Topic closed

Pages : 1 ... 3 4 5 6

#101 12/28/2021 at 21:03

Shadow Guard
tenshijanai
Just Arrived
tenshijanai

Sijia wrote

Is there any other way to play the minigame? Or is it completely unplayable if you've obtained the other 2 outfits?

Seems to be unplayable if you got the other 2 things and melted snow isn't dropping (I wasn't able to finish that 2nd outfit like many others on the FR server)

#102 12/29/2021 at 07:40

Shadow Guard
Ilyada
Just Arrived
Ilyada

I was able to finish the second outfit without any trouble - the snow kept appearing on the map even after the other outfits were already complete...

#103 12/29/2021 at 07:51

Absynthe Guard
bletsken
Young Recruit
bletsken

Yay, I just found my first snow since the event "completion" and was able to play the game again! /static/img/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

#104 12/29/2021 at 09:03

Shadow Guard
tharne233111
Just Arrived
tharne233111

well it's sad that the score only gives 300 max, what i find sadder is the fact that it's random, i could get 100 points or 300 points and still end up with just 50  and then i could get 200 points and get 300 snow, i seem to have a slightly different glitch like i find snow, barely since yesterday (it varies on account to) and my game never stopped working, but the 2nd outfit is the same it just won't let me finish, i haven't got the illustration yet but i just can't get the outfit no matter how many times i play the minigame /static/img/forum/smilies/sad.png

#105 12/29/2021 at 15:53

Shadow Guard
MarinaLou
Rookie
MarinaLou

Ilyada wrote

I was able to finish the second outfit without any trouble - the snow kept appearing on the map even after the other outfits were already complete...

Did you finish all of the outfits before we got 100% on the community meter? I think what happened for a lot of us is we had only finished the third outfit (or the first and third) and it was only when we got the bonus companion that it triggered the event as being "completed" and stopped giving us snow, even though a lot of us still hadn't gotten the second (and, in my case, also the first) outfit.

I think they set up the event with the expectation that we'd get the three outfits in order, but calculated it based on the assumption that we'd get 300 points on the mini-game every single time we played. However, I got the third outfit and the illustration before completing either of the other two, which wasn't a problem until we got 100% on the community meter and it locked me out/stopped giving me snow.

#106 12/29/2021 at 16:56

Absynthe Guard
BlackPaperMoon
Rookie
BlackPaperMoon

So, finished the event, got the outfits, got the illustration, yet I can't see the illustration in my library.

#107 12/29/2021 at 17:03

Obsidian Guard
Larjus
Moderoija
Larjus

@BlackPaperMoon : Did you check the New Era library? Or The Origins? They have different galleries even for events, and the illustration for this event should be in the New Era library.

https://c1.staticflickr.com/1/685/31465552994_5cc23c60a2_o.png

#108 12/29/2021 at 19:39

Shadow Guard
tenshijanai
Just Arrived
tenshijanai

I don't know if it holds true for this server but melted snow is back (at least on the FR server) so looks like everyone who hasn't completed the event should be able to.

#109 12/30/2021 at 06:29

Absynthe Guard
BlackPaperMoon
Rookie
BlackPaperMoon

Larjus wrote

@BlackPaperMoon : Did you check the New Era library? Or The Origins? They have different galleries even for events, and the illustration for this event should be in the New Era library.

Ooooh, I feel a dumdum now. I found it, thanks!

Last edited by BlackPaperMoon (12/30/2021 at 06:29)

#110 12/30/2021 at 11:07

Shadow Guard
Aoria
Young Recruit
Aoria

The gem mini game has issues. It freezes and stops working.

#111 12/30/2021 at 13:45

Shadow Guard
RegineA
Unicorn Sidekick
RegineA

tenshijanai wrote

I don't know if it holds true for this server but melted snow is back (at least on the FR server) so looks like everyone who hasn't completed the event should be able to.

I've completed the event, but I'm still finding a lot of snow.

#112 12/31/2021 at 06:56

Obsidian Guard
Ciryatan
Recruit
Ciryatan

I still can't find the melted snow and without it, I won't be able to finish the event. I strongly hope the team will decide to give us some more extra days for this event!

Pulvis et umbra sumus

https://i.ibb.co/JF7HYnK/original.jpg

#113 12/31/2021 at 09:00

Shadow Guard
Cailin
Rookie
Cailin

Ciryatan wrote

I still can't find the melted snow and without it, I won't be able to finish the event. I strongly hope the team will decide to give us some more extra days for this event!

Me neither /static/img/forum/smilies/hmm.png I can't finish the second outfit..

Solely pretty

#114 01/02/2022 at 06:38

Obsidian Guard
Dione
Just Arrived
Dione

Am I the only who can't get the item pices from the exghange? I should've complete the first outfit days ago, instead, I can't choose the items even if I foud lot of snowmelt and the notice says tht I won a pices of the outfit.    /static/img/forum/smilies/roll.png  /static/img/forum/smilies/sad.png

#115 01/02/2022 at 11:39

Shadow Guard
Ilyada
Just Arrived
Ilyada

MarinaLou wrote

Ilyada wrote

Did you finish all of the outfits before we got 100% on the community meter? I think what happened for a lot of us is we had only finished the third outfit (or the first and third) and it was only when we got the bonus companion that it triggered the event as being "completed" and stopped giving us snow, even though a lot of us still hadn't gotten the second (and, in my case, also the first) outfit.

I think they set up the event with the expectation that we'd get the three outfits in order, but calculated it based on the assumption that we'd get 300 points on the mini-game every single time we played. However, I got the third outfit and the illustration before completing either of the other two, which wasn't a problem until we got 100% on the community meter and it locked me out/stopped giving me snow.

Sorry for my late reply - I finished the second and third outfit after the community meter had been already filled.

#116 01/02/2022 at 15:45

Absynthe Guard
Clarissa_M
Just Arrived
Clarissa_M

so no extra day for thier glitch? i could finish if i could find snow everytime i sent my pet out but no, since the glitch they said they "fixed" it but it's totally random, and i'm on the last of my energy with 2 items left to get /static/img/forum/smilies/sad.png  /static/img/forum/smilies/roll.png

#117 01/02/2022 at 16:56

Obsidian Guard
Sensemilla
Just Arrived
Sensemilla

Loved the outfits and the game/event idea overall but....
the gem game kept glitching for me.. it either kept starting over without me reloading or I had to reload the page because it left a slot empty or just stopped loading/gems falling and it wasn't because the page froze (I checked, could still click on everything and dropdown menu's worked) D:

#118 01/02/2022 at 17:36

Shadow Guard
RegineA
Unicorn Sidekick
RegineA

Is it too much to ask that we can have a glitch-free event next time? Mistakes do happen, but I don't think I can remember there ever being an event that didn't glitch and cause frustration amongst the players. At this point, it seems like the glitches have been made on purpose. Most companies would take note of reoccuring problems and strive to fix them, be it an actual fix or understanding their own technical capabilities for next time. This is very much a 'don't run before you can walk' situation.

I did finish the event, and the minigame was really fun. It's the sort of thing that entertained me enough that I'm sad to see it go. The outfits weren't too bad, and I'm glad the community meter managed to work this time. My personal problem was that the companion capture rate seemed nonexistant. To me, it seems like there are multiple 'glitches' that affect a certain percentage of players each time. The glitches never affected all of us, which draws me to the conclusion that the 'glitches' are on purpose. For that reason, I won't be spending any money on Beemov when the next event season comes up.

#119 01/02/2022 at 23:10

Obsidian Guard
kaos
The Answer to Everything
kaos

RegineA wrote

Is it too much to ask that we can have a glitch-free event next time? Mistakes do happen, but I don't think I can remember there ever being an event that didn't glitch and cause frustration amongst the players. At this point, it seems like the glitches have been made on purpose. Most companies would take note of reoccuring problems and strive to fix them, be it an actual fix or understanding their own technical capabilities for next time. This is very much a 'don't run before you can walk' situation.

At least they could extend the event a day or two. I hate seeing so many players struggling and they ignore it. The app update made the game unplayable for almost two days

#120 01/03/2022 at 00:47

Shadow Guard
tenshijanai
Just Arrived
tenshijanai

They really should have extended the main event esp. since players lost (what was it?) 2 days cuz they couldn't find the melted snow? I did manage to finish the event her but I wasn't able to finish it on the FR server bcuz of that glitch.

lets not even talk about the capture rate for the companions (thou I was finally able to to capture the new one today)

Last edited by tenshijanai (01/03/2022 at 00:49)

#121 01/03/2022 at 07:27

Absynthe Guard
Clarissa_M
Just Arrived
Clarissa_M

well eldaryas@cks which is why i only play on events...

#122 01/03/2022 at 15:00

Shadow Guard
Kisekii
Just Arrived
Kisekii

The Delicate Warm outfit is one of my favorites in the entire game. Great job with this one, it's absolutely gorgeous.

Last edited by Kisekii (01/03/2022 at 15:01)

#123 01/03/2022 at 18:09

Shadow Guard
marvelousends
Guard Patrol
marvelousends

https://zupimages.net/up/19/50/86m6.png

Think someone else pointed it out in the forum that it's been quite hard in capturing the companions. Seen it as my mission to collect those I haven't managed to get before and have so far found 4 which I'm very happy about. Though I've yet to even see or even capture the new one. Will have to decide which companion will be next the next for me to hatch, probably Danalasm.

https://zupimages.net/up/19/50/86m6.png

Last edited by marvelousends (01/03/2022 at 18:10)

https://i.imgur.com/CfJ4ZN6.png

#124 01/03/2022 at 19:41

Shadow Guard
tenshijanai
Just Arrived
tenshijanai

marvelousends wrote

Think someone else pointed it out in the forum that it's been quite hard in capturing the companions. Seen it as my mission to collect those I haven't managed to get before and have so far found 4 which I'm very happy about. Though I've yet to even see or even capture the new one. Will have to decide which companion will be next the next for me to hatch, probably Danalasm.

oh my has it been hard..I think the easiest capture I had was the aurorica (sp?)

#125 01/04/2022 at 03:18

Shadow Guard
marvelousends
Guard Patrol
marvelousends

tenshijanai wrote

marvelousends wrote

oh my has it been hard..I think the easiest capture I had was the aurorica (sp?)

I've had plenty of chances but the companion always runs away, so in consideration of that, I think it's been hard to catch them for real.

https://i.imgur.com/CfJ4ZN6.png

Topic closed

Pages : 1 ... 3 4 5 6