone who couldn't complete the Delicate warm outfit by giving us the "standard" version of it and the illustration. I thought the compensation of the outfit only was for the people who had items left to get but found out when I checked in my wardrobe that I had the standard version as well, including the hair. And about the illustration, everyone should've gotten it according to what they said so maybe check in your library for it?

https://i.imgur.com/CfJ4ZN6.png

#129 01/04/2022 at 22:11

Shadow Guard
CottonCandy
Unicorn Sidekick
CottonCandy

The Outfits
Jack’s Savior
This is an okay-ish outfit, I'm a bit tired of all the armour clothing that we have and I hope we get a break from them for a little while. The only part of the outfit that I like is the large axe.

Delicate Warm
This is my favorite outfit from the bunch. I love how much detailing was put on the coat, dress, and overdress. I did hate how I was unable to see the shoes I was picking because the dress was in the way and I ended up picking a pair that I didn't really like. Beemoov really needs to fix this because it was a complaint I had last time where I unable to see the outfit piece properly while I was trying to chose a color. When I saw the hair I was worried that the multi-colored portion of the hair was going to be different for all shades and that I could possibly get stuck with an ugly color, but I'm glad to see that all of the hair share the same color. The only parts of the outfit that I am iffy about is the eyes because they make it look like Guardian hasn't slept in a year. I'm also not a fan of the huge, clunky earrings.

Toy Maker
This is a nice outfit, although it is a bit too busy for me. I do really like the hair and the dress.

Cold Explorer
This outfit is nice with my favorite parts being the hair, staff, shoes, and pants.

Exploration
I'm glad that we got all the old outfits back on the map since all of the outfits were made via the mini-games, and it also allowed for me to collect some outfits that I wanted but was unable to get. The drop rates of the clothing is good, but that is to be expected because of the sheer amount on the map. The drop rates of the bait is also very high, which is good since the bait is always overpriced in the shop (and sometimes on the market). I never managed to get any food, so I'm assuming it wasn't on the map, which is disappointing. The companion drop rates is somewhat low, but the worst part is how hard it is to catch a companion, I tried to catch 8 companions and only managed to catch 2. During the Halloween event I managed to catch the companions almost every single time.

Companions
I really like the Yakadlle companion since I don't think we have a gotten a Yak companion yet and it fits well with the winter theme. I also like the look of the Gladanel as an adult, although its baby form looks a little odd.

Mini-Games
I really love the Bejeweled game (especially since I do find myself playing it every once in a while), although I did hate how every time that I got a score over 400 the game would always freeze. This is one of the major issues that I had with the event was all the glitches, like the Bejeweled game freezing, not being able to access the the rest of the event when the community goal was reached, and not being able to collect snow in exploration for two days. Beemoov should have extended the event for at least one more day especially since the exploration portion of the event is still going on until January 5, so it shouldn't be that hard to extend the event by one extra day.

Illustration
Eh, it's an okay illustration. I have not been impressed with the event illustrations for a long time now.

Overall Thoughts
I was happy with the event in the beginning, but I did get a bit disappointed with the few things. I'm disappointed that Beemoov did not address nor fix the freezing of the Bejeweled game (as far as I could tell). I'm also disappointed that Beemoov did not extend the event considering it had so many issues. I'm also disappointed with the catch rate of the companions, especially since the Halloween event had the companion catch rate to be so high. Overall I did enjoy the event, but I am disappointed that Beemoov did not fix some of the issues that plagued this event.

http://78.media.tumblr.com/0a65eebd3afbdde2f0112e22e14133f1/tumblr_opjgm7m6dx1vsjtkfo4_540.gif

#130 01/05/2022 at 03:18

Obsidian Guard
kaos
The Answer to Everything
kaos

Why are the companions so hard to catch. I've attempted at least six times even buying the bait

#131 01/05/2022 at 05:05

Absynthe Guard
Alvaro
Young Recruit
Alvaro

marvelousends wrote

Beemoov wrote on their instagram story yesterday that due to the technical problems they compensated everyone who couldn't complete the Delicate warm outfit by giving us the "standard" version of it and the illustration. I thought the compensation of the outfit only was for the people who had items left to get but found out when I checked in my wardrobe that I had the standard version as well, including the hair. And about the illustration, everyone should've gotten it according to what they said so maybe check in your library for it?

You are right! I checked my library for the "A Fresh Coating of Snow" illustration and it was there, as was the item I was missing from the Delicate Warm outfit in my closet. Thank you very much for letting me know! You made my day. ♡

Good thing Beemoov sought a solution due to the technical problems.

Last edited by Alvaro (01/05/2022 at 05:07)

Yours sincerely, Álvaro.

#132 01/05/2022 at 07:29

Shadow Guard
marvelousends
Guard Patrol
marvelousends

Alvaro wrote

marvelousends wrote

You are right! I checked my library for the "A Fresh Coating of Snow" illustration and it was there, as was the item I was missing from the Delicate Warm outfit in my closet. Thank you very much for letting me know! You made my day. ♡

Good thing Beemoov sought a solution due to the technical problems.

No worries! I figured maybe people wasn't aware since not everyone follow them on Instagram or have accounts there. They did a post in "direct from the game team" as well but unless you check there, there is no way to know.

https://i.imgur.com/CfJ4ZN6.png

#133 01/05/2022 at 15:30

Shadow Guard
Klee
Vanquished a Chicken
Klee

Overall I liked the event.

Most of the new outfits were really pretty, especially Delicate Warm, but apart from one or 2 parts, I'm admittedly not so fond of Jack's Saviour...

Then that new yak-like companion is also really lovely. My companion collector heart was eager for it to join the menagerie... only one problem. No matter how often I searched it's stomping grounds I found it the grand total of once and then failed to capture it orz

I'm a little jealous of everyone who has had so many companion encounters... mine have been absolutely abysmal... although not being able to catch them is just as bad as not finding them in the first place (_|||)

So yeah, the companion finding and catching situation was a major disappointment especially as it was the lone chance to get the ones we didn't have an opportunity to catch before (Ocemas) or the ones I was not lucky enough to catch way back when...

It was so much easier to find and catch companions during the Halloween event orz

https://66.media.tumblr.com/8c4a9941106dbaf8aa157786cbf2f1dd/tumblr_mqu2zyOFmY1qj4m3ho1_500.jpg

Topic closed

Pages : 1 ... 4 5 6