Pages : 1 2 3

#26 06/21/2022 at 05:31

Absynthe Guard
Jupiterr
Rookie
Jupiterr

adepti wrote

https://imgur.com/5wS5sWO.png
theㅤwhereabouts of the broken wings,ㅤand the cloudy loveㅤ❪⠀STANDING⠀❫ㅤtill the end
everything,ㅤmyㅤVULNERABILITYㅤand my past,ㅤi hold them out from myself to you

﹖ ׄ ۪  ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ‧ㅤ‧ㅤ‧ㅤㅤ ㅤ─────────────ㅤㅤ✦

https://imgur.com/uMY7nVh.png ㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
well, can't say i'm surprised by this outcome. just disappointed.
there's no consistency with their events.

jupiterr wrote

I sent my companion to the 25 minutes thingie,
and he bought nothing.
How?! His luck is like 370+

chances are you already own some of the items available in that spot. the drop rates aren't all that good either,
since we can only get around 30 items through explorations, none of which are colour variations.
so if you already own the defaults from last year, you might come back empty-handed this time around. ;(

❪⠀&&.⠀❫ㅤi’d been tirelessly waiting for you longㅤBEFOREㅤwe’d even metㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤso let’s drown in the moment

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

☾   That's weird though   ☽

Since I've got 0 of all of the items
at that specific location.

I would been okay with it if
my companion brought something
like the music sheet thingies
or anything

But no, just nothing.

▵ they/him 勇気がある ▵

https://64.media.tumblr.com/d53153d545d2bf8da8c253e7460e29e3/tumblr_o39yv2MXGl1qg67clo1_540.gifv

https://c.tenor.com/7E-ccUwcobMAAAAC/ateez-san.gif

▵ 負けるが勝ち ▵
https://data.whicdn.com/images/256709683/original.gif

#27 06/21/2022 at 12:43

Obsidian Guard
Nevera
Just Arrived
Nevera

Well... at least the items look good separately

https://media.giphy.com/media/kiXmQwK9UQZ8EEYXS6/giphy-downsized-large.gif

Nevera•Is•On

https://media.giphy.com/media/enrJj5p6lJD9WoFegD/giphy.gif

#28 06/21/2022 at 14:53

Absynthe Guard
Katina
Unicorn Sidekick
Katina

The map has me so confused. I don’t remember what I selected last year, but the map says I have parts of outfits at locations but so far I’ve gotten nothing.

My favorite summer event was when they’d do the beach one. I think I missed the last one they did tho, with Blobiathon (doubt I spelled that right), but I wish they made more use of the map then giving us practically nothing!

Yes, I am not wearing pants. No, I don't see it as a problem!

On the prowl for Event clothes! Message me if you need to sell something!

#29 06/21/2022 at 15:24

Obsidian Guard
Minah
Vanquished a Chicken
Minah

Katina wrote

The map has me so confused. I don’t remember what I selected last year, but the map says I have parts of outfits at locations but so far I’ve gotten nothing.

My favorite summer event was when they’d do the beach one. I think I missed the last one they did tho, with Blobiathon (doubt I spelled that right), but I wish they made more use of the map then giving us practically nothing!

I think they might do a similar one this year with the map. This is the music event only.

I was confused at first as well but then realized the found items are not for sale at the market and are only found in the closet.

For me, I only know I picked everything green last year so now I am getting colors I don't like and can't sell.

#30 06/22/2022 at 03:03

Obsidian Guard
NoName_NoPower
Young Recruit
NoName_NoPower

"The color variariations are only available in the shop"
Then why do we have a useless map? Hope they don't do the same for the summer event. They can just add the pieces to the regular map like they did with the skelly mermaid and captain outfits, at least then you can still find food for your companion (specially for the ones that it isn't in the shop) instead of wasting it getting nothing.
I get they want us to spend coins, but the amount you'll need to expend to complete the explorations to get food plus complete the event would be ridiculously high.

Most of the outfit pieces I've gotten are gorgeous, so that's nice.
I don't know what's going on with the bank outfit though. It might be the color variation, but it looks weird and clustered to me. The phisics of the cape and banner also feel off.

I got the companion first try!

Last edited by NoName_NoPower (06/22/2022 at 03:24)

Goodbye

It's been a pleasure serving in the guard with you all, but it's time for me to leave.
Hope you all have a wonderful time here in the lands of El.

Concept Art Suggestions
My Interactive Adventure: Don't worry, I will find the best treasure...Or not...

#31 06/22/2022 at 06:31

Shadow Guard
RegineA
Unicorn Sidekick
RegineA

I think everyone is forgetting about the amount of times we've complained about oversaturation of event maps and very old items that we're bored of. Having a minimal map is what we've been asking for and I like the fact that I'm not wasting stamina on useless event items. There could be more colour variations, but for me personally, that's a bit nitpicky. The main thing is that Beemov have actually listened to our complaints (for once) and are giving us what we wanted.

#32 06/22/2022 at 07:16

Obsidian Guard
NoName_NoPower
Young Recruit
NoName_NoPower

RegineA wrote

I think everyone is forgetting about the amount of times we've complained about oversaturation of event maps and very old items that we're bored of. Having a minimal map is what we've been asking for and I like the fact that I'm not wasting stamina on useless event items. There could be more colour variations, but for me personally, that's a bit nitpicky. The main thing is that Beemov have actually listened to our complaints (for once) and are giving us what we wanted.

Not really. They just put an extra step for buying things in the shop. One thing is not having 200 items per location and another is putting just the default color variation in the mat with 4 items per location and having to buy the rest.
The complain with the saturated map was that it was hard to get the item you wanted since there was "junk" or just few items left, wich resulted on the companion returning "empty handed" a lot of the time. The drop rate of the items now is similar to the one you have in a 200 item location for the specific item you want, so no real upgrade here. And for the "junk", just throw it into the attic. Even just leaving it in the wardrobe doesn't bother as much now that the items are collapsed.

Previusly, we didn't have map for these events, previous year outfits were in the shop and the event items in the regular map and no one complained. But they've tried to keep the map and made a weird mechanic that doesn't really make sense. Why have a map with so many locations for so few items instead of just adding the partitures and companion to random encounters in the regular map and put the clothes in the shop?

Goodbye

It's been a pleasure serving in the guard with you all, but it's time for me to leave.

Concept Art Suggestions
My Interactive Adventure: Don't worry, I will find the best treasure...Or not...

#33 06/22/2022 at 09:33

Shadow Guard
Saby-chan
Rookie
Saby-chan

Is it just me or the partitures drop rate dropped significantly? Yesterday I was able to fill the meters up to 4 items, but today I haven't found a single partiture set. This is especially frustrating since it prevents me from advancing and it just wastes my companion's energy for nothing since there aren't any items to gather. I play on icognito broweser mode especially to avoid the cookie clearance issue (it clears automatically when I close the tab), so what's up with this bs?

http://dl5.glitter-graphics.net/pub/2337/2337545buh84sv1ie.png

#34 06/22/2022 at 11:05

Shadow Guard
brokenendings
Just Arrived
brokenendings

Has anyone reported the limited color variations on the map as a bug? If not, then we can't guarantee it was intended, to not to make all available. I reported it as a bug, so we'll see if they say it's intended or a mistake.

Remember: in the past, they've failed to put items at certain locations leaving them empty. And I don't think there's ever been an event that went off bug-free. Fingers crossed

Last edited by brokenendings (06/22/2022 at 11:12)

#35 06/22/2022 at 12:00

Shadow Guard
adepti
Rookie
adepti

https://imgur.com/5wS5sWO.png
theㅤwhereabouts of the broken wings,ㅤand the cloudy loveㅤ❪⠀STANDING⠀❫ㅤtill the end
everything,ㅤmyㅤVULNERABILITYㅤand my past,ㅤi hold them out from myself to you

﹖ ׄ ۪  ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ‧ㅤ‧ㅤ‧ㅤㅤ ㅤ─────────────ㅤㅤ✦

https://imgur.com/uMY7nVh.png ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
it's not a bug, unfortunately.

brokenendings wrote

Has anyone reported the limited color variations on the map as a bug? If not, then we can't guarantee it was intended, to not to make all available. I reported it as a bug, so we'll see if they say it's intended or a mistake.

marvelousends wrote

Someone sent in a ticket on the French server and shared the response in their forum thread of the music festival. This is the (translated) response the person got:

"In the absence of exploration objects in 2021 or 2022, exploration should have been almost empty this year (just the familiar). To add a few objects, the basic variation of the three outfits for the music festival 2021 is available for exploration. Once the basic variation obtained, the others can be purchased in store. given the particular case of this situation, these objects obtained in exploration cannot be sold at the market."

❪⠀&&.⠀❫ㅤi’d been tirelessly waiting for you longㅤBEFOREㅤwe’d even metㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤso let’s drown in the moment

#36 06/23/2022 at 03:07

Obsidian Guard
NoName_NoPower
Young Recruit
NoName_NoPower

brokenendings wrote

Remember: in the past, they've failed to put items at certain locations leaving them empty. And I don't think there's ever been an event that went off bug-free. Fingers crossed

I did:

https://i.imgur.com/6Rf29PD.png

Goodbye

Concept Art Suggestions

#37 06/24/2022 at 00:29

Shadow Guard
Windstorm
Recruit
Windstorm

..so far i like that its a little easier to earn/get all the outfits..or so it seems so far. however..the map is really either empty or just not giving anyone anything. i have gotten one outfit item for me..just one..a friend of mine got the kitsune ears but thats all the outfit items they got so far..
am i the only one having such bad luck with the map or what?

ok new issue...anyone else having any trouble adding to the meter after finishing the
PERFECT PARTITIONS
To complete a delivery, you'll need 300 Perfect Partitions. The Purrekos will take care of the delivery!
part of the event/CHAMPAGNE outfit?
its not letting me do anything with that part of the event now that i finished that outfit.
am i the only one having this issue?

Last edited by Windstorm (06/24/2022 at 03:47)

#38 06/24/2022 at 07:55

Shadow Guard
Lunaria
Just Arrived
Lunaria

Thank you for the event :3

#39 06/24/2022 at 10:51

Obsidian Guard
Craver
Just Arrived
Craver

RegineA wrote

it was annoying when they had super old items still on the map, but they could have still added them in the shop, even if they were available just for gold. And they could have added the outfits from 2 years ago too at least, on the map /static/img/forum/smilies/sad.png( it's day 4 or whatever and I have everything there was to get from the event... didn't even fihinsh the energy on most days...
A very forgettable event.

Windstorm wrote

..so far i like that its a little easier to earn/get all the outfits..or so it seems so far. however..the map is really either empty or just not giving anyone anything. i have gotten one outfit item for me..just one..a friend of mine got the kitsune ears but thats all the outfit items they got so far..

ok new issue...anyone else having any trouble adding to the meter after finishing the
PERFECT PARTITIONS
To complete a delivery, you'll need 300 Perfect Partitions. The Purrekos will take care of the delivery!
its not letting me do anything with that part of the event now that i finished that outfit.

Yeah the map is pretty empty, but I didn't have too much trouble getting the items once I knew where they were.
also, it may be a bug. The perfect partitions still work for me after finishing the champagne outfit.

"We know what we are, but not what we may be."
https://i.imgur.com/HaWko8e.jpg

#40 06/24/2022 at 14:58

Shadow Guard
Vivian
Sidekick of the Sylphs
Vivian

Personally, I wish that they had made 1 of this events' outfits for exploration instead of through the main event. Just 1 of them would suffice to fill out the map with these locations.

Another alternative would be to have put the partition pieces, companion, and bait on the regular maps. They've done event companions on the normal maps before (Woolapiyou from summer 2017), and they've done other kinds of event items on the normal maps too (like when they did the alchemy event or when they did purropasses on the map).

#41 06/24/2022 at 15:24

Absynthe Guard
Jupiterr
Rookie
Jupiterr

☾   Thoughts about the event   ☽

I just completed the outfits and got the illustration,
and suffice to say, I'm disappointed.

My main issue was with the exploration and the map.
The last year's outfits could have been random color
variations like it has usually been for the last
events.

I don't see a reason to not have the multiple color
variations available on the map.
It's just frustrating since these aren't even items
we could sell on the market which makes this
even more baffling to me.

So I really do enjoy exploration based events we have had
in the past, and not the ones like this event.

The illustration is very cute though.
I met the new companion only once during all of the time
exploring. I doubt I'll find it again though :'D

Anyway - would love to have more items on the map
even if it is just the last year's outfits, please at least
give us more color variations + the chance to sell
the items on the market :)

Last edited by Jupiterr (06/24/2022 at 15:25)

▵ they/him 勇気がある ▵

https://64.media.tumblr.com/d53153d545d2bf8da8c253e7460e29e3/tumblr_o39yv2MXGl1qg67clo1_540.gifv

▵ 負けるが勝ち ▵

#42 06/24/2022 at 22:13

Shadow Guard
Windstorm
Recruit
Windstorm

Craver wrote

RegineA wrote

it was annoying when they had super old items still on the map, but they could have still added them in the shop, even if they were available just for gold. And they could have added the outfits from 2 years ago too at least, on the map /static/img/forum/smilies/sad.png( it's day 4 or whatever and I have everything there was to get from the event... didn't even fihinsh the energy on most days...
A very forgettable event.

Windstorm wrote

PERFECT PARTITIONS

Yeah the map is pretty empty, but I didn't have too much trouble getting the items once I knew where they were.
also, it may be a bug. The perfect partitions still work for me after finishing the champagne outfit.

thank you for the answer..
is there a place u cab find a guide to what is where on the map? ..or get someone to add  me as a friend long enough to message me a map guide? that way i don't waste time going to a place that isn't really worth the energy or time.

Last edited by Windstorm (06/24/2022 at 22:14)

#43 06/25/2022 at 01:08

Obsidian Guard
Alamo
Young Recruit
Alamo

My companion, a Volcaunn, has 421 luck. I got four partition batches the first day, two the next, and one the day after that. Now I'm not getting any. Is anyone else having abysmal luck getting partitions, or is it just me? I don't think I'll get anywhere close to finishing the event - not that I'm really keen on getting everything since I'm quitting soon, but it's annoying that I'm making zero progress and there's nothing I can do but send my companion out again and again and getting very little if anything in return.

"It's a fire sale and everything must go..."

#44 06/25/2022 at 03:52

Shadow Guard
Malva
Recruit
Malva

I managed to finish the event yesterday. I really wanted to finish it before I go on a vacation today, so I'm glad. That's about the only good point of this event.

Outfits: okay, the outfits aren't bad either. The rosé is a bit weird, but the make up and mouth is appreciated. The new eye too, although I don't really get the golden spot above the eye.

Minigame: I guess I don't hate the minigame itself but the sheer amount of rounds I had to play in the previous 5 days will make me see nightmares for a while. Also, I can't understand while we don't receive as many partitions as many points we earn. I got 50 partitions with 249 points twice in yesterday only, it was really frustrating.

Exploration: since I had a few items from last year I managed to find all the other pieces and catch the companion in such a short amount of time (but on the italian server I haven't been so fortunate, I still have a lot of pieces to find and I haven't even seen the companion once), and I didn't have trouble finding the partitions on the map in both servers, so I think who has trouble with it that must be the bug.
As for the few pieces on the map, as many of you said, it's ridiculous and disappointing. On one hand I'm furious about it, on the other I don't expect anything good from beemoov by now.

All in all it was a pretty disappointing event.

#45 06/25/2022 at 07:37

Shadow Guard
marvelousends
Guard Patrol
marvelousends

https://zupimages.net/up/19/50/86m6.png

My companion has brought back only 2 items for two whole days. I have 4 items left until I'm done with completing them all. I'm already done with the event and the three new outfits (since yesterday) so completing last years diva vampire outfit is my only current goal as of now. But since the drop rate is already so low with so few items, it doesn't make it easier.

https://zupimages.net/up/19/50/86m6.png

https://i.imgur.com/CfJ4ZN6.png

#46 06/26/2022 at 09:04

Obsidian Guard
woonbutterfly
Sidekick of the Sylphs
woonbutterfly

Maybe I've been looking in the wrong place but I haven't encountered the map companion at all u.u

https://64.media.tumblr.com/9c175124b4a7ebb01d39670713ce7d55/4e125c7c1ff67f53-2f/s540x810/f1656c3e6a2c0aabd1a8f775c8b8c974f8885ac3.jpg

#47 06/26/2022 at 15:52

Absynthe Guard
Kathy02
Young Recruit
Kathy02

This Year the music event is nice,
the Outfits are so nice looking,better than last Year!

#48 06/27/2022 at 18:32

Absynthe Guard
Katina
Unicorn Sidekick
Katina

RegineA wrote

This is too extreme tho. I understand cutting out options for the Halloween and Christmas maps, but the amount of times my companion has brought back nothing has been frustrating. I love the older items, and have missed past events so I like the chance to get clothing I missed, but that’s me.

However this map just leaves you empty handed. Especially today, I’m trying to finish the Gin outfit (which I don’t understand why the middle outfit is always taking longer to complete…) and I’m not getting anything! I will take getting 5+ items of clothing per search over wasting my companion’s energy getting absolutely nothing, any day. Especially with the attic feature, throw all that unwanted clothing in there.

Yes, I am not wearing pants. No, I don't see it as a problem!

On the prowl for Event clothes! Message me if you need to sell something!

#49 06/28/2022 at 09:52

Shadow Guard
Salem
The Answer to Everything
Salem

Man, i thought i was the only one whos companion kept coming back with literally nothing all day when exploring the same spot when i have 0/4 items.

The drop rates must be astronomically low if other people are struggling too /static/img/forum/smilies/hmm.png

Last edited by Salem (06/28/2022 at 09:52)

S  o     y  o  u ' r  e     a  f  r  a  i  d     o  f     t  h  e     d  a  r  k  ?
https://i.imgur.com/igITi8P.gif
W  e  l  l     d  o  n  t     w  o  r  r  y     c  h  i  l  d   ,   f o  r     I     w  i  l  l     l  e  a  d    y  o  u     t  o     t  h  e     l  i  g  h  t

#50 06/29/2022 at 03:11

Absynthe Guard
Jupiterr
Rookie
Jupiterr

Salem wrote

Man, i thought i was the only one whos companion kept coming back with literally nothing all day when exploring the same spot when i have 0/4 items.

The drop rates must be astronomically low if other people are struggling too /static/img/forum/smilies/hmm.png

☾   Mhm this has happened to me as well   ☽

My companion only brings food and baits
but not a single piece of any item
of the outfits in the map.

Man, I wish we could've gotten more color variants
of last year's outfits and not just the
"deafult" colors, as many other players have
been saying as well.

I like that yes, there is not too much
(+200 items in one location alone)
on the map but seriously,
having almost nothing there is not
any better.

▵ they/him 勇気がある ▵

▵ 負けるが勝ち ▵

Topic closed

Pages : 1 2 3