Topic closed

Pages : 1 2 3 4

#51 07/25/2022 at 13:24

Shadow Guard
HeartKiller
Soldier of the Guard
HeartKiller

lamarto wrote

Popsicles are so much easier to find on the app. I was looking for them on the website for ages and I found then with a few click on the app. Only looking for them on the app now!

x2 I'm using the app too since the start of the event and can confirm looking for the popsicles is more easy there.

IF YOU'RE NOT AFFECTED, YOU'RE NOT PAYING ATTENTION
https://i.imgur.com/sa5Ek18.gif

#52 07/26/2022 at 03:00

Obsidian Guard
Ciryatan
Recruit
Ciryatan

HeartKiller wrote

lamarto wrote

Popsicles are so much easier to find on the app. I was looking for them on the website for ages and I found then with a few click on the app. Only looking for them on the app now!

x2 I'm using the app too since the start of the event and can confirm looking for the popsicles is more easy there.

I actually think the opposite, lol. But yeah, I guess it depends from person to person.
Anyway, I already said that I don't like the outfits, but at the end it's just ONE SINGLE outfit and it's also very disappointing, lol.
I love the fact that it's so easy, it's less frustrating and I feel less anxious to complete it, but yeah, smells like disappointment.

Guys: did you find the new companion? Because I searched EVERYWHERE and it never appeared.

Pulvis et umbra sumus

https://i.ibb.co/JF7HYnK/original.jpg

#53 07/26/2022 at 03:07

Obsidian Guard
NoName_NoPower
Young Recruit
NoName_NoPower

Ciryatan wrote

Guys: did you find the new companion? Because I searched EVERYWHERE and it never appeared.

I haven't found it either. Neither any bait. Some food here and there, but nothing else.
I haven't kept looking in the "My companion found" thread, but I don't recall anyone saying they got it, and a lot of people usually find it in the first days.

[EDIT] Uh, oh. I just noticed almost half the time has passed and we only are at 35%. Taking into account that the people who pays to instantly complete the event have mostly already done that, we should be over 50%. I really wish they showed the total amount needed.

[EDIT] Ok. I searched in the "My companion found" thread and ONE person found the egg. There are few people posting there, but it's pretty weird that only one has found it.
There are 2 on the market rigth now too. With really high prices.

Last edited by NoName_NoPower (07/26/2022 at 05:22)

Goodbye

It's been a pleasure serving in the guard with you all, but it's time for me to leave.
Hope you all have a wonderful time here in the lands of El.

Concept Art Suggestions
My Interactive Adventure: Don't worry, I will find the best treasure...Or not...

#54 07/26/2022 at 05:22

Obsidian Guard
Ciryatan
Recruit
Ciryatan

[EDIT] Uh, oh. I just noticed almost half the time has passed and we only are at 35%. Taking into account that the people who pays to instantly complete the event have mostly already done that, we should be over 50%. I really wish they showed the total amount needed.

Yeah,I saw the bar this morning and I felt a little sick. I'm laughing to not fall into desperation and cry, lol.

Pulvis et umbra sumus

#55 07/26/2022 at 07:55

Obsidian Guard
woonbutterfly
Sidekick of the Sylphs
woonbutterfly

NoName_NoPower wrote

Ciryatan wrote

I haven't found it either. Neither any bait. Some food here and there, but nothing else.
I haven't kept looking in the "My companion found" thread, but I don't recall anyone saying they got it, and a lot of people usually find it in the first days.

[EDIT] Ok. I searched in the "My companion found" thread and ONE person found the egg. There are few people posting there, but it's pretty weird that only one has found it.
There are 2 on the market rigth now too. With really high prices.

I've found one Anadi but this happened to me during the Music Day Event. Encountered the owl companion once despite spamming the location and wasn't "lucky enough" to catch it that one time either.

https://64.media.tumblr.com/9c175124b4a7ebb01d39670713ce7d55/4e125c7c1ff67f53-2f/s540x810/f1656c3e6a2c0aabd1a8f775c8b8c974f8885ac3.jpg

#56 07/26/2022 at 12:02

Shadow Guard
Saby-chan
Rookie
Saby-chan

In case you guys haven't found this out already, you can find the exact location for every companion (event companions included) in the library, at the companions category. As for the bait, I found it during the first day of the event. The drop rate is bs as always, but if you spam the companion location for almost an entire day you should find it. I caught it first try so I can't confirm weather the capture rate is as bs as the drop rate or not. Hope this helps.

http://dl5.glitter-graphics.net/pub/2337/2337545buh84sv1ie.png

#57 07/27/2022 at 06:43

Obsidian Guard
NoName_NoPower
Young Recruit
NoName_NoPower

Saby-chan wrote

In case you guys haven't found this out already, you can find the exact location for every companion (event companions included) in the library, at the companions category. As for the bait, I found it during the first day of the event. The drop rate is bs as always, but if you spam the companion location for almost an entire day you should find it. I caught it first try so I can't confirm weather the capture rate is as bs as the drop rate or not. Hope this helps.

Thanks, it was really useful.
I was able to catch one first try.

Goodbye

It's been a pleasure serving in the guard with you all, but it's time for me to leave.

Concept Art Suggestions
My Interactive Adventure: Don't worry, I will find the best treasure...Or not...

#58 07/27/2022 at 19:15

Shadow Guard
TrafalgarNeo
Rookie
TrafalgarNeo

I haven't seen the bait or the companion. I noticed that yesterday. Not a big deal, I guess, since I rarely hatch an event pet.

What I am annoyed at is how the illustrations and the mini stories that go with them always have to be about sex. I've only gotten one so far, but it's obvious they're all going to be this way. WHY? Why can't we have actual romance moments instead??

#59 07/27/2022 at 23:55

Shadow Guard
brokenendings
Just Arrived
brokenendings

I've noticed almost every exploration event the companion encounters usually spike in the last 24-48 hours of the event.
I always notice because it was annoying anytime I didn't get equipment.
So I'm sure they'll do something similar this time.

If I were you searching for the companion, I'd wait til the day before the end and then spam exploration with potions

though the bait is plentiful at the location it's at (i don't remember which it was) but I sold 5+ on the market over the course of the event so far.

#60 07/28/2022 at 04:34

Obsidian Guard
NoName_NoPower
Young Recruit
NoName_NoPower

TrafalgarNeo wrote

I haven't seen the bait or the companion. I noticed that yesterday. Not a big deal, I guess, since I rarely hatch an event pet.

What I am annoyed at is how the illustrations and the mini stories that go with them always have to be about sex. I've only gotten one so far, but it's obvious they're all going to be this way. WHY? Why can't we have actual romance moments instead??

This. Absolutely this. We have to keep everythong PG13 cause there are minors, but they always shove sex related stuff down our throats without any warning.

I'm not against it exixting in Edarya, and I know a lot of people like it, but when we are constantly reminded to not talk about sensitve topics, keep absolutely everything we say PG13, and then they do these kind of stuff and do not give any warning, it's kinda disgusting.

They gave a warning for the freaking spiders in an outfit. Why can't they put a little disclaimer saying "Warning, this contains [STUFF]. If you don't wish to see it, click here to collect [ITEM] and skip this part". I know a lot of us got triggered with the choking hands, that, by the way, were in the same event as the spiders, and Valentine event was even worse whith Guardian taking advantage of drugged people. This last shouln't even be there. We have to put a disclaimer in stories with two boys holding hands because people get triggered, but they can't do that for stuff that isn't PG13 at all?

brokenendings wrote

I've noticed almost every exploration event the companion encounters usually spike in the last 24-48 hours of the event.
I always notice because it was annoying anytime I didn't get equipment.
So I'm sure they'll do something similar this time.

If I were you searching for the companion, I'd wait til the day before the end and then spam exploration with potions

though the bait is plentiful at the location it's at (i don't remember which it was) but I sold 5+ on the market over the course of the event so far.

I almost had all the stuff in that location before I got the first bait, maybe you got lucky or I had really bad luck.

And I think you are rigth with the companion drop rate spiking when the event is ending. Last one I finished it in a couple of days and didn't bother to log in, but I remember being pretty annoyed with companions in a lot of events because they kept appearing when it was impossible to see them at the begining.

Last edited by NoName_NoPower (07/28/2022 at 04:39)

Goodbye

Concept Art Suggestions

#61 07/28/2022 at 06:07

Obsidian Guard
Ciryatan
Recruit
Ciryatan

NoName_NoPower wrote

TrafalgarNeo wrote

This. Absolutely this. We have to keep everythong PG13 cause there are minors, but they always shove sex related stuff down our throats without any warning.

I'm not against it exixting in Edarya, and I know a lot of people like it, but when we are constantly reminded to not talk about sensitve topics, keep absolutely everything we say PG13, and then they do these kind of stuff and do not give any warning, it's kinda disgusting.

They gave a warning for the freaking spiders in an outfit. Why can't they put a little disclaimer saying "Warning, this contains [STUFF]. If you don't wish to see it, click here to collect [ITEM] and skip this part". I know a lot of us got triggered with the choking hands, that, by the way, were in the same event as the spiders, and Valentine event was even worse whith Guardian taking advantage of drugged people. This last shouln't even be there. We have to put a disclaimer in stories with two boys holding hands because people get triggered, but they can't do that for stuff that isn't PG13 at all?

I mean,I obtained three endings and a part from the hot scene, they don't refer to sex AT ALL. I'm not someone who really likes smut stuff, so I would agree if it was the case but at the maximum they kiss???
Aren't you exaggerating a little?

Btw,the bar at 45% and we still have 3 days left util the end of the event. I'm crying inside.

Pulvis et umbra sumus

#62 07/28/2022 at 07:27

Shadow Guard
Saby-chan
Rookie
Saby-chan

Yeah, I too doubt were gonna complete the meter before the event ends, but at least this time the "companion" isn't anything to die for (it's just an unimpressive glowing gust of hot wind...).

In terms of the illustrations, I already gave my two cents about them in the summer event discussion thread that's dedicated to opinions regarding the spoiler stuff. I do agree that's it's sad that we barely get actual romantic cute stuff in the individual illustrations and I wish things weren't so heavily sexualized, but oh well, things are what they are. But what I don't like at all is that Lance has become the most heavily sexualized character of the game. At this point it feels as if he's become the male equivalent of the stereotypical female character from shonnen/male oriented shows that's being exploited for unsavory fanservice by being half naked most of the time and put into sexual contexts at least once in every gosh darn episode: Lance is the Li that appears half naked for the most times (illustrations included), the only Li that appeared fully naked in one episode, the Li with the skimpiest shirt design for the human world adventure and he's the Li with the most sexually oriented event individual illustrations (in the Valentine's day event he's the only one of the four boys depicted doing something that could easily be considered kink related since he appeared holding Guardienne's neck in something similar to a chokehold and chokeing is most definitely a kink thing from the BDSM community and in this event the way he's holding Guardienne and the environment they're in makes it look as is they are literally naked and in an intimate embrace). I'm really disgusted by how this character is being exploited and I'm disappointed this is even a thing in the game!

Edit: Just wanted to add that I wrote the part about Lance because since people brought up the subject of weather or not the game is exaggerating with the sexually oriented content, the content in that direction revolving this specific character has really made me wonder for quite a while now and since he's one of my favorite male characters of the game (he's the second route I want to complete once I finish the main route I play) it's disheartening to see him objectified like that.

Last edited by Saby-chan (07/28/2022 at 11:17)

#63 07/28/2022 at 18:23

Absynthe Guard
Katina
Unicorn Sidekick
Katina

My companion has brought me nothing today… what is with drop rates?!! I barely got anything yesterday too. I’ve run into the companion twice, but wasn’t lucky enough to catch it, which is getting really annoying since it’s found in a high energy requirement location. I getting really frustrated with my companion bringing in nothing. Why even have an event if you kill drop rates?!! I miss when the events were fun. And the 40 maana requirement is a real drag.

Yes, I am not wearing pants. No, I don't see it as a problem!

On the prowl for Event clothes! Message me if you need to sell something!

#64 07/29/2022 at 03:00

Obsidian Guard
Ciryatan
Recruit
Ciryatan

Saby-chan wrote

Yeah, I too doubt were gonna complete the meter before the event ends, but at least this time the "companion" isn't anything to die for (it's just an unimpressive glowing gust of hot wind...).

In terms of the illustrations, I already gave my two cents about them in the summer event discussion thread that's dedicated to opinions regarding the spoiler stuff. I do agree that's it's sad that we barely get actual romantic cute stuff in the individual illustrations and I wish things weren't so heavily sexualized, but oh well, things are what they are. But what I don't like at all is that Lance has become the most heavily sexualized character of the game. At this point it feels as if he's become the male equivalent of the stereotypical female character from shonnen/male oriented shows that's being exploited for unsavory fanservice by being half naked most of the time and put into sexual contexts at least once in every gosh darn episode: Lance is the Li that appears half naked for the most times (illustrations included), the only Li that appeared fully naked in one episode, the Li with the skimpiest shirt design for the human world adventure and he's the Li with the most sexually oriented event individual illustrations (in the Valentine's day event he's the only one of the four boys depicted doing something that could easily be considered kink related since he appeared holding Guardienne's neck in something similar to a chokehold and chokeing is most definitely a kink thing from the BDSM community and in this event the way he's holding Guardienne and the environment they're in makes it look as is they are literally naked and in an intimate embrace). I'm really disgusted by how this character is being exploited and I'm disappointed this is even a thing in the game!

Edit: Just wanted to add that I wrote the part about Lance because since people brought up the subject of weather or not the game is exaggerating with the sexually oriented content, the content in that direction revolving this specific character has really made me wonder for quite a while now and since he's one of my favorite male characters of the game (he's the second route I want to complete once I finish the main route I play) it's disheartening to see him objectified like that.

I think you should chill a little, lol.
We're talking about characters, here, and Lance has the bad luck of being "the bad guy", so he have to dress and act in a certain way because yes, he's a stereotype, he's a character. We're talking about an otome character, not a novel character, so they're designed to be in a specific way.
Trust me that sexualising someone is way different, and even if they do sexualise him - and that's not the case - he still remains a fictional character.
I understand the fact that not everyone likes smut stuff, again, I'm the first who doesn't like them, but try to have a more open mind, they're not doing anything! Ahaha
I mean,wouldn't you like kissing your boyfriend under the water?

Pulvis et umbra sumus

#65 07/29/2022 at 05:53

Obsidian Guard
NoName_NoPower
Young Recruit
NoName_NoPower

We are so not getting that companion.

2'5 day's left and we aren't even at 50%. Don't know what were their expectations for this time.

Goodbye

Concept Art Suggestions

#66 07/30/2022 at 09:25

Shadow Guard
Saby-chan
Rookie
Saby-chan

Yeah, no way were getting that community meter companion. Were barely past 50% and there's only 1 day left for the event. What I don't get is why have this community gift thing in the first place if it's impossible to get? They either programmed it wrong and the popsicle amount is impossible to achieve in 10 days, or the event was so bad over all that so many people gave up on it that it shows with how little we filled up the bar. /static/img/forum/smilies/neutral.png

#67 07/30/2022 at 09:52

Shadow Guard
RegineA
Unicorn Sidekick
RegineA

Saby-chan wrote

Yeah, no way were getting that community meter companion. Were barely past 50% and there's only 1 day left for the event. What I don't get is why have this community gift thing in the first place if it's impossible to get? They either programmed it wrong and the popsicle amount is impossible to achieve in 10 days, or the event was so bad over all that so many people gave up on it that it shows with how little we filled up the bar. /static/img/forum/smilies/neutral.png

This is a common thing on our server but France usually has no problem competing it. There may be a technical glitch with the meter that prevents us from ever achieving 100%, but it's more probable that more likely that not enough people are fully participating in the event. I'm not on the French server, but anyone that is would be able to confirm the daily players vs ours.

#68 07/30/2022 at 10:12

Obsidian Guard
Larjus
Moderoija
Larjus

The community bar in these events seems so random... Sometimes it's filled in a few days, but then there's also cases like this, when it isn't even nearly full. It doesn't seem to make sense. Does beemoov keep changing the actual number of event items we need to fill it, or what's going on??

https://c1.staticflickr.com/1/685/31465552994_5cc23c60a2_o.png

#69 07/30/2022 at 11:55

Obsidian Guard
Craver
Just Arrived
Craver

French server is also at 58% so idk, maybe they really programmed this community meter wrong...

"We know what we are, but not what we may be."
https://i.imgur.com/HaWko8e.jpg

#70 07/30/2022 at 12:17

Shadow Guard
QueenRandom
Soldier of the Guard
QueenRandom

I haven't been on this game in years and idk if it's just me or it seems harder to find hidden event objects? Does anyone know some common pages to check for the popsicles?

https://i.imgur.com/fYvdRs2.png

#71 07/31/2022 at 00:23

Shadow Guard
ShadowStorm
Just Arrived
ShadowStorm

..well unless someone somewhere has a way to fill that bar up in a few hours..we are so not getting the companion for this popsickle collection..i finally managed to get the pictures..but i am still missing parts of the outfit no matter how many times i have sent my poor companion out for them..i find the older outfit parts or none at all. ah well..seems this event will end with who knows how many of us without the full new outfit.

#72 07/31/2022 at 05:32

Obsidian Guard
NoName_NoPower
Young Recruit
NoName_NoPower

ShadowStorm wrote

but i am still missing parts of the outfit no matter how many times i have sent my poor companion out for them..i find the older outfit parts or none at all. ah well..seems this event will end with who knows how many of us without the full new outfit.

Yeah, it's pretty weird. It took me almost 6 days till I got one of the pieces in a location I had been spamming a lot. A really tiny item also.

Goodbye

Concept Art Suggestions

#73 07/31/2022 at 06:32

Shadow Guard
MelancholyLush
Rookie
MelancholyLush

Don't know if this has been shared already, but the popsicle that usually shows all over the website only pops up after your companion has found a popsicle on the Event map. At least that's how it worked for me.

Edited to add: isn't this kind of unfair if this is the case? dunno. i'm just speculating.

Last edited by MelancholyLush (07/31/2022 at 06:34)

https://usagif.com/wp-content/uploads/gifs/dragon-43.gif

#74 07/31/2022 at 06:37

Obsidian Guard
NoName_NoPower
Young Recruit
NoName_NoPower

MelancholyLush wrote

Don't know if this has been shared already, but the popsicle that usually shows all over the website only pops up after your companion has found a popsicle on the Event map. At least that's how it worked for me.

Edited to add: isn't this kind of unfair if this is the case? dunno. i'm just speculating.

I found some before my companion. Maybe the pages were loading correctly, it has happened to quite a bit.

Goodbye

Concept Art Suggestions

#75 07/31/2022 at 09:26

Obsidian Guard
Larjus
Moderoija
Larjus

Most of the time I found the popsicle on the site earlier than my companion found one on the map. Usually it took ages  for my companion to find it...

I also haven't had any trouble finding pieces for the new outfit. I did have a lot of the least year's clothing already, so maybe that affects it, but overall I've found pieces of every outfit rather easily.

Last edited by Larjus (07/31/2022 at 09:26)

https://c1.staticflickr.com/1/685/31465552994_5cc23c60a2_o.png

Topic closed

Pages : 1 2 3 4