Forum

Topic closed

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6

#76 12/27/2021 at 08:29

Absynthe Guard
BlackPaperMoon
Rookie
BlackPaperMoon

Besides having the bug with the Delicate Warm outfit... is anyone else unable to finish any explorations? The timer says 0 seconds left, yet the window never pops up with what my companion found. I have to refresh the page so I can send my companion to explore, but I dunno if I received anything from previous explorations or not. This only started to happening today.

#77 12/27/2021 at 08:34

Obsidian Guard
Elissiara
Just Arrived
Elissiara

Add me to the can't-get-the-last-outfit-cause-the-event-is-complete list.
Delicate Warm was my favorite too...

"I plan to live forever. So far so good."

#78 12/27/2021 at 09:27

Shadow Guard
Dizzy4483
Recruit
Dizzy4483

I know most people like them, but I'm so sick of exploration events. 

I quite enjoy the events on MCL, but I really don't enjoy Eldarya ones at all, I hate my companion bringing me stuff I don't want, that I have to spend weeks after the event getting rid of - I wish we could at least have a 'keep or dicard' option.

I try to avoid it most of the time, by getting the outfit pieces on the market, but this time we have to explore to get snowflakes - and it doesn't even bring them back half the time.

I like the idea of the puzzle game, and it would be really fun - if the insane amount of lag didn't ruin it, it takes forever to play.

I do have a social life too and I just can't see myself finishing the event - I simply don't have time, they've made it so complicated and it requires so many steps.

BlackPaperMoon wrote

Besides having the bug with the Delicate Warm outfit... is anyone else unable to finish any explorations? The timer says 0 seconds left, yet the window never pops up with what my companion found. I have to refresh the page so I can send my companion to explore, but I dunno if I received anything from previous explorations or not. This only started to happening today.

@BlackPaperMoon This happens to me on every single exploration event - the way I've found to get round it is to click on another location, such as Genkaku Mountains, then click back on Christmas Land - the timer will go to zero and it will show you what your companion has found (it works 90% of the time, but sometimes it won't show you and you have to search your closet, which is so annoying).

Last edited by Dizzy4483 (12/27/2021 at 09:33)

#79 12/27/2021 at 09:27

Shadow Guard
marvelousends
Guard Patrol
marvelousends

Dizzy4483 wrote

I know most people like them, but I'm so sick of exploration events. 

I quite enjoy the events on MCL, but I really don't enjoy Eldarya ones at all, I hate my companion bringing me stuff I don't want, that I have to spend weeks after the event getting rid of - I wish we could at least have a 'keep or dicard' option.

I try to avoid it most of the time, by getting the outfit pieces on the market, but this time we have to explore to get snowflakes - and it doesn't even bring them back half the time.

I like the idea of the puzzle game, and it would be really fun - if the insane amount of lag didn't ruin it, it takes forever to play.

I do have a social life too and I just can't see myself finishing the event - I simply don't have time, they've made it so complicated and it requires so many steps.

You do know that you can put away things you don't want in your wardrobe in your attic right?

https://i.imgur.com/CfJ4ZN6.png

#80 12/27/2021 at 09:32

Shadow Guard
Dizzy4483
Recruit
Dizzy4483

marvelousends wrote

You do know that you can put away things you don't want in your wardrobe in your attic right?

Yeah, thanks I do that, but I still hate having to find them and put them away in the attic, as the explorations don't end properly, so sometimes you have to go through the whole closet to find what you have been brought.

Maybe if they gave us a button to put items in the attic as soon as the companion brings them back, it might be less annoying.

Last edited by Dizzy4483 (12/27/2021 at 09:32)

#81 12/27/2021 at 10:22

Shadow Guard
TrafalgarNeo
Rookie
TrafalgarNeo

Has someone sent in a report on how we're unable to finish one of the outfits?

#82 12/27/2021 at 10:37

Shadow Guard
PrincessRain
Emeritus Valkyrie
PrincessRain

https://i.imgur.com/noDKf7R.gif
https://i.imgur.com/XXTKkRq.png

TrafalgarNeo wrote

There were a couple of reports in the Assistance Christmas thread, and they were advised to send in a Support ticket ^^

https://i.imgur.com/XXTKkRq.png
https://i.imgur.com/2WWSLv0.gif

even if you’re farther away than the sky, i’ll send my heart to the clouds
https://64.media.tumblr.com/6d877bee5a7d235106570678db444612/d70c119ef0b94b37-1b/s540x810/8034ff3a1dcdb2e9fa989bdaf49fd8590547799a.gif

#83 12/27/2021 at 10:37

Obsidian Guard
NoName_NoPower
Young Recruit
NoName_NoPower

TrafalgarNeo wrote

I did, there are tons of reports on the assistance thread too, so if they don't fix it is because they don't want to.

Edit:
Just appeared the minigames now for me!

Last edited by NoName_NoPower (12/27/2021 at 10:39)

Goodbye

It's been a pleasure serving in the guard with you all, but it's time for me to leave.
Hope you all have a wonderful time here in the lands of El.

Concept Art Suggestions
My Interactive Adventure: Don't worry, I will find the best treasure...Or not...

#84 12/27/2021 at 11:20

Shadow Guard
elkyra
Just Arrived
elkyra

NoName_NoPower wrote

TrafalgarNeo wrote

I did, there are tons of reports on the assistance thread too, so if they don't fix it is because they don't want to.

Edit:
Just appeared the minigames now for me!

I'm now able to open the minigame too! Hopefully it's been fixed for everyone and we'll complete the Delicate Warm outfit  /static/img/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

#85 12/27/2021 at 11:26

Shadow Guard
marvelousends
Guard Patrol
marvelousends

I'm happy I can collect the 2nd outfit again once and for all. But I've gotten some snow even after the event said I was finished (yesterday) and when I checked there's nothing there. So I hope they will give us some snow on exploration now, haven't received anything today so that I can complete the last outfit.

#86 12/27/2021 at 13:39

Obsidian Guard
TwiExMachina
Just Arrived
TwiExMachina

marvelousends wrote

I'm happy I can collect the 2nd outfit again once and for all. But I've gotten some snow even after the event said I was finished (yesterday) and when I checked there's nothing there. So I hope they will give us some snow on exploration now, haven't received anything today so that I can complete the last outfit.

Similar thing here.  I know for a fact that before I got locked into the rewards page that I had a round for the minigame, but I clicked on the Purrs. instead.  Now I'm zero for Snowflakes and the minigame...but I still had a couple hundred to send with the Purrs (which I'm not sure has any point now?).  Oh well, crossing my fingers that the event is coded to still give me snowflakes so I can complete the minigame outfit.

#87 12/27/2021 at 17:39

Obsidian Guard
Ziyana
Just Arrived
Ziyana

Has anyone gotten any snowflakes from exploration today by any chance? Almost all of my energy is used up and my companion hasn't brought back any at all. Does this have to do with yesterday's glitch?

#88 12/27/2021 at 17:45

Obsidian Guard
Elissiara
Just Arrived
Elissiara

Ziyana wrote

Has anyone gotten any snowflakes from exploration today by any chance? Almost all of my energy is used up and my companion hasn't brought back any at all. Does this have to do with yesterday's glitch?

I have the same issue. I'm hoping it's just super bad RNG....

"I plan to live forever. So far so good."

#89 12/27/2021 at 17:55

Shadow Guard
brokenendings
Just Arrived
brokenendings

Elissiara wrote

Ziyana wrote

I have the same issue. I'm hoping it's just super bad RNG....

I just reported in the assistance forum. I haven't found any in 12 explorations. I haven't found any ever since I got the illustration. I'm worried that something is backwards cuz I would think you should be able to finish outfit 2 before outfit 3.

But I haven't been able to find any snow since getting the illustration so I can't play the minigame. orz

#90 12/27/2021 at 19:07

Obsidian Guard
Akantia
Guard in Training
Akantia

Ziyana wrote

No sign of them here at all today

#91 12/27/2021 at 20:00

Obsidian Guard
kaos
The Answer to Everything
kaos

Was forced to update the app, now the app crashes whenever you click on the christmas event

#92 12/27/2021 at 20:55

Shadow Guard
elkyra
Just Arrived
elkyra

Same here with the snow problem. My companion brought no snow back today at all, so I still can't complete the outfit.

#93 12/28/2021 at 00:31

Obsidian Guard
Alamo
Young Recruit
Alamo

Beevmoov! I want more than 300 Snowflakes for a score this high:
https://i.imgur.com/tdUkkO1.png

Helpful hint for those who like me who struggle getting good scores from the minigame: if you get one of the stars try to swipe it into one of the blinky gems - it will eliminate most if not all of the gems on the board depending on the type, colour, and especially current rarity of the gem.

Last edited by Alamo (12/28/2021 at 00:54)

"It's a fire sale and everything must go..."

#94 12/28/2021 at 05:16

Shadow Guard
marvelousends
Guard Patrol
marvelousends

Alamo wrote

Helpful hint for those who like me who struggle getting good scores from the minigame: if you get one of the stars try to swipe it into one of the blinky gems - it will eliminate most if not all of the gems on the board depending on the type, colour, and especially current rarity of the gem.

Wow, how did you manage such a good score? My best is 498 but that's not near as good as your score. Especially considering the amount of tries we get in one game.

#95 12/28/2021 at 05:48

Absynthe Guard
Elanil
Young Recruit
Elanil

I've also had no snow collected today at all. Very disappointing   /static/img/forum/smilies/sad.png

#96 12/28/2021 at 06:04

Obsidian Guard
NoName_NoPower
Young Recruit
NoName_NoPower

No snow collected here either. Will send a support ticket if I don't get any after spending all the energy.

Goodbye

It's been a pleasure serving in the guard with you all, but it's time for me to leave.

Concept Art Suggestions
My Interactive Adventure: Don't worry, I will find the best treasure...Or not...

#97 12/28/2021 at 06:07

Shadow Guard
Nauris
Guard in Training
Nauris

It's really a shame how bugged the event has been since I think it's really fun on the idea level but the execution could have been better... The suits are all nice and I especially like the delicate warm eyes and hair since they are so unique. Though the jack's savior outfit fits most my style ^^

#98 12/28/2021 at 10:51

Obsidian Guard
NoName_NoPower
Young Recruit
NoName_NoPower

NoName_NoPower wrote

No snow collected here either. Will send a support ticket if I don't get any after spending all the energy.

Support ticket sent

Goodbye

Concept Art Suggestions

#99 12/28/2021 at 14:29

Obsidian Guard
Alamo
Young Recruit
Alamo

marvelousends wrote

Alamo wrote

Wow, how did you manage such a good score? My best is 498 but that's not near as good as your score. Especially considering the amount of tries we get in one game.

A glitch! /static/img/forum/smilies/wink.png I forgot to watch the countdown since I was trying to set up a couple good moves to get past 300 and when it got to zero I just continued swiping and it just kept going down... I got to -30 moves left.
But strategically used combinations helped a bit.

"It's a fire sale and everything must go..."

#100 12/28/2021 at 20:00

Obsidian Guard
Sijia
Recruit
Sijia

Is there any other way to play the minigame? Or is it completely unplayable if you've obtained the other 2 outfits?

"Acts of goodness are not always wise, and acts of evil are not always foolish, but regardless, we shall always strive to be good." - Martyr Logarius

Topic closed

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6