Forum

Topic closed

Pages : 1 ... 4 5 6

#126 04/28/2020 at 14:01

Obsidian Guard
lex12
Rookie
lex12

I sucks a bit less now, but still sucks. 1h waiting time while stupid was not as bad paying deposit for not sold items, even if it is halved. But I don't think we can count on anything more, fankly, I'm positively surprised they removed even part of "suckyness"

#127 04/29/2020 at 10:55

Obsidian Guard
Forte
Moderoija
Forte

I found one thing with the closet, that rubs me wrong way. Let say I put a dress. Then I want a jacket. But the jacket comes in front of the outfit, because the latest always comes to the top. But unlike in My Candy Love, I can't move items easily. In MCL, I like how easily I can just drag the outfit where I want, top or bottom. In Eldarya, that doesn't work. I need to put all those clothes again, and in a right order. That's really slow.

I'm grim, full of gloom in my dim gothic tomb.

#128 04/29/2020 at 11:45

Obsidian Guard
NoName_NoPower
Young Recruit
NoName_NoPower

Forte wrote

I found one thing with the closet, that rubs me wrong way. Let say I put a dress. Then I want a jacket. But the jacket comes in front of the outfit, because the latest always comes to the top. But unlike in My Candy Love, I can't move items easily. In MCL, I like how easily I can just drag the outfit where I want, top or bottom. In Eldarya, that doesn't work. I need to put all those clothes again, and in a right order. That's really slow.
What about the "bring forward" and "move back" options?

Goodbye

It's been a pleasure serving in the guard with you all, but it's time for me to leave.
Hope you all have a wonderful time here in the lands of El.

Concept Art Suggestions
My Interactive Adventure: Don't worry, I will find the best treasure...Or not...

#129 04/29/2020 at 14:29

Obsidian Guard
Forte
Moderoija
Forte

Ah, just noticed that, thanks!

I'm grim, full of gloom in my dim gothic tomb.

#130 04/29/2020 at 20:42

Shadow Guard
CottonCandy
Unicorn Sidekick
CottonCandy

While I am glad Beemoov decided to fix the market a bit, they should have returned the market back to what it was before all this mess. We are still going to waste some of our maana and its still going to dissuade people from selling their items. There was no reason to change to market as it only hinders the players. Here is some advice Beemoov, when players are happy the more likely they will spend money, when players are unhappy the less likely they'll spend money for a greedy company that only sees its players as moneybags.

http://78.media.tumblr.com/0a65eebd3afbdde2f0112e22e14133f1/tumblr_opjgm7m6dx1vsjtkfo4_540.gif

#131 04/30/2020 at 18:43

Shadow Guard
MelancholyLush
Rookie
MelancholyLush

LOL, only half of the deposit will be returned? LMAO. Still a hard pass for me.

https://usagif.com/wp-content/uploads/gifs/dragon-43.gif

#132 05/01/2020 at 15:40

Shadow Guard
Raine
Rookie
Raine

Wait, we have to PAY MAANA to put up auctions? Are you people f***ing STUPID?! This is all fake! Fake items, fake currency, fake characters running it! And you're STILL trying to rip us off? Don't put this on the 'Purrekos', it's YOU! You make improvements and then take two steps back! Maana isn't real money that's going in your pockets, so why are you ripping players off even more? You already charge 10 maana for ONE move, purposely create wasteful wandering in game so it runs out faster, put a cap on how much can be earned in games, and it's still not enough for you? These improvements don't benefit the players because these outfits are NOT necessary in playing and advancing in the game, maana is. It's false charity and you're insulting our intelligence by trying to cover up your unfair treatment of players and your greed! This company is scum!

For an awesome band and comic check out September Mourning! New graphic novel now available!

https://i.ibb.co/9WsjCmg/September-mourning.jpg

#133 05/01/2020 at 15:44

Shadow Guard
cadibug34
Recruit
cadibug34

Huh... I liked it until I realized I cant see EVERYTHING I own laid out in front of me in sections. Could there be an option to just... Downgrade this closet upgrade? ;-;

☉∪☉ I Watch You While You Sleep ☉∪☉
https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/711/481/64e.gif

#134 05/02/2020 at 11:31

Absynthe Guard
gf_moonlight
Just Arrived
gf_moonlight

i dont like this new market system very much i prefered the one before  /static/img/forum/smilies/hmm.png  /static/img/forum/smilies/hmm.png

#135 05/02/2020 at 21:07

Shadow Guard
ChocoKittie
Just Arrived
ChocoKittie

I actually cannot use the Market. It just infinitely loads without doing anything. The URL says that I'm on the marketplace page but I'm just looking at whatever page I was looking at before I clicked.

#136 05/03/2020 at 18:20

Shadow Guard
brokenendings
Just Arrived
brokenendings

ChocoKittie wrote

I actually cannot use the Market. It just infinitely loads without doing anything. The URL says that I'm on the marketplace page but I'm just looking at whatever page I was looking at before I clicked.

You should report it in the assistance forum. There's a thread for the Market

#137 05/05/2020 at 01:09

Shadow Guard
ReginaMills
Young Recruit
ReginaMills

I am so, so happy with the attic option. No more scrolling through so many items I never used that I got from explorations (looking at you, destroyed boots and cape) but couldn't get rid of because no one would buy them. Thank goodness for this update.

#138 05/05/2020 at 03:46

Obsidian Guard
Luminessant
The Answer to Everything
Luminessant

I'm among the few, that like the market update. I encounter less trash and most prices are reasonable, because buyers really want to sell the item itself and not only get as much maana as possible  ir just show off. It also makes the game feel more like a MMORPG.
What Eldarya is still lacking are options to earn a few bucks by playing active. Methods like this market deposits are used to reduce ingame currency in circulation. I can't speak for everyone, but i totaly have not enough to play the story, even while i use the bank regularly for events. So the maana Beemoov wants to get rid of is not on me. I'm not rich, but i'm also not a big market seller (of course), so i'm not harmed by this update either. I'm currious the see how things will develop from here.

Well..i always felt like 'saving an outfit' was not really needed, but good for the people who wanted it.
The attic is nice too, but with the closet update also not really needed, cause unloved items are less prominent anyway.

#139 05/06/2020 at 09:54

Absynthe Guard
Hunterbllue
Recruit
Hunterbllue

I really like the new order of the closet it feels more easier to look for clothes now! but they also remove the remove all clothes option? Is there anyways to remove all the clothing without removing it one by one by looking for it?

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/bapc/images/c/c0/WOP_WOP_WOP.gif/revision/latest?cb=20140420192618

#140 05/06/2020 at 09:55

Obsidian Guard
Larjus
Moderoija
Larjus

Hunterbllue: That button is now next to the avatar.

https://c1.staticflickr.com/1/685/31465552994_5cc23c60a2_o.png

#141 05/07/2020 at 06:15

Shadow Guard
Felicie
Rookie
Felicie

To me, the new closet is a hit and a miss. Love the attic and how you can save the outfits. But the price for saving more then one is just too high. Just easier to take a photo and replicate it later.

But I hate that you cannot see the color options so it is a lot of back and forward. Like if I want to do an outfit around a dress I have to try and remember what jackets fit the color and do I even have a matching one. And it doesn't even show that if the item has other color options.

I like how they are improving things and this is a step forward but not perfect.

For the market, the deposit ain't that bad because it is just a couple of maanas so I ain't that angry about it but not a great move.

May your heart be your guiding key

https://i.skyrock.net/7623/74667623/pics/3291103078_1_3_pdZUNmpd.gif

#142 05/07/2020 at 13:44

Shadow Guard
BlackAngelRose
Just Arrived
BlackAngelRose

ok i normally don't have any problems with this game but i purchased a coat from the purro shop and it's not showing up in my inventory to wear it even though it's listed i have it that irritates me because i spent a lot of points just to get it if i'm just doing something wrong please tell me how to fix it but if it's some bug please fix it

#143 05/07/2020 at 13:56

Shadow Guard
HeartKiller
Soldier of the Guard
HeartKiller

BlackAngelRose wrote

ok i normally don't have any problems with this game but i purchased a coat from the purro shop and it's not showing up in my inventory to wear it even though it's listed i have it that irritates me because i spent a lot of points just to get it if i'm just doing something wrong please tell me how to fix it but if it's some bug please fix it

You should report it here, saying it in this thread wouldn't resolve your problem.

IF YOU'RE NOT AFFECTED, YOU'RE NOT PAYING ATTENTION
https://i.imgur.com/sa5Ek18.gif

#144 05/07/2020 at 15:16

Shadow Guard
IIMistyII
Vanquished a Chicken
IIMistyII

I like some of the changes, but I much rather go back to seeing all of my colour options, rather than having to weave in and out though my entire inventory. It makes creating outfits a bit tiring to be honest.

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/0a/83/ec/0a83ec83649c1cb520a4ed5cc2c9ea8f--courage-dear-heart-throne-of-glass.jpg

#145 05/07/2020 at 23:24

Shadow Guard
brokenendings
Just Arrived
brokenendings

Does anyone know if the "half of your deposit return" rounds up or down?
Like if your deposit is 1 maana, do you get it back or not?

And if your deposit is, say, 11 maana, do you get back 5 maana or 6 maana if your auction doesn't sell?

#146 05/14/2020 at 02:28

Shadow Guard
Lataryia
Elf Sidekick
Lataryia

Wait why was the '[Confinement]Back to the basics' forum topic deleted, and not just locked?

Please let us get the Summer Bindle 2017, and Spring Faery Bindle soon.

Also:
Thank you so much for letting us buy the Guard monthly ranking animated items.
I want more NEW Animated items-I understand that it might take a long time to make these NEW Animated items, but if it means waiting 2 months to 2 months and a half to make each time, then i am okay with waiting as long as there are NEW Animated items being made.
It would be really cool, if the current Guard monthly ranking animated items were made in different colors:
For example, the animated ETERNAL ROSE would look really cool in the light pink color, white, black, red, and other colors too.
For example, the animated GOLDEN SPARKLES would look really cool in silver, white, black, light pink, mint green, and other colors too.

Beemoov, Thank you so much for:
Letting us play the minigames for 6 days.
Keeping the Purro'Shop open for those 6 days.
Letting us get the Purropasses to buy the items from the Purro'Shop.

As for the Market update:
Thank you for the update, but it is not a perfect update.
The paying a deposit to sell is so annoying.
There still needs to be more organized options for searching items on the market.

As for the Closet update:
Thank you for the update, but it is not a perfect update.
The clicking like 3 different times to just put an item on guardian-When there is only 1 item in 1 color is so annoying.

https://orig00.deviantart.net/7310/f/2017/041/e/d/wing_l_by_king_lulu_deer-daymb2u.gifI want items in this game, if you have the items i want, you can sell the item(s) to me, here is the link to know what items i want:https://orig00.deviantart.net/ce9f/f/2017/041/7/c/wing_r_by_king_lulu_deer-daymbdh.gif
https://www.eldarya.com/forum/t504,4-market-exploration-wishlists.htm&#p40468

#147 05/14/2020 at 02:52

Shadow Guard
Nauris
Guard in Training
Nauris

I think the market change is good for the buyers but definitely not for the sellers. I'm not really sure how to feel about it.

For the closet update.. I dislike it a lot. It's so much clicking and back and forth. I haven't changed my outfit since the update because always when I start making an outfit it feels like too much work and I stop. I like the fact that you can save an outfit but other than that.. nah.

#148 05/14/2020 at 18:01

Obsidian Guard
YuzuKizumi
Recruit
YuzuKizumi

Lataryia wrote

Wait why was the '[Confinement]Back to the basics' forum topic deleted, and not just locked?

It wasn't deleted, it was moved to the top part of the forum page (on Daily Oracle where this topic is) where the two [RULES] posts are.

#149 05/21/2020 at 16:00

Absynthe Guard
Cybele
Recruit
Cybele

Woo

~Queen only of dust and bones~

Topic closed

Pages : 1 ... 4 5 6