Topic closed

Pages : 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 18

#276 02/16/2019 at 16:01

Absynthe Guard
Nur
Soldier of the Guard
Nur

Dioxin wrote

How do I know which scroll do I have to get? I'm very comfused with this event..

Like Lynne had mentioned, there are four type of scrolls based on their guards:
i- Leiftan's guard is Light,  https://www.eldarya.com/static/img/item/consumable/ccc5b6f9faec18b7317060b0ee09155c~1548066632.png for the pure + angelic outfit, Sky Priestess https://www.eldarya.com/static/img/item/player/icon/a0f62ca6c5996c1148a973a25517fb7a.png
ii- Ezarel's guard is Abysnthe, https://www.eldarya.com/static/img/item/consumable/2702ec7c769f0099e7e702b830a9a659~1548066594.png for the delicate + floral outfit, Nymph Princess https://www.eldarya.com/static/img/item/player/icon/4d19327b2f04b257824e6a73e7654d43.png
iii- Nevra's guard is Shadow, https://www.eldarya.fr/static/img/item/consumable/e78320f794225992caedd6a83522d23f~1548066689.png for the haunting + romantic outfit, Goth Valentine https://www.eldarya.com/static/img/item/player/icon/fcc839c435807bfb9214869b0b73b49c.png
iv- Valkyon's guard is Obsidian, https://www.eldarya.com/static/img/item/consumable/19072b68ffe0b68f1c670b158dcc5fb4~1548066734.png for the f*gly spiked + icy outfit, Crystal Fetis--I mean, Lover https://www.eldarya.com/static/img/item/player/icon/272fee42af33f5515e9a7ee14213e1a7.png

https://i.postimg.cc/sXQ6XrSC/cat-laser.gif

#277 02/16/2019 at 16:37

Obsidian Guard
Fujino
Guard in Training
Fujino

Fourth day of the event and I still didn't got any obsidian scroll, pink sewing kit and pink ball of string... And the funny thing is that I have an Hydracarys with +371 luck.
This will be the first event that I will not complete. I refuse to spend too much maanas in this!

#278 02/16/2019 at 18:03

Absynthe Guard
stellasky
Unicorn Sidekick
stellasky

For my 2015 Valentines event, I've been able to assemble all items and obtain all nice bonuses, then said thank you.

For my 2017 Valentines event, I've been able to assemble one complete outfit of my choice, and said it was a pretty good event.

For 2019 Valentines event, I have not being able to get a single item from a single outfit. You are cheapskates rolling downhill and your event is not fun.

#279 02/16/2019 at 19:55

Shadow Guard
Sherbert
Recruit
Sherbert

I went into this event trying to be optimistic, but after completing only one date, all the manaa I saved up for months is nearly gone. The idea for the individual dates was fun, but the event itself is far too expensive and the outfits are disappointing considering how beautiful they were last year.

The only thing I'm really happy about is the new companion, and you can't even get it without spending money. I hope not too many events are like this in the future. ):

#280 02/16/2019 at 20:18

Shadow Guard
MelancholyLush
Rookie
MelancholyLush

Can we skip the rest of Valkyon's outfit and get to the hair immediately? I mean...I can't believe I'm saying this, as someone who loves them...but I think we're pretty tired of crystals now. It's been a constant thing on almost all events.

And can the team please stop using beige/cream and black in one item because it's a no for me. When it's like that it's hard to pair them w/ other colors. Just my opinion, because I know some people pull it off quite beautifully.

Beemoov's getting greedier every event. I have a companion (or had, just put it back in its egg hours ago) who has 367+ luck but can only find a maximum of three event items per daily exploration. So I turn to the market to buy those only to find out they can't be sold on the market. Is the whole 'whatever you can find in the exploration can be sold on the Market' a lie now? Just so you can make more money off of us? I'm honestly hoping that it's a glitch or whatever, but not holding out on it given Beemoov's history of not giving a damn even if there's a glitch or not and not giving any compensation whatsoever.

https://usagif.com/wp-content/uploads/gifs/dragon-43.gif

#281 02/16/2019 at 21:34

Absynthe Guard
Alumara
Young Recruit
Alumara

You know, it just astounds me just how hated both the Eldarya and My Candy Love: University Life Valentine's Day events are, and yet I don't think we've heard a word from Beemoov! Not a peep! Now correct me if I'm wrong about that, but you'd think that a company would want to, I dunno, do something about the outrage and at least attempt to appease the masses that are growing ever so enraged by Beemoov's obvious and unashamed greed.

And I know, I know, companies are all about making money, but to make money, you need to have a product that a lot of people want, not ignore us, put out crap, and expect us to hand over our money. And then when that doesn't work, demand the money from us, because that'll definitely change our minds and put money in your pockets, Bemoov!

I bet your glorious mArKeT sTrAtEgY told you this was a good idea.

I don't post in the Eldarya forums all that often, so if I'm here, I guess it was important to me to say something.

#282 02/16/2019 at 21:48

Absynthe Guard
Maximilian_A
Just Arrived
Maximilian_A

This event is ridiculously buggy. It's been days and I haven't been allowed to redo one of my past answers because I accidentally clicked the "gold coins replay" button and didn't have enough gold coins to redo. Every day, I'm stuck with the message "You don't have enough gold coins." This is really upsetting!!! I should have finished at least one of the dates by now, but because of one stupid mistake, I can't continue??? What the heck?!

https://66.media.tumblr.com/99857604c6170a4b8190ebc2c2b5a409/tumblr_pn1udhBTvd1w4rjn4o1_1280.png

#283 02/16/2019 at 23:41

Absynthe Guard
Srybaan
Young Recruit
Srybaan

MelancholyLush wrote

Beemoov's getting greedier every event. I have a companion (or had, just put it back in its egg hours ago) who has 367+ luck but can only find a maximum of three event items per daily exploration. So I turn to the market to buy those only to find out they can't be sold on the market. Is the whole 'whatever you can find in the exploration can be sold on the Market' a lie now? Just so you can make more money off of us? I'm honestly hoping that it's a glitch or whatever, but not holding out on it given Beemoov's history of not giving a damn even if there's a glitch or not and not giving any compensation whatsoever.

This is honestly so frustrating to me and I'm so glad you mentioned it. (Others probably have too I just haven't read all the pages.) My companion is a Galorze and she has a luck of +368. On the occasion that she actually brings me back an event item, it's always scrolls for every other guard except the one I need. She's NEVER brought me back the right scroll. I would LOVE to be able to help other players out by selling my unneeded scrolls/items! If I could sell them and buy the scrolls/items I can't find for a cheaper price than the store, maybe I'd be able to make more than one outfit piece per ~2 days. I really don't understand why we can't sell them on the market since we find them anyway, but if I'm being honest, they probably did it on purpose.

This event isn't fun. It's so tedious. Even last year's Valentine's event was better than this. We can't make parts of different outfits that isn't our date's outfit or even choose what parts of our date's outfit to make. We don't even get the companion as a final prize. And worst of all: we're spending so much maana. Honestly, saving maana throughout the event has usually been easy to do and we'd only spend unnecessarily when we wanted to (like buying a recolor item or something off the market) for most (if not all) events prior to this one. For this event, though, we're just being drained of maana every day. Companion's with cheap food but low luck bring practically nothing back. So, those users will have to buy a lot more items from the shop and will end up spending too much maana. Companions with expensive food but with high luck bring items back, but more than likely they won't bring everything you need. So, users will still have to buy at least some things from the shop and will end up spending too much maana. My companion's food is 30m each and she has high luck- so she does bring me scrolls/items... but usually it's not the ones I need. Even if she brings me all my crafting items an the right scrolls, I still can't avoid wasting 60m on blue coloring (30m) that we can only buy (as far as I know) from the shop and the alchemy fee (30m). I'm already spending way over the daily allowance just between her food and the unavoidable alchemy costs. The mini-games help, and sometimes I manage to make a sale on the market, but I'm still wasting event days because I can't afford to make an item each day (let alone multiple items each day.) This event setup is just forcing users who can't afford to spend a lot of maana every single day into a lose/lose situation. They can try and get as many outfit pieces as they can, but waste all of their maana in the process and not even finish the event, or they can buy more maana with real money, which is what they want. That's ultimately the end-goal. And guess what?

That's disgusting. I get it, Beemoov... you're a business. But, There are a lot of better ways to try and get money for your business than by making our events unplayable unless you're either already rolling in maana or willing to spend real money to get more. Here's a few ideas even:

-make official merch, and sell internationally!

-have exclusive outfits, companions, and/or some kind of awesome benefit that comes with a purchase! Love Nikki's V-levels come to mind first as a base system. Players could gain permanent benefits like getting 5gc a month depending on their "charge level" or something.

-engage with your audience! Communicate! seriously, Com-mun-i-cate. It's just common sense. Being seen as a cold corporate entity who doesn't even listen to its user-base until it starts to lose revenue doesn't tend to make people want to throw any amount of money in your direction. I would rather throw $500 at a business who actually cares about my satisfaction as a customer than even 5 cents at a business who only sees me as a walking wallet.

And while we're on the subject of satisfaction of your users Beemoov, you really should compensate for the amount of technical problems with this event. There are a lot of players who's games are LITERALLY UNPLAYABLE because of the ridiculous amount of lag and bugs going on across ALL of the servers. They're missing out on the event because of issues they can't control. It's not just unfair, it's plain disrespectful to ignore these issues and not even address that there's a problem.

Please, this event is awful. I really hope you don't do such a maana-draining, money-hungry event like this again.

Last edited by Srybaan (02/16/2019 at 23:44)

https://static.tumblr.com/77bd3822ff3364f76d6be2f226a3ed32/iw1bxtx/IsGnpgpuu/tumblr_static_4n689ueu8o4k4ko0k4kgwccgg.gif

#284 02/17/2019 at 07:44

Absynthe Guard
Aetherene
Unicorn Sidekick
Aetherene

Alumara wrote

You know, it just astounds me just how hated both the Eldarya and My Candy Love: University Life Valentine's Day events are, and yet I don't think we've heard a word from Beemoov! Not a peep! Now correct me if I'm wrong about that, but you'd think that a company would want to, I dunno, do something about the outrage and at least attempt to appease the masses that are growing ever so enraged by Beemoov's obvious and unashamed greed.

And I know, I know, companies are all about making money, but to make money, you need to have a product that a lot of people want, not ignore us, put out crap, and expect us to hand over our money. And then when that doesn't work, demand the money from us, because that'll definitely change our minds and put money in your pockets, Bemoov!

I bet your glorious mArKeT sTrAtEgY told you this was a good idea.

I hadn't meant to put up any response at all really. I was boycotting the event as a whole and just observing from the sidelines. But this comment just made me laugh.

I'm a management/business student about to finish my course in five days. If Beemoov's market strategist told them to go ahead with this, someone needs to be fired. Especially after we have been told over and over at my b-school that customers (or in Beemoov's case, users) and bad word of mouth can be the undoing of a company. If they think putting out a silly event that forces users to spend money would succeed, they really need to get back to their drawing boards and scrap everything on it.

I could make a frikin' HBS case study out of this if this goes down /static/img/forum/smilies/roll.png

http://i.imgur.com/hTeNqcI.jpg

#285 02/17/2019 at 08:51

Shadow Guard
Ylsa
Young Recruit
Ylsa

Although I do wish we could use the market to help each other out (item for you, maana for me, it would be a win/win!), I'm otherwise really enjoying this event.  Since I'm notoriously bad at most mini-games but this one really just requires patience and persistence, I'm actually getting somewhere this time and I'm having fun doing it!  A good event on a site like this, which makes money for its creators, should allow you to complete at least one outfit easily, but we should expect it to be very hard to get through the whole thing without paying anything, though it should at least be possible with no previous maana stored up.  If the whole thing is easy, Beemov doesn't make any money, but more importantly to us, the players, it diminishes the excitement of the event significantly.  Since there's half a month to assemble your items, I think this event fits my criteria pretty well.

As far as the bugginess goes, yeah, that sucks.  But we just have to expect that from Beemov.  Their programs in general seem to be... a little unwieldy.

#286 02/17/2019 at 10:54

Shadow Guard
Meleth
Vanquished a Chicken
Meleth

Wow.
I've been here ghosting for almost a year and the only reason I break my silence is to tell you: This event sucks. You won't see a single penny from me ever again if you continue to pull shit like this. And the pet is only available for gold all of the sudden? The most popular thing of every event? Lmao.
Okay, bye now.

#287 02/17/2019 at 13:15

Shadow Guard
Azriel
Unicorn Sidekick
Azriel

I have never found a sewing kit.
Keep looking in the area I know it is and nothing.

It’s only ten manna but still give me some for free. Geez.

This event so far is just meh, love the outfits but I’m not feeling any pressure to finish  the event like in the past.

#288 02/17/2019 at 13:19

Shadow Guard
LeaOotori
Young Recruit
LeaOotori

I'm pretty disappointed by all this. /static/img/forum/smilies/sad.png I tried to stay positive but I've had to buy my way through two ugly items and I can't even find a scroll for a third. Meanwhile, my scrolls for outfits I don't even want are stacking up. I'm yet to find any items I need in exploration at all...

I'm glad I can buy clothing items from the store, but that's really all I'm thankful for in this event. It's really a maana sucker...

Please Visit this link of the information on the items I sell!
Items List

100x200

#289 02/17/2019 at 14:15

Absynthe Guard
Drucila
Young Recruit
Drucila

This event was a really good idea! The outfits are beautiful, and it was a great way to encourage players to try the new alchemy system since making the outfits is much cheaper than buying them, even if you buy all the ingredients. The only improvement I would make is being able to sell the items you don't need. Kinda sucks to have everything pile up in your inventory when you could be making maana off them. Otherwise, I like the event. Thanks guys /static/img/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

#290 02/17/2019 at 14:37

Absynthe Guard
Katelynen
Sidekick of the Sylphs
Katelynen

@Drucila

Yeah it does seem a little unfair that if you don't have access to the market for either being band of not being on/past episode 6 (which I'm not) It's gonna be impossible to complete the event on time due to constantly depleting your Manna (like I am),this has me thinking they should do like a special event only market open to every one or something during events like this which would be like the normal one but ONLY open during events

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/bf/b5/47/bfb5471e48f47ab1d5b0237cd72041cb.jpg

#291 02/17/2019 at 15:02

Absynthe Guard
Zherriel
Virhebongari
Zherriel

Srybaan wrote

I would LOVE to be able to help other players out by selling my unneeded scrolls/items! If I could sell them and buy the scrolls/items I can't find for a cheaper price than the store, maybe I'd be able to make more than one outfit piece per ~2 days. I really don't understand why we can't sell them on the market since we find them anyway, but if I'm being honest, they probably did it on purpose.

Ylsa wrote

Although I do wish we could use the market to help each other out (item for you, maana for me, it would be a win/win!)

Yes, that is exactly what this event needs – a possibility to sell event ingredients. I even have more scrolls than I can use: I have one piece of Leiftan's outfit left to make, and for some reason I have four light guard scrolls in my inventory. What am I supposed to do with the extras if I can't even sell them at the market? ^^' I wish I could sell them to buy some actually useful event ingredient instead.

Besides, this event has gotten very expensive very fast since it feels like its actually rare to get event ingredients by exploring. There's always something missing, and I just feel like I should create at least one piece of clothing per day which drives me into buying ingredients from the shop. A possibility to shop on the market would help.

#292 02/17/2019 at 15:12

Obsidian Guard
Forte
Moderoija
Forte

Whos bright idea is that we can't sell scrolls? I have like three scrolls that I don't want, but it seems that it's waaaaay to complicated to Beemov to let us sell them.

I'm grim, full of gloom in my dim gothic tomb.

#293 02/17/2019 at 15:43

Shadow Guard
AllisonWhitney
Recruit
AllisonWhitney

I have two light guard scrolls but I can't even find them in the event? is it because I'm in the shadow guard?

#294 02/17/2019 at 17:41

Shadow Guard
Hist0ria
Young Recruit
Hist0ria

Fujino wrote

Fourth day of the event and I still didn't got any obsidian scroll, pink sewing kit and pink ball of string... And the funny thing is that I have an Hydracarys with +371 luck.
This will be the first event that I will not complete. I refuse to spend too much maanas in this!

You should stick to places that cost only 10 energy points, I have an Aurorca with 343 luck and I'm almost done with my second outfit, I also had some energy bottles saved up beforehand, so make sure you check the bindle game daily.

https://zupimages.net/up/19/08/fhec.gif

#295 02/17/2019 at 17:41

Obsidian Guard
midnightstars
Sidekick of the Sylphs
midnightstars

Before the outfits were Valentine's Day themed with a touch of each of the guy's style now it's the opposite.

Lefitan's outfit obviously gives off that bird look and I like it.

Nevra's outfit isn't so bad. The rose is unique and gives a nice touch.

Ezarel's outfit... I agree with others it is more Easter-themed. I prefer the short dress underneath the big dress.

Valkyon's outfit... ... ... skip

I'm not happy with the amount of maana that needs to be spent either. I'm behind on the episodes so this event is more negative than positive for me too. Although not everything should be free as the site needs to make money too. BUT they should have made the drop for items higher. Not being able to sell things to help each other is a problem too. I guess at least making the outfits is cheaper than buying them from the shop.

Last edited by midnightstars (02/17/2019 at 17:42)

https://68.media.tumblr.com/76e70ef30d2268aadc67a536ab42fafb/tumblr_ou5t31gXIf1v8km4lo4_400.gifhttps://78.media.tumblr.com/060c0a64f3336466904dd7ff606eb11c/tumblr_p2laantqHP1su6cfdo3_400.gif

#296 02/17/2019 at 17:49

Shadow Guard
Maoyui
Sidekick of the Sylphs
Maoyui

AllisonWhitney wrote

I have two light guard scrolls but I can't even find them in the event? is it because I'm in the shadow guard?

Any Guard can find any scroll, I've found both Light and Obsidian Scrolls~

https://i.imgur.com/RlZjrzW.jpg

#297 02/17/2019 at 19:50

Absynthe Guard
Sara1212
Just Arrived
Sara1212

I completed Ezarel's outfit after spending roughly 900-1,000 mana, and while it's the best of the four [in my opinion], it gives off the biggest spring/Easter theme I've ever seen. I guess you can count the rose flowercrown and the roses around the bottom of the big dress as "Valentine's," but it's not much. I'm not entirely sure whether it fits Ezarel's style, mainly because it seems too poofy.

Leiftan's outfit seems to reflect him pretty well. The gold for his hair and the white colors for his own clothing, perhaps? Still, it doesn't seem very good for Valentine's Day. It looks like it was made as a bridesmaid's dress, half mixed with getting married because of the veil thing, and then the Phoenix outfit got added into it. Then again, I enjoy the gold bits that it adds to the skirt part. It probably just fits into a spring theme the most.

Oh, boy, Nevra's outfit. What can I say? I love the dress. Like, I really love the rose ruffles and corset thingie [the strings around the waist thing]. It even fits Nevra AND a Valentine's day theme! After that, things start to go bad. The hair and shoes are ok, especially the little things on the side of the shoes. The glove(s)? Big no. It only covers her fingers, so imagine how annoying that is to get on/off. Also, you can't even see her other hand?? The thorny crown? I'd love that for Halloween, not Valentine's Day. Lastly, the one-legged sock. I don't even see a good Halloween use for that one.

And now we have poor Valkyon. This poor boy is going to kiss [I actually don't know that; haven't seen his illustration] a person covered in spikes. SHARP spikes. He's a warrior. He likes strong people. So when he goes to grab you by the hand, arm, waist, or behind the neck for a kiss/hug, he's going to get stuck to death on spikes. The boots and hair look cool, but once again--for Halloween. If we're pushing the warrior theme so much, give him something similar to the Sword and Roses outfit! At least it's not frozen ice spikes.

I usually love Valentine's Day because of the outfit designs. This year? Not so much. I've never gone for the companion, but the gold only option bothers me. However, if we got gold from bindles [which is how I get mine] it's possible to get it. The outfits were just not Valentines. Two could maybe scrape by, but not the others.

It's super expensive, and there's few justified reasons why you've got to pay around 1,000 mana [or more, depending on your luck] for one outfit.

#298 02/17/2019 at 20:15

Obsidian Guard
Fujino
Guard in Training
Fujino

Hist0ria wrote

Fujino wrote

You should stick to places that cost only 10 energy points, I have an Aurorca with 343 luck and I'm almost done with my second outfit, I also had some energy bottles saved up beforehand, so make sure you check the bindle game daily.

That's actually what I'm doing: sticking on the places that cost 10 energy points and checking the bindle game everyday xD
And finally I found 1 obsidian scroll. The funny thing is that I get always the essence items at explorations (which is good at least).
I also pretend to make only Valkyon's (I don't like it but I want the ilustration since he's my crush) and Ezarel's outfits. So yeah, I don't want to spend to much maanas in this event  /static/img/forum/smilies/smile.png
And about the energy bootles, I'll use if necessary on the last days.

#299 02/18/2019 at 00:31

Absynthe Guard
VeganPrincess
Just Arrived
VeganPrincess

I'm pretty disappointed with this event. I hope this isn't the format for every event but I have a feeling it is. I'm not a huge fan of the outfits. I like Leiftan's (even though it's the only one without shoes)which I'm glad since he's my crush but it doesn't exactly scream valentine's day date night. Nevra's is meh, like the dress is ok but the wig is gross and the rest of it just looks out of place. Ezarel's isn't bad but not amazing and Valkyon's.....omg that's just terrible! like in what world would someone wear that on a date? I don't like the alchemy lab at all. It just sucks up all my maana. It wouldn't even be so bad if they didn't throw in the random maana you have to pay to make it. I'd much rather have a special valentine's day map like at christmas or halloween.

#300 02/18/2019 at 11:22

Obsidian Guard
Fujino
Guard in Training
Fujino

"As you may have noticed, the Valentine’s Day event has fallen victim to its own success"-Beemoov (2019)

You know this is the worst event of all time, right Beemoov?  /static/img/forum/smilies/mad.png
I hope you don't have the idea of using again the alchemy mini-game on Easter Event.
Unfortunatelly, I have a felling that you're going to use this format again. I hope not, but it's my felling...

Topic closed

Pages : 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 18